MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarywoo
Reactions
13,406 536 84
Alleybux
Im trying hard to catch up but eff it

Her new dude seems slow af...how long have they been together? Does he have a nickname? Lmao

And what's the tea on him? He african like shark tales?

Bihhhh she's actually getting married??? Is the dude broke? It seems like she's paying for everything.

I got a bunch of questions lol

Starter
Reactions
4,741 246 8
Alleybux
85DF4FED-BFC5-4882-8F6A-923E3D7271B0.jpeg
I just came here to say she’s foul as hell for having Kei kei wear ACraig’s shirt because she accidentally forgot it at home and she had on those too big ass sandals talking about the strap is loose, no honey they just don’t fit her ... Then proceeds to go to the store to get the BIRDAY girl a gift but couldn’t grab kei kei a nice little short set or a dress? everyone else was in shorts and rompers and kei kei had to be hot in that bogus ass outfit SMH

Team Owner
Reactions
142,166 2,074 301
Alleybux
At 4:17 in, Delray cocks his legs apart and digs in his penis area. I cut it off after that.

they are in the laundry spot and he cocks down and digs in his shit like its itching and spoiled...all while hiding behind CrUUUUsty.

Nasty ass fits right in with all of the misfits and filth.

I'd bet my lunch his damn nails are long and dirty.

Starter
Reactions
4,741 246 8
Alleybux
At 4:17 in, Delray cocks his legs apart and digs in his penis area. I cut it off after that.

they are in the laundry spot and he cocks down and digs in his shit like its itching and spoiled...all while hiding behind CrUUUUsty.

I peeped that! it wasn’t like a quick let me rearrange my bawls this fool was down and dirty with the scratching... nasty ASS!

General Manager
Benched
Reactions
32,018 1,849 1,715
Alleybux
_20180528_162059.JPG

She looks sad but smiling through the pain. How are you going to mention God in all of this mess of your life?

You did not snag a Boaz.

With God you get what you put in. So do not diss God with your #Godisgood #God

Your shit life makes a ho wanna wear a chastity belt.

What with neglecting your kids,being dirty and jobless and uneducated,slow and slothful ...I bet Deroy sat you down and reminded you are nothing but damaged goods playing hard to get but you have been had and left with 3 kids. Nothing to do with God,but just with what real options are available for you a baggage claims lost and found single mother on welfare.

Stop with the pretensions that you are so happy God blessed you. Don't shame God. He would never give anyone Deroy. You got yourself Deroy by giving him a car,buying him stuff and babysitting his kid. While treating your kids like crap ,sending him signals that you have no standards.

Don't put God into the mess you made for yourself.

Looking at your ugly character and your selfish ways you are a match ...and God ain't the match maker. Were you a clean dignified intelligent woman....single mother or not...you would have had other options besides Deroy McCheesethighs.

So thank yourself.
Don't dirty God's name.

Black On Black
Reactions
36,884 4,500 27
Alleybux
View attachment 304539 I just came here to say she’s foul as hell for having Kei kei wear ACraig’s shirt because she accidentally forgot it at home and she had on those too big ass sandals talking about the strap is loose, no honey they just don’t fit her ... Then proceeds to go to the store to get the BIRDAY girl a gift but couldn’t grab kei kei a nice little short set or a dress? everyone else was in shorts and rompers and kei kei had to be hot in that bogus ass outfit SMH

Let's put this in motion . . . KeiKei dancing.

pQjOwy.gif

:nah

Team Owner
Reactions
53,398 581 23
Alleybux
KeiKei's feet in those sandals and Kaite has diaper rash AGAIN.

Max is starving and no one has wiped their mouths while eating birthday cake. bleak as hell, all of it. smdh.

How can she brag about blowing $146 on weave or buying wedding bands and a dress, when her kid doesn’t have the basics? Those sandals are 5X sizes too big & by the looks of it are for an adult! Loose strap which part? She knows full well her child already has problems with her feet & needs footwear with adequate support *SMH*.

A soon to be 3 year old should not be suffering from regular bouts of nappy rash! She keeps leaving her daughter to stew in soiled nappies. This woman is despicable... so busy running after her man and admiring her own reflection that she neglects the needs of the 3 young lives that are totally dependent on her, with zero fs to give.

They say it takes a village to raise children, so it’s truly sad that nobody in Naz’s family/ life advocates for the Riley kids. Naz needs to fix up big time & be held accountable. I feel like she’s becoming even bolder with her antics lately.

All I know is this would not fly in my family (fortunately nobody is that trifling, nasty or negligent). Whether it’s grandma, big sis, aunty, uncle or cousin if anyone witnessed this kind of wotless behaviour and kids being treated like homeless orphans (dirty, uncombed, lint filled hair, unironed/ dirty clothes, sockless, ill-fitting footwear, soiled nappies, PJs and slippers out in public etc) the culprit wouldn’t get away with it they’d be read for filth to the point of being scalped of all of their edges (those of you from traditional Caribbean families know what I’m talking about). There’s no way you’re gonna get away with having their grandchild or niece/ nephew running around unbathed, unkempt & looking unloved. The kids would be taken care of properly even if it meant a family member had to step in and/ or run out to get whatever they needed.

Last edited:
Black On Black
Reactions
36,884 4,500 27
Alleybux

VPV8mz.gif

:sick

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
119,153 3,686 485
Alleybux
Pagdro, My Man...listen, if you are still alive I need you to raise ONE PAW up in the back ground of the next vlog. Just ONE PAW, okay? We can send help.

