Should I stay with him?

• Hell no

• Yes, you’ll make a good step mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
SungQueen's B*tch
Reactions
1,537,590 189,085 119,041
Alleybux
Hey LSA! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months now and we have been doing really well in our relationship. We have been making plans to live with eachother in the future and moving out of state together. So he went silent on me this weekend and then he calls me telling me some girl is saying he got her pregnant. Mind you she is 8 months along. He told me about her before and said she was a friends with benefit situation, and that she wanted to make it into a relationship so he left her.

He didnt cheat. But still I am not sure if I want to stay with him knowing he has a baby on the way. He told me he doesnt want to be with her and that he want to be with me. I told him Im not positive we could be together if the babybis actually his, and suggested we could be friends. He said no because he wouldn’t be able to handle him seeing me with other guys.

Also since he told me this, he has not responded to any of my calls or texts and I am starting to feel like all of this trouble isnt worth it. Especially because I have been so loyal to him and he knows I have more options. I just really like him but he is just making it difficult for me to handle being together right now. Why am I doing all of the fighting? Should I stay?

Any advice?

I secured the ring with this hair & clean panties
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
206,088 7,587 726
Alleybux
fSHzwYq.gif

How ya Mama doin'? She seein' anybody?
Reactions
60,298 891 276
Alleybux
OT: Who gifted incog with all the Thot gifts, lmaooooo!! ETA: Nevermind I see who it was. :skull:

Anyway, personally I would part ways, but you're going to do what you want to do any way, so good luck.

She rules the world, but she doesn't know it...yet
Reactions
5,889 24 1
Alleybux
I personally wouldn’t stay but this happened to one of my friends and they stayed together and eventually got married. Do what you feel like is right for you though.

The Infamous One
Reactions
34,304 417 90
Alleybux
Incog, read the writing on the wall, ok? Six months is absolutely not long enough, to even have conversations regarding moving in together....and out of state? On top of that disaster, he's ignoring you. At this point, you're begging for his attention and for all you know, he's entertaining someone else....THAT is why you're being ignored.

WALK AWAY, before you make a bigger fool of yourself over him.

Might want to Google "future faking" and help yaself.

Starter
Reactions
1,165 1 1
Alleybux
From the title alone, I guess I'm sorry this is happening to you. I stopped reading after finding out y'all only been together 6 months! I also saw a line saying he hasn't responded to any of your calls. Those two facts would make me leave him alone. I'm kinda cold so it dont take much for me to drop men.

Team Owner
Reactions
57,496 845 1,010
Alleybux
Just the title of this post alone, are you fucking serious? Why the fuck haven’t you washed your hands of him? Go ahead and be a step mom have fun with that shit and his cheating ass. Some of you on here are beyond pathetic. Wtf.

Starter
Reactions
858 8 1
Alleybux
he knows I have more options. I just really like him but he is just making it difficult for me to handle being together right now. Why am I doing all of the fighting?
You just answered your own question. GO with your gut feeling. You don't feel good about it already. He is not answering your calls or text. Do you want to be in a difficult situation and waste your time for years to come? You sound young and you stated you have options. You can go and find another man and in the future create your own family.

You only been with him for 6 months. This may be a blessing in disguise.

Starter
Reactions
1,889 62 4
Alleybux
If the paternity results come back positive and you stay with him despite the fuckery, the only one ima feel sorry for is the baby.

Ask yourself this OP: if you found out you were pregnant after you began dating him, what would his reaction have been??

General Alley

Recent Posts

former girls next door star holly madison is a youtuber now
I remember watching TGND when I was a kid. Holly always talks about how she couldn't wait till the other girls left so it can just be her and Hef...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
I'm not comparing Harry and Meghan to the Kardashian's but I would like to point out that the Kardashians paid the tabloids and blogs a lot of...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
When Diana first joined the family, everyone thought she was a fresh breath of air. She brought charisma, style, beauty. Meg wanted all of that...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
If they want to be petty they can sue Joe for percentage of the Joe Budden Network as a whole and gain percentage being that they can prove that...
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
I think some of this is because marriage has primarily been connected to love and sex (whether that's 100 percent true or not) and sex/love has...
I have nobody, nobody to cheer for me nobody here for me
Sounds like you don't even have yourself and that is worse than not having the others. Be there for yourself, cheer for yourself. Do not allow...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
Any chance he’s taking any medication? Even if its otc allergy medicine. Long term use can cause aggressive behavior. Hope everything works out.
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
A lot of yall are giving Inmate views on her monetized channel :no2 That's because a lot of these fonts are undercover donkeys and inmates. Just...
  • Poll
F1 Racing 2021 Season Thread
I'm getting all my excitement out for the Monaco GP out right now cause during the weekdays I'm apparently a teacher and 8 year olds really know...
Letter to Zane: I'm a 59-year-old man dating a 21-year-old woman. I met her when she was 19...
She aint. This man is a liar about that and them being 90% on the same page. That girl is still a baby. He’s probably lying about the birthday...
Top Bottom