Quantcast

Morris Day Blind Item Reveled

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I'm not getting worked up at all, because I don't really care either way. It doesn't really matter, does it? She may have slept with Morris Day - I just don't see it personally - but I don't know any more than you or anyone else on here about what went on in their private lives. Either way, Vanity will still be the finest woman in Prince's life.
I do not remember anyone saying she was not the finest.
One hit wonder my ass. What rock are they living under?

It's not really new info. At the time it was said that Vanity started hooking up with Morris and getitng high with him to get back at Prince for cheating.

Im told that is what the song Old Friends For Sale is about.
---
Thank you the story has been around for years.

Chocolate_Box

SAG-AFTRA Union Member
Reaction score
Reactions
36,653 5,326 1,793
Alleybux
This would have been a good question to ask Morris at some Q&A's(whom I attended of his).

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
One of the many reasons I like Vanity is that she owned her stuff.

Amazes me how people try to specifically discount her all the time for drug use and being xesually available as she pleased.
Clearly it did not hinder her friendship with Prince or what he felt for her which tells me just how strong the bond was between them.

IDC if she slept with a fleet of sailors visiting LA. It did not stop Prince and Vanity for remaining friends and seeing one another into the 90s and keep their friendship til the day she transitioned and now into the afterworld.

So . . . all the pearl clutching , and attempting to belittle Vanity is mute. It will not change the place she holds in history as the The Beautiful One.
As Prince said she was truly "the finest woman in the world."

View attachment 2335123
No one is belittling her they were not married and she was free to do as she pleases. Some people on this board are very juvenile and exactly think people have angle wings coming out of their backsides and actually ignite the behaviors and comments that come out of Morris and both Vanity’s own mouth.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Alex Hahn said she slept with the director. Are we taking his word as gospel now?
Why are you so juvenile and uninformed. It has been noted that she got back at him all the time as he was doing the same to her. Why is this such a big deal to you when it did not stop them from associating with each other. Why does real adults doing real adult stuff trigger you and why do you look at it as an attack on Vanity? Whatever happened to women being just as free as men? You are also really clueless if you think that a young women who was beaten and raped by her dad is not going to have issues. Even Morris admitted his home life was jacked up and he carried on with the drugs because he liked the attention. Prince had issues as well. It is what it is and it is not the big deal you make it out to be.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
No one is belittling her they were not married and she was free to do as she pleases. Some people on this board are very juvenile and exactly think people have angle wings coming out of their backsides and actually ignite the behaviors and comments that come out of Morris and both Vanity’s own mouth.
I know both Prince and Vanity/Denise were very much human w/ frailties and dispositions not always savory.
When in a relationship there are certain codes; Prince clearly didn't abide because it's known he was getting it in with women who were in the same circle.
I don't think Vanity and Morris went there.
She got around an admitted it. I just don't think Morris was a conquest.

Chocolate_Box

SAG-AFTRA Union Member
Reaction score
Reactions
36,653 5,326 1,793
Alleybux
Nowadays it's more common for people to cheat openly when not married or married. Back then it wasn't! ESPECIALLY for women. Although it was still happening it was considered taboo. Even though Prince's(r.i.p.) image for Vanity was a slut. Denise(whom was very upset with me before she passed ) did get around though. Especially after she left Prince(r.i.p.) with men & women. She didn't discriminate. I believe she did sleep with Morris(whom did a very sexy duet with her after they both left Prince's(r.i.p.) purple kingdom).
They both were xesually promiscuous people. Then add drugs on top of that. To be a fly on the wall.

Last edited:

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
Why are you so juvenile and uninformed. It has been noted that she got back at him all the time as he was doing the same to her. Why is this such a big deal to you when it did not stop them from associating with each other. Why does real adults doing real adult stuff trigger you and why do you look at it as an attack on Vanity? Whatever happened to women being just as free as men? You are also really clueless if you think that a young women who was beaten and raped by her dad is not going to have issues. Even Morris admitted his home life was jacked up and he carried on with the drugs because he liked the attention. Prince had issues as well. It is what it is and it is not the big deal you make it out to be.H
Happy Easter Laura. Reflect on what that means, and stop being an asshole to everyone.

Lily22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,254 193 36
Alleybux
Rumors can be false. The Rick James rumor has been going around for 30 years. Turns out it wasn't true according to Tobyn. He said Denise flat out told him no when he asked her if she dated Rick. In terms of Morris, I personally don't see it and Denise said he was like a brother to her. However, I would never claim to know for certain. Anything is possible in a setting fueled by fame, drugs, anger and jealously.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I know both Prince and Vanity/Denise were very much human w/ frailties and dispositions not always savory.
When in a relationship there are certain codes; Prince clearly didn't abide because it's known he was getting it in with women who were in the same circle.
I don't think Vanity and Morris went there.
She got around an admitted it. I just don't think Morris was a conquest.
And you have a right to your opinion. This is just a blind item that was revealed.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Rumors can be false. The Rick James rumor has been going around for 30 years. Turns out it wasn't true according to Tobyn. He said Denise flat out told him no when he asked her if she dated Rick. In terms of Morris, I personally don't see it and Denise said he was like a brother to her. However, I would never claim to know for certain. Anything is possible in a setting fueled by fame, drugs, anger and jealously.
The myths/rumors are rampant and decades old.

I will correct myself and say you're right anything is possible in the setting they were in.

Last edited:

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Nowadays it's more common for people to cheat openly when not married or married. Back then it wasn't! ESPECIALLY for women. Although it was still happening it was considered taboo. Even though Prince's(r.i.p.) image for Vanity was a slut. She did get around though. Especially after she left Prince(r.i.p.) with men & women. She didn't discriminate. I believe she did sleep with Morris. They both were xesually promiscuous people. Then add drugs on top of that. To be a fly on the
It was common back then just as now I am sure going back to the beginning of time.