Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

my mother is a bird brained idiot who i have no respect for

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,863 494,864 222,832
Alleybux
b!tch never took of her kids and shes quite delusional. shes 48 years old and has accomplished absolute nothing in her life. i have no feelings of affection towards her. on mothers day im acting like it doesnt exist because she a trash ass parent.

anyway, shes been dating this guy since july 2020. she moved to another state in september and the guy said he wanted to move to that state too. after 2 weeks shes telling me how hes in love with her. how the fµck do you fall in love with someone you rarely know

september comes and he doesnt move. he makes all these excuses. he comes to visit her for 2 days lol. no christmas, no thanksgiving, no new years, no valentines day not sh!t, not even a gift for the holiday. she even found out he was cheating in february and took him back talking about "i know she doesnt compare to me"

anyway, hes only visited her one time since september. he didnt even want to stay with her in a big city like houston vs being back home in indiana. hell go out with his friends to atlanta or miami for a week but couldn't stay with you lmfaoo for a few days. he literally left 2 days later RUSHING to get home. WHO THE fµck WOULD RATHER STAY IN A SMALL TOWN VS A BIG TOWN WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES? OH RIGHT A MAN WHO DOESN'T fµck!ng LIKE YOU.

So, on April 1st, she decided to go to indiana to stay with this dude. Shes been there 3 weeks living out of a hotel or his apt sometimes. When she got there she found out he was cheating and took him back talking about "his other women dont compare to me" and "im taking him for his money" this dude is a street dude with not sh!t to his name. SAD.

This bum would rather stay in hotels and ghetto apartments instead of the house God blessed her with. She has NO job but gets unemployment. I tried to tell her to uber but shes talking about shes too tired but the bum can go in another state and spend money for a fµck!ng man. yet always complains about being broke.

she has low self esteem and talking about getting a bbl, meanwhile she drives a 2011 car, has no credit, doesnt even own a house. doesnt workout or sh!t. just gross. anyway just wanted to rant about a useless pathetic 48 yr old who i cant wait to be from forever.

MessyB0ttom

Blue waffle survivor
Reaction score
Reactions
160,828 6,800 2,799
Alleybux
whether you know it or not you have issues too OP. You sound very hateful. If she's such a trash parent, why are you still in communication? Especially enough to know so much of her business. Sounds like you listen just to down her.

G0ATALEXIS

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,194 3,403 1,416
Alleybux
Chile you’re a lil too deep in yo mama’s business. I can tell she never ever gave you that ugly look and told you to stay in a child’s place.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
whether you know it or not you have issues too OP. You sound very hateful. If she's such a trash parent, why are you still in communication? Especially enough to know so much of her business. Sounds like you listen just to down her.
you did a lot of assumptions but im not about to explain myself to a stranger. thanks tho.

G0ATALEXIS

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,194 3,403 1,416
Alleybux
nah just beat us with extension cords and starved us instead but thanks

well damn....
I mean that’s tough but you titled your thread this “

my mother is a bird brained idiot who i have no respect for”​

just to tell us who she’s fµck!ng

so my bad for not knowing chile

Sally from the Valley

I CALL HIM DADDY 'CUZ HE RAISED ME
Reaction score
Reactions
299,077 9,887 6,199
Alleybux
OP's mom sounds like male worshipping trash. Are you surprised that OP has issues?

She grew up with no role model.

RoseAndThorn

They who deny the thorn should not crave the rose
Reaction score
Reactions
13,322 553 60
Alleybux
I agree. If you hate her so much cut her off. Here you just sound like one of those creatures that keep people, who are doing 'worse' than them, around for entertainment and a self esteem boost.

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
you did a lot of assumptions but im not about to explain myself to a stranger. thanks tho.

Well then why rant to strangers about your mother since we don't know her to judge her either. The font you're quoting only evaluated what you gave them to evaluate and based on what you've presented, they're right. I'm sorry your mother is a trash parent but it seems to have made you hateful and bitter and you're not self-aware enough to realize it.

