Quantcast

(My Thoughts): White Caller on Cynthia G Says Black Men are Not a Threat

Can other races have honest opinions about black culture?

• Yes, they created the problem so they know what the problem is

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • No, they need to mind their business and clean their own house

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • I don't care, I'm tired of this conversation

Votes: 39 34.2%

• Total voters

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,006 4,666 2,884
Alleybux
The WM was just speaking the truth .Men that have successfully conquered and recreated the world in their own image do not fear the perpetually conquered. WM don't have anything to fear from BM because BM have shown time and time again and have proven they desire proximity to the WM above all else. They see WM validation like orphaned children trying to impress a new gurdian. They elevate the daughters of WM as the height of beauty and success before women of their own race who resemble them the most. WM know this . BM have been conquered on their own continent. First by Arab men, than European men and Now by Chinese men.
Other races of men make their own women the standards of beauty except for one. A certain group of men fail to realize when they say that BW need to be feminine like other races of women. They are actually praising other races of men who created that environment for their women to be feminine.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
you did not need to make a whole new thread...
In the old thread a lot was exposed, so to avoid people reading that, a new thread was made.

1624680654698-png.2660160

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
The WM was just speaking the truth .Men that have successfully conquered and recreated the world in their own image do not fear the perpetually conquered. WM don't have anything to fear from BM because BM have shown time and time again and have proven they desire proximity to the WM above all else. They see WM validation like orphaned children trying to impress a new gurdian. They elevate the daughters of WM as the height of beauty and success before women of their own race who resemble them the most. WM know this .
Yes, the wm went all over the world to rob, destroy, kill, rape an destroying the ecology. The driving force had been the ww (their mothers).

BM have been conquered on their own continent. First by Arab men, than European men and Now by Chinese men.
All you do with your limited and pseudo intellectual capacity is repeat the same lies.

Arab men freely procreated with Black women and the offspring of these became the enslavers of Africans in East Africa. So it happened with European men in West Africa, where Black women freely procreated European men and yes, that is how the transatlantic slavery started with these offspring becoming the slave traders. And now we have Chinese men procreating in with Black women. Only this time these children are seen as outcasts in society.

We see Arab men and countries being being bombed and destroyed. I have never heard an Arab woman say Arab men are dusty etc. Black massacres took place, with Black communities being bombed and destroyed, by white mobs with help by the US government. And Black women are like, the Black men is dusty.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Other races of men make their own women the standards of beauty except for one. A certain group of men fail to realize when they say that BW need to be feminine like other races of women. They are actually praising other races of men who created that environment for their women to be feminine.
Ma'am, BM made BW the buy standard during the late '60s and '70s, but BW like yourself started to emulate other races of women, like ww because you deemed that as better etc. Till this day most BM want BW to be with natural hair, but the BW's response and excuse is, "you gay…". So you can keep doing your way and blame BM. You have no accountability whatsoever.

BM said, stop going on Youtube with that assclapping crap. BW said no we can do what we want to.

Things go astray and it's BM's fault.

Last edited:

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
He’s right. Lol. Black men are NOT a threat to white men. These are the weakest men to ever grace to earth because they are so quick to be the BIGGEST threat to BW. check the stats …numbers don’t lie. BM compete with Bw instead of competing with OTHER races of men.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
Ma'am, BM made BW the buy standard during the late '60s and '70s, but BW like yourself started to emulate other races of women, like ww because you deemed that as better etc. Till this day most BM want BW to be with natural hair, but the BW's response and excuse is, "you gay…". So you can keep doing your way and blame BM. You have no accountability whatsoever.

BM said, stop going on Youtube with that assclapping crap. BW said no we can do what we want to.

Things go astray and it's BM's fault.
In the 60s and 70s y’all were sex!ng each other behind closed doors and WHITE WOMEN. Take responsibility for your brothers doing. BW one sided loyalty to y’all is what happened.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
I find it weird when some people hide behind group stats.
I am sure I am doing better than him as a black man..

its funny how black people, men or women, are expected to be examples of or represent their race, but whites have the latitude to be individuals.
The average white person is a low earning bum.
The average black man is 2 pennies away from extreme poverty. You might want to stop chatting.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
In the 60s and 70s y’all were sex!ng each other behind closed doors and WHITE WOMEN. Take responsibility for your brothers doing. BW one sided loyalty to y’all is what happened.

