My first thread ever!!

Reactions
47,810 355 144
Alleybux
I don’t know if this is acceptable but this is my first thread ever!! I’m not asking a question but I’m also not doing anything negative. How is everyone tonight? What time is it where you live?

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reactions
31,853 683 356
Alleybux
I will now charge you $500 for my service with a $50 surcharge

(Reoccurring $30 a month for life)

I'm happy that you created a thread, now show me some weird creative stuff.

Reactions
47,810 355 144
Alleybux
I will now charge you $500 for my service with a $50 surcharge

(Reoccurring $30 a month for life)

I'm happy that you created a thread, now show me some weird creative stuff.
That’s about $600...that’s like 300 that I don’t have. I gotchu! Weird crazy thread coming up next!!

FKA Fernando
Reactions
313,519 15,259 4,378
Alleybux
It's 7:57pm where I live
giphy.gif

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I actually miss @bk and his crew, planning to go Ghana and I just don’t think it’ll be as fun as when he was around ... sigh these ****** need to...
Nicki Minaj Makes Crocs Website Crash & Increases Google searches for Pink Crocs after Posting A...
People need to leave those shoes for the healthcare workers they are the ones who really need them. Now they can’t even get them as easy anymore...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
He fired Rory. He said the door is open for Mal......
Fertility conjure soap
Thank You Beloved! You however lol send me a shipping addy Maam, ive been following your font since my lurking days chefs kiss
Is Keanu Reeves' "Girlfriend" Alexandra Grant a Con Artist
She's saying she's very important, very innovation, very smart and beautiful like a silver-haired stunner, blah, blah, blah, blah. There's no...
New 25 foot-tall statue unveiled in NYC, Rockefeller Center to honor "African culture"
The statue was made by African-American artist Sanford Biggers I knew it!!!! I hate to say it but I knew it had to be an American.
Billie Eilish's says the reaction to vogue cover makes her 'never wants to post' to social media...
Lol everybody in this thread mad she didn’t have to build a career off of wearing a leotard and shaking her ass in her fans faces like some of...
Top Bottom