Misskitty30

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
124,157 2,251 425
Alleybux
Damn I can identify with hatred towards a parent. I felt this way about my father at one point because of how he treated his kids and my mother, truly fµcked up sh!t he did. As I got older the hatred started to fade during the final years of his life. You sound very young I’m assuming and I’m sorry you experienced having to endure this type of behavior from your mother no child should have to endure that.

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,442 3,935 964
Alleybux
A lot of people are being so harsh and critical. Her mother wasn’t a good and nurturing mother to her and she’s those types to choose dustball men over her children. Of course the OP will be upset.

Daughters want affection and love from their parents and especially from their mother.

OP, do it best to distance yourself from her. You’ll only put yourself in more misery. Save your own soul. Don’t reach your hand out for someone that is content with drowning themselves. She’ll learn sooner or later.

All you can do is avoid the mistakes your mother has made. Don’t choose guys who will take you for a ride, vet them accordingly. Also if you want to have children and have a daughter make sure you love her and care for her.

Sending you the warmest of hugs and love.

tenor.gif

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
nah just beat us with extension cords and starved us instead but thanks
If she’s still causing you problems should probably cut her off, or keep contact very very limited with her-just hi&bye to make sure she’s still alive because she will never change. Since she’s almost 50 & is still acting like this, it just is what it is, but I would never let her tell me about what’s going on with her & her “relationships” with these men.
My mother & sperm donor are both birds & they both know damn well not to bring no bµllsh!t about their “relationships” to me. I don’t know what’s going on because I don’t want to know & the last time my mom tried it I shut her down & now she won’t dare even speak the name of the loser she’s dealing with in my presence.

I just personally wouldn’t put too much thought or concern into her birdness. You’re probably concerned that she’s gonna get hurt, but it’s her choice & she’s gonna have to suffer whatever consequences

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Well then why rant to strangers about your mother since we don't know her to judge her either. The font you're quoting only evaluated what you gave them to evaluate and based on what you've presented, they're right. I'm sorry your mother is a trash parent but it seems to have made you hateful and bitter and you're not self-aware enough to realize it.
no im a very happy and positive person with a great life. just has disdain towards her mother lol thanks tho

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
It doesn’t sound like you want to be away from your so called ‘useless’ mother. If you did why are you still interacting with her? Why bother making a thread about her? You claim she doesn’t have a job so who pays the bills? You sound bitter, upset and unstable.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
A lot of people are being so harsh and critical. Her mother wasn’t a good and nurturing mother to her and she’s those types to choose dustball men over her children. Of course the OP will be upset.

Daughters want affection and love from their parents and especially from their mother.

OP, do it best to distance yourself from her. You’ll only put yourself in more misery. Save your own soul. Don’t reach your hand out for someone that is content with drowning themselves. She’ll learn sooner or later.

All you can do is avoid the mistakes your mother has made. Don’t choose guys who will take you for a ride, vet them accordingly. Also if you want to have children and have a daughter make sure you love her and care for her.

Sending you the warmest of hugs and love.

tenor.gif
lol thank you! i dont take these armchair activists seriously, they're trying to help but deflecting back on my saying i have issues and blah blah. im not taking it personally, and i agree with you, thank you.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It doesn’t sound like you want to be away from your so called ‘useless’ mother. If you did why are you still interacting with her? Why bother making a thread about her? You claim she doesn’t have a job so who pays the bills? You sound bitter, upset and unstable.
yall dont know how old i am, what im going through or anything and assuming i want to be around an abuser out of choice. wow, you people are legit assholes.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
yall dont know how old i am, what im going through or anything and assuming i want to be around an abuser out of choice. wow, you people are legit assholes.
The only a**hole is you. You’re the one that chose to post about your mother supposedly being ‘abusive’ and useless with nothing going on in her life. We only know what you chose to post and we’re commenting based off of that. We only have your side of the story, not your mother’s, and it doesn’t matter how old you are. If you’re a child you shouldn’t be on here anyway.

If your mother is truly abusive you should contact cps. Not go online ranting to a bunch of strangers.

