Team Owner
Reactions
166,873 2,447 592
Alleybux
What is the moon made of, and how did it form? Learn about the moon's violent origins, how its phases shaped the earliest calendars, and how humans first explored Earth's only natural satellite half a century ago.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jake Tapper Holding His Pole
Like what ? You know what I was thinking.
What should I spend my money on?
Save your money to move. Your dad’s frugalness will bite him in the ass one day. A homeowner must take care of the home’s maintenance otherwise...
Psychiatrist takes you inside the minds of the worst killers she's spoken to - and the telltale...
I read the article but didn't see what the telltale signs were? How do we ensure we don't become one of these weirdos victim? They were no...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
She’s probably an taxidermist. Stuffing dead rats, possums and rodents lol. Yep. Not even qualified to stuff a regal animal like a lion or a...
Get a dog, they said; it'll be fun, they said...
The floor is a dog’s turf. I learned that early on. LOL When my dog got out he wouldn’t respond to his name and would only keep running as I tried...
Favorite Ice Tea Maker
Only reason I tried switching it up was because I'm trying to watch my sugar intake. I still love the regular cane sugar, without question! Today...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
If this ***** said ENERGY one more damn time
Top Bottom