Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer

Reactions
7,031 19 8
Alleybux
I think Monroe looking the way she does and putting herself out there the way she does possibly inspires a lot of people who can identify with just being average. I don’t even mean average with a negative connotation. Tbh if I had some of the physical things going on that she does, I’m not sure I could bring myself to be out there taking pics in public and posting and just fully going for it. I would be putting it on hold until I could correct it or lowkey just not being a public figure...but she’s confident and out there and I can see how that’s cool for people. Obviously it’s not for everybody and most people want a more aspirational type of influencer but her confidence may be her edge.

Reactions
25,448 236 176
Alleybux
I was shocked to hear her say that she'd never had extractions done before during a facial. Like you mean you just paid someone to wash your face for you? I'm not getting it. I've never had a facial where they didn't do extractions; it's literally the best part, lol. Unless they're asking her and she's declining that part of the service.

Reactions
367 56 55
Alleybux
Good! She needs to do big girl things and lock in a home
This fiend that’s been in a few of her videos lately annoys the crap out of me constantly making faces and licking her thong out

does she actually need jaw surgery or just braces? I’m not sure
She mentioned in a previous blog that she went for a consultation for her teeth and was told she need jaw surgery. Trust me I speak from experience. I had the same orthodontic issue as Monroe. An anterior open bite. With sharp ass canines...looking like a whole vampire. I had to wear braces for two years plus get my jaw broken. Hardest part about the surgery you’re on a liquid diet for 4-6 weeks so you do lose a lot of weight which could be a great thing LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions
7,031 19 8
Alleybux
She mentioned in a previous blog that she went for a consultation for her teeth and was told she need jaw surgery. Trust me I speak from experience. I had the same orthodontic issue as Monroe. An anterior open bite. I had to wear braces for two years plus get my jaw broken. Hardest part about the surgery you’re on a liquid for 4-6 weeks so you do lose a lot of weight which could be a great thing LMAO
The bulk of Monroe’s luxury items are shoes, bags, accessories. Her clothes seem to be more high street brands vs luxury so I’d imagine at the rate those clothes turnover, it could be difficult for her to shoot a bunch of content to last and be able to post while she’d be out of commission that’s still time relevant way ahead of time, especially if it’s sponsored. Example: if I bought something from Topshop last week and get ready to make a video about it this week or take pics and those go up in 5 weeks into my 6 week recovery, those items are probably down to last quantities or sold out. Not that it can’t be done but she’d have some thinking to do on how to make it work! To me, it would be worth it even if I had to just be away for a while but she might not see it that way.

Reactions
5,712 43 15
Alleybux
The bulk of Monroe’s luxury items are shoes, bags, accessories. Her clothes seem to be more high street brands vs luxury so I’d imagine at the rate those clothes turnover, it could be difficult for her to shoot a bunch of content to last and be able to post while she’d be out of commission that’s still time relevant way ahead of time, especially if it’s sponsored. Example: if I bought something from Topshop last week and get ready to make a video about it this week or take pics and those go up in 5 weeks into my 6 week recovery, those items are probably down to last quantities or sold out. Not that it can’t be done but she’d have some thinking to do on how to make it work! To me, it would be worth it even if I had to just be away for a while but she might not see it that way.
The clothing pieces she buys are definitely luxury . I clicked the links in One of her recent dress haul vlogs and they were $250+. Most of the high street affordable stuff she gets for free.

Reactions
7,031 19 8
Alleybux
The clothing pieces she buys are definitely luxury . I clicked the links in One of her recent dress haul vlogs and they were $250+. Most of the high street affordable stuff she gets for free.
Hmm. I see. Correct me if I’m wrong because idk how the influencer game works exactly, but the things she gets for free are because it’s sponsored content which would mean it’s more time expectations put on it, right? Meaning the companies want them posted to push the product while in stock? Idk if I’m explaining it well but hopefully you get me lol.

I really just be chillin though...
Reactions
64,402 1,844 2,156
Alleybux
meanwhile,these mediocre white girls make millions. only when it comes to black women, then all of a sudden folks wanna emphasizen beauty standards and what not.

Everyone is not meant to be "pretty". Maybe she is okay with who she is and those who don't like her aren't meant for her content. She's doing pretty well that she was able to quit her career and do what she loves. That takes guts....

