My Jazzy Life

Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
Take those kids to the damn dentist asap! Poor Kailyn looks like she has been chewing on butter & block cheese. It won't hurt to buy them chapstick either. Yall look a mess & its your fault cause you don't give a damn. You got Ava's crotch exposed all in the camera, WHY! Smfh! They are almost 3 & still in those fucking pullups. Potty train them!!! Let them wear undies during the day & pullups only at night in case they have an accident until they are fully potty trained. You must not be tired of spending money on diapers or changing them when they are shitty. Couldn't be me cause they would be dropping those loads in the toilet. I know their shit be lethal with the bullshit you be serving them. You have money for dumb shit but from the looks of it your kids need toothpaste, chapstick, lotion, & clothes that fit. Get those kids checked out ASAP! The twins need speech, occupational, & physical therapy. They should be able to go down the steps standing up but instead they scoot. What the fuck are you doing Jazz!

Even Chrissy’s baby Onyx goes up the steps walking by himself.

MVP
Reactions
5,413 301 3
Alleybux
Jazz doesn’t listen to shit unless it’s coming from a man. If Chris told her to go get the kids checked out her pathetic ass would have them at the doctor's office that same day. She is a sad waste of life. As I said before fuck Jazz, all this neglect and bad decisions are going to bite her in flat stankin ass real soon.

Kids grow the fuck up and there is no way Ayden is t showing signs of Autism. She isn’t going to be able to control a strong ass boy as he gets older. Ayden will probably end up kicking that door down if he locked in a room long enough once he gets older.

I think he acts ravenous around food because she isn’t feeding them often nor enough. He’s probably locked in that room starving. When she does feed them it’s all junk food, no veggies, and no nutritional value whatsoever. Other than cabbage I have never seen her give the kids cooked carrots, broccoli, green beans, beans, rice, or anything remotely healthy. Ayden's feral instincts(I'm not even trying to be funny) are to grab all he can while he can.

Jazz needs CPS to force her onto a simple ass schedule:

6:00am: Jazz wakes up SHOWERS and BRUSHES TEETH, gets dressed for the day, starts breakfast.

6:50 Breakfast is ready, Gets the oldest kids up and send them to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.

While the oldest kids get themselves ready Jazz gets the twins up, diapers changed, asses washed, hands and face washed, clean clothes on.

7:00: All the kids sit down for breakfast.

7:15: Teeth are brushed and hair combed

7:30: Everyone loaded into the truck, Kaylin dropped off at school then Amayah dropped off at school.

IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD AT ALL

If she were to feed them a full breakfast around 7:00 am of eggs, bacon, grits or oatmeal, and toast or biscuits all as one meal with a cup of milk the kids would be full until 11or 12 which is lunchtime. If lunch was served at 11:30 and consisted of let's say a half grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a few pieces of steamed broccoli on the side a cup of milk and a piece of fruit, the twins would probably willingly go down for a nap on a full stomach and wake up around 2, at that time she can give them a snack like some crackers and a piece of fruit which will keep them full until 4 or 5 which is where she needs to have dinner ready for the kids. They can eat dinner and play until 6:30 which is when the twins need to be given a small snack, then baths and clean pajamas, 7:00 bed-time for the twins, an audio story by Alexa softly playing in their rooms while they lay in their beds with the door cracked open. Once the twins are in bed, the oldest start their bedtime routines: BATHS, clean pajamas, 7:45 they are in their beds listening to an audio story as well until they fall asleep.

Jazz can use the rest of the nite to get their clothes out for the next day, make lunches, clean the house, do laundry and chill and enjoy the peace and quiet or edit or whatever the fuck else she does online.

She's too busy seeking validation online, begging for handouts, and pegging Chris in his sloppy looking ass than to act like a gotdamn adult and tend to her kids.

The sad part about all this is the routine you just wrote out for jasmine is a basic and simple routine that she should already have running in her household. This is basic parenting. This will be year three of having four kids. She should already have a routine that works for her and her children. There is no reason she should be getting stressed when she does nothing all day. She isn’t following some type of structure WTH is she doing? Before Chris what was she doing? He does all the cooking and cleaning now so there is no excuse but even before he showed up and moved in she stayed stressed and overwhelmed, why? She barely cooked for the kids. Everything was microwaveable. She didn’t keep the girls hair done. She didn’t wash them. Kailyn was the designated lifeguard. Like wtf is she doing. This is how I know she isn’t all the way there. Simple task like actually taking care of the children she decided to have with a no good man child is “to much” for her. Even before the twins, her ass was struggling and Phillip did damn near everything. He taught her to cook and clean. He made her keep the girls’ hair done and if something was wrong he had her in the ER with the girls. I don’t see how no one has stepped in to help those kids. F**k her. It’s the kids that I’m worried about. Even if her father or Phillips side came and took one child for one day out of the week just to have them around some type of sensible human beings they could have a standing chance. Jazz threw in the towel 2 years ago when Phil left. Now she’s just going through the motions until the twins make it to school.

