Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

My family is destroying my mental health

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
Edit
I've come to the conclusion that I need space and time away from my family to heal mentally.

Last edited:

Kikido

I come to have fun
Reaction score
Reactions
14,741 7,505 1,122
Alleybux
Move out and begin the work of healing. If you can't move out, then definitely get into counseling.
I only have 4 months till I go to collage, there really destroying my mental health. It's like I'm not allowed to Express myself.

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
My sister destroyed my stuff because I left her at home by her self. When I told my dad about it he didn't believe me.
Then I called my sister a stupid pig, which he got made about.
He started talking about racism and being black in America. And how he doesn't know if he'll come back, because of racism.
I don't care about his race problems.
I f*cking wish the police would take him and my stupid pig man looking sister. If he's so scared of being a black man in America he can go back to Africa. May of his relatives would be happy to see to him.
My dad and sister are really destroying my mental help and I hate them so much.
I don't regret calling my sister a pig or stupid bjtch. She has no respect for anyone's time.
I really tired if them, why couldn't I have a different family.
I would cry but I'm afraid of getting in trouble.
CBear get a therapist= it's not going to get better!

chcherrybomv

over it
Reaction score
Reactions
11,336 917 443
Alleybux
+1. I feel myself slowly deteriorating, they are constantly gossiping about me, talking ill about me, Im convinced it’s actually affecting my energy if you believe in all that. My mother acts as a constant enemy, she can’t even spare me a day of verbal abuse. Everyday Im being told Im useless, unworthy, being mocked for everything lacking in my personal and professional life. Im feeling that Im losing it, since being online is my only outlet. I can’t confide in “friends” anymore because they use info about my problems against me and see me as an easy target/ weak. What should I do? Help

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom