My Shabby Life
Reactions
3,362 1,244 1
Alleybux
Amayah and Kailyn are the adults in that house.
Amayah has so much more sense than Jasmine. She doesn’t ever let Jasmine slide with her smart comments towards her. In the IG live Jasmine rudely told Amayah to turn off the lights. Amayah said “which one?” Jasmine said “I don’t know you tell me” then Amayah said “you are the one that told me to do it”. Which is exactly what I was thinking lol

Last edited:
I don't need your permission to be blessed
Reactions
10,699 294 169
Alleybux
Is Kailyn the only cutie sibling or am i tripping?

Less bread more legumes, Jazz

Screenshot_20210418-170808~2.png

Let The Funk Out Kick
Reactions
5,214 150
Alleybux
I'm so tired of her stupid ass misspelling simple words.
She is a straight dummy whater
They’re gonna fight over shared toys. Why not get two water tables and their own toys since it’ll be split between 4 kids anyway. Those tables are only like sixty bucks if that. She prob got $100 to spend between them.
jazzman buys hips a 65 inch TV twins gotta share one or the other sad af

Team Owner
Reactions
154,162 5,617 111
Alleybux
That was heartbreaking to see. Poor baby resorted to mimicking the dog’s behaviour just to get his mother’s attention and food :(.
That puppy gets all of the attention, smiles & affection from Jasmine, that those children are crying out for.

im on the verge of tapping out of this thread and I started out a Nas goat.

Dis Tew Much.

It ain’t trickin’ if ya got it!
Reactions
23,900 1,146 45
Alleybux

Dis Tew Much.
Don’t tap out just yet just be patient. Her time is coming soon & oh what a time it will be. U wouldn’t wanna miss that entertainment for nothing in the world. Just hang in there sis...

Last edited:
Reactions
10,004 170 3
Alleybux
Ooo I really hope she gets her comeuppance soon.

Her life is her karma, that’s why she’s always miserable. She’s too stupid to realize that it doesn’t have to be this way. Unfortunately, she has 4 children that absolutely no one cares about so they’re being caught in the crossfire.
As far as instant karma, it must hurt her feelings seeing the other YT moms doing better than her and I’m sure Chris cheats on her and talks to her like a dog.

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
120,671 3,833 491
Alleybux
The twins don't need tvs or tablets. All jaz do is play dog shows for them. Paw patrol and clifford the big red dog. Smh

Last year, she was vlogging and as she moved around, one of the twins (I think it was Ava) attentively watching DOGTV could be seen in the background. Even if it does keep a child’s attention, DOGTV is not meant for humans to watch; the shit is meant to entertain pets and help them with anxiety.

And I don’t trust her to get the twins help...instead of a professional, she might try to take them to Cesar Milan!

Team Owner
Reactions
54,351 626 23
Alleybux

Dis Tew Much.
I had to switch off after witnessing that. It’s bad enough that she won’t get the twins help for their developmental delays and seeing them babble and get frustrated as they struggle to communicate. The longer they go without intervention, the harder it’s going to be for them as they get older, especially once they start school.

Those babies didn’t ask to be here and deserve so much better. There’s literally nobody in their lives who advocates for them and they’re kept pretty isolated and grossly under stimulated. The whole situation is sad and depressing.

Reactions
120,671 3,833 491
Alleybux
Aha! I think I’ve possibly discovered what has triggered Jazz’s “depression”...while stimmies were sent out, received, and spent aren’t regular tax refunds delayed? Yep...and of course Hips will stick around until the next batch of money hits which will coincide with her “depression“ disappearing.

Raggedy bitch.

Hello, Clarice.
Reactions
4,750 184 1
Alleybux
What video was Ayden barking?? Does anyone have a link?
I'm in denial that she is letting a 3 year old act like a dog!
How does she get away with this and coast through life treating her children like dust??
She won the luck lottery but that will run out at some point. How long is this bs gonna last?! Her neighbors must be some happy fairies on shrooms bc this would not fly by where I live!
F6BD3C33-4C7A-41E6-9BCA-771DC572C22B.png

Reactions
120,671 3,833 491
Alleybux
So Ayden is barking too?
Is she gonna train them to sit and stay at this point? Maybe housebreaking with puppy pee pads is a better option then the potty at this rate.

8ce32d10294839c4da6ac27a9ae77779.gif

What makes me sad??

By the age of 3, most kids who aren’t potty trained and have no major delays become really uncomfortable in soiled diaper or pull-ups and start to take them off unprompted...it should be easy to train them at this point. The fact that they sit around in full diapers, seemingly unbothered speaks volumes.

Meanwhile, the grandma (who should definitely know better) is out here looking like Roz from Night Court, cutting up on YouTube and supporting her daughter’s fuckery.

I’m just here for the comments
Reactions
489 42
Alleybux
This will be a jazz too. Around 24 second mark, you will see that the baby is not even strapped in the car seat, nor is the car seat secured. She’s 14. Where the hell are her parents !? Who is driving. A fucking shame. Reminds me of big fella when her kids aren’t even buckled.

