Motown Era

Reactions
113 2 1
Alleybux
Did yall know that the son that Marvin and Anna Gordy adopted during their marriage is rumored to be a son that Marvin fathered with Anna's 15 yr old niece? Apparently Anna was sterile and really wanted a kid that would still in a way be related to her, so her and other members of the Gordy family encouraged Marvin to sex up the niece. :beat-up:
The niece is Bianca Lawsons mama.

Reactions
113 2 1
Alleybux
Did yall know that the son that Marvin and Anna Gordy adopted during their marriage is rumored to be a son that Marvin fathered with Anna's 15 yr old niece? Apparently Anna was sterile and really wanted a kid that would still in a way be related to her, so her and other members of the Gordy family encouraged Marvin to sex up the niece. :beat-up:
The niece is Bianca Lawsons mama.

Reactions
40,232 1,782 431
Alleybux
I heard that too...don't know how true it is tho. I remember Tony writing a book about Berry and Berry sued Tony to keep the book from going into print. Berry paid him off and made him promise not to release the book until after Berry died so now Tony Turner is waiting on the big payday. I wish I knew what was in that book to make Berry go to such lengths. There was a book written by Elaine Jesmer about Marvin Gaye, 18 With a Bullet. It revealed all kinds of smut on the Gordy family. Berry bought up all the copies on the market. You can probably still find it on amazon or ebay. It was a very good read.

Another good read is Singing In a Strange Land by Nick Salvatore, a bio of Rev C L Franklin. From what I read in the book, I don't think Aretha's mother left on her own. I think he put her out and kept her kids. He was very controlling. From the type of woman she was depicted in this book, I don't think she was the type of woman that would leave her kids and not look back.

Thanks for referencing this book. I just received a hardback from Amazon. I’m going to deep dive into it.

Reactions
4,608 142 125
Alleybux
Which man did Miki Howard phuck to produce B. Howard? Did she bump uglies with Joe Jackson? People say its Michael Jackson but I can't see Mike busting a nut in Miki lol.

She was a druggie, party girl back then. Mike didn't sleep with her. Joe, Jermaine and Jackie did share women, so they may have all had turns shidddddd. Crack do make people do some wild stuff.

Who is the daddy?
Michael
B-Howard-Michael1.jpg

Augie
images

f161436d8cf1a8cd6500bb55c3031dcc.jpg

E L E G A N C E !
Reactions
103,786 4,644 5,109
Alleybux
Which man did Miki Howard phuck to produce B. Howard? Did she bump uglies with Joe Jackson? People say its Michael Jackson but I can't see Mike busting a nut in Miki lol.

She was a druggie, party girl back then. Mike didn't sleep with her. Joe, Jermaine and Jackie did share women, so they may have all had turns shidddddd. Crack do make people do some wild stuff.

Who is the daddy?
Michael
B-Howard-Michael1.jpg

Augie
images

Brandon looks just like Miki and the father who claimed him. People will use the his fake MJ mannerisms and voice (Michael's natural voice is not even high) to try and prove a point.

Reactions
3,157 2
Alleybux

Who is the daddy?
Michael
B-Howard-Michael1.jpg

Augie
images

It would be better to compare pictures of Michael without any work to a possible son.

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reactions
33,411 940 372
Alleybux

Who is the daddy?
Michael
B-Howard-Michael1.jpg

Augie
images

Michael was busting nuts in ALLOT of women, why not Mikki?

Mikki was being managed by Joe and spent allot of time at the Jackson home, during that time she and Michael conceived B. Joe got pissed when he found out and I heard made Mikki sign a NDA, so that she could never talk about it to the public. Most of the industry been knew that Michael was his father though.

Keep in mind that back then coke was a recreational drug that was being done by damn near everyone in the industry, being that they were the only ones who could actually afford it, so that would not have stopped him from being with her, just as it didn't stop him from partying at studio 54 which was riddled with sex and drugs. It was all part of the culture..

There is a home video that Mikki made, she was wearing a hat and she started singing you rock my world, but only she changed the lyrics to, Michael you rocked my world you know you did, while somewhat imitating his dance moves.. They were in love at one time, and I heard that she took his death really hard..

Omer's mother was probably hit with a NDA as well..