TheFinalLevel

Summertime
Reaction score
Reactions
74,432 873 640
Alleybux
OP, start making a plan to move out. You don't deserve to be around toxicity. At this point she is 50. She will never change and she will never care about you. Separate yourself.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
b!tch never took of her kids and shes quite delusional. shes 48 years old and has accomplished absolute nothing in her life. i have no feelings of affection towards her. on mothers day im acting like it doesnt exist because she a trash ass parent.

anyway, shes been dating this guy since july 2020. she moved to another state in september and the guy said he wanted to move to that state too. after 2 weeks shes telling me how hes in love with her. how the fµck do you fall in love with someone you rarely know

september comes and he doesnt move. he makes all these excuses. he comes to visit her for 2 days lol. no christmas, no thanksgiving, no new years, no valentines day not sh!t, not even a gift for the holiday. she even found out he was cheating in february and took him back talking about "i know she doesnt compare to me"

anyway, hes only visited her one time since september. he didnt even want to stay with her in a big city like houston vs being back home in indiana. hell go out with his friends to atlanta or miami for a week but couldn't stay with you lmfaoo for a few days. he literally left 2 days later RUSHING to get home. WHO THE fµck WOULD RATHER STAY IN A SMALL TOWN VS A BIG TOWN WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES? OH RIGHT A MAN WHO DOESN'T fµck!ng LIKE YOU.

So, on April 1st, she decided to go to indiana to stay with this dude. Shes been there 3 weeks living out of a hotel or his apt sometimes. When she got there she found out he was cheating and took him back talking about "his other women dont compare to me" and "im taking him for his money" this dude is a street dude with not sh!t to his name. SAD.

This bum would rather stay in hotels and ghetto apartments instead of the house God blessed her with. She has NO job but gets unemployment. I tried to tell her to uber but shes talking about shes too tired but the bum can go in another state and spend money for a fµck!ng man. yet always complains about being broke.

she has low self esteem and talking about getting a bbl, meanwhile she drives a 2011 car, has no credit, doesnt even own a house. doesnt workout or sh!t. just gross. anyway just wanted to rant about a useless pathetic 48 yr old who i cant wait to be from forever.

TNTJackson

Top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser
Reaction score
Reactions
109,681 2,658 794
Alleybux
anyway just wanted to rant about a useless pathetic 48 yr old who i cant wait to be from forever.
What do you mean by can’t wait? What’s stopping you? Cut those ties now. This relationship sounds so toxic.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LSA is so devoid of love and human interaction that an angry child venting about their mother is seen as crazy. But then y'all will make thread asking why the black community is failing. Anyways OP I do have to agree that your mother will not change is is making you toxic. You have to cut those emotional ties. You cannot want better for someone than they want for themselves. Stop being invested and just love her as if she were a distant family member. It sounds like you have to live with her for a while so just ask her to stop telling you about her love life and you stop talking to her about it. You cannot change her. She has spent 48 years on this Earth and if she wanted to change she has had ample time. Hopefully she changes, but maybe she won't. And even if she does will that be enough for you? Probably not because she has still put you through so much. Grieve your relationship, grieve for the end of it and the parent you wish you had. Then let go. You don't have to fully cut her off but just let her be. Anyways it is her life. Shouldn't she have a say in how she lives it?

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
no im a very happy and positive person with a great life. just has disdain towards her mother lol thanks tho

tenor (9).gif

For a happy, positive person you have a lot of vitriol for an important parental figure whose actively in your life and you're on here getting super defensive at strangers whose opinion you say means nothing to you.

Your saying on the one hand that everything in your life is peachy keen and then calling other people assholes for not offering support or kind words. If everything is great why are you ranting and why do you need kind words and support? It's ok to admit that you're affected by something or someone has hurt you and the people bringing up your issues are not doing this to 'turn this against you' like you said. If you're carrying hate and bitterness you don't want to admit to because of your mother's abuse then your mother is still actively doing more harm to you than your negative opinions of her will ever do to her and that's the relevance. Us sh!t talking her with you is not going to help you.

Last edited:

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
Just asking for clarity...are you an adult or minor? If you're a minor who is looking after you? And if you're an adult I suggest you stay away from your moms and maybe get some counseling. Read like her actions did a number on you.

