rezero-starting-life-in-another-world-rem-ram-1229637-1280x0.jpeg
I totally forgot she had a twin sister, lol

rebelle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,685 72 57
Alleybux
Sakura in Boruto is so disappointing. I'm playing catch-up right now.
She should've left Sasuke in the dust a long ass time ago.

Zero Two was a nut tho.

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
A lot of people hate Sakura though, so idk if she is overrated. But I find Hinata from Naruto overrated

This is going to sound ridiculous but I'm gonna say it.

I think people hate Sakura because she's flat chested.

Yea, her character sucks BUT! If she had large breasts like Hinata, I think the fandom would have a more forgiving attitude towards her.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux

Yea, her character sucks BUT! If she had large breasts like Hinata, I think the fandom would have a more forgiving attitude towards her.
Well, otakus like big boobies girls so some would fap to Sakura if she looked like a pδrn star. But overall, I don't think Sakura would be more liked overall. Men highly criticise her personality as well. I think she would need to be rewritten to even make sense as a tolerable character.

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
Well, otakus like big boobies girls so some would fap to Sakura if she looked like a pδrn star. But overall, I don't think Sakura would be more liked overall. Men highly criticise her personality as well. I think she would need to be rewritten to even make sense as a tolerable character.

I gonna have to disagree with you.

I've seen the way most men treat women with very small or flat chests irl, compared to women with large breasts, and it's night and day.

From what I've seen, they usually have cold attitudes towards women with flat chests.
On the other hand, I've seen guys fall over themselves when they hang around women with large breasts, even if she has a bad personality.

You see the same thing in anime and manga.

The otakus will criticize her, (because she can really suck at times) but I'm just saying, I just don't think they would be as critical of her if she had large breasts and acted child like, cute or shy like Hinata.

I pretty sure there are far worse and annoying female anime characters out there, but Saukra just seems to get the brunt of it all compared to others.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux

I've seen the way most men treat women with very small or flat chests irl, compared to women with large breasts, and it's night and day.

From what I've seen, they usually have cold attitudes towards women with flat chests.
On the other hand, I've seen guys fall over themselves when they hang around women with large breasts, even if she has a bad personality.

The otakus will criticize her, (because she can really suck at times) but I'm just saying, I just don't think they would be as critical of her if she had large breasts and acted child like, cute or shy like Hinata.

I pretty sure there are far worse and annoying female anime characters out there, but Saukra just seems to get the brunt of it all compared to others.
Honestly you are the one making Sakura about breasts and ignoring all her personality's flaws.

Women also prefer hot men but Naruto or Sasuke wouldn't be more liked if they were more muscled or had big dickies? This is the mind of argument that you are making. The problem is with her writing. Also in third generation she has larger breasts so this is not an issue.

Last edited:

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
Honestly you are the one making Sakura about breasts and ignoring all her personality's flaws.

Women also prefer hot men but Naruto or Sasuke wouldn't be more liked if they were more muscled. The problem is with her writing. Also in third generation she has larger breasts so this is not an issue.
I don't remember ignoring her personality flaws? I just said I've seen a biased attitud-.

You know what we'll just agree to disagree.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux
I don't remember ignoring her personality flaws? I just said I've seen a biased attitud-.

You know what we'll just agree to disagree.
You said that she would be more liked of she had gigantic boobs as if this were a solution. Guys would fap to her, sure. If that's what you are talking about, so yes.... So what? What's the point?

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
You said that she would be more liked of she had gigantic boobs as if this were a solution. Guys would fap to her, sure. If that's what you are talking about, so yes.... So what? What's the point?

Well, I tried to be nice.

Right. So, can you find any quote's of mine where I ignore her bad character?

Can you quote any of my posts where I said gigantic boobs would be the solution to Sakura's crappy personality? No?

I simply quoted a different font's post and stated my opinion.

Which was:

What's the point of you quoting me, AND wasting my time, when I said we would agree to disagree anyway?

I said what I said.