...and you better not have on a long MF white sandal.

Earning my groans
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
174,914 5,414 938
Alleybux
Pagdro, My Man...listen, if you are still alive I need you to raise ONE PAW up in the back ground of the next vlog. Just ONE PAW, okay? We can send help.

...and you better not have on a long MF white sandal.
I haven't watched the vlogs but been following the threads and commentary...PAGE has disappeared too!? That is one stupid dog so I can't say I'm sad about it.

私は非常にい女性です。ごめんなさい。
Reactions
6,568 25 3
Alleybux
"MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said Yes! Chickenman and Funkbox plan their illiterate nuptials"

So I had to take a hiatus for a young minute due to my son and school and etc. I missed you goats. How have you all been?

When I said I bleated like the true nanny goat I am at this fucking title..I mean I literally hurt my throat from cackling.

Oh, by the way, Deploy's lips make me very angry. They look like they can suck a hard boiled egg through a twisty straw.

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
119,153 3,686 485
Alleybux

Sis, you know damned well I'm concerned for the right reasons!

It's family vacation time. I'm JUST WAITING for someone to come in here and say that Pagdro was running alongside their car on the Interstate (in diff parts of N America) like that damn dog would do in all the National Lampoon movies.

I will believe it!

Black On Black
Reactions
36,884 4,500 27
Alleybux
I haven't watched the vlogs but been following the threads and commentary...PAGE has disappeared too!? That is one stupid dog so I can't say I'm sad about it.

Page is still around because he has balls. But he has been paying Naz back . . . he has been peeing around the house on any and everything.

Naz is like, I didn't know why my house spelled so rancid. :mask:

I bet money Page gonna pee on that wedding dress.

General Manager
Reactions
18,315 310 311
Alleybux
Remember when she lied about her first car accident? A font said, keep on with that lie and it might become the truth. Well it did.

She was at the laundromat cleaning Craig's clothing. Yet, her own kids clothing stay dirty.

I feel bad for keikei. Her mother is using Her child welfare money to purchase cheap shi- for the fake wedding. They aren't going to legally get married. She still needs daddy Canada to pay for her entire existence.

Last edited:
"I'm sick of this church!"
Reactions
121,547 3,410 1,745
Alleybux
Remember when she lied about her first car accident? A font said, keep on with that lie and it might become the truth. Well it did.

She was at the laundromat cleaning Craig's clothing. Yet, her own kids clothing stay dirty.

I feel bad for keikei. Her mother is using Her child welfare money to purchase cheap shi- for the fake wedding. They aren't going to legally get married. She still needs daddy Canada to pay for our entire existence.
But Canada doesn't work like that. If you have kids, you get the credit. It's TRULY for the kids of Canada. This is actually a better idea than what we have.
You shouldn't put blocks in the way of people trying have more stable lives and that happens in steps. If they get along as a married couple they can build (in whatever weird way Naz would).
Here, any money they get is seen as charity that they have to be desitute on paper to receive and if they go out and get a lil job, a car, or a spouse it's counted against them and can get kicked off before they can establish themselves to make it on their own.

She's damned lucky Stainless Steele Stella landed in Canada and not here.

Eta: this is probably why she wants another kid so badly also. She gets more money. They said the benefit ends when the kid is 5/6, something like that and there's more than one per kid.

Team Owner
Reactions
90,356 764 247
Alleybux
I'm an original GOAT. I used to create and record songs for the Naz Chapter Of Their Lives sound track but then Dapposween took over my life. Since then I have given my life to the lord and everything has been going pretty well for me.

giphy.gif

I really just be chillin though...
Reactions
64,539 1,847 2,156
Alleybux
How can she brag about blowing $146 on weave or buying wedding bands and a dress, when her kid doesn’t have the basics? Those sandals are 5X sizes too big & by the looks of it are for an adult! Loose strap which part? She knows full well her child already has problems with her feet & needs footwear with adequate support *SMH*.

She better take herself down to the thrift shop. That don't make darn sense. I wonder what her upbringing in Jamaica was really like. That can explain a lot.

Team Owner
Reactions
53,398 581 23
Alleybux
This wedding is bringing the ol’ goat familia back together again! *Waves* Hey Y’all! :b72
ETA: Let’s celebrate! Red Powerade, marble cake, grated hotdogs & bulla & cheese for everybody!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Step Inside Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis's Sustainable L.A. Farmhouse | Architectural Digest
It’s nice, but not my taste. I love the tall glass slider doors, windows, and bathroom, but that’s it. I feel like it’s supposed to be “homey”...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Is she on that stuff that makes you mop the carpet, sweep the lawn and curl the air? Somebody wanna explain wtf she is curling? Fuck the fuck...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
WT actual F? Come on Africa and African leaders, y'all gotta stop this schit! Keep going like this and China will own more of the continent than...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
So who’s putting up for my BIRKIN? Lol my birthday is Friday I got you!!!
Jon Ossoff Appreciation Thread
I believe he would try to juggle just as much messiness as Fitz if not more. He sure is attracting that energy on Capitol Hill appearing single...
64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
How much did he pay to renovate it? Did he have to pay any back taxes on the property before moving in? The taxes were up to date. The home had...
Know someone that was fired for being nosy?
Stay out of others people's business. That is all!!
Fantasia’s baby shower?
How many children does Fanny have? Including the one in her tummy, I believe two. I could be wrong.
Ma'Khia Bryant case shines light on 'adultification' of Black girls
The "adultification" seems to have more to do with size than skin color. Overweight teens also often look more developed overall so can be...
Top Bottom