MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Manager
Reactions
5,695 104 6
Alleybux
I see great things in Kait’s future. She is the anti-Nas. She could care less about getting Nas’ attention unlike Kei2. I think she knows that something isn’t right with her mom and her environment. She was really engrossed with her studies when they were doing virtual school. Nas has called her a “diva” before when in actually she isn’t done with the shits like the others. She must’ve got the recessive smart gene from Mantard and Nas.

Girls are conditioned to expect little in life, be grateful for everything and have low standards when it comes to relationships. It's nice to see that Kait is showing that she's not happy with the bare minimum in life. I think it's just her personality because Kait has actually had a shitty life from the start.

Kei2 actually went from being clean, well-groomed and fed with the attention of her mother, to being 8th priority in that household. I know she is bitter about this because she often treats her younger siblings like trash instead of directing her anger towards her mother. Kei2 needs a new home and intensive therapy.

General Manager
Reactions
18,393 714 13
Alleybux
1621172008801.png

General Manager
Reactions
12,773 427 280
Alleybux

I don’t have kids, but every time I see pics of the kids I know for a fact I would never in a million years allow my kids to be out in public looking disheveled all the time. That outfit Max was wearing WASNT just a onesie, but that’s sleepwear. And the 2XL shirt on Craig among other things.
It honestly makes me sad and confused because anyone with a smidge of confidence wouldn’t let their kids walk around like this consistently....Build up their self-esteem from now because chileeee... when school opens back up again, those ruthless gen z kids have no respect!!!

Team Owner
Reactions
54,040 1,002 95
Alleybux
Does Daddy Canada have options if you don't want your baby anymore? Can't they just leave C'mores at the fire station? I don't see why it is necessary to put her in a deadly homemade death trap bed she can fall from or be trapped in, with wires that can strangle her, in front of a window with no screen for her to fall out of, inside of an RV that shouldn't be on the road?

Team Owner
Reactions
77,547 893 332
Alleybux
I see great things in Kait’s future. She is the anti-Nas. She could care less about getting Nas’ attention unlike Kei2. I think she knows that something isn’t right with her mom and her environment. She was really engrossed with her studies when they were doing virtual school. Nas has called her a “diva” before when in actually she isn’t done with the shits like the others. She must’ve got the recessive smart gene from Mantard and Nas.
I think so too. I hope she makes it out of that trap with a good future. She seems to march to her own drum. She’s a cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
Shaya and her kids DID have a relationship with the girls, even before the accident, there's pictures out there, maybe the relationship wasn't as...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
It includes a $43,000,000 fund for Asian women that say they are in an abusive relationship. Anyone know what the domestic violence rate is for...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Is she on that stuff that makes you mop the carpet, sweep the lawn and curl the air? Somebody wanna explain wtf she is curling? :laugh2:laugh2
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
What a surprise! I thought she was content without kids. I wonder when she's gonna give up more tea. Sis just dropped a bombshell. I would hope...
Are there ANY HOCKEY HEAUXS up on LSA???Are there ANY CUTE players?
ummm it's the opposite. c1zik@s' researched his research and took a page from m@rch@nd's book because he refuses to be everything about this...
UPDATE Bryson Tillers Girlfriend Kendra Bailey Pregnant:expecting a Girl
Kendra would have been perfect for this video but whateva. Shes in London RN. Shooting for Fiorucci. She seems to really like London...
NYC Fonts get in here
This is the real nyc without the tourism
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
And for someone who described her style as California casual, this is not how Californians dress casually (I’m from San Francisco) around the...
Top Bottom