Oh yea, and F**k Cheryl too. She probably thought Jazz was fine too at the age of 2/3. For all we know Jazz was a delayed speaker like Aiden and that’s why she doesn’t care. Her mama probably told her she was the same way and she “turned out fine” forgetting that in the first few years of vlogging Jazz use to mumble and stumble over her words and Phillip had to make her speak up and repeat things and call her slow just to understand what she was saying.

Reactions
2,309 20 2
Alleybux
I hope she goes to the Dollar Store and get those kid’s proper gloves. Don’t they still sell kid’s undershirts? I notice she didn’t put one on Aiden when he went out in the snow. All those kids should be wearing undershirt’s.

And she was putting baby powder on her. Didn’t she hear about using powder on the private area’s. Johnson and Johnson got sued because the powder was causing cancer in females. Did you notice after she changed the child she put on a pull-up? Did she ask the child did she need to go to the potty, no she didn’t. She was taking them out so I guess potty training goes out the window when they go out. Annoying as it is you have to constantly ask a toddler do they need to potty so that you can catch them before they wet the pull-up. I can see Ava being potty trained before Aiden. Ava might be able to say potty more so that Aiden. She tries to say words when asked to say it, Aiden on the other hand looks at Jazz like she’s crazy and without a clue.
She put powder on him . But she was looking as though he looked chaffed or something

is this livejournal?
Reactions
112,449 2,800 361
Alleybux
We need to pitch a show to A&E about slow people who don't realize it. Cheryl will be interviewed saying, "Well her sister is slow but Jaz she seemed fine because she could play basketball." Then Cheryl will cry about how she had a tragic childhood and it's not her fault and how Jaz's daddy ran off with a white lady so she had no help. Wew!

Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
Take those kids to the damn dentist asap! Poor Kailyn looks like she has been chewing on butter & block cheese. It won't hurt to buy them chapstick either. Yall look a mess & its your fault cause you don't give a damn. You got Ava's crotch exposed all in the camera, WHY! Smfh! They are almost 3 & still in those fucking pullups. Potty train them!!! Let them wear undies during the day & pullups only at night in case they have an accident until they are fully potty trained. You must not be tired of spending money on diapers or changing them when they are shitty. Couldn't be me cause they would be dropping those loads in the toilet. I know their shit be lethal with the bullshit you be serving them. You have money for dumb shit but from the looks of it your kids need toothpaste, chapstick, lotion, & clothes that fit. Get those kids checked out ASAP! The twins need speech, occupational, & physical therapy. They should be able to go down the steps standing up but instead they scoot. What the fuck are you doing Jazz!

Even Chrissy’s baby Onyx goes up the steps walking by himself.
She put powder on him . But she was looking as though he looked chaffed or something

I noticed she was looking. He probably keeps a pissy pamper or pull-up too long.

Rookie
Reactions
688 15
Alleybux
Jazzman how long did it take you to come up with this after seeing little Quincy educate us on MLK? :disdain

Bitch you ain’t foolin NOBODY. Let’s not forget Kailyn was calling Rosa Parks, Rosa Bell. We know you dgaf about black history or teaching your kids anything, but nice try. :disdain
Chrissy posted on snap that she was doing a “sip and paint” with her children..ok Jazz (y)...anyways..does anyone ever notice Jazz “mods” looks just as dusty and slow as her :sick:.

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
B8AF6B6C-F134-4CDF-9C8F-BB87650FE55B.jpeg
Ummm what's up with the glasses stem on the outside of the hood??? View attachment 2247362

NO ONE in this thread (or life) should EVER have to wonder again if this bitch is slow. If this ain’t the stupidest shit I have ever seen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: old Arthur lookin ass

Teefs and Azz
Reactions
29,182 567 7
Alleybux
View attachment 2247804

NO ONE in this thread (or life) should EVER have to wonder again if this bitch is slow. If this ain’t the stupidest shit I have ever seen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: old Arthur lookin ass

Do don’t Arthur lmao she could never, she look like this turtle looking mf, big ass body and little head looking simple as hell
56097EC1-4932-4C2E-99C2-968DC2D6E11A.png

