My Jazzy Life

MVP
Reactions
11,022 447 31
Alleybux
Perhaps she’s ignoring the therapists advice because she thinks it’ll put her in the same category as her sister? They seem to have a stigma against mental and developmental health in that family. They rug sweep all their issues related to it.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,521 3,918 146
Alleybux
Perhaps she’s ignoring the therapists advice because she thinks it’ll put her in the same category as her sister? They seem to have a stigma against mental and developmental health in that family. They rug sweep all their issues related to it.
Your right! But her excuse to doing fuck shit is blamed on depression. When things don’t go my way I can’t blame my depression. I made choices that lead up to my decision. I remember a therapist telling Jazz her kids are not at fault for her life choices. We can all see homegirl went back on that train of thought. therapy will make her hold onto accountability she ain’t ready for that yet.

Team Owner
Reactions
100,700 2,905 212
Alleybux
Beached Manatee floppin’ on the dirty struggle man cave oil stained garage floor havin’ ass...

View attachment 2483334

You just don't want to let people enjoy this nice Sunday morning huh?

Fine, try not to imagine Chris on top

I want that dog taken from her.
She's not training it and she and Chris are both evil and stupid so when the dog pees and poops on the floor they will probably yell at hit, hit it, kick it and keep it locked nonstop. It's already locked most the time because Jaz said it can only come out if Amayah and Kailyn watch it.

She hasn't even trained those kids yet and she got a damn puppy.

She actually said in that help me please vlog that she hadn't seen Ava in a while and wanted one of the girls to run and make sure she hadn't peed in their room. Just strange.

Someone please tell Jigglypuff that when you are making a video of what your kids realistically eat in a day, that means what they actually eat. We've already seen enough videos to know those kids do not get pancakes, sausage, and eggs for breakfast and she already said she doesn't give the twins eggs because they don't like them.

Hello, Clarice.
Reactions
4,506 140 1
Alleybux
Your right! But her excuse to doing fuck shit is blamed on depression. When things don’t go my way I can’t blame my depression. I made choices that lead up to my decision. I remember a therapist telling Jazz her kids are not at fault for her life choices. We can all see homegirl went back on that train of thought. therapy will make her hold onto accountability she ain’t ready for that yet.

She will never be ready bc she is slow.
She goes through life confused. Which I have nothing against that but then the arrogance and calling people haters. Like ma'am! No one is jealous of you. People's dogs aren't jealous of you.
And I hope she did not run through that stimmy money already. Lordt please tell me that she did not. I know she probably did but it's still hard to accept. Amayah and Kailyn are the adults in that house. Everyone else looks like they don't even know what day it is!

tenor.gif

Starter
Reactions
2,931 391 40
Alleybux
So the rumor is she said she was pregnant in a members only live. That’s why I find it weird that she‘s now having to blame the tummy on fat. The YouTube life she lives sucks, she feels like she has to lie to kick it...I guess she wants her members to know she actually gives juicy tea unlike the other two :D

You can , but I will.
Reactions
6,488 168 17
Alleybux
So the rumor is she said she was pregnant in a members only live. That’s why I find it weird that she‘s now having to blame the tummy on fat. The YouTube life she lives sucks, she feels like she has to lie to kick it...I guess she wants her members to know she actually gives juicy tea unlike the other two :D
She’s worse than Keesha
, lying and hitting her stomach to prove she not pregnant and then two months later she reveals she pregnant with a baby bump. These ppl are crazy.

Team Owner
Reactions
65,521 3,918 146
Alleybux
General Manager
Reactions
18,494 187 1
Alleybux
Sadly Peg leg should put JazzMAN in the same institution as LaToya, she cannot manage life on her own, and now she has human AND canine hostages depending on her s-l-o-w self!

General Manager
Reactions
18,494 187 1
Alleybux
In order to accept and benefit from therapy, JazzMAN first has to acknowledge there IS a problem with herself, and she has to WANT to get/do better.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
Chris got his worldly possession in that backpack and a basketball. He tell Jaz he going out to play ball only to be with is next victim/woman. He got the most ugly body language. Always with a attitude.

Jaz let him get away with too much. If my child speaking to you, you better iknowledge her. He make them kids feel uncomfortable in their own house. Like they the visitor. She put up with to much of his shit because she afraid he will leave. That bum already left in his mind that why he always got a attitude and short temper with her kids. If she get rid if Chris maybe she will start feeling better. He add to her depression.

Jaz just happy she can say she got a man even if it rap up in a shitty ass package like Chris bum ass.

... I don't feel sorry for her either. Let Chris run all over her and take what little money she do have. It's just I feel for her children mixed up in this madness.
I definitely think the honeymoon is over with Jazz and Chris

General Manager
Reactions
13,170 344 214
Alleybux
So let me get this straight. Ava uses the potty and gets a lollipop, then that little anti Christ asks for one and gets it because she "loves him" and she "doesn't have time for people" telling her off for his crying, but when Amaya asks for one it's "have you cleaned?". What's she telling Amaya when she says this? She's okay with people judging her for Amaya's crying? Despite everyone being on her arse about it constantly? She really is a dumb fuck

General Manager
Reactions
18,494 187 1
Alleybux
So let me get this straight. Ava uses the potty and gets a lollipop, then that little anti Christ asks for one and gets it because she "loves him" and she "doesn't have time for people" telling her off for his crying, but when Amaya asks for one it's "have you cleaned?". What's she telling Amaya when she says this? She's okay with people judging her for Amaya's crying? Despite everyone being on her arse about it constantly? She really is a dumb fuck
She is also MEAN to those kids, like she is punishing THEM for her shitty life choices.

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
21,976 885 40
Alleybux
Thank you for pointing that out. Glad to know I wasn’t the only one who noticed that shit & was pissed. So what was the fucking point in Ava’s reward for pottying when Ayden simply had to just whine for his & got one? The lil hood booger don’t even potty... & poor sweet, baby girl Amayah! Damn I hate Jizz...

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
All of u do the same thing. The same shit ya’ll say ya’ll hate are the things ya’ll do. Ya’ll live for the moderator titles thus why ya’ll are...
  • Poll
Pink heard rumors about a new Lady Marmalade Cover
No thanks. Not with those basic bitches we have today. Keep it.
GPK
I couldn’t get in here fast enough babbbbbby when I tell you I can not with them !! Lol so you mean to tell me that they all have a vase of...
Men criticize you
Ew. Just something about his face screams "incel". Men either neg you or love bomb you. Is anyone dating NORMALLY anymore? Everyone has some...
There's A Lot of Confusion about What a "Divestor" Really Is.
Great thread! To your post specifically, you are so damn right lmao. They have no shortage of demands, terms, and conditions for pro-self BW with...
Are we not going to talk about seeing green? Megan and record labels were dragged
Megan has achieved more than Nicki in a shorter time...nicki needs to accept her goods are washed and leave it to the younger girls and honestly...
NYC Fonts get in here
I've only taken the subway a handful of times during this pandemic and without fail have always witnessed an incident, be it a verbal or physical...
Top Bottom