Quantcast

Nah Forget Inspired, JLO Completely Stole From Beyonce at the AMA's

greenluxi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,016 2,536 1,372
Alleybux
what vocals were stolen? Ashanti's demo vocals were kept on I'm Real and Ashanti wrote Ain't It Funny for Jennifer.........if stealing was involved, I don't think Ashanti would've continued to work with her.

Sia's vocals were kept on Beyonce's Pretty Hurts, God Made You Beautiful and Standing on the Sun.....no one talks about that......

Okay, I'll try another way. You post the top 5 performances, live vocal performances of both Jlo and Beyonce, and we'll discuss talent. Like I said, and I was very fair, both of these entertainers struggle in the originality department, but if you peel back set design and customs and music videos, and you put them both on a stage and give them five songs each to prove their vocal talent Jlo is not coming out the victor in that. It's as simple as it gets.

Also, it's about the amount of the original vocals left on the track as well, meaning keeping backing vocals for harmonic layering in the hook only is a lot different than keeping the majority of the demo vocals on the entirety of the track, and the lead vocalist essentially doing the back up vocal. Do you think Jlo is a more talented vocalist than Beyonce, prime vs prime?

Edit: I'll also add, that there is a major difference in your huge career-defining singles being mostly someone else's vocals, vs. smaller less recognizable tracks being fused with demo vocals. Also, all of that gets further voided if you can not properly sing those songs live and couldn't properly rerecord them if necessary.

RealTalkOfLA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,884 994 402
Alleybux
Okay, I'll try another way. You post the top 5 performances, live vocal performances of both Jlo and Beyonce, and we'll discuss talent. Like I said, and I was very fair, both of these entertainers struggle in the originality department, but if you peel back set design and customs and music videos, and you put them both on a stage and give them five songs each to prove their vocal talent Jlo is not coming out the victor in that. It's as simple as it gets.

Also, it's about the amount of the original vocals left on the track as well, meaning keeping backing vocals for harmonic layering in the hook only is a lot different than keeping the majority of the demo vocals on the entirety of the track, and the lead vocalist essentially doing the back up vocal. Do you think Jlo is a more talented vocalist than Beyonce, prime vs prime?

Edit: I'll also add, that there is a major difference in your huge career-defining singles being mostly someone else's vocals, vs. smaller less recognizable tracks being fused with demo vocals. Also, all of that gets further voided if you can not properly sing those songs live and couldn't properly rerecord them if necessary.

not debating what you said in your post.....i was only challenging your line of vocals being stolen when that wasn't the case...... Ashanti's vocals were left on the hooks and chorus but leads were Jennifer.....

Flames

Cold Hearted Snake
Reaction score
Reactions
42,172 3,373 1,551
Alleybux
it does contradict what you said, because if the original artist doesnt care or see a problem, then why do you ?

how are you going to tell Beyonce who she has or hasn’t worked with ? Were you there when all of this happened?

I’m not diminishing anything, Beyonce didn’t jack sh!t from Jlo. Jlo style is that of a black woman during the 00s. How can you “jack” someones style that was never there’s to begin with. Hell even kimora lee Simmons was dressing like that before Jlo, hell she created a whole line around the look, something else Jlo took and ran with it.

Furasi never said anything about writing credits, his whole gripe was over production. You’re the one making it about writing, for your own agenda. As with everything else you’ve stated to skew in your direction in order to fit your narrative.

Do you know how law works? Cause you literally just proved my point, if there’s nothing to prove then you have no case. Y’all the ones that making a thread about Jlo into a thread about Beyonce and circumstantial claims of stealing.

Who on earth is "Furasi"? You're a Bey stan and can't even get the name of her producers right. You have no knowledge of her career.

If the person she copied from doesn't care, that mean it isn't copying? Wtf?

And no, Kimora was not dressing like that other than the tracksuits J.Lo popularized. And no, spray painting your skin gold and dying your hair blonde was not a popular thing for black women to do. J.Lo's style was completed jacked by Beyonce and you're deluded if you can't see that. When Bey's Maxim 2002 cover came out, everyone thought it was J.Lo. Hell even Khia mentioned it in her vlogs in passing because that's all Beyonce did in her early years

Flames

Cold Hearted Snake
Reaction score
Reactions
42,172 3,373 1,551
Alleybux
it’s the way y’all think your lies will go unchecked.
View attachment 2095217 View attachment 2095218

where was any of that said...we’ll wait.
View attachment 2095220

Billboard: But Mathew didn't want to do it?

Rob Fusari: He didn't want to do it. So 50% got cut for one note. That whole experience was bittersweet for me.

