Quantcast

Must See Design TV: Here Are The Fall Premiere Dates For New & Returning HGTV Shows

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,852 2,465 596
Alleybux
e29ee2586ada9ab358075ea005a0d2e82a5f9b5e

Whether you're looking for home renovation ideas, or just love to criticize people who reject buying a house because it has wall-to-wall carpeting, there's a boatload of new and returning shows that'll have you itching to grab the remote this fall. Here's a roundup of what to watch:

Salvage Dawgs
Follow this crew from Black Dog Salvage as they comb through condemned properties to find gems that can be up cycled and sold for major moola.

Sunday, Sept. 17 at 9 and 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

1c81efaa3ae6514e9530ba85c3ddf830ef6bd946

Log Cabin Living
They aren't exactly as sparse as Little House on the Prairie. But for those who dream of living off the grid in a wooden wonderland, here's your chance!

Saturday, Sept. 30 at 11 and 11:30 p.m. ET/PT

Hawaii Life
Pass the poi, mahalo! Follow the Hawaii Life real estate firm as they island hop their way to becoming real estate moguls.

Sunday, Oct. 1 at 8 and 8:30 p.m. ET/PT

Mexico Life
Who doesn't want an endless summer? You can live vicariously through the cast of Mexico Life as they help new residents navigate the real estate world south of the border.

Sunday, Oct. 1 at 10 and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT

7bee425bffae47d5d15253c3b6ed3192beafd14d

Rehab Addict
Nicole Curtis is back at it again, preserving historic architecture "restoring old homes to their former glory."

Wednesday, Oct. 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

Texas Flip N Move
Buy low, work fast, sell high on this house flipping competition deep in the heart of Texas.

Friday, Oct. 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

First Time Flippers
We all dream of it, but these couples are doing it. Hilarity ensues!

Saturday, Oct. 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

Island Life
Whether it's the crispy winters of Alaska's Kodiak Island or the sun-drenched dreamland of Marco Island, Florida, it's fun to see which sub-continental lands pop on up this HGTV favorite.

Sunday, Oct. 8 at 9 and 9:30 p.m. ET/PT

Property Brothers
You'd be hard-pressed to not know this dynamic duo nowadays. Jonathan and Drew Scott are the real estate and general contractor pair that help families turn homes from fixer-uppers to veritable dream houses.

Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 9 p.m. ET/PT

fad8fcf78cbc2a1379b8ed7c0800d1ae33a7c0d2

Beachfront Bargain Hunt
Dreaming of a sprawling beachfront estate in the Hamptons? Yeah, us too. But for regular folks who aren 't Jay-Z and Beyonce, there's Beachfront Bargain Hunt, which follows a family as they hunt for a home in an affordable beach locale.

Friday, Oct. 27 at 8 and 8:30 p.m. ET/PT

Beach Hunters
If location is key, these prospective buyers have top quality taste. Watch them as they find the perfect sandy getaway.

Sunday, Nov. 5 at 10 and 10:30 p.m. ET/PT

Bargain Mansions
The newest show to DIY's lineup lets you watch Tamara Day as she transforms neglected estates turn into sprawling mansions fit for the A-list.

Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House
New show alert! Now that Drew Scott, one half of the Property Brothers, is engaged to girlfriend Linda Phan, they're taking us inside their gut renovation of their Los Angeles home.

Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT

Barnwood Builders
For those of us who love the pioneer spirit but don't want to get off the couch, BB followers a crew of West Virginians as they travel the country to restore barns and log cabins.

Sunday, Nov. 26 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

Maine Cabin Masters
If rural New England cabins are the stuff of your dreams, check out builder Chase Morrill and his family as they give facelifts to secluded properties in the woods.

Monday, Nov. 27 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on DIY Network

The Fall Premiere Dates For New & Returning HGTV Shows

Plumbus

Lady Lazarus
Reaction score
Reactions
154,610 5,781 4,839
Alleybux
Didn't read post, but I bet most of them are different versions of fixer uppers and house hunting.

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,852 2,465 596
Alleybux
Where tha fukk is House Hunters Intl and Caribbean Life?

Does House Hunters still come on....I feel like they show reruns all the time now! Out of everything on the list I only watch Mexico/Hawaii/Island Life and thats only because they come on Sundays when nothing else is on!

Scorpio87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,852 2,465 596
Alleybux
What happened to Egypt Sharrod's shows? Property Virgins, Flipping Virgins?

Just looked it up I dont think Property Virgins airs anymore....and it says the last episode for Flipping Virgins aired May 10, 2017 so if there is another season its not happening anytime soon! I've only seen the show a couple of times!

Eddiezluv

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,632 449 78
Alleybux
Property Bros have too many shows.

HGTV has changed so much over the years. Not enough design shows.

I don't count property brothers, flip or flop, or that other husband and wife show.

I miss Candace and Michael Payne. Yeah I'm old. eeksad

Reaction score
Reactions
4,015 55 12
Alleybux
Just looked it up I dont think Property Virgins airs anymore....and it says the last episode for Flipping Virgins aired May 10, 2017 so if there is another season its not happening anytime soon! I've only seen the show a couple of times!
I saw this and got sad for a sec, but I checked her ig and she was looking at house for Flipping Virgins 5 days ago. Hope the second season comes out in the end.

Ohh, she was on a documentary on Own last month called This Is Black Love