Quantcast

Money Talks: How to Get 100K+ Reach & $1K Revenue on IG (+ Giveaway)

Reaction score
Reactions
14,060 681 643
Alleybux
Previous thread if you need background: UPDATE - Instagram tactics that clear over 100K a year

In this post I’ll be discussing:

✧ 3 of my clients I helped grow/monetize instagram pages from scratch in less than 6 months; their insights after using my method.
✧ When I’m taking on new clients; why I’m ending my course in a couple mos.
✧ Giveaway ~ CLOSED

3 Case Studies
Insights from a few accounts grown using my guide.

Last year, I had a total of 60 people try my course. Unfortunately once their goals are hit, a lot of my clients fall out of contact with me. I did luck up, however, & have 3 ladies agree to share about their experience w my course.

The following insights are from clients that started their pages from 0 followers anywhere from 1-5 months ago. From these cases, we can confirm that I’ve helped people get to 100K+ engagements in just weeks & ready to monetize in a few months. It’s not about if my method works, it’s about what you do w the traffic once you get it. You can get lazy or intimidated + let your page die out; or you can capitalize on all the new eyes on your page + up the ante. The amount of value I provide is not available on any mainstream sites. The proof is absolutely in the numbers.

Client #1 @JustHere4Tea
Purchased: 3 Week Study (Upgraded to 5 wks)
Date they started posting content: 11/23

Insights (6 weeks of posting)

Insight notes: (left screenshot) This client hit 185K impressions during her first 2 weeks of posting. This is the power of promos. 14 days of posting... almost 200K eyes on her content. (right screenshot) Over the past 4 weeks, this client’s impressions have more than doubled. She’s been getting passive traffic from the explore page, shoutouts, and consistent posting. Proof that you don’t need 10K+ followers to have 6-figure impressions.

• Client notes: This brilliant woman hit 1K in less than a week of posting by simply trusting me + sticking to the program. She is now at 6K followers at the 6 week mark. I’ve never seen her take any shortcuts or be lazy w her posts. She got the hang of content creation quickly + strikes me as a fast learner w a healthy creative streak. A shining example of “just follow the guide + you’ll prosper”. I love cases like this bc sometimes I believe my guide may be hard to follow, or that there’s some sort of learning curve. That’s not the case. You truly get out of this whatever you’re WILLING to put in. Every case that takes this seriously should have similar results as this one in their first month~

Client #2 @she has been banned apparently
Purchased: 5 Week Study
Date they started posting content: 9/29
Money made so far: $1.2K+ from promos

Insights (13 weeks of posting)

Insight notes: (left screenshot) In just 8 weeks, this client reached 80K impressions, (right screenshot) she almost tripled this in 5 weeks. She was very aggressive in investing money into her page & quickly understood that was the cheat code. She’s sitting at 23.8K followers currently.

Client Notes: This is the most tech savvy person I’ve worked with so far. She’s amazing at making clickbait posts, inciting arguments & chaos in her comment section to get the algorithm going, and making the most out of her promo runs. She is the only person who hit 20K & continued to keep in contact w me. I am helping her develop a product line to sell on this same page. I believe she is going to do AMAZING, her followers are very receptive + interact on whatever she posts.

Client #3 @Riri7
Date they started posting content: 7/21

Insights (2 pages)

Insight Notes: Pay close attention to what is pictured above. (left screenshot) This indicates what the client’s growth has been in the last 30 days on her second account. She has 2, this is the one she started 6 weeks ago. (right screenshot) This shows the client’s impressions on her original account. This is an indication of how she was able to maintain 6 figure impressions months down the line.

Client notes: One of my OG’s (!!) This case understands the value of promos, vocalizes her concerns promptly + follows directions to a T. We have a mutual level of trust that I appreciate: I trust her to create independently + stay on target; she trusts my method + carries it out like it’s scripture. I’ve helped her grow 2 pages: one with 7K followers, the other with 18K followers. A shining example of how to use your original page to put your second page on. After growing one page, you never have to start from zero again.

Honorable mentions:

@scintillate (5 Week Course - 11K)
@ZolaTaughtMe (3 Week Course - 5K)
@fauxchoc05 (2.5K followers ~ new)

What’s Changing About the Course?

I will continue offering my custom course until March, but I simply do not have the time to continue after that. I am developing a prepackaged course that is much more hands-off & will consist of mostly video walkthroughs and text. I may share the site with you all once it’s finished, but I did not plan on marketing my brand on LSA. After March, my course will no longer include personal calls, promos, content creation, or any of the other trills I currently provide. If we’ve worked together before, you can obviously request an extension & continue to work w me. Once again, after March 31 I will not take new clients from LSA unless you *magically* find me on your own off-site.

These are the start dates for my next 6 sessions:

Session 1: FULL
Session 2: FULL
Session 3: FULL
Session 4: 2/22 (3 slots)
Session 5: 3/8 (4 slots)
Session 6: 3/22 (4 slots)

I can only take 5 clients at a time so slots are limited. If you’re interested in reserving a spot—DM me the session you’re interested in + an email address so I can invite you to my group.

Why Stop Now?

I’ve recently signed the lease for my new office, hired my first employee & have consistent clientele outside of instagram. As much as I love working predominantly with black women, I know I need to streamline my course. I value the black dollar more than anything, but in retrospect it only made up 11% of my income. I’m so happy I was able to work w you ladies for this long so forgive me—but it just doesn’t make sense anymore financially for the time I invest. Anyone I’ve worked with prior will have access to my services no matter what I’m doing or how much I scale.

Giveaway
(Currently choosing winner)

What is a Set-Up? The digital portion of my course. You will essentially get 50% of what you get when you buy my full course—for free.

Includes:

⊕ a virtual walkthrough of what you need to build and grow your page
⊕ an explanation of the suggested niche + what makes it ideal for monetization
⊕ references + insights for successful pages within the niche you are placed in
⊕ profile set-up—all info needed to customize your new instagram page
⊕ examples of the content you’ll be making
⊕ a posting routine—how to run your account
⊕ an engagement routine—how you’ll drive traffic to your account
⊕ image library—where to source images needed for content creation
⊕ content creation tutorials/checklists to guide you through the entire process
⊕ free tools and downloads to assist with content creation
⊕ projected timeline—to track your growth in comparison to past clients
⊕ pre-made caption template + relevant hashtags to use

How to Win a Free Set Up + $50
  1. Closed
  2. Closed
  3. Closed
______

Thank you all for your time & helping me test out my method. I wouldn’t understand the full value of what my research & trials had truly unlocked without your help :love:

Last edited:

CERTIFIEDTEA

Give a sista a follow Celebrity Exclusives
Reaction score
Reactions
3,410 211 42
Alleybux
I remember that thread. That’s great what you’ve done for these ladies. I hope to be next:)

edit it wouldn’t let me Pm you so I started a conversation if that’s ok?

Last edited:

MSpencer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,553 1,032 173
Alleybux
Good for you. Happy to hear your success and how you’ve helped others. Good luck to you all.

GoldenJohnson

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
38,714 6,409 13,390
Alleybux
Do you only consult on fashion type pages? I’m developing an app would your method work?

lamatrone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,080 22 7
Alleybux
these are the gems i love finding on LSA! keep shining op!
it's a shame we don't make up more of your client base.

silentbd

Disney Hands + Wishing Wells = Calamity
Reaction score
Reactions
6,692 223 12
Alleybux
I just messaged you! I can't wait to do the course.

Zaire

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,331 1,981 113
Alleybux
I’ve been meaning to reach out to you. I’m currently at 20k followers after taking your original course but I have some more questions about monetization.

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
Previous thread if you need background: UPDATE - Instagram tactics that clear over 100K a year

In this post I’ll be discussing:

✧ 3 of my clients I helped grow/monetize instagram pages from scratch in less than 6 months; their insights after using my method.
✧ When I’m taking on new clients; why I’m ending my course in a couple mos.
✧ Giveaway ~ CLOSED

3 Case Studies
Insights from a few accounts grown using my guide.

Last year, I had a total of 60 people try my course. Unfortunately once their goals are hit, a lot of my clients fall out of contact with me. I did luck up, however, & have 3 ladies agree to share about their experience w my course.

The following insights are from clients that started their pages from 0 followers anywhere from 1-5 months ago. From these cases, we can confirm that I’ve helped people get to 100K+ engagements in just weeks & ready to monetize in a few months. It’s not about if my method works, it’s about what you do w the traffic once you get it. You can get lazy or intimidated + let your page die out; or you can capitalize on all the new eyes on your page + up the ante. The amount of value I provide is not available on any mainstream sites. The proof is absolutely in the numbers.

Client #1 @JustHere4Tea
Purchased: 3 Week Study (Upgraded to 5 wks)
Date they started posting content: 11/23

Insights (6 weeks of posting)

Insight notes: (left screenshot) This client hit 185K impressions during her first 2 weeks of posting. This is the power of promos. 14 days of posting... almost 200K eyes on her content. (right screenshot) Over the past 4 weeks, this client’s impressions have more than doubled. She’s been getting passive traffic from the explore page, shoutouts, and consistent posting. Proof that you don’t need 10K+ followers to have 6-figure impressions.

• Client notes: This brilliant woman hit 1K in less than a week of posting by simply trusting me + sticking to the program. She is now at 6K followers at the 6 week mark. I’ve never seen her take any shortcuts or be lazy w her posts. She got the hang of content creation quickly + strikes me as a fast learner w a healthy creative streak. A shining example of “just follow the guide + you’ll prosper”. I love cases like this bc sometimes I believe my guide may be hard to follow, or that there’s some sort of learning curve. That’s not the case. You truly get out of this whatever you’re WILLING to put in. Every case that takes this seriously should have similar results as this one in their first month~

Client #2 @she has been banned apparently
Date they started posting content: 9/29
Money made so far: $1.2K+ from promos

Insights (13 weeks of posting)

Insight notes: (left screenshot) In just 8 weeks, this client reached 80K impressions, (right screenshot) she almost tripled this in 5 weeks. She was very aggressive in investing money into her page & quickly understood that was the cheat code. She’s sitting at 23.8K followers currently.