More excuses, because of that "some BM" did. Most BM was with BW, as still is btw. You love to lie and neglect the truth.

"Dr. Hunter actually identifies the 1960s as the era when marriage within the African-American community significantly declined. Researchers note the disparity between income and education levels among African-American men and women, higher rates of homosexuality, imprisonment among men as factors contributing to the decline of marriage with the Black community. Additionally, women’s decision (or coping mechanism) to focus on career and financial independence over marriage and the declining perception of the benefits of marriage altogether, have also been listed. I took particular interest in the issue of perception when it comes to answering the question about why African-Americans should"

"Lesbian mothers helped create a foundation of single parent families which challenged the gendered stereotypes of motherhood and fatherhood. They helped single mothers liberate themselves from the constrictions of the traditional nuclear family with its built-in heteronormativity. […] In Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave, Benita Roth explains how the history of racism in the U.S. played an important part in creating this divide. Instead of arguing about a woman’s right NOT to bear a child, these minority women focused on how to combine motherhood with feminism and equality. They wanted to change the assumption that single motherhood was a pathology and/or a punishment. Single mothers of all ethnicities could relate to this conversation. […]."

(Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s, (2015). Wayne State University Dissertations.1409).

"CDC out of wedlock stats from 1940 onwards to the ‘70s."
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsus/vsrates1940_60.pdf

Here is a source from the Brookings Institute.

“Since 1970, out-of-wedlock birth rates have soared. In 1965, 24 percent of black infants and 3.1 percent of white infants were born to single mothers.
[...]
By 1990 the rates had risen to 64 percent for black infants, 18 percent for whites. Every year about one million more children are born into fatherless families. If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering.”

An analysis of out-of-wedlock births in the United States

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
The average black man is 2 pennies away from extreme poverty. You might want to stop chatting.
Average is 50%, so you do have point there, since the other half in considered "middle class". However, more BM are doing better, slowly and progressively. WW raise their sons with and and to be WS. What do BW raise Black sons with and to be? You think about that one, boo.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
More excuses, because of that "some BM" did. Most BM was with BW, as still is btw. You love to lie and neglect the truth.

"Dr. Hunter actually identifies the 1960s as the era when marriage within the African-American community significantly declined. Researchers note the disparity between income and education levels among African-American men and women, higher rates of homosexuality, imprisonment among men as factors contributing to the decline of marriage with the Black community. Additionally, women’s decision (or coping mechanism) to focus on career and financial independence over marriage and the declining perception of the benefits of marriage altogether, have also been listed. I took particular interest in the issue of perception when it comes to answering the question about why African-Americans should"

"Lesbian mothers helped create a foundation of single parent families which challenged the gendered stereotypes of motherhood and fatherhood. They helped single mothers liberate themselves from the constrictions of the traditional nuclear family with its built-in heteronormativity. […] In Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave, Benita Roth explains how the history of racism in the U.S. played an important part in creating this divide. Instead of arguing about a woman’s right NOT to bear a child, these minority women focused on how to combine motherhood with feminism and equality. They wanted to change the assumption that single motherhood was a pathology and/or a punishment. Single mothers of all ethnicities could relate to this conversation. […]."

(Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s, (2015). Wayne State University Dissertations.1409).

"CDC out of wedlock stats from 1940 onwards to the ‘70s."
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsus/vsrates1940_60.pdf

Here is a source from the Brookings Institute.

“Since 1970, out-of-wedlock birth rates have soared. In 1965, 24 percent of black infants and 3.1 percent of white infants were born to single mothers.
[...]
By 1990 the rates had risen to 64 percent for black infants, 18 percent for whites. Every year about one million more children are born into fatherless families. If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering.”