That's one thing about the Jackson's they know how to keep shit on the down low..

ETA-Michael and Mikki were known to communicate back and forth thru music/lyrics..

Last edited:
Reactions
4,608 142 125
Alleybux
Michael was busting nuts in ALLOT of women, why not Mikki?

Mikki was being managed by Joe and spent allot of time at the Jackson home, during that time she and Michael conceived B. Joe got pissed when he found out and I heard made Mikki sign a NDA, so that she could never talk about it to the public. Most of the industry been knew that Michael was his father though.

Keep in mind that back then coke was a recreational drug that was being done by damn near everyone in the industry, being that they were the only ones who could actually afford it, so that would not have stopped him from being with her, just as it didn't stop him from partying at studio 54 which was riddled with sex and drugs. It was all part of the culture..

There is a home video that Mikki made, she was wearing a hat and she started singing you rock my world, but only she changed the lyrics to, Michael you rocked my world you know you did, while somewhat imitating his dance moves.. They were in love at one time, and I heard that she took his death really hard..

Omer's mother was probably hit with a NDA as well..

That's one thing about the Jackson's they know how to keep shit on the down low..

ETA-Michael and Mikki were known to communicate back and forth thru music/lyrics..

First off, I have a hard time thinking Michael Jackson was busting in anybody, let alone Miki Howard's ass. Miki Howard, though, Miki Howard lol. Miki must have coerced him somehow or got him drunk because she doesn't seem his type.

If he busted a few nuts in people, then why the hell did he have a damn donor to get a surrogate pregnant to produce obvious white children. If he was a ladies' man as you say, then those kids would have been black as hell or at least biracial.

Yeah, she's beautiful and all but they aren't even the same, he's quiet and she's rambunctious. You sure she wasn't doing those dance moves on video because she was high lol.

You must really be a stan because you said a name I didn't even know. Who the hell is Omer? How do Omer and his people fit into mike's life?

OLDHEAD
Reactions
33,411 940 372
Alleybux
First off, I have a hard time thinking Michael Jackson was busting in anybody, let alone Miki Howard's ass. Miki Howard, though, Miki Howard lol. Miki must have coerced him somehow or got him drunk because she doesn't seem his type.

If he busted a few nuts in people, then why the hell did he have a damn donor to get a surrogate pregnant to produce obvious white children. If he was a ladies' man as you say, then those kids would have been black as hell or at least biracial.

Yeah, she's beautiful and all but they aren't even the same, he's quiet and she's rambunctious. You sure she wasn't doing those dance moves on video because she was high lol.

You must really be a stan because you said a name I didn't even know. Who the hell is Omer? How do Omer and his people fit into mike's life?

Clearly you don't know Michael..lol

You know he dated Stephanie Mills, so why not Mikki? And Omer is "Alleged' his other son that was kept on the DL. The story behind Omer being his love child is very interesting, If my memory serves me correctly, she was actually married at the time, and was a fan that he picked out of the crowd at one of his concerts, after she got pregnant he hired her as the nanny..

Ddpj37dX0AMwaRh.jpg

Michael and Omer's momma..

For forty days and forty nights
The law was on her side
But who can stand when she's in demand
Her schemes and plans
'Cause we danced on the floor in the round
So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice
(Do think twice, do think twice)
She told my baby we'd danced 'til three, then she looked at me
Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no)
'Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby
People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
She came and stood right by me
Just the smell of sweet perfume
This happened much too soon
She called me to her room

Michael was trying to tell us about his struggle..lol

And no, I'm not a stan, just been around for a very long time..

ETA- Before Joe died he confirmed Omer was Michaels son, so I guess it's not really alleged anymore..lol

omer-bhatti.jpg

Omer at his daddy's funeral..

Last edited:
Reactions
4,608 142 125
Alleybux
Clearly you don't know Michael..lol

You know he dated Stephanie Mills, so why not Mikki? And Omer is "Alleged' his other son that was kept on the DL. The story behind Omer being his love child is very interesting, If my memory serves me correctly, she was actually married at the time, and was a fan that he picked out of the crowd at one of his concerts, after she got pregnant he hired her as the nanny..

ETA- Before Joe died her confirmed Omer was Michaels son, so I guess it's not really alleged anymore..lol

Thanks for the Michael Jackson info.