Client Notes: This is the most tech savvy person I’ve worked with so far. She’s amazing at making clickbait posts, inciting arguments & chaos in her comment section to get the algorithm going, and making the most out of her promo runs. She is the only person who hit 20K & continued to keep in contact w me. I am helping her develop a product line to sell on this same page. I believe she is going to do AMAZING, her followers are very receptive + interact on whatever she posts.

Client #3 @Riri7
Date they started posting content: 7/21

Insights (2 pages)

Insight Notes: Pay close attention to what is pictured above. (left screenshot) This indicates what the client’s growth has been in the last 30 days on her second account. She has 2, this is the one she started 6 weeks ago. (right screenshot) This shows the client’s impressions on her original account. This is an indication of how she was able to maintain 6 figure impressions months down the line.

Client notes: One of my OG’s (!!) This case understands the value of promos, vocalizes her concerns promptly + follows directions to a T. We have a mutual level of trust that I appreciate: I trust her to create independently + stay on target; she trusts my method + carries it out like it’s scripture. I’ve helped her grow 2 pages: one with 7K followers, the other with 18K followers. A shining example of how to use your original page to put your second page on. After growing one page, you never have to start from zero again.

Honorable mentions:

@scintillate (5 Week Course - 11K)
@ZolaTaughtMe (3 Week Course - 5K)
@fauxchoc05 (2.5K followers ~ new)

What’s Changing About the Course?

I will continue offering my custom course until March, but I simply do not have the time to continue after that. I am developing a prepackaged course that is much more hands-off & will consist of mostly video walkthroughs and text. I may share the site with you all once it’s finished, but I did not plan on marketing my brand on LSA. After March, my course will no longer include personal calls, promos, content creation, or any of the other trills I currently provide. If we’ve worked together before, you can obviously request an extension & continue to work w me. Once again, after March 31 I will not take new clients from LSA unless you *magically* find me on your own off-site.

These are the start dates for my next 6 sessions:

Session 1: FULL
Session 2: 1/25 (3 remaining)
Session 3: 2/1 (4 remaining)
Session 4: 2/22 (4 remaining)
Session 5: 3/8
Session 6: 3/22

I can only take 5 clients at a time so slots are limited. If you’re interested in reserving a spot—DM me the session you’re interested in + an email address so I can invite you to my group.

Why Stop Now?

I’ve recently signed the lease for my new office, hired my first employee & have consistent clientele outside of instagram. As much as I love working predominantly with black women, I know I need to streamline my course. I value the black dollar more than anything, but in retrospect it only made up 11% of my income. I’m so happy I was able to work w you ladies for this long so forgive me—but it just doesn’t make sense anymore financially for the time I invest. Anyone I’ve worked with prior will have access to my services no matter what I’m doing or how much I scale.

Giveaway
(Currently choosing winner)

What is a Set-Up? The digital portion of my course. You will essentially get 50% of what you get when you buy my full course—for free.

Includes:

⊕ a virtual walkthrough of what you need to build and grow your page
⊕ an explanation of the suggested niche + what makes it ideal for monetization
⊕ references + insights for successful pages within the niche you are placed in
⊕ profile set-up—all info needed to customize your new instagram page
⊕ examples of the content you’ll be making
⊕ a posting routine—how to run your account
⊕ an engagement routine—how you’ll drive traffic to your account
⊕ image library—where to source images needed for content creation
⊕ content creation tutorials/checklists to guide you through the entire process
⊕ free tools and downloads to assist with content creation
⊕ projected timeline—to track your growth in comparison to past clients
⊕ pre-made caption template + relevant hashtags to use

How to Win a Free Set Up + $50
  1. Closed
  2. Closed
  3. Closed
______

Thank you all for your time & helping me test out my method. I wouldn’t understand the full value of what my research & trials had truly unlocked without your help :love:

Please can I take the 3/22 date?

NOEFinest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,581 6,089 3,406
Alleybux
So we still getting scammed in 2021
F17FFA01-93BB-42CC-ADAF-2AC62AE87E7F.jpeg
15EE6E1B-393A-43D3-87EC-812DC54F91B8.jpeg

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,265 2,281 579
Alleybux
Loved your first thread! I don’t have the funds right now :cry:

@letsgetsloppy what do you think of tik tok?

My friend was struggling buy make these rave pieces Kandi. I told her to make a tik tok and an etsy and she has a few sales already with no real strategy, she barely has follower on IG.

Now I hav never even had tik tok, but the it’s seems easier to get visibility compared to IG. I just want to know what you think of the platform as someone who is more marketing savvy

Reaction score
Reactions
1,541 18 53
Alleybux
I’m so late and just now seeing this :cry:, but I can’t thank you enough @letsgetsloppy for taking me under your wing as a case study. I wasn’t ready to let you go after our sessions were over lol but with your guidance, I’ve gained so much more confidence in growing my account, consistently hitting the explore page, etc. I’m forever grateful! :heart:

suchastar

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I just stumbled across your post. Im interested in your sessions