Reactions
120,671 3,833 491
Alleybux
This will be a jazz too. Around 24 second mark, you will see that the baby is not even strapped in the car seat, nor is the car seat secured. She’s 14. Where the hell are her parents !? Who is driving. A fucking shame. Reminds me of big fella when her kids aren’t even buckled.

Chile....who raised these chicks??

There is a vlogger called YoungRebornMommy...her reborn dolls are better cared for than these chicks’ human babies...car seats, clothes, feeding schedules, diaper bags...the whole 9 yards. She recently had her first human baby and I haven’t really watched but it is a sad day when someone half the age as these other trollops can take human-quality care of man made, mail order babies better than “grown ass, boss bishes” care for babies they birthed.

Hello, Clarice.
Reactions
4,750 184 1
Alleybux
61CFB601-860B-4CBD-BD76-5CAE206E0A94.jpeg

Fe Fi Fo Fum!! Big beast comes stomping kids better run!!

No wonder her children have no friends. The park is always empty when they go bc people see this and leave. She just be vlogging in the store thinking people are staring in jealousy. Nah you look crazy af and you probably stink and people don't want to get bugs if they walk too close.

Everyone collects their kids when they see this neckbone smelling beast.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reactions
22,808 1,357 37
Alleybux
How does she get away with this and coast through life treating her children like dust??
She won the luck lottery but that will run out at some point. How long is this bs gonna last?! Her neighbors must be some happy fairies on shrooms bc this would not fly by where I live!
View attachment 2486043
Smdh What video is that from? That reminds me of pic of the twins crying on new years a font posted a few pages back. They were probably tired and hungry new yrs.

Her kids are always begging for food yet she stay lying saying they 'just ate'. That's like most recent the what my kids eat in a day video. They had snack with ham rolls, cutie oranges and something else I don't remember. Someone clocked her and she lied saying the twins had sandwiches and she didn't film it. A braindead sub rushed to her defense and said the footage was filmed in different days. She do not make them no damn eggs, Mickey mouse pancakes and sausage every fucking school morning. That had to be on the weekend late asf I'm sure. And we know that snack plate was lunch smh. She would've filmed herself making the twins lunch bc she has no content, but you don't have time to make lunch when you make breakfast at lunch time.

Speaking of breakfast Her kids should be getting free/reduced lunch and breakfast and lunch at school anyway. That ho did not get her stamps *tooken* away.

Hipstopher yo slow ass mooching off a lazy manwoman that barely cookes breakfast. And when she finally does it's late af. Y'all both weetarded.

I’m sorry ur ugly.
Reactions
160,980 5,011 2,378
Alleybux
Jasmine is weird. I’d be choking if I had two three year olds who couldn’t speak. My stepsons daughter is two but she speaks so clearly I thought she was three/four lol. I’m bad with birthdays and kid milestones so I was shook when I saw the two on her birthday cake.

She doesn’t read off essays or anything but she speaks clearly and can articulate what she wants/needs, also has a relatively decent attention span. My husband thought she was three too lol. We’re not shit ugh.

Last edited:
I’m sorry ur ugly.
Reactions
160,980 5,011 2,378
Alleybux
What makes me sad??

By the age of 3, most kids who aren’t potty trained and have no major delays become really uncomfortable in soiled diaper or pull-ups and start to take them off unprompted...it should be easy to train them at this point. The fact that they sit around in full diapers, seemingly unbothered speaks volumes.

Meanwhile, the grandma (who should definitely know better) is out here looking like Roz from Night Court, cutting up on YouTube and supporting her daughter’s fuckery.
How are they going to go to school and not potty trained lol

Last edited:
I’m sorry ur ugly.
Reactions
160,980 5,011 2,378
Alleybux
View attachment 2486043
her children sit so funny. It looks painful sometimes.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

This manga has the BEST drawn black woman
Thanks for the suggestion, OP. I was just thinking about how I wanted to start a new manga, I'm reading it now. The main character is fine af...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
They look a mess. Cat looks smoked out. Her husband is a mess & idgaf about a coin. I’m so tired of these clothing lines and the power couple...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Depends Depends on what part of Arkansas you move too. South doesn't automatically mean hillbilly. You find those kind of people in those little...
Why do black men pay to have white and latina and mixed girlfriends wives but want black women...
This attitude extends beyond celebrities. I attended an Ivy for undergrad and grad school. The perception and perceived value of black women vs...
The Chi Season 4 Discussion Thread
I don’t think I can take another episode of Kevin getting shat on. Kevin been through so much.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
The key words you used being " WHEN HARRY WAS PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY. " That was the only reason he met him. Harry and Meghan have zero to...
Asking people, "If they got their covid shot" is rude to me!
Did anyone explain why asking is a problem yet? We always discuss it in my circle, no one seems offended. I ask out of curiosity about their...
Top Bottom