My Jazzy Life

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
118,913 3,640 480
Alleybux
How are they going to go to school and not potty trained lol

Exactly....a major clue regarding her intentions...I don’t think she plans to send them to school anytime soon.

She is dumb AF....Ill talk in my hand and say that one of the advantages of sending kids to daycare relatively early is that potty training is, for the most part, taken care of...all you have to do is mirror what is done during the day. She is even dumber because she qualified for subsidized daycare.

Reactions
43,049 1,367 520
Alleybux
Aha! I think I’ve possibly discovered what has triggered Jazz’s “depression”...while stimmies were sent out, received, and spent aren’t regular tax refunds delayed? Yep...and of course Hips will stick around until the next batch of money hits which will coincide with her “depression“ disappearing.

Raggedy bitch.
My daughter is still waiting for her taxes and she filed the end of January. She got the Stimmy.

IDGAF
Reactions
156,718 4,578 2,161
Alleybux
Exactly....a major clue regarding her intentions...I don’t think she plans to send them to school anytime soon.

She is dumb AF....Ill talk in my hand and say that one of the advantages of sending kids to daycare relatively early is that potty training is, for the most part, taken care of...all you have to do is mirror what is done during the day. She is even dumber because she qualified for subsidized daycare.
They are going to be the pissy kids. They will be given an IEP day one. Jas sucks.

⚜️Creole, American, and Proud ⚜️
Reactions
118,913 3,640 480
Alleybux
They are going to be the pissy kids. They will be given an IEP day one. Jas sucks.

Weeeelll....not really.
If either of us (you or I) happened to be the mom of the twins and there was a need? Yep, we would make sure that an IEP was created and put in place. Unfortunately, in both the private and public school systems in Jazz’s state, IEPs and 504 plans are not proffered; the parent has to request an evaluation and subsequent plans/accomodations based on the findings of the evals. Even if an eval is mildly suggested (which isn’t common), the parent has to respond, consent, and commit.

Now, apply Jazz’s track record to the previous sentence. If the parent doesn’t advocate, the child(ren) will be allowed to fall betwixt and between the cracks, failing and falling behind until they give up and become of age to quit.

Last edited:
Reactions
1,745 256 14
Alleybux
Jasmine is weird. I’d be choking if I had two three year olds who couldn’t speak. My stepsons daughter is two but she speaks so clearly I thought she was three/four lol. I’m bad with birthdays and kid milestones so I was shook when I saw the two on her birthday cake.

She doesn’t read off essays or anything but she speaks clearly and can articulate what she wants/needs, also has a relatively decent attention span. My husband thought she was three too lol. We’re not shit ugh.
Look at Astrema Simone’s daughter who is 2. When they speak you understand what she says

...adding my 2 cents
Reactions
44,175 1,657 83
Alleybux
I definitely think the honeymoon is over with Jazz and Chris
It was never a honeymoon stage. Chris is there to use Jaz and that was his intention from the start. He read her on their first conversation. He was able to fake it in the beginning but now he don't give a fuck. He showing his true self, a mean and nasty attitude, selfish bum. Jaz was just there for the picking thinking she found herself a husband in Chris. To bad what she end up with is what we see here today. I don't like him.

Reactions
10,599 404 31
Alleybux
She not gonna send them to school til they’re legally obligated to go. That’s like kindergarten I think. If she sent them, she would have no reason to be sitting at home all day on the internet. Most likely why she wants another baby so she can continue to be a stay at home swamp creature. If I got depressed each time my money got funny, I’d get a damn job. Why is she so comfortable living off 1200 a month and struggling? At 30 I’d want some fun money. She pays for her rental furniture and herba life and she broke again. That wouldn’t sit with a normal person at all.

Reactions
141,804 2,061 299
Alleybux
Sooooo since wide bottom-Madea likes to ask his chicks for nude pics and things, that means he got a ton from He-Man showing that funky, mud slide of hers. Aww, yeah she thought that shit was cute.

yall know she probably gave the kids melatonin and NUGGETS to get them to sleep early so her spotty ass could pose up and practice her pics FOR her stank mouth, plus size, BUM ass cheater.

Reactions
18,155 177 1
Alleybux
It was never a honeymoon stage. Chris is there to use Jaz and that was his intention from the start. He read her on their first conversation. He was able to fake it in the beginning but now he don't give a fuck. He showing his true self, a mean and nasty attitude, selfish bum. Jaz was just there for the picking thinking she found herself a husband in Chris. To bad what she end up with is what we see here today. I don't like him.
Does "Rent a Bum" have a return or trade in policy. Maybe she can choose another. I guess she just rented the hobo she could afford, from the bottom tier.

Reactions
1,277 74 23
Alleybux
her children sit so funny. It looks painful sometimes.
She talks about how ava is acting like blues clues and paw patrol and that's why she BARKS, Nooooooo!! There is OBVIOUSLY something mentally wrong with those twins and shes too lazy to go through the motions to find out and get them help. She is clearly in denial, jazMAN I know you read these, You have TWO kids that cant speak, not potty trained, makes autistic faces, BARKS, whines, hangs their tongues out their mouths, and are sooooo far behind on thriving and you do not care AT ALL. You had a 4 year old giving herself a bath AND bathing the twins!! YOU also need an evaluation because something with you is fkd up.

