Quantcast

Monet is so disgusting to me: Sneak Peek

NewUserName

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,656 822 128
Alleybux
She's like the more refined version of Weebay from The Wire babymama. Yet, she is still trash.

HiValueMan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,034 2,145 1,147
Alleybux
:ROFLMAO: Lorenzo's & Monet's futures/livelihoods depends on dope, or living off Zeke. Pathetic.

I don't know whose worse, them, or James & Florida.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
Yeah, she was the type who should not and did not deserve to have children.
Who has children just to use as employees in their drug business. I don't feel bad the father is going to be in prison forever probably, he is where he should be and Monet comeuppance will come just as Ghost's did in the form of Tariq and hers will be in the form of Cane her own son as well. She messed all her kids up in some way.

Diana, sheltered ditz and won't even allow this girl to attend college to be able to better her career prospects and socialize with peers her age, I have yet to see Diana with a female friend. I feel bad for her she really just wants to live her own life with options to choose what will make her happy, yet her mother puts her in harm's way, then had the nerve to tell her "you won't survive the streets without me" but every episode she has the girl in a situation where her life could end when she is right there like wtf.

Dru- this guy is SO THIRSTY for love from dl dude and seems to be clingy as helll. He has NO SURVIVAL INSTINCTS. The boy stood up in the middle of gunfire and didn't even think to crawl or wait until the shots stop. I don't understand what his motive was, there was no way he was going to get to a gun fast enough to shoot back or even take Rico and his crew out and it's not like he was calling the police or had on a bulletproof vest. He got a cap busted straight in the chest for no reason because nothing was accomplished and his stupidity caused him to have surgery and s hospital bill the drug money paid for. He's too worried about Everett who is a high top wearing snitch, like that dude don't like you like that Dru to come out and risk his basketball career fool. Sigh. He's almost as annoying as Jamal character from empire minus the NIGHTMARRISH singing.

Cane (aka Lorenzo Jr, according to CK bad writing azz that we wouldn't know his real name had she not explained it on live and that cane is short for hurricane as he is known on these streets)- he is a complete psychopath with sociopathic behavior and is dumb as all get out. Monet created this monster and taught and showed h the way of drug dealers and violence yet us shocked he behaves like one and is super violent in every situation he faces. That is all he knows, he is not capable of showing mercy, using logic or intelligence before his actions and acts like a mentally stunted teenager. She allowed him to think it was okay to disrespect her the way he did and his own dad had him beat like a dog in prison he was at rather than him giving him some licks and calling it a day. Her favoring Tariq is only going to push Cane further into insanity before he is killed or locked up which are both inevitable obviously. His stroke game was also shown to be unbelievably horrendous and sloppy just like his actions majority of the show. He murdered a police officer with no second thought and Tariq got something up his sleeve for him I'm sure if too. He is a lost cause and Monet is to blame, he has no redeeming qualities or skills except for killing which is something anybody is capable of doing though majority don't. He's useless and a liability now.

Monet is a horrible mother and person and a bad wife, Tariq has found another dysfunctional insane family for himself so I wouldn't call this a victory for him, Monet will be deader than Cane's ability to choose wisely once Tariq is ready to do this without her connect of Lorenzo's and will find a way to put himself as the head of the business they started one way or another. Monet is trash and makes Tasha look like a perfect mother in comparison.

Kells

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 648 625
Alleybux
In an old thread from the first two episodes I said she was a bad mom and you argued with me . I guess you just hate my blunt delivery and the fact I still don’t like this series so whatever I say just don’t fly. Now here you are making a thread . Lol.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
:ROFLMAO: Lorenzo's & Monet's futures/livelihoods depends on dope, or living off Zeke. Pathetic.

I don't know whose worse, them, or James & Florida.

James constantly broke chairs and shytt knowing they couldn't afford to replace them, slammed doors, yelled, and raised his own blood pressure with all that foolery then got a good job and died, I suspect he faked his death to get away from Florida, I don't blame him that man went on to live his best moderate blood pressure life elsewhere.

Florida, seemed comfortable in the ghetto and nagged the helll out of James and had no neck. She always found a way to crap on an opportunity to get them out the hood then the next episode was talking about how she dreamt of having a better life for her and the children, she irked me I had to stop watching she made my blood pressure rise.

Florida and James were annoying as helll, but they did manage to keep they kids alive and not have them in deadly situations and drugs they entire life, Monet and Lorenzo win worst parents by a fukking landslide, just awful.

They only back up plan is Zeke going into NBA, and Drugs, they didn't even use drug money to have good business except a bar which never has customers and gets shot up every episode just about. Ghost at least had Truth nightclub and tried to run to be a political figure. The Tejadas have nothing to show for the drugs except a house and cars and clothes which they can lose easily. Not one of their kids is college educated or seem to smart sadly one is a sheltered ditz, the other thought he could dodge bullets by running a straight line standing up, and the last one is a mentally disturbed and unhinged individual with no humanity or regard for human life. Zeke dumb azz is short bus educated obviously so stupidity runs all up and through that family.