Quantcast

Mother underwent breast augmentation after having kids, developed BII (breast implant illness) and cancer, husband still left her

MsFraser

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,013 10,016 2,198
Alleybux
This is so fµck!ng sad and her husband was the one who pressured her into the surgery. She doesnt say it explicitly but it's so obvious. Once she got sick from the implants her husband left her and her kids. WTF. I fµck!ng hate men so much.

Women have been talking about BII (breast implant illness) for decades.

Doctors, surgeons, and the FDA still refuse to accept that it's real, mostly because they think no implant rupture means that everything's fine.

No serious studies have been done on this condition and we're in 2021 :cautious:

Doctors say sh!t like "she might have had undiagnosed Rheumatoid arthritis or Lupus"... Most of these women were healthy, young and fit, so this makes no sense :cautious: Also they have tests for these illnesses and they say it comes back negative.

Searching BII on YouTube will result in hundreds of videos of mostly young women talking about why they got their implants taken out. Many say that they almost died. This is where most women get BII awareness from since surgeons refuse to include BII as a breast implant surgery risk.

Insurance doesn't cover explant surgeries and women have to pay out of pocket.

The women who get explants do a biopsy of the capsule that forms around the implant to test for cancers. Some develop rare forms of cancers and they have to undergo mastectomies like the woman in the video. A mastectomy is the removal of natural breast tissue.

The manufacturers of breast implants recall models frequently but fail to notify women who still have them in their bodies.

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
There does seem to be a heightened incidence of women with autoimmune disorders -- from the mild to the severe -- and breast implants.

Lurk Empress

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
10,794 354 471
Alleybux
fµck!ng men. Women do everything for them, including undergoing dangerous procedures with both short term and long term effects just to make themselves more "appealing" and not "slack off" on their appearance even after going through a whole ass pregnancy that takes a toll on their physical and mental health, and men will still throw them to the curb. They fµck!ng disgust me.

I wish more women heeded to the women who have already undergone procedures like this. I know it's their body and their choice but what does it say when you have to go to these lengths only to get it taken out because it almost killed you?

We need to love ourselves. Regardless of what many of us say, all these beautification and body modification procedures are to please men whether we do it consciously or subconsciously. Don't hurt yourselves for ANYONE ladies, and that includes men.

I hope this woman has healed from this because the betrayal from that piece of sh!t would drive me mad.

LLCoolFae

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,790 310 75
Alleybux
"Why don't women want kids?"
"Why aren't women settling down like they used to?"

Imagine saying your vows, sacrificing your body and your career to have kids, and then risking your health to get surgery for a man's lackluster penis, and still being abandoned by that piece of crap. God, poor thing.

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
fµck!ng men. Women do everything for them, including undergoing dangerous procedures with both short term and long term effects just to make themselves more "appealing" and not "slack off" on their appearance even after going through a whole ass pregnancy that takes a toll on their physical and mental health, and men will still throw them to the curb. They fµck!ng disgust me.

I wish more women heeded to the women who have already undergone procedures like this. I know it's their body and their choice but what does it say when you have to go to these lengths only to get it taken out because it almost killed you?

We need to love ourselves. Regardless of what many of us say, all these beautification and body modification procedures are to please men whether we do it consciously or subconsciously. Don't hurt yourselves for ANYONE ladies, and that includes men.

I hope this woman has healed from this because the betrayal from that piece of sh!t would drive me mad.
This! :heart:

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,000 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
Stories like this is why I don't mind being 35 and single/childless............I'm not against marriage/child bearing but we as women really have to love ourselves and maintain self preservation, regardless of what these fµck ass men tell us

Last edited:

metzli

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
9,698 418 159
Alleybux
what a beautiful and graceful woman. "femininity comes from within" is such a beautiful sentiment; I'll repeat this when I'm feeling bad about my body. thanks for posting <3

aquariusrising

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,191 1,431 539
Alleybux
Stories like this is why I don't mind being 35 and single/childless............I'm not against marriage/child bearing but we as women really have to love ourselves and maintain self preservation, regardless of what these fµck as men tell us

a lot of men simply don't deserve wives and don't deserve to have their bloodline continued.

Fiestyfunsize

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 411 137
Alleybux
This! There is no
"Why don't women want kids?"
"Why aren't women settling down like they used to?"

Imagine saying your vows, sacrificing your body and your career to have kids, and then risking your health to get surgery for a man's lackluster penis, and still being abandoned by that piece of crap. God, poor thing.
This there is no guarantee that giving these men children makes them appreciate you. I always felt that women should automatically give these men 50% to full custody of their children . Let them see how hard it is.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
This is so fµck!ng sad and her husband was the one who pressured her into the surgery. She doesnt say it explicitly but it's so obvious. Once she got sick from the implants her husband left her and her kids. WTF. I fµck!ng hate men so much.

Doctors, surgeons, and the FDA still refuse to accept that it's real, mostly because they think no implant rupture means that everything's fine.

No serious studies have been done on this condition and we're in 2021 :cautious:

Doctors say sh!t like "she might have had undiagnosed Rheumatoid arthritis or Lupus"... Most of these women were healthy, young and fit, so this makes no sense :cautious: Also they have tests for these illnesses and they say it comes back negative.

Searching BII on YouTube will result in hundreds of videos of mostly young women talking about why they got their implants taken out. Many say that they almost died. This is where most women get BII awareness from since surgeons refuse to include BII as a breast implant surgery risk.

The women who get explants do a biopsy of the capsule that forms around the implant to test for cancers. Some develop rare forms of cancers and they have to undergo mastectomies like the woman in the video. A mastectomy is the removal of natural breast tissue.

The manufacturers of breast implants recall models frequently but fail to notify women who still have them in their bodies.

This happened to one of my aunts. Hers were leaking for years. Got misdiagnosed as RA. Eventually turned into cancer that spread throughout her whole body, including her brain.

Last edited:

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,134 11,495 3,304
Alleybux

Thanks for sharing. It's all about money.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,722 12,397 7,403
Alleybux
This happened to one of my aunts. Hers were leaking for years. Got misdiagnosed as RA. Eventually turned into cancer that spread throughout her whole body, including her brain.
What the arse! That is insane so it is best to just get the Breast lift.