Reactions
7,031 19 8
Alleybux
imagine how many people dont get started on ideas/life goals/careers that they have because they have flaws or insecuries. at least she put herself out there.
My point exactly. If nothing else, that to me is what makes her appealing IMO. I’ve said before I really don’t find her special or all that great but I’ve started seeing that as a good thing. There are plenty of white influencers who are meh as hell and are popular and get hype for reasons I can’t see. Would it be great for Monroe to fix her mouth since she has the money? Sure, but I’m not mad at the overall hustle and her putting herself out there.

Don't Play With Me
Reactions
23,150 261 247
Alleybux
meanwhile,these mediocre white girls make millions. only when it comes to black women, then all of a sudden folks wanna emphasizen beauty standards and what not.
And, I can’t stand the carbon copy Insta look. Face fillers, lip fillers, and dental implants looking like a mouthful of chiclets, all wearing the same midi, maxi, and body con dresses. I guess because I am older I can respect a person taking a chance to give something different than give the same regurgitated looks everyone else is wearing. In the same vein,while I love Naomi Campbell and Iman, I love fashion is including people like Slick Woods and other nonconventional beauties.

Reactions
367 56 55
Alleybux
And, I can’t stand the carbon copy Insta look. Face fillers, lip fillers, and dental implants looking like a mouthful of chiclets, all wearing the same midi, maxi, and body con dresses. I guess because I am older I can respect a person taking a chance to give something different than give the same regurgitated looks everyone else is wearing. In the same vein,while I love Naomi Campbell and Iman, I love fashion is including people like Slick Woods and others nonconventional beauties.
Naomi, Iman, and Slick Woods all have one thing in common....good skin. Period.

Reactions
367 56 55
Alleybux
So I just viewed the video for the collection behind the scenes and I put this on everything...Monroe has to do something about her skin!!!! It has gotten so much worse. Call me mean I don’t give a damn...step your shit up seriously. Unacceptable.

Reactions
1,643 148 65
Alleybux
Was Monroe heavier before? This is 2 years ago

Attachments

• C715B90E-10C6-4EF2-8D18-4B16C2962334.jpeg
    C715B90E-10C6-4EF2-8D18-4B16C2962334.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 114
Reactions
5,712 43 15
Alleybux
Hmm. I see. Correct me if I’m wrong because idk how the influencer game works exactly, but the things she gets for free are because it’s sponsored content which would mean it’s more time expectations put on it, right? Meaning the companies want them posted to push the product while in stock? Idk if I’m explaining it well but hopefully you get me lol.
No you are correct!

Lover$$$i
Reactions
89,452 2,341 4,220
Alleybux

It's the weirdest thing on here.

Like what do BW have to do to justify their existence in spaces.

The most boring looking white and Asian chicks collecting CHECKS and fonts in here complain Abt her skin and teeth. It's not stopping her from winning.

Like I said Monroe is the most paid black influencer in NYC. Fonts are yet to present another full time black woman that has the same level of sponsorships.

Reactions
2,375 16 6
Alleybux
It's the weirdest thing on here.

Like what do BW have to do to justify their existence in spaces.

The most boring looking white and Asian chicks collecting CHECKS and fonts in here complain Abt her skin and teeth. It's not stopping her from winning.

Like I said Monroe is the most paid black influencer in NYC. Fonts are yet to present another full time black woman that has the same level of sponsorships.
- KarenBritChick
- ScoutTheCity
- Color me Courtney (I think she’s in NYC, can’t remember for sure)
- Hannah Bronfman

Lover$$$i
Reactions
89,452 2,341 4,220
Alleybux
- KarenBritChick
- ScoutTheCity
- Color me Courtney (I think she’s in NYC, can’t remember for sure)
- Hannah Bronfman

None of those girls even come close to the amount of sponsorships LOL

Maybe color me courtney cuz she has had big corporate sponsorship deals but even with that she isnt consistent with them

I dont even see scout the city as a BW

Hannah Bronfman is from a billionaire family and she is a socialite

Karen doesn't even have that many sponsorships or endorsements. No way close to monroe

To put things in perspective cuz I dont thing fonts are understanding what i am saying

Monroe has ambassorships with at least 4 brands plus she does integrations with them. Most of her ambassorships all have the same package ( IG post , IG story , Blog write up and Youtube Video)
- lulus
- nastygal
- boohoo
- Farfetch
- Nordstrom

Based on her analytics both on Youtube ( Averaging 30k per video views) and IG she can charge between 5-7k per package deal

She does hauls and integration with these brands every month this is just on youtube and Im sure she has package deals for IG , stories and Youtube video and the length of the video and if she is going to do a try on also ups the price.