An analysis of out-of-wedlock births in the United States
Who caused the wedlock rate. You left home and told your son you will get him milk and never came back. You left your family to create multiple unmarried homes with your seed droppings across the states and countries. The NICK CANNON syndrome is what caused the wedlock rates as well. Don’t blame it only on BW. Y’all as well. BW are forced to be the sole breadwinner because BM are cheap, lazy and believe in 50/50. The nuclear family was a big problem for them back then and still a problem for them now.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
Average is 50%, so you do have point there, since the other half in considered "middle class". However, more BM are doing better, slowly and progressively. WW raise their sons with and and to be WS. What do BW raise Black sons with and to be?
WW/WM raise their sons to be the LEADERS of tomorrow. BW/BM raise their sons to be CODDLED THUGS. Good riddance.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Who caused the wedlock rate. You left home and told your son you will get him milk and never came back. You left your family to create multiple unmarried homes with your seed droppings across the states and countries. The NICK CANNON syndrome is what caused the wedlock rates as well. Don’t blame it only on BW. Y’all as well.
Most BM are criticizing Nick Canon for his deplorable behavior. But you of course dont know that, since you don't talk to BM about these things. All you do is talk about BM with other BW. So you don't know hat BM want and think.

The Coli conversation: Nick Cannon is having another (yes another) baby. That’s now 7 Chirren/4 baby mamas

Secondly, the out of wedlock was indeed created by BW, who made a deal to have welfare as a beneficiary over BM in the home. It's of course a bit more complicated, because BM came back home from wars and did not receive GI Bills, that was given to WM and so on...

It's not something to blame, but to learn from this mistake and correct it. Further more BW were pushed to go and get educations, while BM were locked up in masses over non-violent offenses and misdemeanors for decades.

You see everthing as an attack on your femininity, while history is to learn from. I am not posting this to bash and batter on you, but to make you understand what social engineering has done. Somehow you are stuck somewhere in not understanding this.

BW are forced to be the sole breadwinner because BM are cheap, lazy and believe in 50/50. The nuclear family was a big problem for them back then and still a problem for them now.
Forced, because most choose to have babies by the wrong type of men. Men with already several children by multiple women.

Meanwhile over 50% of BM doesn't have a child, has never been married and is within the middle class bracket. Yet you blame these men for the conditions many BW choose to be in, when having children out of wedlock by reckless dudes.

You are not arguing with me, but with yourself.

Last edited:

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
No, it starts with WW. You love to ignore facts.

Tell me, what's your opinion on the Daughters of the Confederacy.

The women your kind sleep with in large numbers. Y’all are creating your replacements everyday. No wonder the NBA mixed boys are taking over. WW/BW are both sides of the same coin…delusional and annoying asf.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
The women your kind sleep with in large numbers. Y’all are creating your replacements everyday.

I have no idea where these large numbers are, since most BM don't even are near WW like that. And also are mostly with BW and simply want BW.

Anyway, let this Black woman explain it to you.

No wonder the NBA mixed boys are taking over. WW/BW are both sides of the same coin…delusional and annoying asf.
What are you talking about? smh

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,765 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
I have no idea where these large numbers are, since most BM don't even are near WW like that. And also are mostly with BW and simply want BW.

Any, let this BW explain it to you.

What are you talking about? smh

I dont even care to talk about that. For the sake of out of wedlock rates you leave them single mothers as well. Good riddance.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
I dont even care to talk about that.
I know you don't care about the facts. Even even ignore your basic position as a nurturer. A man sure assists in raising a child, but the man is not the primary nurturer.

"And speaking of athletes, over 80% of the married NBA All-Stars the last two seasons are married to African American women."
(Jasona Johnson, February13 / 2014, Breaking out of the Black Love Racket with NBA All Stars, The Source)
The Source |Breaking out of the Black Love Racket with NBA All Stars

For the sake of out of wedlock rates you leave them single mothers as well. Good riddance.
But over 50% of BM have no children, yet still you keep using this against the average BM that has no children, has never been married and lives within the middle class.

I am not an Obsidian Ali fan, but this breakdown was excellent.

You should be bashing women like Cynthia Green who was impregneted by a guy with already 4 baby moms who had children out of wedlock.

Btw, out of wedlock doesn't mean the father is not present, as you keep claiming. As Cynthia Green stated she didn't care Robert Perkins had children by 4 other baby moms, because he took care of these children, so why not become the 5th out of wedlock mom?

The more you type the more you expose yourself to be illogical.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
And this 38 year old men is still skateboarding, but telling BM to grow up, ok?

This is a joke from beginning to end. This is part of the transcript.

"i grew up in westchester county new york
i grew up 20 miles from george soros in
a town called north town heights
where alexandria casio cortez is from my
name is brian
i never met a black dude named brian
that speaks like me in my whole life
uh i used to go into new york to have
fun you know go to like
miss mamie's boom bread down in Harlem
and get some soul food and
go to times square and bust up heads or
skateboards or do whatever but
no no so let me let me ask you something
since
you're familiar with tariq nasheed then
i'm
you then that makes me believe you know
you pay a lot of attention to
stuff that happens in the black
community a lot of white people do more
than black people are willing to
recognize so what do you think about the
fact that
black men try to speak for y'all white
men
in terms of what y'all desire like have
you heard black men sitting up saying
well white men don't want black women
and
um you guys do need to do this that in a
third to get a white man so what do you
think about black men speak you're
trying to be you guys mouthpiece in
terms of what you actually desire"

1624680654698-png.2660160

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
More from the transcript, by (Brian) Shane the MIGTOW. lol

"America that earlier than the 20th century i didn't do [ __ ] [ __ ] to anyone ever, i'm tired of hearing it and at least someone like you you could...
call me person in no color with blue eyes and cream colored skin and pink lips that's
fine with me but i i mean that you're not going to go to that it's like your first and only response
well you know it's weird well if we're trying to have a discussion then no that wouldn't"

"i take my kids to school they all eat healthy i eat healthy i don't smoke I don't drink don't do drugs i mean I did it in college but you know i'm 37 years old now and you let me do that i don't know why black men"

But Brian… I mean Shane sure does benefit from all of it and he know that damn well. This dude is weak and if he had to walk in the BM's shoes he wouldn't last that long. He's was on Cynthia Green's lap crying about Tariq Nasheed, instead of confronting Tariq Nasheed by calling Tariq Nasheed. Tariq Nasheed is everywhere on social media.

Just like this cop, "Brian", I mean Shane is a pathetic coward. Let him call in, and give his opining on this.

"i'm six foot three 221 pounds i go to the gym a lot i swim
five kilometers every single morning, before i go to work and open up my business"

How does he do that when the pools open up at 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.?

More transcription, by (Brian) Shane the MIGTOW, the self proclaimed well educated wm. lol

"black women are the most educated
demographic across america"

reeves_education_race_gap1.png

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,492 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Why? I am doing financially better than more than 99% of the US population regardless of race and I am a black man.

i got nothing to be ashamed of.
How about you specifically?
where do you stand socioeconomically?

people dont enter into relationships with "collectives", they enter into relationships with specific individuals...

Lovedogmom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,433 2,416 1,369
Alleybux
This is just one mans's opinion; he has the right to think what he wants to think. However, I don't understand why he is so vested in our community if he is so far from it. The obsession with Black people and what Black people are doing is weird. Now, I agreed with the first 10 minutes of the call, but then it just got into generalizations. This man doesn't know every Black man on the planet. It's completely insulting to says Black men don't value education when we have a whole HBCU dedicated to Black men. My father was very educated Black man and pushed the value of education on me. I started glazing at that point.

So what, he's a businessman that made his way scrubbing toilets. Not everyone wants to do that. His admiration for Black women is interesting being that he has a white wife with whom he still uses condoms with. I'll just leave it at that.
Now HBCU'S are 75 percent female, Clark Atlanta started a program to get young bm back into college. So Brian is right, bm don’t value education. That was your daddy generation, not now

Lovedogmom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,433 2,416 1,369
Alleybux
The truth is that I don't care about what he has to say about our community; good or bad. Worry about their own issues affecting their community and families because their Communities are dysfunctional. All I care about is the building of my own community. After everything this community has been through, it's amazing how we're even functional as a community.
It's not a community and doesn't function well at all because the men want lead. So Brian was right about BM

Lovedogmom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,433 2,416 1,369
Alleybux
I always wonder do some of you know people in real life off the internet?

The way some of you generalize black men and push stories you heard or what some font said online is disturbing. It's like talking to a white person from Idaho or Nebraska who doesn't actually know black people beyond entertainment and what they're told.

I'm college educated and know and hang around like minded college educated people.

You don't know successful and educated black men?
You refuse to look at the collective of BM, instead you focus on your small circle of BM you know.

Lovedogmom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,433 2,416 1,369
Alleybux
Why are you concerned with what others think of you? PARTICULARLY your enemy. How is that your business and how is that working out for you? Do white opinions, and culture validate you? White Jesus Christianity BS has done a real number on the Black psyche. REJECT EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE UNCIVILIZED, GUN TOTING SAVAGES AND REGAIN YOUR SANITY AND DIGNITY! Playing by your enemies rules is ALWAYS a losing proposition and if you don't recognize these people and their self absorbed, diabolical culture as your enemy and act accordingly there truly is no hope for you. NEVER GROWS.

Your "education" at the hands of colonizers is an indoctrination, and its THOROUGHLY unimpressive.
If Brian is the enemy, what are BM? Some of their behavior towards black people is the same as Brian people who you call savages.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Why? I am doing financially better than more than 99% of the US population regardless of race and I am a black man.

i got nothing to be ashamed of.
How about you specifically?
where do you stand socioeconomically?
Interesting question.

people dont enter into relationships with "collectives", they enter into relationships with specific individuals...
I agree with that to a certain degree. For certain people marry into a family, culture and even community, to race. Unless you decide to live on some island.

That’s the whole purpose for power and general wealth distribution.

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,492 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Interesting question.

I agree with that to a certain degree. For certain people marry into a family, culture and even community, to race. Unless you decide to live on some island.

That’s the whole purpose for power and general wealth distribution.
yes but those are with specific individuals who have specific attributes and accomplishments is my point.
its not with a race or group..lol
not every white man has money or family assets...the majority of them dont.
also not very black man is poor or without affluence..

Citron Green

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,492 5,068 2,301
Alleybux
I dont even care to talk about that. For the sake of out of wedlock rates you leave them single mothers as well. Good riddance.
You see all this time this Black Male spends in a space designated for black women arguing ? They are truly the most feminine race of men. They have all the lip for BW but let it be a White or Non-black men tell them to their face why Black males are at the bottom. I see why the Divest movement keeps growing. BM dont want to build or sustain families or communities as a collective. For so long they had a good population of women that were willing to accept the Black Male excuses for why they couldn't do what every other race of men seem to be doing for their women and children. Now more and more black women are just edging away. Even in they are not opening up to different races of men for romantic options I see more BW in general withdrawing their support from Black males. Most of the Black males allure comes from the fact that Black women hyped them up for years . I see that coming to and end with this next generation.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
yes but those are with specific individuals who have specific attributes and accomplishments is my point.
its not with a race or group..lol
not every white man has money or family assets...the majority of them dont.
also not very black man is poor or without affluence..
Individuals are part of a greater good, if you can’t see this and understand this you are in a sad situation.

Tell, what is culture? Explain the
socio-anthropological dynamic.

These attributes you are talking about are kept secure to a group. This historically always has been the case.

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,492 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Individuals are part of a greater good, if you can’t see this and understand this you are in a sad situation.

Tell, what is culture? Explain the
socio-anthropological dynamic.

These attributes you are talking about are kept secure to a group. This historically always has been the case.
I am saying even if you select a pool, you still have to select from within that pool. its more effective to just judge people as individuals especially if most people are average
if you cant comprehend that you are in a sad situation.
not every white man is balling and not every black man is broke.
only an ignorant fool think in those terms.

Gin&Tonic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,288 3,448 2,315
Alleybux
I'm more focused on the solutions..we have to acknowledge the problem first. But black men refuse to listen to black women about ANYTHING that doesn't have to do with xes. And I didn't have the discussion, Cyn G did...I just posted it on the website and offered cliffs W/O my opinion...if you noticed.

If they refuse to listen, there is nothing more to say. Maybe it's time to catch a clue.

These are grown men living the life THEY Want. Perhaps we should just focus on those who want something else.

Gin&Tonic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,288 3,448 2,315
Alleybux
I just found it odd how he said all these things about Black women, yet isn't even married or dating one. He's praising us, yet what is he doing to benefit the Black women in his life, if he even knows any.
I admire the accomplishments of the gay community. Do I have to be gay to feel impressed with a group of people?

The man said he deals with black women professionally and sees them as his equals. A businesswoman (of any color) can easily see the benefit in this.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
I am saying even if you select a pool, you still have to select from within that pool. its more effective to just judge people as individuals especially if most people are average
Let's say you marry a non-Black woman, like for example an Asian woman. Do you marry that woman solely, or do you marry into her culture, family and community? What happens to your wealth (if so)?

Why was the concept of race created?

if you cant comprehend that you are in a sad situation.
not every white man is balling and not every black man is broke.
only an ignorant fool think in those terms.
Let's kick it up a few notches. What is the difference between white and black poverty? Also, what is the difference between white and black wealth (control of resources)?

Last edited:

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,492 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Let's say you marry a non-Black woman, like for example an Asian woman. Do you marry that woman solely, or do you marry into her culture, family and community? What happens to your wealth (if so)?

Why was the concept of race created?

Let's kick it up a few notches. What is the difference between white and black poverty? Also, what is the difference between white and black wealth (control of resources)?
I am saying there are black men who are doing much better than most white men financially. I am one. I also work and network with many more.
me being a top 1% is not a diminished because of my race.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
I am saying there are black men who are doing much better than most white men financially. I am one. I also work and network with many more.
me being a top 1% is not a diminished because of my race.
I am not arguing the fact that there's BM that do better than WM, of course there's. What I am saying is who controls resources and what is the purpose for controlling resources? What is the purpose, explain the history of this!

Acrimonious

CATHY WHITE HUNTING
Reaction score
Reactions
19,579 963 657
Alleybux
LONG POST BUT HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:

I’ll say this. That white man was a pandering trash hole. Skateboarding and soul food!? Really!? Also why was this huge powerful white man crying to Cynthia g on a woman’s platform about Tariq when he can confront him himself. He’s a liar. He’s a racist sh!t starter. It wouldn’t surprise me if he went to call in on those channels ran by bw hating garbage to crap on BW either. The mere fact that the community went into such an uproar over this lone faceless white man’s comments floored me. I’m more irritated we let this ONE unknown white man ruffle feathers. He was a troll in my opinion. Even if SOME of the things he said was true. I’ve heard black men who take accountability for their actions say similar without the racism.

lie #1 He claimed black men were not a threat. Then proceeds to complain to Cyn about Tariq and his documentary without actually confronting Tariq himself. Or going over into black male spaces and telling them these things himself.

lie#2 he thinks black women are super beautiful and lovely. By telling us he has a white wife. A white wife who sits there and lets him talk to young single black women online. I doubt he’s married and I doubt his statements for sincere.

(I’m shocked none of you cringed at that skateboard soul food bs)

lie#3 he said bm couldn’t match him intellectually or physically.
Alright then he should have no problem setting up a raw fighting match with a bm to prove himself. Nor should he have a problem running over to bm to debate them. Taz exclusives said he would. A lot of Black men on YouTube are saying they would debate him too. Where is his white ass to be found? He had time to sit and watch videos on our gender issues, he had time to call a woman to rant to. He should have time.

What he actually did was: use Cynthia and her followers as he own personal army to attack Tariq. This fucker was bothered by Tariq if you really listen to him. Then again Nasheed does have white supremacist pressed, you can see it all over his Twitter. I’m not a fan on his nor do I like him. But I’m not going to lie about what I observe and I’m calling a spade a spade. He has those folks mad.