I wonder why he kept it under wraps for so long.

I remember that he was with Stephanie Mills. She talked about it on the Breakfast club.

I wonder if Omer resembles anyone in his family or if the results were somehow doctored.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
33,411 940 372
Alleybux

I remember that he was with Stephanie Mills. She talked about it on the Breakfast club.

I wonder if Omer resembles anyone in his family or if the results were somehow doctored.

I believe Omer looks like the Jackson's, especially in the eyes..

8bbddb7dd3cdaef1fece665454e00e30.jpg

375-omer-bhatti-pictures.embedded.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

ETA- He kept his early children under wraps due to the messy/scandalous way they came about. He knew it would cause a media frenzy which would hurt his boys the most, he wanted to protect them..

Last edited:
Reactions
4,608 142 125
Alleybux

ETA- He kept his early children under wraps due to the messy/scandalous way they came about. He knew it would cause a media frenzy which would hurt his boys the most, he wanted to protect them..
Omer look more like Eminem than Michael lol.

I wonder if he had surgery to achieve this look or did he come out looking like this naturally because you have a picture of him next to surgical Mike and not natural mike lol.

b7ba7b3c372afbd441e0d348d2d0bc52.jpg

Reactions
1,690 15 5
Alleybux

8bbddb7dd3cdaef1fece665454e00e30.jpg

Bump.
The INTP in me will not let this completely wrong info go unaddressed.

Omer Bhatti nor con man Brandon Howard are MJ’s sons.

Michael first met Omer in 1996 (Omer was 12!) while touring and let him and his family come along. After the tour, Michael hired Omer’s mom to be a nanny for Prince. MJ’s kids grew up with Omer around and so now they see him as a brother, which is why he was invited to sit front row at MJ’s memorial. The media created a story about the mystery man up front being a possible secret son and Omer didn’t deny it for ten years because he enjoyed the attention and was trying to start his music career. He has since admitted he isn’t MJ’s son by finally acknowledging his actual father.

As for con man Brandon it’s a long story but I’ll try to keep it short.

Brandon conspired with Corey Feldman and a man named Alki David to fake a positive dna test match to Michael Jackson to garner promo for their website FilmOn.com and Brandon’s dead in the water music career. However TMZ caught on real fast and exposed them. Even after being proven a whole ass liar some desperate people want to believe he’s MJ’s son, mainly because he’s black but also since he has history with that family thanks to his mom. So Brandon continues to play up the rumors because it’s the only reason he’s getting work.

Miki Howard met and was managed by Joe Jackson AFTER she went solo, which was in 1985. Brandon Howard was already 4 years old! From 1976 - 1985 Miki Howard was in Side Effect with her boyfriend Augie Johnson, Brandon’s biological father.

5f7152d0febb830d113ffc81c8bb8e61.jpg

AFF1BC0B-A961-4B5C-8C97-C1ABA2D8972A.jpeg

Look at him here, you can tell he has issues.
BwIDbEbnX4K

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Trouble Dating Police and Military Men
How do you gauge what is and isn’t dangerous? Can you at least tell someone close to you about these men so that if anything happens or if you...
Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece
That shit is was always so corny to me like because these fonts saw Sasha photographed with more black ppl she's the "down sista" like Sasha has...
My young Sri Lankan husband left me with nothing!
What's up with the old Euro sis. They stay getting played! So freaking delusional...no way young Priyanjana genuinely wanted her. When...
Which celebrities strike you as narcissists ?
Dam near all of them lol. But off the top of my head Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, Rose Mcgowan.
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
Shannon was never married. She even said before Gerret was never getting married. Maybe @OiseNoire27 confused her and Maya. Wait a minute! Shan...
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
judging by everything that I’ve heard about City Girls (I’ve never listen to their music) this is right on brand..... This was me. I click anon...
RHOA Tanya has been living her best life since leaving RHOA
Sheree needs to take notes sheree so dumb, she could have made a killing during the pandemic by selling home gym equipment, fitness clothing...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Name 20 en vogue songs....quickly Xscape or SUV don’t even have 20 hits. Most of the acts featured on Verzuz don’t. The rare exception were...
Top Bottom