My first thread ever!!

Reactions
47,531 341 142
Alleybux
I don’t know if this is acceptable but this is my first thread ever!! I’m not asking a question but I’m also not doing anything negative. How is everyone tonight? What time is it where you live?

Reactions
47,531 341 142
Alleybux
It's 1:14am where I am. I'm okay bored, mostly. But I cannot get up to get a snack because if I move I'll wake my fur babies.
Are you hungry? I’ll teleport you some food to your bed? You don’t have a dumbwaiter and a butler to send you food? Also, do you want a snack because you’re bored?

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reactions
31,578 637 320
Alleybux
I will now charge you $500 for my service with a $50 surcharge

(Reoccurring $30 a month for life)

I'm happy that you created a thread, now show me some weird creative stuff.

Reactions
47,531 341 142
Alleybux
It's almost midnight for me. I should be doing other things but LSA is keeping me preoccupied :(
It’s okay baby(what is your gender)? I have those same issues...what else it is that you should be doing? If you don’t mind sharing.

Reactions
47,531 341 142
Alleybux
I will now charge you $500 for my service with a $50 surcharge

(Reoccurring $30 a month for life)

I'm happy that you created a thread, now show me some weird creative stuff.
That’s about $600...that’s like 300 that I don’t have. I gotchu! Weird crazy thread coming up next!!

FKA Fernando
Reactions
313,300 15,245 4,378
Alleybux
It's 7:57pm where I live
giphy.gif

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

At What Age Do You Stop/Stopped Eating Ice Cream
I don't think enjoying ice cream is something you age out of. I know people almost 100 years old who still like ice cream. If anything, old ppl...
A Black Lady Sketch Show -HBO
The apocalypse story is boring and does nothing for me. Why is it a continued storyline anyway?
A baby girl was left in burning house on purpose
what other people were in the house besides the mom? you mean to tell me she got other adults to lie? how is the baby? i wonder who she is with...
Tawny Kitaen, ’80s Music Video Vixen Dead at 59
Peace to the OG white video vixen. She was so pretty and I was way too young wanting to act like her, lol. I hope her daughters will be alright.
"Purity of the ballot box" Jim Crow language aimed at disenfranchisement of black people...
He looks like he needs to watch Sesame Street, drink his juice box, and take a nap.
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
W A lot for someone who can owe crew members on her productions something as small as 50k and make them chase her and T3d down for their payment...
Why Do Democrats Infantilize Us So Much
Overwhelmingly low income areas? Why are you talking about the hood in relation to all black people? You said suburbs. What about the most...
Why is that whenever african kids immigrate to america and are educated here they always have...
Why is it that they don't develop the stereotypical "black accent"? Are you insane? You think African parents will allow that? Please.
Blake Lively, 33, & Ryan Reynolds, 44, seen out for FIRST TIME w/ youngest child Betty, 1, &...
I have it on solid authority that these two calls the paps. Notice how you didn't see them about in the last 6 months + and now they're being...
Do you see black women wearing their natural hair out where you live?
I’ve just realized that I rarely ever see it. Most black women where I live either wear wigs/weave, straightened or in braided styles. It’s very...
Top Bottom