Side note: did you all notice when Cynthia, Taz and Nylah was about to do a buck breaking documentary watch party, they hurried and removed those livestreams they were going to?They all shut the hell up about him abruptly as well. I’m guessing Tariq got his lawyers on them?

“Brian” very presence in a space created by a black woman for black women is hypocritical, cowardly, effeminate and ironic within itself. He is a “big powerful resource owning white man sitting in a space designed by a black woman made for black women to talk about black men whilst talking about how awesome he is as a white man. Whilst avoiding any type of conversation with black men. That sh!t offended me.

My thing to Cynthia is, since this white man claimed no black man can debate him. Why didn’t she call up Taz to debate him? To prove him wrong ? Even Taz was low key offended by the guy.
This is a video that Cynthia’s buddy Taz did in response to Brian as well.

Brian essentially stepped into a black womans space and boasted about how much better he is than black men and to get his ego stroked by a bunch of desperate ass women. Not knowing he looked insecure and cowardly by being in our spaces to began with. It’s a lot I can touch on that I noticed with this guy.
Also ask yourselves this question. He’s not married to a black woman. Why does he care about gender issues within our community since he claim he doesn’t have time for that sort of thing in his own community? Why is this married white man a long time viewer of videos created by black women to talk about black men? If he’s not bothered by black men, why would he care about what we are saying about our own men? It literally does not pertain to him. He’s white all around. What is his motive?

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
I’ll say this. That white man was a pandering trash hole. Skateboarding and soul food!? Really!? Also why was this huge powerful white man crying to Cynthia g on a woman’s platform about Tariq when he can confront him himself. He’s a liar. He’s a racist sh!t starter. It wouldn’t surprise me if he went to call in on those channels ran by bw hating garbage to crap on BW either. The mere fact that the community went into such an uproar over this lone faceless white man’s comments floored me. I’m more irritated we let this ONE unknown white man ruffle feathers. He was a troll in my opinion. Even if SOME of the things he said was true. I’ve heard black men who take accountability for their actions say similar without the racism.
Cyn and some of the female YouTubers got all hot in the pants for this guy and they don't even know how he looks. Sure he said he works out however, do they really know without a pic? So far, Cyn and others have been using pics of male models, not him. Instead of Chris Evans, he could look like Chris Farley.

lie #1 He claimed black men were not a threat. Then proceeds to complain to Cyn about Tariq and his documentary without actually confronting Tariq himself. Or going over into black male spaces and telling them these things himself.
Claims that Black men aren't a threat yet, he was probably one of the right wing nut jobs who cried and whined during two terms of the Obama administration.

lie#2 he thinks black women are super beautiful and lovely. By telling us he has a white wife. A white wife who sits there and lets him talk to young single black women online. I doubt he’s married and I doubt his statements for sincere.
Yeah, some of these guys think Black women are okay as a number on a xesual bucket list however, they're not marrying them (if Brian is even married).

And yeah, I can see some of the women dropping into his DMs. We've seen situations like that before and some of them would really get off if they thought they could still a White man from a White woman. Brian could basically be playing on that.

lie#3 he said bm couldn’t match him intellectually or physically.
Alright then he should have no problem setting up a raw fighting match with a bm to prove himself. Nor should he have a problem running over to bm to debate them. Taz exclusives said he would. A lot of Black men on YouTube are saying they would debate him too. Where is his white ass to be found? He had time to sit and watch videos on our gender issues, he had time to call a woman to rant to. He should have time.
Ummm, Taz is the last person I want debating anyone. I'm surprised that Nylah even allows him to talk to other grown Black men, LOL.

Brian essentially stepped into a black womans space and boasted about how much better he is than black men and to get his ego stroked by a bunch of desperate ass women. Not knowing he looked insecure and cowardly by being in our spaces to began with. It’s a lot I can touch on that I noticed with this guy.
What gets me is that they let the flood gates open. They can no longer say that White people have no business in Black spaces. They've kicked out a White woman not so long ago for daring to go on their chat. What can they say now?

