Montero (Call Me By Your Name) remains at #1 on Spotify global chart

Reactions
91,081 2,598 2,085
Alleybux
As it should. Keep these people pressed

1618764763327.png

*I still don't know how this scene was allowed in a CHILDREN'S FILM, and why don't gifs work on MacBooks?

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
yeah, yeah, yeah. Once again, people have reiterated that those who took advantage of the moratorium needs to pay the price. And for that, others...
Love & Marriage: Huntsville s2
Of course. They have a toxic relationship. Also new moms normally don’t let BD go so quickly unless it is something really bad. They made up until...
The Challenge Season 36 Double Agents (no spoilers)
I don’t care about this anymore. What do y’all like better on Cory…his curly Ba-yang or this one braid with the jewel on it?
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
I guess they're desperate to distract us from how awful this Atlanta season is by showing us the NOLA couples...
The Weeknd Tea and Appreciation Thread
I think he’s filming the BRITS Awards performance
Historic Mexican church rises from the water after 40 years
Was having a conversation with my friend today. I swear Japan is the modern day Atlantis. Now I'm waiting on Atlantis.
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
oh dang that double setting spray trick with the matte all over and the dewy setting spray on the highlighted areas.......stealing that idea next...
Judge RELEASES Josh Duggar out on bail; says he can be around his children as long as wife is...
The evidence that was laid out by the Feds makes me so fucking mad that this Judge even THOUGHT to give him bond. The images involved TODDLERS and...
Top Bottom