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
The sad part about all this is the routine you just wrote out for jasmine is a basic and simple routine that she should already have running in her household. This is basic parenting. This will be year three of having four kids. She should already have a routine that works for her and her children. There is no reason she should be getting stressed when she does nothing all day. She isn’t following some type of structure WTH is she doing? Before Chris what was she doing? He does all the cooking and cleaning now so there is no excuse but even before he showed up and moved in she stayed stressed and overwhelmed, why? She barely cooked for the kids. Everything was microwaveable. She didn’t keep the girls hair done. She didn’t wash them. Kailyn was the designated lifeguard. Like wtf is she doing. This is how I know she isn’t all the way there. Simple task like actually taking care of the children she decided to have with a no good man child is “to much” for her. Even before the twins, her ass was struggling and Phillip did damn near everything. He taught her to cook and clean. He made her keep the girls’ hair done and if something was wrong he had her in the ER with the girls. I don’t see how no one has stepped in to help those kids. F**k her. It’s the kids that I’m worried about. Even if her father or Phillips side came and took one child for one day out of the week just to have them around some type of sensible human beings they could have a standing chance. Jazz threw in the towel 2 years ago when Phil left. Now she’s just going through the motions until the twins make it to school.

Oh yea, and F**k Cheryl too. She probably thought Jazz was fine too at the age of 2/3. For all we know Jazz was a delayed speaker like Aiden and that’s why she doesn’t care. Her mama probably told her she was the same way and she “turned out fine” forgetting that in the first few years of vlogging Jazz use to mumble and stumble over her words and Phillip had to make her speak up and repeat things and call her slow just to understand what she was saying.

When was the last time you seen Jazz giving those kid’s Corndog’s. I don’t think I’ve seen any since Chris came along. She used to give them Corndog’s for breakfast!

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux

When was the last time you saw Jazz giving those kid’s Corndog’s. I don’t think I’ve seen any since Chris came along. She used to give them Corndog’s for breakfast!
View attachment 2247804

She can miss me with that explanation of why she is wearing glasses all of a sudden. Somebody told her she was copying after Chrissy wearing glasses and she is. I don’t care what she say’s. All of a sudden since Chrissy wear’s her’s, Jazz needs some cause she has headaches. Her headaches come from rushing to Chrissy’s page to see what she can copy off her!:LOL::LOL:

Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
It’s almost like she has spasms. It’s not normal and will continue to get worse. Her subbies are idiots, yes it’s not nice to talk about kids but we’re literally telling this air head get those kids help!!! They need full panel evaluations, maybe even cat scans and mris because I fully believe what they are going through is from abuse. Maybe head trauma idk but this is wrong.

If one or 2 people are telling you something is wrong with your kid’s you might not listen, but if everybody is telling you that it should raise a red flag!

Starter
Reactions
Alleybux
When was the last time you saw Jazz giving those kid’s Corndog’s. I don’t think I’ve seen any since Chris came along. She used to give them Corndog’s for breakfast!

She can miss me with that explanation of why she is wearing glasses all of a sudden. Somebody told her she was copying after Chrissy wearing glasses and she is. I don’t care what she say’s. All of a sudden since Chrissy wear’s her’s, Jazz needs some cause she has headaches. Her headaches come from rushing to Chrissy’s page to see what she can copy off her!:LOL::LOL:

I haven’t watched the vid so I missed her explaination but...I assume she said she started wearing glasses because reading or being on the computer without them gave her headaches..? She’s been editing for years - she JUST started getting headaches convienently when her mentor wore damned near the same glasses? Interesting.

Also, she was wearing blue light glasses. Most likely while editing her videos on her laptop for extended hours....

But big dummy had them on outside playing in the snow....what am I missing? (n) Lol

Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
Chrissy posted on snap that she was doing a “sip and paint” with her children..ok Jazz (y)...anyways..does anyone ever notice Jazz “mods” looks just as dusty and slow as her :sick:.

I thought that was nice when Chrissy showed the painting creativity with her kid’s. Let’s see if Jazz copies that. BTW, You all ain’t gonna ignore the lovely sentiment Chris did with the snow. C with the heart shape and J which means Chris Love Jazz. She was grinning from ear to ear and they sealed it off with a kiss. Just made you tear up with happiness for them didn’t it,:LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
It is common for families to have disagreements after a major loss. Every one grieves the death of a loved one differntly. I think they should discuss this privately. I was surprised Wendy addressed it on her show.