And what happens with this Brian guy starts giving his opinions on other things such as Black women who were abused by cops, he gives me a Trump supporting, "back the blue" vibe.

Also ask yourselves this question. He’s not married to a black woman. Why does he care about gender issues within our community since he claim he doesn’t have time for that sort of thing in his own community? Why is this married white man a long time viewer of videos created by black women to talk about black men? If he’s not bothered by black men, why would he care about what we are saying about our own men? It literally does not pertain to him. He’s white all around. What is his motive?
Simple, if he thinks White men are better than Black men, he also think White women are better than Black women. Once again, I think his motive is to use Black women because he sees the nonsense going on in that sector.

ChubbyCC

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,458 2,399 3,942
Alleybux
I mean white ppl know us more then we know our selves. They had to study us to see if we will be a threat to them. They know bm will never be a threat to the wm. They know how dysfunctional our communities are. Now why are they not saying anything about it?

White ppl wouldn’t openly say bm are the problem they’ll let the police do it for them. The amount of police brutality bm go through is not normal. Police let them know they’re being degenerates and need to properly behave. Especially if they’re in a white community. White ppl call the police on them. Bm think if they date white girls they’ll be accepted. White girls call the police on them. White ppl remind bm they’ll never be equal to wm.

Seeing how the police brutalizes them. Chokes them and shoots them. They for some reason can’t take the hint. Now with the defunding of the police. You’re seeing white ppl freak out and are finally complaining about the sh!t bm do. They don’t have the police to protect them. So we’re gonna see a lot more white ppl complain about bm.

Black women don’t go through the same problems bm go through. Police brutality is low, much lower then Native American women. It’s easier for us to find jobs and go into higher learning. Black women need to understand its being a degenerate that’s the problem. You act like a degenerate they’ll treat u like sh!t.

HeresyHermit

Yea I said it, and I'll say it again!
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
81,391 9,338 9,685
Alleybux
6/19/2021 - ETA: Here are my thoughts about the discussion and reaction
6/20/2021 - ETA:
I suspect that the white caller was offended by Tariq's Buck Breaking movie and decided to further emasculate black men by discussing how broken black men really are by comparing them to black women in an attempt to prove that white men already won the war, and black men really aren't a threat --- while denying the plausibility of the initial threat and the subsequent "buckbreaking" actions that were taken to neutralize that threat. That's a checkmate like a mothafucka...His point was, how can white men be threatened by a group of men whose women are outperforming them? He never denied black men weren't a threat before, but wanted to make it known that they damn sure aren't a threat now because they forgot how to be men (his words).
@MissesXO
I already said this....but it doesn't mean he was lying though.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
I mean white ppl know us more then we know our selves. They had to study us to see if we will be a threat to them. They know bm will never be a threat to the wm. They know how dysfunctional our communities are. Now why are they not saying anything about it?
There’s indeed dysfunctional people that have been used and propagated against the Black community. From a war tactic, that was indeed a very smart move.

White ppl wouldn’t openly say bm are the problem they’ll let the police do it for them. The amount of police brutality bm go through is not normal. Police let them know they’re being degenerates and need to properly behave. Especially if they’re in a white community. White ppl call the police on them. Bm think if they date white girls they’ll be accepted. White girls call the police on them. White ppl remind bm they’ll never be equal to wm.
But isn’t that a bit of a contradiction?
Black men are a “problem” to what exactly?

Seeing how the police brutalizes them. Chokes them and shoots them. They for some reason can’t take the hint. Now with the defunding of the police. You’re seeing white ppl freak out and are finally complaining about the sh!t bm do. They don’t have the police to protect them. So we’re gonna see a lot more white ppl complain about bm.
Yes, the issue is a complicated one. Do you go against the law or are you going to be a law abiding citizen? We know the history of the police and we also know that the far right has infiltrated law enforcement.

Black women don’t go through the same problems bm go through. Police brutality is low, much lower then Native American women. It’s easier for us to find jobs and go into higher learning. Black women need to understand its being a degenerate that’s the problem. You act like a degenerate they’ll treat u like sh!t.
Do you feel this was done intentionally?