Quantcast

My old boss is ungrateful

Stella32

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,593 334 32
Alleybux
I checked my work email today to find a message from my former boss sent to everyone. I'm still on this email for some reason. Anyways, I worked on the unit for two years and finally found something three weeks ago (even though it's the same position but different hours). My former boss surprisingly transferred me to the new unit. This email made it seem as if I didn't work there and abandoned my coworker (a guy). I wanted off this unit because my coworkers who were 90% yt made me feel like shyte. My former boss is the same way too. Anyways the email below triggered a nerve. Anyone dealt with bµllsh!t like this?

Hi everyone,
[Insert name], former weekend Unit Coordinator, (UC), will be returning in October to her weekend day Unit Coordinator position. Thanks You [insert name] who has been working alone on the weekends!

[boss name]

20180914_203214.jpg

MessyQueen

Lucca Quinn
Reaction score
Reactions
12,910 449 319
Alleybux
Did you spoke to your former boss about your desire to switch unit prior to finding the new position?

Have you ever mentioned to him or anyone about the issue you were having with others in your unit?

If your departure affected your former unit, I kinda understand his pettiness. But don't feel bad about it, as long as you're ok with your decision. I just hope that you won't regret the change.