These are just her regular sponsors

Does not include the one off brand post on IG and IG stories which is most likely 2500 based on the market.

Reactions
2,375 16 6
Alleybux
None of those girls even come close to the amount of sponsorships LOL

Maybe color me courtney cuz she has had big corporate sponsorship deals but even with that she isnt consistent with them

I dont even see scout the city as a BW

Hannah Bronfman is from a billionaire family and she is a socialite

Karen doesn't even have that many sponsorships or endorsements. No way close to monroe

To put things in perspective cuz I dont thing fonts are understanding what i am saying

Monroe has ambassorships with at least 4 brands plus she does integrations with them. Most of her ambassorships all have the same package ( IG post , IG story , Blog write up and Youtube Video)
- lulus
- nastygal
- boohoo
- Farfetch
- Nordstrom

Based on her analytics both on Youtube ( Averaging 30k per video views) and IG she can charge between 5-7k per package deal

She does hauls and integration with these brands every month this is just on youtube and Im sure she has package deals for IG , stories and Youtube video and the length of the video and if she is going to do a try on also ups the price.

These are just her regular sponsors

Does not include the one off brand post on IG and IG stories which is most likely 2500 based on the market.
You did not say “most sponsorship”. You said “most paid”.
Socialite/Billionaire or not, Hannah gets paid a lot as an “influencer”.

Also, most sponsorship doesn’t equal most paid. It’s called working smarter, not harder.

For example: if you can make $3000 a week working only 20 hours vs. making $3000 a week working 40 hours, which would you choose? Both equal $3000, but one takes less time. If given the option, most people will take the 20 hours making $3000.

Reactions
18,934 100 19
Alleybux
I was shocked to hear her say that she'd never had extractions done before during a facial. Like you mean you just paid someone to wash your face for you? I'm not getting it. I've never had a facial where they didn't do extractions; it's literally the best part, lol. Unless they're asking her and she's declining that part of the service.
I wonder if she feared scaring or additional hyperpigmentation from the extractions?

Lover$$$i
Reactions
89,452 2,341 4,220
Alleybux
You did not say “most sponsorship”. You said “most paid”.
Socialite/Billionaire or not, Hannah gets paid a lot as an “influencer”.

Also, most sponsorship doesn’t equal most paid. It’s called working smarter, not harder.

For example: if you can make $3000 a week working only 20 hours vs. making $3000 a week working 40 hours, which would you choose? Both equal $3000, but one takes less time. If given the option, most people will take the 20 hours making $3000.

I did say most PAID thou and I also mentioned sponsorship and ambassadorship

You mention hannah as if she isnt from a wealthy background that give her access to connections way before influencers were a thing

She is a socialite she is going to get deals regardless and she will be paid according to her status

Thats common sense

Hannah has never worked a full time job in her life LOL

She has been wondering and the influencer gig stocked

Monroe and hannah are in separate categories

A average black american woman who is now a full time blogger vs a biracial billionaire socialite who moonlights as a lifestyle blogger

Not comparable

Monroe is the most paid , most sponsored

These things are obvious

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Lies. They split 3 ways. Coko always wanted the other girls to sing more and felt she should be paid more if she was required to do most of the...
Residents in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood frustrated over large homeless encampment...
You think Illegal immigration is the issue rather than the lack of affordable housing? Councilman Mike Bonin, who represents the area, said the...
  • Poll
Who do you get along with better dad side or mom side of family
Mom's. Dad's side is low-class and full of users, except for like 3 people (dad included) unfortunately.
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
I’m a woman with male genitalia and female secondary characteristics. Your obsession with my penis is what’s creepy CIS. Lol. Women don't have...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
...Is Beyonce doing anything useful, or something to help her people now a days. Its always the same. 12 pages of the same. Actually she have...
  • Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
Yeah but then why when a unattractive person is complimented or a person who is beautiful but society deems as unattractive is complimented they...
JaVlogs
I'm sorry but with locs javonne dejah and yanna look like 3 stud aunties.. not because of the locs itself but because none of them have feminine...
Top Bottom