If you don't like my opinion then tough titts, because I'm not backing down or changing it.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux
Well, I tried to be nice.

Right. So, can you find any quote's of mine where I ignore her bad character?

Can you quote any of my posts where I said gigantic boobs would be the solution to Sakura's crappy personality? No?

I simply quoted a different font's post and stated my opinion.

Which was:

What's the point of you quoting me, AND wasting my time, when I said we would agree to disagree anyway?

I said what I said.

If you don't like my opinion then tough tits, because I'm not backing down or changing it.
Ok but I disagree? Tenten would be more liked if she had big boobs and Naruto would be more liked of his dick was bigger. This is basically what you said and made a point of nothing. Sakura is a horrible character and boobs is not her issue. She would still be hated if her breasts were bigger and it is that it's actually bigger in Boruto. Also it's quite funny that Sakura stans or defenders are so complexed with boobs and complain about it a lot, instead of focusing on fixing her nasty personality.

Last edited:

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
Ok but I disagree? Tenten would be more liked if she had big boobs and Naruto would be more liked of his dick was bigger. This is basically what you said and made a point of nothing. Samir aka a horrible character and boobs is not her issue. She would still be hated of her breasts were bigger so it is that it's actually bigger in Boruto. Also it's quite funny that Sakura stans or defenders are so complexed with boobs and complain about it a lot, instead of focusing on fixing her nasty personality.

Are you a teenager? I feel like I'm debating with a teenager right now.

Alright, I'll leave you alone, and you can continue to seethe over my opinions about... fictional characters...

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux
Are you a teenager? I feel like I'm debating with a teenager right now.

Alright, I'll leave you alone, and you can continue to seethe over my opinions about... fictional characters...
I don't know why are you so triggered and what point you want to make. Ok, I won't answer you anymore, and this is useless. Have a good day.

S o l a r

Blessed with warm, sweet Light
Reaction score
Reactions
6,549 196 49
Alleybux
Pretty much any popular waifu / female character popular with most anime fans will be overrated at the very least & trash at worst.

StarStealing

You’re not a real feminist if males aren’t mad
Reaction score
Reactions
26,284 2,487 928
Alleybux
Usagi from Sailor Moon
Blasphemy! You shut your heathen mouth.
What anime girl did you feel get way too much praise or love in the anime community? I'll start...

View attachment 2393852
The most overrated anime girl of all time. Her only defining character trait is being cute, that is the ONLY reason why she became so popular. She literally acts like a dog for 90% of the series.
Nezuko doesn't deserve to be on this list either. Her mind was fµcked up because she became a demon. She basically had to start anew and learn to be human again. She was very much like a little girl, not a dog, and unlike most listed here she was major help in all of the battles. She is pretty much a female version of Hyakkimaru who was also child like and innocent because he was taken over by demons. In his story, he had to learn to be grow and be human too.

Hyakkimaru.(Dororo).full.2448563.jpg
Go watch Dororo. If you havent seen it, you missed out.
Hyakkimaru.(Dororo).full.2599153.png

Last edited:

Lazuli

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,163 2,714 1,946
Alleybux
Most "lead" female/leading love interests in shonen jump. Then again, the whole point of being a "waifu" for most dudes isn't being competent so much as having looks/personality traits appealing to guys. And sometimes the former clashes with the latter when boys in question prefer more submissive girls.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux

I think you’re right. Hinata’s a stalker that did nothing while Naruto suffered from loneliness and the villagers mental abuse, and yet people overlook that because she’s ‘shy, quiet,’ and has a big chest.

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux
I think you’re right. Hinata’s a stalker that did nothing while Naruto suffered from loneliness and the villagers mental abuse, and yet people overlook that because she’s ‘shy, quiet,’ and has a big chest.

Yea, I did a little research and I found out even the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto agrees with me. It wasn't all in my head after all.

"Kishimoto explains that Hinata, like Sakura, never really did anything but her popularity just kept going up and up, so part way through the story he started to wonder whether he should make her the main heroine instead, or at least gradually write her into the direction of the heroine."

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
Yea, I did a little research and I found out even the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto agrees with me. It wasn't all in my head after all.

"Kishimoto explains that Hinata, like Sakura, never really did anything but her popularity just kept going up and up, so part way through the story he started to wonder whether he should make her the main heroine instead, or at least gradually write her into the direction of the heroine."

I’m glad Kishimoto didn’t make Hinata the main character and I disagree with him saying Sakura never did anything. While Sakura’s personality could have been better she has accomplished more than Hinata.

She’s not from a clan but surpassed a sannin, defeated Sasori, saved Naruto twice, and saved Sasuke, and helped defeat Kaguya. Kishimoto’s view on women really shines through, that he can fix his mouth to say that the feats Sakura accomplished were nothing. I guess it only matters if you’re male, receive a ridiculous power up from an alien, and are an Uchiha or Uzumaki.

Lol at him trying to write Sakura as a realistic girl. He failed miserably.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
Sees dead cousin on the floor: Na-Naruto-kun's hand is so big and warm
Sees her children feel lonely cause Naruto dont wanna show up for sh!t and says he is busy even tho Shikamaru repeats he is doing jobs that aint his/proceeds to ignore kids' feelings.
Sees Naruto being kidnapped by an alien so she pushes Himawari to Sakura, gets beaten and ask her CHILD to bring Naruto back.
Sees Naruto and Boruto come back and she goes to Naruto first.
fc47c8cbfb98935a028ac869827f2bba.png

I dare say she is the most overrated character ever lmao.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux

Kishimoto aint sh!t, he keeps contradicting himself in interviews, first the fcker said he tried to make Sakura likeable but she was not liked now this? You have to LOL. Then he said he didnt make Sakura fall in love with Naruto cause that would make her a bad woman and that he felt sorry for Hinata if she didnt end up with Naruto. He is as sexist as it can get and him coming back to Boruto shows he still is.

I’m glad Kishimoto didn’t make Hinata the main character and I disagree with him saying Sakura never did anything. While Sakura’s personality could have been better she has accomplished more than Hinata.

She’s not from a clan but surpassed a sannin, defeated Sasori, saved Naruto twice, and saved Sasuke, and helped defeat Kaguya. Kishimoto’s view on women really shines through, that he can fix his mouth to say that the feats Sakura accomplished were nothing. I guess it only matters if you’re male, receive a ridiculous power up from an alien, and are an Uchiha or Uzumaki.

Lol at him trying to write Sakura as a realistic girl. He failed miserably.
Sakura saved Naruto more than twice, I can think of 3 instances on the top of my head just on the first part:
  • Sakura saved Naruto from Zabuza's sword risking getting beheaded (deleted from the anime).
  • In the forest she saves Naruto while Sasuke is frozen with fear against Orochimaru.
  • In the forest again when she has to fight alone and gets beaten by 3 people that later beat InoShikaCho and earlier beat Lee, she still holds up till help gets there.

As I said, just on the top of my head

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
Kishimoto aint sh!t, he keeps contradicting himself in interviews, first the fcker said he tried to make Sakura likeable but she was not liked now this? You have to LOL. Then he said he didnt make Sakura fall in love with Naruto cause that would make her a bad woman and that he felt sorry for Hinata if she didnt end up with Naruto. He is as sexist as it can get and him coming back to Boruto shows he still is.

Sakura saved Naruto more than twice, I can think of 3 instances on the top of my head just on the first part:
  • Sakura saved Naruto from Zabuza's sword risking getting beheaded (deleted from the anime).
  • In the forest she saves Naruto while Sasuke is frozen with fear against Orochimaru.
  • In the forest again when she has to fight alone and gets beaten by 3 people that later beat InoShikaCho and earlier beat Lee, she still holds up till help gets there.

Yet Kishimoto and others say she’s useless and hasn’t done anything, smh.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
Yet Kishimoto and others say she’s useless and hasn’t done anything, smh.
And whose fault would that be Kishimoto? Man was too lazy to give her genjutsu even if it was mentioned 18277171 times that she was good at it, was even too lazy to give her some element release, girly was the best at chakra control which means she can learn Rasengan if she wants to, but HE didnt give her sh!t! Not even a solo battle! He didnt even know how many times she saved his main character and Sasuke? Smfh! I could go for days but I will leave the rants to tumblr.

LeChatNoir

Lurker Supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
61,866 5,743 1,374
Alleybux

A lot of people also forget, Sakura as a medical ninja saved Kankuro's life! This guy was Gara's and Temari's brother! Her actions helped to create a bond of trust between the sand and leaf village.

If she wasn't crazy in love with Sauske, I think she could have been a really interesting character.

ReineOnyx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,187 68 1
Alleybux
A lot of people also forget, Sakura as a medical ninja saved Kankuro's life! This guy was Gara's and Temari's brother! Her actions helped to create a bond of trust between the sand and leaf village.

If she wasn't crazy in love with Sauske, I think she could have been a really interesting character.
Kishimoto failed his female characters. He literally had the foundation to make them bad bishes and he failed. I'm still salty about Sakura and Hinata. The latter was a Hyuga so I was expecting more. Ten-Ten had a technique that no one else had and he could have developed that.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
Nah, they call some flat chested women waifus too, same with tsunderes, they hate Sakura but turn around and love Taiga and Tsunade. Its basically a mix between pierrot doing Sakura dirty and them self inserting in Naruto.

When the mangaka is so sexist he cant even make the girl forget about a toxic man cause that would make her 'a bad woman'
Kishimoto failed his female characters. He literally had the foundation to make them bad bishes and he failed. I'm still salty about Sakura and Hinata. The latter was a Hyuga so I was expecting more. Ten-Ten had a technique that no one else had and he could have developed that.
This! Kodachi was better than he was but noo, mf had to come back cause his other manga flopped! (In his other manga all the girl apparently did was pray!)

Belle Gray

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,109 197 19
Alleybux
Go ahead and throw tomatoes at me. On behalf of the Seiretei and Karakura Town, I must speak my truth. Kuchiki Rukia. All these years later unto this day, I don't see it for her. What was the appeal? What was the hype? Yes, she had a beautiful bankai. However, why was she pushed so hard as the top girl? Yoruichi was the standout female character. She deserved more flowers. She was more than her body. Yoruchi's training and knowledge enabled Ichigo to not only save Ruka but the world.

I stand by my opinion.
tenor-10.gif

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux
Nah, they call some flat chested women waifus too, same with tsunderes, they hate Sakura but turn around and love Taiga and Tsunade. Its basically a mix between pierrot doing Sakura dirty and them self inserting in Naruto.

When the mangaka is so sexist he cant even make the girl forget about a toxic man cause that would make her 'a bad woman'

This! Kodachi was better than he was but noo, mf had to come back cause his other manga flopped! (In his other manga all the girl apparently did was pray!)
Yes, that was my point exactly. I don't think Sakura's hate was because of her boobs size.

Sakura as a character has a lot of flaws. It's mostly fault of Kishimoto's sexism but what is done is done. This is not defendable in any way. Also, about Hinata's popularity: I think it's because she is more tolerable than Sakura and is the protagonist's love interest. Hinata didn't contribute much in the manga. But since Sakura failed to be a likeable character that even little girls complained to Kishimoto, and she contributed nothing to the plot, the public "moved" to the other major female who is Hinata. It's not that the standards for females were too high in this series.

As for Sakura being useless: She didn't impact much in the story. I think people had more expectations for her. Sakura saving Kankuro doesn't impact the plot in any way. Now, in universe she is indeed a great medical nin. But if you are talking about plot structure, this doesn't have impact in the plot. Her medical skills are no different than Tsunade or Ino saving the alliance with her mental powers. Even Kishimoto said that Sakura is a Kiba level of character in importance for the story he wanted to tell. Which is stupid of his part because he gave her a lo of panels for nothing.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
Yes, that was my point exactly. I don't think Sakura's hate was because of her boobs size.

Sakura as a character has a lot of flaws. It's mostly fault of Kishimoto's sexism but what is done is done. This is not defendable in any way. Also, about Hinata's popularity: I think it's because she is more tolerable than Sakura and is the protagonist's love interest. Hinata didn't contribute much in the manga. But since Sakura failed to be a likeable character that even little girls complained to Kishimoto, and she contributed nothing to the plot, the public "moved" to the other major female who is Hinata. It's not that the standards for females were too high in this series.

As for Sakura being useless: She didn't impact much in the story. I think people had more expectations for her. Sakura saving Kankuro doesn't impact the plot in any way. Now, in universe she is indeed a great medical nin. But if you are talking about plot structure, this doesn't have impact in the plot. Her medical skills are no different than Tsunade or Ino saving the alliance with her mental powers. Even Kishimoto said that Sakura is a Kiba level of character in importance for the story he wanted to tell. Which is stupid of his part because he gave her a lo of panels for nothing.
Sakura is not liked because Naruto's fandom is sexist, thats it. She saved Naruto a million times (MORE than he saved her!) but they chose to ignore that. Naruto also had the worst fight on the manga (vs Kiba) yet his fanboys love to say Sakura vs Ino was the worst.
Also when Sakura threw herself in front of Sasuke vs Gaara? Crickets! Hinata does the same vs Pain even when she was told not to because it would put the whole village in danger if Naruto snapped: QUEEN!
They literally love to ignore that Hinata was provoking her slave (Neji) rather than just deflecting on the fight just to show off in front of Naruto.
They also love to say Sakura mocked orphans (she didnt, its Sasuke who points out in the manga that Naruto got no parents) but ignore the several times Naruto mocks orphans himself.
Love to say Sakura has no pride but who got his chest pierced by Sasuke, his hand went to heaven because of him and still chased him? It wasnt her lol.
Also no, Hinata was not Naruto's love interest till the final minutes of a movie that breaks canon several times.

fairymoon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,075 164 118
Alleybux
Sakura is not liked because Naruto's fandom is sexist, thats it. She saved Naruto a million times (MORE than he saved her!) but they chose to ignore that. Naruto also had the worst fight on the manga (vs Kiba) yet his fanboys love to say Sakura vs Ino was the worst.
Also when Sakura threw herself in front of Sasuke vs Gaara? Crickets! Hinata does the same vs Pain even when she was told not to because it would put the whole village in danger if Naruto snapped: QUEEN!
They literally love to ignore that Hinata was provoking her slave (Neji) rather than just deflecting on the fight just to show off in front of Naruto.
They also love to say Sakura mocked orphans (she didnt, its Sasuke who points out in the manga that Naruto got no parents) but ignore the several times Naruto mocks orphans himself.
Love to say Sakura has no pride but who got his chest pierced by Sasuke, his hand went to heaven because of him and still chased him? It wasnt her lol.
Also no, Hinata was not Naruto's love interest till the final minutes of a movie that breaks canon several times.
No, it's not sexism. Sakura is indeed one of the most badly written female characters with enough screen time. Sakura is not a feminist icon, Sakura is a symbol of sexism and a lame female character. Defending a character like Sakura is indeed a symbol of sexism since women can do much better. Tsunade and Mei do more for the story than Sakura. Sakura has the same importance as Karin, Ino in the great scheme of things.

Now do Sakura's characterisation suffer from the sexism from the author, Kishimoto? Yes, but so do all female characters. The amount of energy some people waste trying to justify Sakura, a character that’s irrelevant to the narrative, and her marriage is outright bizarre. It’s lunacy. Entire posts are dedicated to malign Sasuke, a male character that didn’t even want to speak to her.

Sakura was not a role model or an empowering female character, unless you think that chasing Sasuke is an empowering move. Kishimoto was forced to create her and didn't know what do to with her, she was a character that he hated. It's fair critizing him because he is indeed sexist, what person think that a woman moving on from a man would make her a "horrible person?". But disliking Sakura is not sexism.

As for Hinata, I see her getting enough criticism as well. People tend to give her a pass because she is less horrible than Sakura in personality: she doesn't make fun of orphans; she is not nasty to other women while acting like a doormat for a guy that calls her annoying and let her to die, she doesn't beat the protagonist for lolz; she didnt chase a guy and got pregnant to raise the child alone; and broke her house when questioned about the validity of tmher marriage by her own child, making the daughter run away; she didn't do fake confessions to Neji or any of her friends; she didn't say the her family and friends and village was less important than Naruto; she doesn't waste so panels without adding anything to the narrative, etc... but yes, Hinata has some problematic points well.

Last edited:

Purple1252011

Sakura who?
Reaction score
Reactions
14,828 446 111
Alleybux

A lot of her panels went to waste in the manga as well….

TanyasCrystals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,808 452 131
Alleybux
I love how OP said to not talk about Sakura and yet a solid 2 pages of Sakura.

Anywho, Kagome. I know LSA has no problem clowning her but outside of here, everyone seems to love her for some reason. I hated her even back in 5th grade when I was watching InuYasha. I knew what was up.

Also, Jujutsu Kaisen has the best female characters of all time and it isn’t even finished yet.

S o l a r

Blessed with warm, sweet Light
Reaction score
Reactions
6,549 196 49
Alleybux
Asuka. Effing. Langley

evangelion-asuka-in-mecha-anime-screenshot.jpg

And this stupid Illustrious girl from the reboots that didn’t need to exist:

55d4649df2e3c21aad4aa3a33a065516ef9423f5r1-795-1200v2_uhq.jpg

This new generation is so random the way they simp for this shrew:

7cbfa2a5e353a52b30e0ac4d70e2edbe_dcdb516d7e8a9f1e9375b90e4ad8d919.jpg

Also, not technically anime but..

overwatch-dva-jacket-1.jpg

ENOUGH.

Last edited:

Luxury Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,317 734 555
Alleybux
Winry and Lanfan from FMA. Winry was annoying as hell and Lanfan was bland and her entire character was centered on Ling. She was badass yeah but...other than that she falls short.

Morgiana from Magi. She's bland and stale af as a character with no personality which sucked because she had potential. Not to mention she was useless the last half of the manga and was regulated to a love interest and sh!tty love triangle between two characters she didn't have any chemistry with. She's good for a good fight scene, but other then that? Meh...yet the fandom was so obsessed with her and I never understood it. She was so basic and flat and Kougyoku outshone her by a mile and was overall a better character. (Tho magi female characters aren't very good written anywho)
I'm here for the Winry and Morgiana slander because I agree. Winry was dead to me when she was annoying and preachy, while not understanding things. Like yes Scar is bad for killing your parents, but that doesn't make y'all equal. Scar killing your parents is sh!tty and reflects on himself. Your people committing genocide against his people is actual racism. I was annoyed that she even compared the two.

Morgiana could've been great, but she chased after Alibaba for whatever reason.

Luxury Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,317 734 555
Alleybux

I actually agree with this for the most part. Men are more forgiving to anime girls with big chests and a shy personality. I notice it in the Black Clover anime that I'm watching. Mimosa, who should be on the list, is one of the few girls in Black Clover who's motivations are tied to a dude, has bad character development, and isn't even getting power upgrades like everyone else. It's so jarring because a lot of women in that show have a motivation whether it's to get stronger to protect their family, get stronger to help their friends, want to get stronger so they don't rely on other people (particularly men), etc. Yet people hype her up and act like she's the best girl for whatever reason. And it's shown when, spoiler alert sort of:

her cousin, another girl, is having a huge fight and has shown huge character development, while her fight was extremely lackluster. Like, it was very embarrassing and I don't understand why she's even there. Like she could be replaced with literally anyone, and nothing would change. It's sad because she supposedly has a huge amount of magical power, but it's never utilized.

I think they just hype her up because she's a cute shy and soft spoken girl with big breasts. But outside of that, she does nothing.