Quantcast

My lil' intro blog

Well if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a writer. I'm self and family proclaimed. I've never taken a writing course in my life. A lot of stories I've written on here have come from personal spaces, but with a few lies to protect the not so innocent. I love writing and telling stories, and I have yet to be picked up by majors. Writing a best seller is easy...LOL, it's getting a following and the distributors to pay attention to you is the challenge. I've got a writers personality, super quiet and observant, I'm not shy, just love to watch. I wanted to introduce myself before I started my next set of blogs. They are a little swirl story, I've been tinkering with, It's called the Dream Break Up. I'm in the Atlanta area, I am college educated, and writing is what I do for fun.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
Well if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a writer. I'm self and family proclaimed. I've never taken a writing course in my life. A lot of stories I've written on here have come from personal spaces, but with a few lies to protect the not so innocent. I love writing and telling stories, and I have yet to be picked up by majors. Writing a best seller is easy...LOL, it's getting a following and the distributors to pay attention to you is the challenge. I've got a writers personality, super quiet and observant, I'm not shy, just love to watch. I wanted to introduce myself before I started my next set of blogs. They are a little swirl story, I've been tinkering with, It's called the Dream Break Up. I'm in the Atlanta area, I am college educated, and writing is what I do for fun.

Welcome. Looking forward to reading some of your work.

CocoG8v8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,523 2,810 1,008
Alleybux
Welcome. Looking forward to reading some of your work.
I look forward to reading your feedback, I've got a lil something started already, The Dream Break Up, on my other blog, please check it out. Thank u.

QUEEN2021

In Lipstick alley jail...release date: Jan 7
Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
I love your stories. I'm publishing a few on Amazon kdp. I might write another here

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom