Quantcast

Mosley vs. Mayweather

NeeNee B

<span style="text-decoration: line-through;"><span
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Floyd signed the contract and it looks like the fight is on. Either I'm living under a rock, or I haven't heard the buzz for this fight yet...

SARAGIRL

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,556 7 9
Alleybux
Floyd should have signed two weeks ago. Believe me, the two of them are making an ungodly amount of money off this fight... win or lose.

With that much on the line, they will promote this fight ad-naseum.

SARAGIRL

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,556 7 9
Alleybux
Yeah! Shane's going to have to figure out how to get inside Mayweather's game which HAS NOT been done. Floyd's a master at game-plan execution.

Big question is the match-up on speed. If Shane can get Floyd out of his game and beat him to the punch, a fight just might break out afterall.

NeeNee B

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Well hopefully Floyd won't come up with some reason to back out of the fight. Floyd's going to have to dance around all night, Shane hits hard.

Can't wait to get my tix!

SARAGIRL

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,556 7 9
Alleybux
I don't see a backout coming. Rumor has it that Floyd needs this pay day. Besides, the backers would be furious and neither fighter wants that.

There is a lot of behind the scenes crap, but nothing that will halt this fight. I stopped looking after I saw 30 million per fighter. No one is leaving that check behind..... believe that.

NeeNee B

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Yeah Floyd has been needing a payday, which is why it boggled the mind that he would pass up that Pacquiao payday (even if he did lose).

Just the same, I will enjoy this fight and the party afterwards.

Saturn

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,167 2 2
Alleybux
Yall really think Mosley is a serious contender for Floyd? Everyone Floyd has fought for the last 5-6 yrs hits hard. That has never meant a thing. The problem is actually connecting and HITTING him. I've seen them both fight several times and IMO, Mosley doesnt stand a chance in hell. This fight is a joke to me...however, its an excuse to got to Vegas and party party party...so I wouldnt miss it! LOL.

NeeNee B

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Floyd runs around too much for my liking, but I will give him props on his speed.

But it's still about the after parties! Lol