She’s mad because her brother was talking about her. She basically outed her brother today.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
43,344 1,407 520
Alleybux
This got to be a joke. Chrissy just gave her kids a seafood boil:LOL::LOL:

Why all of a sudden the kids are always in their rooms playing instead of being in the living room? I think Chris is making them stay in their room myself and he was there because you heard him. How many times does someone have to tell her you don’t leave toddlers in their room unattended. Correct me if I’m wrong and I know math has changed since I was in school but I always thought 4+1 equaled 5. Her title says family of 6 , but Chris don’t live there remember! Her kids didn’t beg her for no damn crab leg’s cause the two older kids only know about neck bones and the toddler’s can’t even say they want water!

General Manager
Reactions
23,364 1,430 18
Alleybux
This new video is a mess!
Why is she changing the twins on camera and in front of Chris?! This bitch is a predator's dream. To make things worse, Ava's legs were wide open directly in front of the camera. I had to skip over that part because I was disgusted.
I need to see Jazz's slow papers because this is unbelievable.
Chris was making a snow angel in 3 inches of snow... in the parking lot of an apartment complex... okay.
Kailyn's intellect is on the same level as Amayah and my head is starting to hurt. I CANNOT!!!
Kailyn on the balcony singing was SADT. I had to add a T. She is completely tone death. I didn’t like how he was holding her and holding up at her like he’s her father. BOUNDARIES!!
Jazzman how long did it take you to come up with this after seeing little Quincy educate us on MLK? :disdain

Bitch you ain’t foolin NOBODY. Let’s not forget Kailyn was calling Rosa Parks, Rosa Bell. We know you dgaf about black history or teaching your kids anything, but nice try. :disdain
Her dumb ass came on here (or she probably gets notifications for her) and quickly rushed those kids to make whatever the hell that shit is. No 8 and 5 year old would paint would weird ass random lines. Jealously is a bitch Jason. That’s what you get for treating that little boy badly when he was little. Evil ass hoe.

Champagne Mami
Reactions
644,469 12,769 2,686
Alleybux
Why tf is she combing through Ava’s dry ass hair like that?! She didn’t even attempt to moisturize it. Just ripped the come through it a few times then added gel to her nonexistent edges and snatched it into a damn ponytail. This don’t make no fuckin sense smh

Rookie
Reactions
147 43
Alleybux
Omg she can’t even boil eggs correctly. I don’t know who needs to hear this, but when your eggs are green like that that means you’ve cooked them too long.

Attachments

• 57FDE3A8-DFC7-40C5-AA5A-B19FF9354654.jpeg
    57FDE3A8-DFC7-40C5-AA5A-B19FF9354654.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 283
Suing U for Deformation of Character
Reactions
9,519 213 1
Alleybux
Screenshot_20210119-003806.png

PREPARED
Screenshot_20210119-003731.png

COULDN'T

Her moderators should be proofreaders too.

We need to pitch a show to A&E about slow people who don't realize it. Cheryl will be interviewed saying, "Well her sister is slow but Jaz she seemed fine because she could play basketball." Then Cheryl will cry about how she had a tragic childhood and it's not her fault and how Jaz's daddy ran off with a white lady so she had no help. Wew!

A&E already has a show for Jazz. It's called Intervention. They need to lock Jazz up somewhere for a few months.

Last edited:

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Man hid in woman’s trunk before shooting at her when she arrived at abortion clinic
Wait, so a man was hiding in his girl's trunk on the way to the abortion clinic, gets out, shoots her and misses. Then an anti-abortion protestor...
RHOA Falynn's Husband Simon .... ANNOUNCES HE AND PORSHA'S ENGAGEMENT!!
I still think the Porsha and Simon thing is 100% for now. The only way, and I mean, the only way, I will believe all this is a stunt for the TV...
Official childfree by choice random thoughts
Happy to see a fellow African woman who is childfree by choice! It's so culturally difficult for us to make this decision as African women because...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Anyway... Pettyville is Liarville, Fakeville, WePlayInEachOthersFacesVille, WeDabbleInLiabetesVille. Bri can't wrap her head around why it looks...
I have suicidal feelings, but I am too restless from years of battle with my mental illness to...
I have been battling my mental illnesses (I have a few formally diagnosed) as long as I can recall having conscious thought, mostly without the...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
My drank is bussin lord know I need it for this dry ass season
RHOA Porsha’s ex co host Kate Chastain says Porsha is fake and a good actress and based on her...
Yep. If you pay attention they are going along to get along with Porsha. However Kenya has real relationships with people and they have thee...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
She should really stop with the PR exposure and clearly staged pap walks of every relationship. I’m sure that must be the killer of every...
Top Bottom