And he explained to me, in a nice way, he said, "People don't want to hear about Rob Fusari, producer from Livingston, N.J. No offense, but that's not what sells records. What sells records is people believing that the artist is everything." And I'm like, "Yeah, I know, Mathew. I understand the game. But come on, I'm trying too. I'm a squirrel trying to get a nut, too."

tumblr_muznxjoUF01s8d8uno2_1280.jpg

Sammie18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,419 517 535
Alleybux
Who on earth is "Furasi"? You're a Bey stan and can't even get the name of her producers right. You have no knowledge of her career.

If the person she copied from doesn't care, that mean it isn't copying? Wtf?

And no, Kimora was not dressing like that other than the tracksuits J.Lo popularized. And no, spray painting your skin gold and dying your hair blonde was not a popular thing for black women to do. J.Lo's style was completed jacked by Beyonce and you're deluded if you can't see that. When Bey's Maxim 2002 cover came out, everyone thought it was J.Lo. Hell even Khia mentioned it in her vlogs in passing because that's all Beyonce did in her early years

Lmao Checkmate proved you wrong about what he said, and you LYING and making up sh!t to suit your agenda. You have no response, so youre trying to switch it up, because I misspelled his name? Man gone, you knew what the hell I meant when I typed the name. "YoU HaVE No KnoWLEdge Of HeR CarEer" Headass

I'm no "Bey Stan", never have been, nor have I ever claimed to be. Beyonce is one of many of my favorite Female singers. Whitney is and always has been my #1, something Ive stated plenty on this site, along with Mariah, Rihanna, Toni Braxton, and Monica. You Assume I'm a bey stan, because of my pic, see what happens when you assume?

It means it wasn't copying. from the director of the video "very little of Keersmaeker's actual choreography inspired the finished result." An alternative video for "Countdown" premiered on November 28, 2011 and it excluded the dance moves from Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker's video.

Beyonce later stated "Clearly, the ballet Rosas danst Rosas was one of many references for my video 'Countdown'. It was one of the inspirations used to bring the feel and look of the song to life. I was also paying tribute to the film, Funny Face with the legendary Audrey Hepburn [...] My biggest inspirations were the [19]60s, the [19]70s, Brigitte Bardot, Andy Warhol, Twiggy and Diana Ross. I've always been fascinated by the way contemporary art uses different elements and references to produce something unique."

So no it wasn't copied, hence why Keersmaeker later said the only thing that bother her was that her work took this long to reach pop culture.

Really Khia? She's now the pilar of facts and truth ? That nasty bodied, embittered old hag ? Really? That's where you get your truth and facts from ? Should have known you were the I heard it through the grapevine type of person.

Thats not how Kimora dressed or how her clothing line was? I could post multiple pics right now of her fashion in the late 90s, early 00s. You want JLo to be a trendsetter so bad, because she has nothing else to fall back on, talent wise. No wonder all you Jlo fans are fighting so hard to keep her fashion sense from the 2000s alive, because that's really her only time of relevance and peak. Meanwhile Beyonce is still going, going and going, to the point that your fave spicy white is wanting to be like her. Imagine that.

Flames

Cold Hearted Snake
Reaction score
Reactions
42,172 3,373 1,551
Alleybux
Lmao Checkmate proved you wrong about what he said, and you LYING and making up sh!t to suit your agenda. You have no response, so youre trying to switch it up, because I misspelled his name? Man gone, you knew what the hell I meant when I typed the name. "YoU HaVE No KnoWLEdge Of HeR CarEer" Headass

I'm no "Bey Stan", never have been, nor have I ever claimed to be. Beyonce is one of many of my favorite Female singers. Whitney is and always has been my #1, something Ive stated plenty on this site, along with Mariah, Rihanna, Toni Braxton, and Monica. You Assume I'm a bey stan, because of my pic, see what happens when you assume?

It means it wasn't copying. from the director of the video "very little of Keersmaeker's actual choreography inspired the finished result." An alternative video for "Countdown" premiered on November 28, 2011 and it excluded the dance moves from Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker's video.

Beyonce later stated "Clearly, the ballet Rosas danst Rosas was one of many references for my video 'Countdown'. It was one of the inspirations used to bring the feel and look of the song to life. I was also paying tribute to the film, Funny Face with the legendary Audrey Hepburn [...] My biggest inspirations were the [19]60s, the [19]70s, Brigitte Bardot, Andy Warhol, Twiggy and Diana Ross. I've always been fascinated by the way contemporary art uses different elements and references to produce something unique."

So no it wasn't copied, hence why Keersmaeker later said the only thing that bother her was that her work took this long to reach pop culture.

Really Khia? She's now the pilar of facts and truth ? That nasty bodied, embittered old hag ? Really? That's where you get your truth and facts from ? Should have known you were the I heard it through the grapevine type of person.

Thats not how Kimora dressed or how her clothing line was? I could post multiple pics right now of her fashion in the late 90s, early 00s. You want JLo to be a trendsetter so bad, because she has nothing else to fall back on, talent wise. No wonder all you Jlo fans are fighting so hard to keep her fashion sense from the 2000s alive, because that's really her only time of relevance and peak. Meanwhile Beyonce is still going, going and going, to the point that your fave spicy white is wanting to be like her. Imagine that.

Girl I am not reading this emotional speech

She jacked J.Lo's style. BIG DEAL. She was the it "exxotical" atm so everyone jacked her style

Now the tables have turned and Miss Jenny jacks Bey's style

STAY MAD

Sammie18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,419 517 535
Alleybux
Girl I am not reading this emotional speech

She jacked J.Lo's style. BIG DEAL. She was the it "exxotical" atm so everyone jacked her style

Now the tables have turned and Miss Jenny jacks Bey's style

STAY MAD
Mad at what ? I'm laughing at your Jlo stanning ass. Youre the one that's mad that people dared to speak on your favorite spicy white. Continue to stan white women, as youve shown in your avi.

Again, you wished Jlo was the trendsetter you want to make her out to be, but she never was, nor will she ever be. Poor you and all the spicy white fans.

Slw1984

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,377 757 643
Alleybux
Flopyonce is so mediocre that she steals or copies everything
She steals visuals for her music videos
She steals writing credits
She steals choreographies
She steals other celebrities's styles
She hijacked JLo's style during an entire decade
What a FRAUD

Hope this helps
JHO stole everything black and tried to make it Latin. Watch JHO's face whenever the Queen B performs. She sits there jealously seething because she could never have the talent that Beyonce possess.

DELUSION IS A SICKNESS. GET SOME HELP!!!

Slw1984

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,377 757 643
Alleybux
Yooooo JLO copy and pasted Beyonce's 2014 Grammy performance. I felt embarrassed for her. I mean she look good, but c'mon now JLO do you have any originality?

The Imposter
EneYIXqW4AMyxwl

EneYIXtXMAIdOwD

EneYHVcXcAUS0If

The Original

Beyhive DRAG HER

giphy.gif

I'll update with better videos once they are published.

Too bad JHO couldn't copy Beyonce's talent. Maybe then she would be nominated for 9 Grammys.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,890 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
I just now am noticing this story. J.Lo stole literally everything and beyonce didn't even do this that long ago. Even if Beyonce stole from other people, ok, that is a topic. but J.Lo still stole this entire act and look from Beyonce.

BOYTOYTROY

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
8 15
Alleybux
Her talent is not writing but she steals writing credits and pretend that she is a songwriter
She also steals visuals for her music videos
She also steals outfits
She also steals choreographies
She steals everything
In the past she also stole or copied Jennifer

Flopyonce is the biggest thief and copycat in the music inudustry

Hope this helps
Yes to all of the above, and may I also add, COPYonce is not only notorious for stealing and copying, she also has now moved on to attaching herself to trending artist, especially female. This began way back when she was stealing and copying Tina Turner, to J-Lo and Shakira. She went on to attach herself to other up and coming/new female artist by attending the Grammys and approaching artist who where hot at the moment to work with them, example, Lady GaGa, Nikki Minaj, Adele, Michelle Williams, Sam Smith, Meghan Thee Stallion, Cardi B. Though she never worked with Cardi, nor Sam, her intent was to steal their shine. He intent to stay relevant has gone on to start including actors/actresses and other artist in her Ivy Park Campaign by sending them that recycled Tina Knowles crap to them so they can advertise for her. The more people she send that mess to, the more her name stays in the press...and this was a play off of Rihanna, though RiRi does not do things to stay relevant, her goal is to be original and done legitimately to provide inclusion. FARTonce got called out about her inability to include plus sized women as RiRi has done. So while everyone is trying to jump on J-Lo for performing a much classier performance than FARTonce's, she is not known as a copy cat like FREAKonce. What the DUMBhive doesn't do is educate themselves before they start speaking. History has shown that WHOREonce has copied J-Lo her entire career...and this one performance is no revelation that compared to how much beYAWNce has copied and stolen over the years, is enough to try and crucify J-Lo. Nor did J-Lo's performance get the backlash that BOREonce's did. She was called a hoe by the press, whereas J-Lo wasn't. 1.kevin.JPG
1.kevin.JPG

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom