Quantcast

Mother blinded by boyfriend who GOUGED both of her eyes out

Princefanxo

At the wrecka stow
Reaction score
Reactions
136,412 1,887 1,059
Alleybux
I got my baby and my photo album and my important documents together, he litterally held me hostage and locked us in a closet, for about a week. I couldnt get out. I tried.

Well one day, he decided I had calmed down enough to risk taking me to the grocery store, We went inside, and I convinced him to let me into the hygiene aisle, and fled the store. I ran to a nearby apartment complex and hid for the rest of the day. I eased out and made some phone calls. Left that city, him and everything behind.

What he did was enough, so if there had been a 2nd round, I probably wouldn't be typing this today.

God is Good.

Did no one send the police for you after a few days? If my mama don't hear from me for a few days I think she'd call the national guard. Did your job not call, family, friends when they didn't hear from you?

Is he is jail for kidnapping?

bohochic

Silent Success Kills A Loud Hater
Reaction score
Reactions
2,112 20 2
Alleybux
Wrong, I was with Prince Charming, until the motherfµcker up and turned into Charlie Manson on my ass. No warning, No indication. Nada.

Whatever happened in that situation, I am glad you got away from him.

bohochic

Silent Success Kills A Loud Hater
Reaction score
Reactions
2,112 20 2
Alleybux
I got my baby and my photo album and my important documents together, he litterally held me hostage and locked us in a closet, for about a week. I couldnt get out. I tried.

Well one day, he decided I had calmed down enough to risk taking me to the grocery store, We went inside, and I convinced him to let me into the hygiene aisle, and fled the store. I ran to a nearby apartment complex and hid for the rest of the day. I eased out and made some phone calls. Left that city, him and everything behind.

What he did was enough, so if there had been a 2nd round, I probably wouldn't be typing this today.

God is Good.

Wow, that is crazy, I mean dude was really f'd up. Your right, God is good, and again I am glad you got away from his ass!