Alleybux
receipts-houston.gif

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
Miki Howard still a mess til this day she would have been told it.

I don't think MJ ever had no pussy.

I remember a prostitute saying that she got into MJ's hotel room and tried to give him some pussy and he sat her down and read the bible to her.
Haha you think Michael was gay or asexual.

Miki is a mess and I don't think B Howard is even Augie or MJ's son. Brandon Howard is a dead ringer for a Sylvers (boogie fever). B Howard looks like Foster n nem. Wish we could ask Miki but does she even remember who she plucked. I mean, she was gone off that pipe so telling who was hitting that arsh lol.

brandonhowardmichaeljackson.jpg
Foster Sylvers.jpeg

Tell me they don't look alike. Miki slept with a damn Sylvers. They look alike

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,878 630 294
Alleybux
Billy Dee Williams and Marvin Gaye despised of Diana Ross. Marvin Gaye and many other Motown acts always felt that they were more talented than Diana and if Barry would have invested more time into them that they would be just as successful.
Not surprised :nahChileeeee all 3 of them Diana, Marvin Gaye and Billy Dee are ARIES:wideeyed which means ALL 3 are innately competitive, crave to be numero uno, SELFISH, impulsive, argumentative souls who will do 'anything' to stay in the limelight to achieve global admiration:wink2

Last edited:

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,878 630 294
Alleybux
I know that Aretha wasn't at Motown but I have a question

this glynn turman???

glynnturman.jpg

from a different world??? I cannot believe he molested Aretha's son!!!!
Not surprised, never liked him:no2 my intuition is totally on point :yesyes

Last edited:

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,878 630 294
Alleybux
From a secondary source...

While stationed at the National Naval Hospital in Bethesda MD one of the guys also stationed there claimed to be Greg Williams cousin told me that Bobby was gay (which I found hard to believe) He also told me that He met Janet when she came to Grand Rapids and she was indeed pregnate.and how they (he james and chico) would leave Janet at the home of Ms Debarge while they went out got with other girls and got high. This was told to me back in 1994-1995.

Why do you find it hard to believe :wideeyed Many men and women are/were gay & lesbians in the entertainment industry who were NOT brave to live their in their truth:yesyes especially in the good ole days:Eek

Dangnabit100

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,447 1,464 474
Alleybux
But how to you capture Ms.Ross true essence? I mean you love her but some hated her! I love her but know she had or has her flaws! She is human you know!

ChiliSauce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
190 81 253
Alleybux
I think the motown era ruined R&B because thats when the genre switched from being musically focused to being vocally focused with few exceptions.

DeniseHux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,023 644 154
Alleybux
I just read Tony Turner’s book about the Temptations and omg I am in a horrible mood. There’s just something wicked about that book that has left me feeling uneasy. I’m incredibly depressed after reading that. My God that was sad. I’m a huge Tempts/Eddie Kendrick fan. I knew Eddie was an enigma, but not like this. I found his self-isolation, paranoia, loneliness and downward spiral incredibly disturbing. I also felt horrible for him because of his love/hate relationship with David and always being let down by him. Speaking of David, I don’t think he was a horrible person. He was just an addict who couldn’t get clean. Otis was right about one thing, the movie was very kind to all of them cause…whew. Back to my Eddie, I hope his soul is at peace. My heart is broken for how his life was.

Now on to Tony. I don’t know why he’s mad at Eddie, but he really didn’t have to do him like this. To not mention that Eddie’s mood probably had a lot to do with his pain from cancer, was an intentional decision by Tony because Eddie’s diagnosis was publicly known when he was writing this book. I also don’t believe for one second that people thought him and Eddie had something going on. They were hardly around each other and definitely never alone. If people had questions about Eddie’s sexuality, it would probably be because women would throw themselves at him, but he never really seemed interested in any of them. It’s definitely not because of no damn Tony.

Tony did tell the truth bout David’s funeral, though. David’s son put it on YouTube. It was a hot mess. David’s son said that MJ did attend the funeral but was in disguise. I thought that was interesting. I couldn’t wrap my mind around why the family asked Melvin to speak, someone who hadn’t had contact with David in years, instead of Eddie or Dennis who had spent the most time with him. That was very odd to me.

I didn’t know much about Dennis before this book, so I was shocked to read his addiction was just as bad as David’s. He seemed to be able to get it together though. I wonder why he didn’t just ride into the sunset with Aretha. Maybe she was too controlling idk.

If you plan on reading this book just know you’ll probably have to discard about 60% of it. Half of that 60% is trashing Mary from the Supremes for some reason without any connection to the Temptations. The other half is hearsay. The only interesting and believable parts are his direct interactions and convos with Eddie, Dennis and David.

I loved these pics of Eddie from the book though. I’ve never seen them before. I still think he was an incredibly beautiful man.
IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2591.jpeg
IMG_2590.jpeg
IMG_2589.jpeg
IMG_2588.jpeg

Last edited:

Mamaluu

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
527 59 17
Alleybux
Al Green.... The woman that poured those grits on his azz ended up committing suicide. Al was hopping from woman to woman-all in the same house, and the "grits" woman just couldn't take it no more... To love Al Green, you had to deal with his trysts, and she couldn't. She snapped, and later on.. Like a could years or so, she killed hereof, and her family had her buried in an ugly dress.

Vibe magazine..
She killed herself the same night she doused him with hot grits. In his house. Shot herself.

nakita4568l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 124 95
Alleybux
First off, I have a hard time thinking Michael Jackson was busting in anybody, let alone Miki Howard's ass. Miki Howard, though, Miki Howard lol. Miki must have coerced him somehow or got him drunk because she doesn't seem his type.

If he busted a few nuts in people, then why the hell did he have a damn donor to get a surrogate pregnant to produce obvious white children. If he was a ladies' man as you say, then those kids would have been black as hell or at least biracial.

Yeah, she's beautiful and all but they aren't even the same, he's quiet and she's rambunctious. You sure she wasn't doing those dance moves on video because she was high lol.

You must really be a stan because you said a name I didn't even know. Who the hell is Omer? How do Omer and his people fit into mike's life?
You don’t know him personally you just know him by his image…..none of us know him personally so you can’t say for sure what he did or didn’t do because the public narrative is that he was asexual, people don’t even believe he slept with his wife for goodness sakes. MJ was quiet but doesn’t mean he was like that all the time. You can be quiet and still have xes you don’t have to be loud and obnoxious to have intercourse.

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,564 5,567 5,239
Alleybux
I just read Tony Turner’s book about the Temptations and omg I am in a horrible mood. There’s just something wicked about that book that has left me feeling uneasy. I’m incredibly depressed after reading that. My God that was sad. I’m a huge Tempts/Eddie Kendrick fan. I knew Eddie was an enigma, but not like this. I found his self-isolation, paranoia, loneliness and downward spiral incredibly disturbing. I also felt horrible for him because of his love/hate relationship with David and always being let down by him. Speaking of David, I don’t think he was a horrible person. He was just an addict who couldn’t get clean. Otis was right about one thing, the movie was very kind to all of them cause…whew. Back to my Eddie, I hope his soul is at peace. My heart is broken for how his life was.

Now on to Tony. I don’t know why he’s mad at Eddie, but he really didn’t have to do him like this. To not mention that Eddie’s mood probably had a lot to do with his pain from cancer, was an intentional decision by Tony because Eddie’s diagnosis was publicly known when he was writing this book. I also don’t believe for one second that people thought him and Eddie had something going on. They were hardly around each other and definitely never alone. If people had questions about Eddie’s sexuality, it would probably be because women would throw themselves at him, but he never really seemed interested in any of them. It’s definitely not because of no damn Tony.

Tony did tell the truth bout David’s funeral, though. David’s son put it on YouTube. It was a hot mess. David’s son said that MJ did attend the funeral but was in disguise. I thought that was interesting. I couldn’t wrap my mind around why the family asked Melvin to speak, someone who hadn’t had contact with David in years, instead of Eddie or Dennis who had spent the most time with him. That was very odd to me.

I didn’t know much about Dennis before this book, so I was shocked to read his addiction was just as bad as David’s. He seemed to be able to get it together though. I wonder why he didn’t just ride into the sunset with Aretha. Maybe she was too controlling idk.

If you plan on reading this book just know you’ll probably have to discard about 60% of it. Half of that 60% is trashing Mary from the Supremes for some reason without any connection to the Temptations. The other half is hearsay. The only interesting and believable parts are his direct interactions and convos with Eddie, Dennis and David.

I loved these pics of Eddie from the book though. I’ve never seen them before. I still think he was an incredibly beautiful man.
View attachment 5035279 View attachment 5035280 View attachment 5035281 View attachment 5035282 View attachment 5035283 View attachment 5035285

Eddie was so gorgeous and smooth. Him and David were my favorite of the Tempts. He tenor paired well with David 's gruff voice. I love "You're My Everything", one of my fave songs.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom