• Yes, you’ll make a good step mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Astrokidd

Your Business Is OUR BUSINESS
Reaction score
Reactions
80,562 6,078 27
Alleybux
Hey LSA! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months now and we have been doing really well in our relationship. We have been making plans to live with eachother in the future and moving out of state together. So he went silent on me this weekend and then he calls me telling me some girl is saying he got her pregnant. Mind you she is 8 months along. He told me about her before and said she was a friends with benefit situation, and that she wanted to make it into a relationship so he left her.

He didnt cheat. But still I am not sure if I want to stay with him knowing he has a baby on the way. He told me he doesnt want to be with her and that he want to be with me. I told him Im not positive we could be together if the babybis actually his, and suggested we could be friends. He said no because he wouldn’t be able to handle him seeing me with other guys.

Also since he told me this, he has not responded to any of my calls or texts and I am starting to feel like all of this trouble isnt worth it. Especially because I have been so loyal to him and he knows I have more options. I just really like him but he is just making it difficult for me to handle being together right now. Why am I doing all of the fighting? Should I stay?

Any advice?

GIRL YOU BETTER RUN LIKE FOREST GUMP!!

images (2).jpeg

OnceUponTime

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
856 105 4
Alleybux
Look down at where the post button is where you write a message. If you check the box that says anonymous your post will show up as if incogneato wrote it even in this thread. So yes the profile is of everyone who clicks the anonymous box and could be any font even me or you.

cool thx lol

ani8a

Freda Claxton
Reaction score
Reactions
1,499 38 17
Alleybux
Hey LSA! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months now and we have been doing really well in our relationship. We have been making plans to live with eachother in the future and moving out of state together. So he went silent on me this weekend and then he calls me telling me some girl is saying he got her pregnant. Mind you she is 8 months along. He told me about her before and said she was a friends with benefit situation, and that she wanted to make it into a relationship so he left her.

He didnt cheat. But still I am not sure if I want to stay with him knowing he has a baby on the way. He told me he doesnt want to be with her and that he want to be with me. I told him Im not positive we could be together if the babybis actually his, and suggested we could be friends. He said no because he wouldn’t be able to handle him seeing me with other guys.

Also since he told me this, he has not responded to any of my calls or texts and I am starting to feel like all of this trouble isnt worth it. Especially because I have been so loyal to him and he knows I have more options. I just really like him but he is just making it difficult for me to handle being together right now. Why am I doing all of the fighting? Should I stay?

Any advice?

Sounds like there is nothing to stay for. You said he has not responded to any of your calls or texts so he's ignoring you. Is all this drama worth it, you've only known his 6 months. You know the answer but since you asked, its over. You deserve better.

TiaLorenzi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,623 1,810 1,280
Alleybux
Yall have never been in a relationship and it shows

well if you have the answers why come on here and bother us with your issue?!?!

Girl BYYYYYEEEE. 6 months? BYE NEGRO. too many red flags, too early.

and no. The average relationship does not go like this boo.

gogurl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,779 3,052 247
Alleybux
Leave, that situation is too complex. If you all are meant to be, it’ll happen down the line. Plus the “ignoring” is a red flag and that’s how he will handle conflict with you going forward, that’s a huge problem.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,941 5,633 2,257
Alleybux
This would be utterly stupid of you.

Let him go. For the sake of his child he needs to try to make it work with his child’s mother. If he’s actually worth a damn he‘ll at least try to make it work. Stay and I guarantee you’ll be getting the “I just want to give our family a shot” phone call as soon as you become comfortable with staying with him despite having a newborn.
Exactly! Whether he’s with her or not, he’s going to contemplate making them “a family”.

MWBurrows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,120 1,349 83
Alleybux
What the fµck is your problem? You can bash the OP I'm just giving my perspective which is different. Life happens. Not everything in life is perfect.

I personally know someone who was in a similar situation. Had a baby momma. But he married another lady later. Had kids with her. Had a stable career making good money and was able to support and be a father to his kids and be a good husband. His kids all went to college or the military. And he Retired early and now him and his wife travel mostly.

Not everyone's life fits in a perfect box. It isn't ideal to be dealing with some baby daddy situation especially when you are young but you have to look at the bigger picture. If she just wants temporary companionship then no it isn't a big deal because she could always be on the lookout for a new mate. People don't marry every boyfriend they have.

If she thinks she definitely wants to settle down with him forever then she needs to take a serious assessment of his character and whether he can or would be able to support two households.

You do understand that she would be pouring a lot of thought, time, and energy into someone who is currently ignoring her, and doesn't even have the decency to return her calls and texts, right? That, along with the straggling other woman & impending child arrival issue is character assessment enough.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,893 5,300 768
Alleybux
Chile, I stopped reading at BOYFRIEND of 6 months.
Why is this even a question? Life is going to be hard to navigate through if such obvious things don't tell you which direction to go because this is a no-brainer. Don't make life hard for yourself. Unless OP wants to be with a serial baby daddy and if her goals are to be a sister baby momma (as opposed to a sister wife) she needs to dump him. Easy. Honestly, a harder decision would be if I should go with feta cheese or grated Italian blend for my salad today, now THAT'S something I really need to think on.

Last edited:

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
What is there to think about? Break up now. He started the relationship off with deception, that's not a good foundation to begin with. She's 8 months along and he knew and didn't tell you. Now you're saying he is ignoring you. Walk away from the drama

SupaSupaNova

Safelyup is a racist mexican troolll
Reaction score
Reactions
62,910 1,822 925
Alleybux
I stopped reading at I’ve been with my bf for 6 months.

If you don’t put ex in front of boyfriend, dump this man and block his number instead of making dumb threads on here.

Why are you fighting so hard for a 6 month relationship with a man who fucks women he isn’t serious about raw?

I will never understand y’all!

Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 593 46
Alleybux
Hun it's been six months. Cut your losses, it's not like it's been ten years and you're both insanely invested. It'll be easier to leave him now than in two years when his bm is causing drama.

PoshDoll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,118 643 16
Alleybux

Any advice?
No. Why would/should you? Your already stressed and the baby ain't even here yet. Even if he doesn't want to be with her, he still now has a child to take care of and co parent with the mother.

PoshDoll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,118 643 16
Alleybux
If the paternity results come back positive and you stay with him despite the fuckery, the only one ima feel sorry for is the baby.

Ask yourself this OP: if you found out you were pregnant after you began dating him, what would his reaction have been??
He would leave her ass!

mslovely976

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,031 3,664 2,095
Alleybux

Any advice?

I know this is kind of old but.....Girl he would of known she was pregnant 6 months ago cuz they were still smashing when he met you and I’m sure it didn’t instantly stop cuz you walked in the picture. It probably stopped like 2-3 months ago and I know he wasn’t walking around oblivious to a 5-6 month pregnant woman.

You’re ONLY 6 months in...why choose baby mama drama and having to have a part time boyfriend (if he’s a good and involved dad, it WILL take from you and y’all won’t really be a blended family with you involved until the baby is older cuz I guarantee the mom will be weary of overnights and such until the baby is older, so the mom having primary care he will need to be involved at HER household and it’ll take from y’all) for someone you barely know? Like whhhyyyyyyyyy?!????!?!!?!

and please don’t make plans to move and do all this extreme stuff with a person you barely know. If you’re not whirlwind committed enough to marry him in an instant, don’t plan you life in the honeymoon phase.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,380 9,968 3,305
Alleybux
He told me about her before and said she was a friends with benefit situation, and that she wanted to make it into a relationship so he left her.
They all say this and it is always a lie. He cheated on you. If you stick around long enough she will reach out to you and tell you the full story. They always do.

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
What's the update op for 2022?

You were sounding like you were going to stay. You were sounding like you were going to run and pickup the phone, reach out to him, move, play stepmom to his child while he makes more children

I can guarantee that this girl is either an ex or extremely close and important to him.

He's cheating on you .. been doing so the entire time.

He doesn't mean anything he saids to you.

He's lying about everything.
She probably wasn't even 8 months, probably a few weeks

He doesn't love you, or meant any of the sentiments he was telling you.

He was ignoring you because he is with her. Also, he wants you to run back to him..kind of like training you to become obedient, forgiving, accepting and submissive. He knows it's only a matter of time before youd come back.

6 months is too early for the moving in and stuff.

He wanted you to rush moving in together because he knew that he had a baby on the way and wanted you there to take care of it. Be a stepmom.

He picked you because he finds you gullible and naive. Easy to manipulate. Desperate.

I hope that you left him alone for good. I hope that you have matured and became more wise

Binti Msupa

Salvation is by grace through faith,not works!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,747 93 12
Alleybux
Happy new year OP, how was the baby's first birthday as a step mum?