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
LSA is so devoid of love and human interaction that an angry child venting about their mother is seen as crazy. But then y'all will make thread asking why the black community is failing. Anyways OP I do have to agree that your mother will not change is is making you toxic. You have to cut those emotional ties. You cannot want better for someone than they want for themselves. Stop being invested and just love her as if she were a distant family member. It sounds like you have to live with her for a while so just ask her to stop telling you about her love life and you stop talking to her about it. You cannot change her. She has spent 48 years on this Earth and if she wanted to change she has had ample time. Hopefully she changes, but maybe she won't. And even if she does will that be enough for you? Probably not because she has still put you through so much. Grieve your relationship, grieve for the end of it and the parent you wish you had. Then let go. You don't have to fully cut her off but just let her be. Anyways it is her life. Shouldn't she have a say in how she lives it?
You went incog for this ^^ sh!t?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
For a happy, positive person you have a lot of vitriol for an important parental figure whose actively in your life and you're on here getting super defensive at strangers whose opinion you say means nothing to you.

Your saying on the one hand that everything in your life is peachy keen and then calling other people assholes for not offering support or kind words. If everything is great why are you ranting and why do you need kind words and support? It's ok to admit that you're affected by something or someone has hurt you and the people bringing up your issues are not doing this to 'turn this against you' like you said. If you're carrying hate and bitterness you don't want to admit to because of your mother's abuse then your mother is still actively doing more harm to you then your negative opinions of her will ever do to her and that's the relevance. Us sh!t talking her with you is not going to help you.
umm because im allowed as a daughter to vent frustrations out about a sh!tty parent. ive never made a thread or post about it, nor do her actions make me angry in my daily life. nobody would even guess i wouldve made this thread, continuing making paragraphs being an armchair activist though.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
i agree sis, thank you.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'll be ignoring this thread from now on because the stockholm syndrome that the community has for sh!tty black parents is beyond me. i'm not angry or bitter nor am i miserable. i dont spend my time with an abuser out of choice.

couldn't even let out my frustrations without being the one called problematic lol..

keep being loud, wrong and assuming. the entire thread minus a couple posts were a waste of my time. thanks everyone who helped!

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
umm because im allowed as a daughter to vent frustrations out about a sh!tty parent. ive never made a thread or post about it, nor do her actions make me angry in my daily life. nobody would even guess i wouldve made this thread, continuing making paragraphs being an armchair activist though.
Nobody said you weren't allowed baby, I'm just confused about what you hope to get out of this given your responses to other people. And nobody's being an 'armchair activist' unless you think you're the only one that has had experience with a sh!tty or abusive parent and understands the effects it can have on you.

thezoemonroe

Designer Bag Me
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
20,194 1,932 2,287
Alleybux
No home training. Your mother is grown, and I’m assuming you are as well. Why are you putting her business on the internet? Worry about yourself. You sound like a hater.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,807 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
People want to blame their parents for every bad thing that happens in their life. Your mom failed you. But at some point personal responsibility takes over. Holding on to intense hatred for her forever does not hurt her at all, it only destroys you. Does not mean your feelings are not valid just that it should be channeled in another way for your sake.

Rexo

Reaction score
Reactions
231,442 3,935 964
Alleybux
LSA is so devoid of love and human interaction that an angry child venting about their mother is seen as crazy. But then y'all will make thread asking why the black community is failing.

Exactly! EXACTLYYY! I wanna say some of them are non-black but I believe there some fonts here in this thread that are black and many of them are known for not giving a fµck about black women and girls.

Rexo

Reaction score
Reactions
231,442 3,935 964
Alleybux
I'll be ignoring this thread from now on because the stockholm syndrome that the community has for sh!tty black parents is beyond me. i'm not angry or bitter nor am i miserable. i dont spend my time with an abuser out of choice.

couldn't even let out my frustrations without being the one called problematic lol..

keep being loud, wrong and assuming. the entire thread minus a couple posts were a waste of my time. thanks everyone who helped!

This thread will not go down in vain, OP. If another thread is created or bumped about black daughters and their mothers’ toxicity, I will surely use this thread as a reference and the responses here will show you just how little the black community really cares about black women and girls who deal with awful mothers.