Reaction score
Reactions
200,622 3,668 896
Alleybux
Season Premiere!

Here is the season trailer thread made by @rakart:

My 600 lb Life Season 9 Trailer

And some background on tonight's patient:

HL has an EXCLUSIVE preview of Samantha’s journey in the season premiere of ‘My 600-lb Life.’ Samantha continues fetish modeling even though it reinforces her ‘worst habits’ with eating.

The new season of My 600-lb Life premieres Dec. 30 and begins with Samantha’s story. Samantha reveals in our EXCLUSIVE preview that she “chose to start fetish modeling” in order to make money. “I eat for people,” she says. “I just eat what I want and they pay for it, as long as I film it. So that’s how I make a living and keep going, and it makes me feel appreciated so I’m happy to do it.”

Her daughter admits that her mom’s “self-image really improved after she started that modeling job. It kind of makes her happier because those people just find her as beautiful. They find her as a human being, not some huge maniac.”
my-600-lb-life-tlc-embed.jpg

Samantha participates in fetish modeling to make money. (TLC)
However, Samantha knows that this job is ultimately not a good thing for her. “There’s no question that this job has been unhealthy for me because I found the perfect community to reinforce my worst habits. I last weighed in 6 months ago legitimately, and I was at 811 pounds,” she reveals.

It’s been more than 10 years since Samantha has traveled anywhere without bariatric transport. Her immobility has never posed such a problem until now, because at 6’2″ and nearly 900 pounds, Sam wants Dr. Now to help her with her food addiction, but there’s not even an ambulance in the state of Colorado that is willing to transport her to Houston to meet with him.

my-600-lb-life-tlc-embed1.jpg

Samantha films herself eating to make money. (TLC)
Samantha has been in and out of the hospital with one problem after another, each admittance a reminder that her body is breaking down and her time is running out. Determined to help Samantha, Dr. Now coordinates with his colleague Dr. Heydari, a bariatric surgeon in Colorado, to perform a high-risk emergency surgery in hopes of curbing Samantha’s weight gain before it kills her. But as Dr. Now knows all too well, operating on a patient will give them a smaller stomach, but there’s no magic cure for an eating disorder that has roots in the formative years of a patient’s life. The successful surgery can be undone if a patient doesn’t make a major lifestyle change. If Samantha wants to live and see her daughter graduate from college, she must take difficult steps in order to change her own toxic patterns. My 600-lb. Life airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on TLC.

@ me if I missed anyone for the tag list...

Last edited:

Theharlequinn

P-R-T-T-Y but I’m PETTY
Reaction score
Reactions
159,679 3,122 3,866
Alleybux
Season Premiere!

Here is the season trailer thread made by @rakart:

My 600 lb Life Season 9 Trailer

And some background on tonight's patient:

HL has an EXCLUSIVE preview of Samantha’s journey in the season premiere of ‘My 600-lb Life.’ Samantha continues fetish modeling even though it reinforces her ‘worst habits’ with eating.

The new season of My 600-lb Life premieres Dec. 30 and begins with Samantha’s story. Samantha reveals in our EXCLUSIVE preview that she “chose to start fetish modeling” in order to make money. “I eat for people,” she says. “I just eat what I want and they pay for it, as long as I film it. So that’s how I make a living and keep going, and it makes me feel appreciated so I’m happy to do it.”

Her daughter admits that her mom’s “self-image really improved after she started that modeling job. It kind of makes her happier because those people just find her as beautiful. They find her as a human being, not some huge maniac.”
my-600-lb-life-tlc-embed.jpg

Samantha participates in fetish modeling to make money. (TLC)
However, Samantha knows that this job is ultimately not a good thing for her. “There’s no question that this job has been unhealthy for me because I found the perfect community to reinforce my worst habits. I last weighed in 6 months ago legitimately, and I was at 811 pounds,” she reveals.

It’s been more than 10 years since Samantha has traveled anywhere without bariatric transport. Her immobility has never posed such a problem until now, because at 6’2″ and nearly 900 pounds, Sam wants Dr. Now to help her with her food addiction, but there’s not even an ambulance in the state of Colorado that is willing to transport her to Houston to meet with him.

my-600-lb-life-tlc-embed1.jpg

Samantha films herself eating to make money. (TLC)
Samantha has been in and out of the hospital with one problem after another, each admittance a reminder that her body is breaking down and her time is running out. Determined to help Samantha, Dr. Now coordinates with his colleague Dr. Heydari, a bariatric surgeon in Colorado, to perform a high-risk emergency surgery in hopes of curbing Samantha’s weight gain before it kills her. But as Dr. Now knows all too well, operating on a patient will give them a smaller stomach, but there’s no magic cure for an eating disorder that has roots in the formative years of a patient’s life. The successful surgery can be undone if a patient doesn’t make a major lifestyle change. If Samantha wants to live and see her daughter graduate from college, she must take difficult steps in order to change her own toxic patterns. My 600-lb. Life airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on TLC.

@ me if I missed anyone for the tag list...

I can’t wait!!! I’ve missed this show and seeing Dr. Now work his magic and help these people get their lives back

LolaClaysWig

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,061 24 3
Alleybux
I'm so damn pumped y'all. Home girl is using her belly as a table this episode is gonna be fire.

She's 6'2"?! Okay Samatha Thee Stallion

LavenderLush

Anti-Captalism Marxist-Leninist- Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
12,798 255 222
Alleybux
I feel bad for them on the show :( :( :( Food Deserts are one of the biggest factors of obesity in America , With NO Access To Healthy Foods , Typical Capitalism

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
I just saw the new episode scheduled to be recorded in my DVR and I was shocked! lol (Thank God for my DVR since folks don't tag me in anything. e1)

I thought they shut down filming during season 8 because of covid. I didn't realize they had continued.

Last edited:

Rungirlrun

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,503 2,425 349
Alleybux
Isnt she called a feeder? If so i am glad to we get to learn more about her job. I want to know how it works.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,757 11,968 10,194
Alleybux
I feel bad for them on the show :( :( :( Food Deserts are one of the biggest factors of obesity in America , With NO Access To Healthy Foods , Typical Capitalism
I am surprised that lsa likes this show.

The Doctor does not coddle them or give them 'food deserts, bone density' excuses for being overweight.

LavenderLush

Anti-Captalism Marxist-Leninist- Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
12,798 255 222
Alleybux
ES
I am surprised that lsa likes this show.

The Doctor does not coddle them or give them 'food deserts, bone density' excuses for being overweight.
I Get That But , Food Deserts are a major problem in the United States Of Imperialism...!!! , It's a big social issue like Environmental Racism, Look at the Statistics

kara

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,048 2,455 447
Alleybux
I'm here for the fuckery.

More info about tonight's patient: she is known on the internet as "Vanilla Hippo". She gave herself that name. If you google search her, be aware some of the search results are NSFW.

Chaerie Autumn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,733 349 2
Alleybux
I'm here for the fuckery.

More info about tonight's patient: she is known on the internet as "Vanilla Hippo". She gave herself that name. If you google search her, be aware some of the search results are NSFW.

So she's the Vanilla Hippo My 600lb reddit been talking about. I'm ready for this mess