MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking rough & stuff with my afro puffs
Reactions
50,535 947 45
Alleybux
He’s a Cancer.
Wait! Max is a Cancer? A July Cancer? Aw shid! I'm a July Cancer. Let me tell y'all what's going on...

Max is over this. He knows things aren't right. This explains the night terrors. He's a sensitive child. He probably feels everything around him & it is overwhelming. He doesn't receive love from & is neglected by his mother!

This is going to be a wounded Cancer man! I hope he gets counseling.

WatchingPeople
Reactions
53,440 782 65
Alleybux
Wait! Max is a Cancer? A July Cancer? Aw shid! I'm a July Cancer. Let me tell y'all what's going on...

Max is over this. He knows things aren't right. This explains the night terrors. He's a sensitive child. He probably feels everything around him & it is overwhelming. He doesn't receive love from & is neglected by his mother!

You are on the money. I used to date a Cancer man who's mother was a hot mess. Let's just say he spent many years in counseling to get right. He's still a hot mess.

General Manager
Reactions
44,828 2,390 1,083
Alleybux
I feel like this is a IYKYK situation. Especially if you participate in other net famous threads and see patterns. I know exactly who you're referring to.
Is this supposed to be shade towards me? I barely post in this thread.My kids look good.I dont live in squalor.My bills are paid.I have disposable income .Yall wanna talk shit because I made a post about my account being temporarily frozen because of a ppp loan like hundreds of other people BIG WHOOP.Ive already spoke to my bank and everything is checking out now can I have my business back ?Stay reaching

So the fuck what im on section 8 ...AND? Tf... Half of yall hoez wish you had some rental assistance .

Team Owner
Reactions
57,015 1,038 69
Alleybux
Is this supposed to be shade towards me? I barely post in this thread.My kids look good.I dont live in squalor.My bills are paid.I have disposable income .Yall wanna talk shit because I made a post about my account being temporarily frozen because of a ppp loan like hundreds of other people BIG WHOOP.Ive already spoke to my bank and everything is checking out now can I have my business back ?Stay reaching

So the fuck what im on section 8 ...AND? Tf... Half of yall hoez wish you had some rental assistance .

Of course not :blush:

Team Owner
Reactions
54,040 1,002 95
Alleybux

Ohhhh I thought that was a general comment, not relating to another thread. I had to go read it. I certainly hope things work out for you.

I do wish I had some rental assistance. :weary_face: I'm tired of paying my mortgage and fixing stuff around this house. I want to call the landlord to deal with it.

Team Owner
Reactions
203,460 3,741 1,200
Alleybux

Sis, I’m a Cancer too. July seventh!

But so is Kait. However, she seems tougher than Maxie Bonbon.

Mecury in Gatorade
Reactions
110,542 1,310 126
Alleybux
The bread laying on the bed...

View attachment 2480314
No joke for Naz standard this is the equivalent of eating by from a gold plate in a fancy restaurant with a nice table cloth. Do yall think that’s why she’s using that blanket? I know it’s probably her only blanket, but I want to think she thought this is kind of fancy so let me lay everything out like this.

Fuck Around and Find Out
Reactions
926 41 1
Alleybux
Kei Kei her didn’t lie Naz does have one

Also look at Kait’s shady ass lol that baby been shady since she came out that swampy puss
Screenshot_20210417-193842_Chrome.jpg

I'm late as hell but:laugh2:laugh2:laugh2

U got pop rocks in yo pussy & u proud?
Reactions
20,682 383 11
Alleybux
That rv gonna be STANK....all those unwashed moist sticky asses in one area.They just look so dirty,dusty and grimy all the time.She could've taken that money bought soap,updated their wardrobes,go on a REAL vacation...she is just tacky and ignorant.I wonder what's going to happen when those girls become teenagers and dont want clothes from thrift stores.She will be complaining she can't afford nice clothes smh.

Just imagine all of em on their cycles. Ew. I just know they are not gonna dispose of them the right way.

Reactions
20,682 383 11
Alleybux
The Chapters of Our Dustiness

View attachment 2476728

ETA: I know she’s just a baby but I’ve already mentioned that C’mone’s smile creeps me out. Like, something ain’t right. I can tell she finna be as slow as her mama and daddy. Ok going to hell. BYE.

If I didn't know any better I would say that's a little boy. Her smile is creepy. Its like one of those creepy ragdolls smiles or some kind of weird ass dolls.

General Manager
Reactions
12,773 427 280
Alleybux
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I had a dream about Naz and she told me Craig’s gov’t name was actually ACRAIG, not Craig and Craig is for short.....

PLEASE TELL ME THIS REALLY ISNT THE CASE.... TELL ME IM WRONG!

I’m still kinda new in this thread but I woke up like this
9F50C098-A55A-46EE-9F54-340E977BE946.gif

Reactions
20,682 383 11
Alleybux

I can't lie I wish I could get some food stamps. Food is high asf. Then to top it off we pay 10% tax from the store along with the other 10% tax. Only that one grocery store does that, bt they have 2 stores here. I hope things get right with your bank tho I read 2 or 3 pages of that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

BM breaks down and cries that he too feels pain that he gets rejected from BW and causes him to...
It will be a great day when black people stop having these public, group discussions on relationships. They don’t work and are mostly...
Ja'Quarius McCray, 17, is charged with murdering Orlando mom after following her home and...
No, he won’t because minors aren’t eligible for the death penalty. If he were one year older, then the D.A. could ask for the death penalty...
Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
No, I'm in my late 30s and it's actually freeing. It's not that I've given up on love per say, more that I'm now choosing to live my life to the...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
also the fact that the Victim accusing Prince Andrew was 17 on the (3?) occasions she says she slept w/PA; 17 is above the age of consent in the...
And So it Begins & Will Continue ~ Don't Show Up Being Obnoxious Then Insult the Household Staff...
Idk who all else is mentioned but this must be about the Thai Lady Pug and her aardvark ass husband.
Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
Get the hell out of her ass. She wouldn’t spit on you if you were on fire. It’s states that the photos were not publicly disseminated, only one...
Top Bottom