Reactions
10,599 404 31
Alleybux
Hold on she let them watch dog tv?! I leave the tv on dog tv for my dog when I’m gonna be gone a while. I don’t even think she likes it and prefers cartoons. Yeah yeah I know it sounds wacky but background noise helps keep her from barking at every outside sound. Idk why she won’t use educational videos. They gotta be in her recommended since those tablets are set for children’s ages. They shouldn’t even have access to regular yt that’s why there’s a kids version

Practicing lustful tactics & scamming PPP loans
Reactions
4,360 208 3
Alleybux
How are they going to go to school and not potty trained lol
They are going to doggy training school
E6401E4D-39EC-4E1E-9386-4486072A4DD4.jpeg

Reactions
1,745 256 14
Alleybux
You can understand what a lot of 2 year olds say.
My daughter spoke clear at 2. Said her nightly prayers, count, ABC, knew her colors etc. Another YouTube mom example is Erika Ann, her daughter is 2 as well. I wonder if Jazz watches other YouTube mom with young children and if she does why doesn’t she see that something is terribly wrong

Reactions
43,049 1,367 520
Alleybux
My daughter spoke clear at 2. Said her nightly prayers, count, ABC, knew her colors etc. Another YouTube mom example is Erika Ann, her daughter is 2 as well. I wonder if Jazz watches other YouTube mom with young children and if she does why doesn’t she see that something is terribly wrong
2 is when most parents start teaching kids their numbers and ABC’s. I don’t believe Jazz is teaching them anything. I’m telling you ask her in a Live to have the twins show on their fingers how old they are! Even if you ask them to say how old they are they won’t know.

Reactions
17,562 996 30
Alleybux
Aha! I think I’ve possibly discovered what has triggered Jazz’s “depression”...while stimmies were sent out, received, and spent aren’t regular tax refunds delayed? Yep...and of course Hips will stick around until the next batch of money hits which will coincide with her “depression“ disappearing.

Raggedy bitch.

I need her to keep this same energy

lxKz9J.gif

Reactions
22,924 1,373 18
Alleybux
This will be a jazz too. Around 24 second mark, you will see that the baby is not even strapped in the car seat, nor is the car seat secured. She’s 14. Where the hell are her parents !? Who is driving. A fucking shame. Reminds me of big fella when her kids aren’t even buckled.

Are you kidding me that car seat is not even installed either. It’s raining if they get into an accident that’s it. Lemme go report that shit.

Reactions
22,924 1,373 18
Alleybux
Ayden whimpering, sticking his tongue out, and trying to give Jasmine paw starting at the 13:40 mark.

She sees nothing wrong with it.
Saddest shit in the world, i said it before but those kids are going to have severe eating issues. Then her nasty ass swipes the nose and runs her hand down her face. That’s why her skin is fucked up. Having a kid begging for a fucking 5 cent banana like a caged animal. She is the worst of the worst. None of her sick like minded subscribers see that wrong either. I never had a kid beg for food like that ever.

Reactions
1,624 48
Alleybux
Right. If she’s going to keep screens in their face she might as well make it educational. Duolingo ABC is the bomb. We use that with our almost 4 year old for about a year along with worksheets and other things just to make sure he’s on track in August since we held him back from starting school because of Covid.

Reactions
600 15
Alleybux
Those twins needs to watch some cocomelon. With all the repetition it should teach them something other than crawling and acting like dogs.
Definitely! My son loves cocomelon and it’s something I don’t mind because they incorporate a bunch such as life lessons, some sign language, animals, etc. akili and me is another great one and the children in the show are BLACK! That would be perfect for jazzy kids so they don’t grow up to be like their mother and uncle hating the skin that they’re in.

“Bark”
Reactions
22,791 665 3
Alleybux
Definitely! My son loves cocomelon and it’s something I don’t mind because they incorporate a bunch such as life lessons, some sign language, animals, etc. akili and me is another great one and the children in the show are BLACK! That would be perfect for jazzy kids so they don’t grow up to be like their mother and uncle hating the skin that they’re in.
I give Jasmine a pass on hating the skin she’s in. It’s a petri dish of bacteria.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
I vaguely could recall this but soon as you said it memories stirred up. This begs the question are lil girls conditioned or is it in their nature...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Not Bri telling Passa she don’t care who dack he’s sucking as long as it’s not the same dack she’s sucking, lmao. I didn’t even know sis could get...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
How do you know you're human? I'm waiting. I don't care about the rest. We've already established you're man---human adult male. We've already...
Vegan couple banned from owning pets after feeding their severely malnourished puppies a...
I thought this was going to be Vegan Gains, him and his ugly wife feed their dog a vegan diet and he always looks so emaciated and weak smh. I...
Support for Caregivers of Sick Parents (Cancer)
Unfortunately, I dealt with this last year with my mother (she passed away last year). Is your parent doing home hospice? Our hospice care...
AWWW Beautiful Black Couple Graduate Harvard Medical School Together!!!
Their bills must be through the roof. Starting with joe she mentioned she pays 2 mortgages for their school. She also lives in a condo in brickell...
Fenty Maison making its return?
Lmao not at them tagging the navy and shit did they buy the first time ? LSA's illiteracy showing once again. He tagged the Navy because he's...
NYC fifth-grader died after being punched by a fellow classmate who was dared to hit him for $1
This family must be in so much pain. Poor baby, this is despicable. I would also like to know where were the adults when this happened, but I know...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
It’s him posting Sandi on his main but s*phie on his story for me lmaoo I cackled cause I noticed too. I mean that story was the definition of...
Top Bottom