Quantcast

Morgan Freeman had an affair with his step granddaughter

Nikkirose

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,167 9,813 4,788
Alleybux
Attorneys representing the man accused of slaughtering Morgan Freeman's step-granddaughter stated in court on Friday that the victim had told the defendant that the Oscar winner had a xesual relationship with her.

The bombshell revelation concerning the Shawshank Redemption star and E'Dena Hines, 33, came to light during the ongoing trial of 30-year-old Lamar Davenport, who is accused of stabbing her 25 times in a drug-fueled rage in 2015.

'E'Dena Hines disclosed to Lamar Davenport and others that her grandfather engaged in a xesually inappropriate relationship with her,' Davenport's lawyer Annie Costanzo told the court, reported New York Daily News.

It is not clear at this point why the defense chose to disclose this information in open court, or how it might be relevant to the murder case.

But a therapist testified that Davenport admitted to frequent arguments with Hines about infidelity during which each accused the other of being unfaithful.

Hines was the biological daughter of a woman Freeman and his first wife adopted as a child.

They were not related by blood.

Freeman and his second wife then helped raise the girl.

Rumors about Freeman and Hines have been swirling for nearly a decade, beginning in 2009 when The National Enquirer published a story alleging that the Hollywood A-lister was involved in a years-long affair with his step-granddaughter.

The magazine also quote a friend of hers saying she wanted to marry the actor.

Three years before Hines' violent death, it was reported that Freeman was planning to marry her, but they both vehemently denied being romantically involved.

Suspect claims Morgan Freeman and his step-granddaughter had xes | Daily Mail Online

KelOverKenan

KelOverKenan did the thing
Reaction score
Reactions
251,415 7,654 2,236
Alleybux
tenor (6).gif

Why are actor's so depraved?

Rochelle Dionna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,806 6,596 11,393
Alleybux
Ok. I kinda knew Edina..but if Freeman and the ex wife adopted a daughter and then that woman had a daughter ....how was she the stepgrandaughter Wouldnt that just be his grandchild? I mean his adopted daughter had the child.... Btw this is old news.

Orniti

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,573 53 17
Alleybux
I remember when this story came out. Wasn’t there a car crash that MF and the granddaughter were involved in and that’s how everything started to swirl bacK around? Maybe I’m thinking of something else. I had no idea she was murdered. Just wow.

merlinn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,284 7,052 1,360
Alleybux
Whisper In His Ear

Nowhere to be seen last night was this barely old enough to drink foreign born actress. Even if she was there, chances are good you wouldn't recognize her. You will. Very soon you will see her face everywhere in a new show being produced in her home country. It is the kind of show that will make it over here in a hurry and be a massive hit.

Why would she have been there last night? She is the latest arm candy of this permanent A list mostly movie actor who is much much older than she.

Our actor is known to all of you. He is known to almost every person in every corner of the planet. As he has grown older, his women have grown younger and younger. He somehow managed to ride a wave, bumpy to be sure, of him having xes with someone underage. It hasn't affected his career. In fact, since it happened, you could argue his career has even become stronger.

It almost didn't happen that way. You see, something that wasn't seen in that underage scandal, was another person. Another person who was also very close to him for a number of years. Unlike the one that became kind of public knowledge, the 15 year old never got out. The 15 year old he got pregnant and who now has a grade schooler. As far as I know, only two people besides the mother of that child know and one of them is paid off with tens of millions of dollars and the other is dead.

It was the dead one that had him worried. She was the one who wanted to have his child. She was the one who wanted to be with him. Instead, as she got older he started to lose interest. She became jealous and started threatening to tell the world what she knew. He couldn't have that. He couldn't see his career come crashing down. He enjoyed the fame and perks and the young women he got to meet every single day who loved when he would touch them or at least pretend to as to not offend him. What to do? Well, he is an actor. A very good actor. There was someone very close to the jealous woman who was easily manipulated. That someone was always forgetting to take his meds which made him even more malleable. It also made him prone to violent rages. Our actor worked the certain someone into a rage until he ended up killing the jealous woman. No more problem. Our actor could continue to live his life as he pleased.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items - Whisper In His Ear

freckledbruh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
240,514 5,717 3,374
Alleybux
I remember when this story came out. Wasn’t there a car crash that MF and the granddaughter were involved in and that’s how everything started to swirl bacK around? Maybe I’m thinking of something else. I had no idea she was murdered. Just wow.
No. That was a white lady who was a “good friend” of the wife.

SparkleSpaz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,544 1,707 727
Alleybux
This was known way before her death. Even mainstream news sites were reporting it. He even took her on red carpets with him.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,838 138 67
Alleybux
Whisper In His Ear

Nowhere to be seen last night was this barely old enough to drink foreign born actress. Even if she was there, chances are good you wouldn't recognize her. You will. Very soon you will see her face everywhere in a new show being produced in her home country. It is the kind of show that will make it over here in a hurry and be a massive hit.

Why would she have been there last night? She is the latest arm candy of this permanent A list mostly movie actor who is much much older than she.

Our actor is known to all of you. He is known to almost every person in every corner of the planet. As he has grown older, his women have grown younger and younger. He somehow managed to ride a wave, bumpy to be sure, of him having xes with someone underage. It hasn't affected his career. In fact, since it happened, you could argue his career has even become stronger.

It almost didn't happen that way. You see, something that wasn't seen in that underage scandal, was another person. Another person who was also very close to him for a number of years. Unlike the one that became kind of public knowledge, the 15 year old never got out. The 15 year old he got pregnant and who now has a grade schooler. As far as I know, only two people besides the mother of that child know and one of them is paid off with tens of millions of dollars and the other is dead.

It was the dead one that had him worried. She was the one who wanted to have his child. She was the one who wanted to be with him. Instead, as she got older he started to lose interest. She became jealous and started threatening to tell the world what she knew. He couldn't have that. He couldn't see his career come crashing down. He enjoyed the fame and perks and the young women he got to meet every single day who loved when he would touch them or at least pretend to as to not offend him. What to do? Well, he is an actor. A very good actor. There was someone very close to the jealous woman who was easily manipulated. That someone was always forgetting to take his meds which made him even more malleable. It also made him prone to violent rages. Our actor worked the certain someone into a rage until he ended up killing the jealous woman. No more problem. Our actor could continue to live his life as he pleased.

It will come back, mark my words karma is a bish

Sunday Bacon

Yo favorite’s favorite!
Reaction score
Reactions
33,233 698 135
Alleybux
That blind item has me shook. I might lose sleep behind it. Child abuse is so awful. Many people who have been sexualized at a young age have such strange behavior and terrible foresight when making decisions. They really suffer. I hope his father time head ass pays for what he's done if so.

Also, I thought she was his step granddaughter because her mother was the wife's biological child? Confusing.

thewholetruth

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,593 4,767 1,240
Alleybux
Whisper In His Ear

That’s a tragic blind item if true. The manipulation. The hidden 15 year old. This is crazy

THE GREAT 1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,680 1,541 264
Alleybux
It's old new but it was only speculated when she was living...it's kinda being confirmed now with the testimony of her killer if he's telling the truth...I am so disgusted.