Quantcast

Naija Gist Request: Ubi Franklin/Emma Nyra

Diva Las Vegas

The Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
11,060 27 15
Alleybux
how is lyn.xx a fraud? does he form like he is bigger than he is? i doubt it. he does fine boy but seems very real imo. he would even tell you himself that his father does not believe in spoiling his kids.
dj o.bi and lyn.xx are both in syndicate records and live together. dont make it look like dj o.bi is doing charity. in fact that house, many people have stayed there oh. joy.ce jac.ob (makeup artist) and theo.dora mo.go (dorannebeauty) are always at that house. i dont know if na friendship or someone is smashing someone there.

Li.nxxx definitely tries to put up a front as if he's got it like that. Check his instagram. You'll see pics of him trying to flex for IG. I think it was maybe a year ago where he posted that silver chrome benz that had everyone talking. I haven't seen that car again in ages. I'm not saying he doesn't grind, but Li.nxxx downplays his father's influence. Son of a former governor? Doors will open for you. But even with this fortunate circumstance, his career hasn't taken off. I think he'd be a great model though. That body is amazing. LOL!

As far as his living situation, don't know too much about that. Why is DJ Ob.i sharing his home with so many people? That's a tad bit weird in my opinion.

Diva Las Vegas

The Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
11,060 27 15
Alleybux
which group of lekki ashewos is tok.e running with:? tok.e has largely cleaned up her image oh. lets be honest. anyways im curious on the lekki ashewos. care to drop a few names?

toke was a runz girl - which was what frustrated her relationship with maj.e for years! and tbh by the time maje decided to settle down with toke, he was well past his sell by date. sorry to say, maje is washed up. breaks my heart to say this, yes his father is wealthy and his family has pedigree but maje is not seeing the money like that at all. i would even guess that toke is the breadwinner in that family at the moment to be honest. maje too is also largely private and hangs out with the upper class elite he grew up with (ab.i ku.ku, sho.la ojo.ra, the sara.ki guy that married the white chick) andd so does not reallly fit in toke's circle. their relationship works for them - toke is happy to finally marry her ayida man and he gives her enough freedom to be gallivanting all over lagos. win-win.

as for that quick registry marriage, the simple truth of the matter is their money no reach to have the wedding of their dreams. which vendor will give her something for free???? it'll obviously not be the vendors that toke feels are worth her imaginary standing in society. you think say newton & david will do decor for free or a venue will let them use their hall for free? this is money toke and maje cannot front. lets call a spade a spade. toke comes from modest beginnings. parents died at a young age and she (and her siblings) were adopted by another family. they tried for toke but as i always say "there's levels to this sh!t". while sending their kids to adesoye and other relatively posh schools, toke got sent to fgc oyo. while sending their own kids overseas for uni, toke got sent to unilag. she had oju kokoro well because while she was close to the wealth and shiny stuff, she neever had access to it. thats where her sleeping around in unilag started.

i don over-yan. sorry guys.

Some of the ashawos were named already in this thread. No need to repeat, but Louise.Pri.ddy is a BIG one. Agreed, Toke has cleaned up her act. You now see her fraternizing with the likes of Arese these days.

I think you guys are underestimating Toke's pockets and influence. Toke is a hustler. Spokeswoman, party appearances, OAP gigs, the list goes on...Granted, she doesn't have the millions like a lot of her industry friends have, but she set up rather nice. Ma.je wasn't feeling the big wedding.

As for the vendors, trust, if Toke had planned a big wedding vendors would have given their services for the exposure. Toke is one of the most talked about Naija celebs to date. People either love her or love to hate her. Either way people will talk.

Can't believe I'm defending Toke. That's a first. lol!

Ambrosia

Snake
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,013 1,661 2,108
Alleybux
Is laya.l on ig? And adr.ia.na? Can someone help me out i need faces to go with these names n gist

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux
harbingers of tea [MENTION=127343]MedSchool85[/MENTION] [MENTION=137823]labelwhorre[/MENTION] bico bia bia bia - what is the tea on chi.nny of.for ogun.ro???? her instagram name is chinny.co (no period anywhere - typed as one word) for those asking for pictures, google the names and images should come up (sorry i no sabi the technology). she is like an instagram celeb (always doing bootleg yoga poses and rocking a weave that she initially lied was her real hair but now she just ignores comments asking if it is her real hair or not). do any of y'all know this chick? personally, i find her instagram more annoying that mak.ybenson's. she STAYS naked in all her pics. okay not naked but in sports bras and really tiny shorts... she's got a banging body though haha... maybe im just being a hater. she lives between abuja (with her husband kay.ode) and boston where she is completing her harvard phd. her and her husband have excellent resumes!

crimson tide

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,422 3,982 1,439
Alleybux
So Yobo's mother in law and John Fashanu are getting a divorce. There is a commenter on SDK called sisi eko and the babe dey spill serious tea about Fashanu and Yobo's mum in law. There is a gist in there that Ada snatched Yobo from his main chick (who they say he is still fµck!ng on the regular). Ada had to get pregnant because when she was delaying another woman was ready to do so and Yobo was also ready to go outside for more children.
Also Abigail is a pimp (daughters' pimp) and Fash is a broke ass xes addict/worker who fµck rich Abuja women for money.

So guys head over to SDK comments for tea. Using my phone now so I am unable to lift.

crimson tide

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,422 3,982 1,439
Alleybux
f25b3ad80dd598b7daeda493713665d4.jpg

f4678680e5e5d6e112c26eb11f3f30c9.jpg

PrettynPink

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
188 8 2
Alleybux
I have soo many things to address lol where do I begin. First [MENTION=171300]lurkerkiki[/MENTION] we must run in the same circles because you named too many people I know personally.. I will say Joyce is just a close friend and O.i brother used to manage her makeup biz. Honestly, I am not really a fan of joyce she is very rude. Because no elders live there they are pretty open with who lives in the house.

With Ar.se I do not see her babby daddy getting back with her. I think I said this before but he has told me the whole story of how she came her and was more concerned with running in the elite circles then actually focusing on themselves. He said she changed when she came to the Lagos. I know he is not clean either but I will say that he works hard for his money. He is now the GM for Sony West Africa.

Ch.nny I am not close to her but know her cousin. Ch.nn. is very arrogant and will let you know she thinks she is the sh!t. She came to the Harvard business conference doing the most and it was very unflattering. She is smart and knows her stuff so I will give her that, but the ig thing is just for attention she craves it and loves it. Her whole family acts the same way. I do wonder how her husband feels about the ig account she seems to expose a lot about their relationship

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux
Some of the ashawos were named already in this thread. No need to repeat, but Louise.Pri.ddy is a BIG one. Agreed, Toke has cleaned up her act. You now see her fraternizing with the likes of Arese these days.

I think you guys are underestimating Toke's pockets and influence. Toke is a hustler. Spokeswoman, party appearances, OAP gigs, the list goes on...Granted, she doesn't have the millions like a lot of her industry friends have, but she set up rather nice. Ma.je wasn't feeling the big wedding.

As for the vendors, trust, if Toke had planned a big wedding vendors would have given their services for the exposure. Toke is one of the most talked about Naija celebs to date. People either love her or love to hate her. Either way people will talk.

Can't believe I'm defending Toke. That's a first. lol!

as for lyn.xxx matter, i dont follow him on instagram so i didnt know he was out there perpetrating a fraudd. in his defense, he's always chill (typical lagos boy swag) when i see him. nothing show-off-y at all. very real and down-to-earth. the delusional one in his family is his sister, jenn.ifer. for full disclosure, i had to say that. and its not shocking his musical career has come to a standstill. MOST nigerian artists are big BY MISTAKE. short of wizkid, the rest lack talent and so its very arbitrary on who blows and who doesnt, given that most are also lazy and lack discipline

and gurrrrrllll.... are you really out here telling me that toke is making bank? i mean this payporte gig might have come with 1 million signing, her salary at rhythm fm is not that much and color me shocked if she is making money off her 'appearances". if yes, then applause to our naija kim k.

and the "worthy" vendors do not need exposure. that is actually hilarious!!! and definitely not from toke makinwa... lol do you think uch.e of newton and david or FVO of weddin.g compa.ny would be excited about doing toke's wedding??? talk less of for free???? girl if you believe that, i have a briddge to sell you. those are the types of vendors madam toke will want. not up and comers. my humble opinion mi o mo

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux
I have soo many things to address lol where do I begin. First [MENTION=171300]lurkerkiki[/MENTION] we must run in the same circles because you named too many people I know personally.. I will say Joyce is just a close friend and O.i brother used to manage her makeup biz. Honestly, I am not really a fan of joyce she is very rude. Because no elders live there they are pretty open with who lives in the house.

With Ar.se I do not see her babby daddy getting back with her. I think I said this before but he has told me the whole story of how she came her and was more concerned with running in the elite circles then actually focusing on themselves. He said she changed when she came to the Lagos. I know he is not clean either but I will say that he works hard for his money. He is now the GM for Sony West Africa.

Ch.nny I am not close to her but know her cousin. Ch.nn. is very arrogant and will let you know she thinks she is the sh!t. She came to the Harvard business conference doing the most and it was very unflattering. She is smart and knows her stuff so I will give her that, but the ig thing is just for attention she craves it and loves it. Her whole family acts the same way. I do wonder how her husband feels about the ig account she seems to expose a lot about their relationship

haha and what might these circles be? tbh im not surprised joyce isnt scandalous. i was just fishing for some tea. she had something briefly with dj c.aise though a while ago. i knew ob.i's bro was managing her. whats that one's name again? obi took ALL the good looks in that family sha. aaaah speaking of the ajuo.noma family, im happy for sa.rah and og.onna (OG PUMPIN!)... many people thought the marriage wont work out but they are pushing on. And prettynpink youre right: free house in lagos means there will be many crashers in the house.

as for are.se, i guess they wont get back together but a girl can dream abi? zik.ora is a cute little girl. i believe in 2-parent homes. still hoping sha... happy to see micha.el excelling in naij. small britico boy ps: [MENTION=54513]Diva Las Vegas[/MENTION], looool at your arese praises. if you want to talk about someone being supported by her family, you can say that about arese. and while her efforts to speak common financial sense to the masses is laudable, she is not given up breaking news at all. live within your means and prioritise your expenses is something even i learned in boarding house with my tuck :)
[MENTION=113347]PrettynPink[/MENTION] nwannem..... chin.ny is so arrogant. goodness. and i think she is a compulsive liar. she came to my mind today because rah.ama baban.gida (nee in.dimi) put her on her deva.petals page praising her "hair" once again and someone left a comment that it wasnt hers. raha.ma sha @ed chinnyco to bico come and say and of course per usual, silence!
and this heffa had the audacity to lie that her brother is an MD at goldman sachs.... WHICH BROTHER OH CHINNY? CHAAAIIIII. in her family, there are 3 girls and one boy. her two older sisters are doing well for themselves (harvard, yale educated). but her brother went to penn state last i remember and he is too young to be an MD anywhere even if he was on the fast track program. he should be about 25. and youre right about her being an attention seeker. so disappointing and pathetic for her to be that way especiaally as she has other things going for her. leave all that thirst for the insta airheads. can you believe this girl had the audacity to share UNSOLICITED on instagram that she had a miscarriage but she is fine now???? WHO THE HELL DOES THAT??? if i were her in-laws, i for demand partial refund. i think her attention whoring does her, her husband and their achievements a disservice. instagram has come to derail the girl. i hope she finally finishes this her PhD. she started in 2009. nigerians sha... big olodos... chin.ny knows stateside no one is moved by her handstands that she is passing off as yoga. i hear her husband is very cocky too so i think they are well matched.

PrettynPink

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
188 8 2
Alleybux
haha and what might these circles be? tbh im not surprised joyce isnt scandalous. i was just fishing for some tea. she had something briefly with dj c.aise though a while ago. i knew ob.i's bro was managing her. whats that one's name again? obi took ALL the good looks in that family sha. aaaah speaking of the ajuo.noma family, im happy for sa.rah and og.onna (OG PUMPIN!)... many people thought the marriage wont work out but they are pushing on. And prettynpink youre right: free house in lagos means there will be many crashers in the house.

as for are.se, i guess they wont get back together but a girl can dream abi? zik.ora is a cute little girl. i believe in 2-parent homes. still hoping sha... happy to see micha.el excelling in naij. small britico boy ps: [MENTION=54513]Diva Las Vegas[/MENTION], looool at your arese praises. if you want to talk about someone being supported by her family, you can say that about arese. and while her efforts to speak common financial sense to the masses is laudable, she is not given up breaking news at all. live within your means and prioritise your expenses is something even i learned in boarding house with my tuck :)
[MENTION=113347]PrettynPink[/MENTION] nwannem..... chin.ny is so arrogant. goodness. and i think she is a compulsive liar. she came to my mind today because rah.ama baban.gida (nee in.dimi) put her on her deva.petals page praising her "hair" once again and someone left a comment that it wasnt hers. raha.ma sha @ed chinnyco to bico come and say and of course per usual, silence!
and this heffa had the audacity to lie that her brother is an MD at goldman sachs.... WHICH BROTHER OH CHINNY? CHAAAIIIII. in her family, there are 3 girls and one boy. her two older sisters are doing well for themselves (harvard, yale educated). but her brother went to penn state last i remember and he is too young to be an MD anywhere even if he was on the fast track program. he should be about 25. and youre right about her being an attention seeker. so disappointing and pathetic for her to be that way especiaally as she has other things going for her. leave all that thirst for the insta airheads. can you believe this girl had the audacity to share UNSOLICITED on instagram that she had a miscarriage but she is fine now???? WHO THE HELL DOES THAT??? if i were her in-laws, i for demand partial refund. i think her attention whoring does her, her husband and their achievements a disservice. instagram has come to derail the girl. i hope she finally finishes this her PhD. she started in 2009. nigerians sha... big olodos... chin.ny knows stateside no one is moved by her handstands that she is passing off as yoga. i hear her husband is very cocky too so i think they are well matched.

In regards to circles I am assuming the Nigerian american circles lol It is a small world among those peeps.

Ah Sarah and Og..na well I am surprised about this too as I heard that he left her for two weeks in London and pretty much had xes with anything with legs and turned off his phone so she could not reach. Then he came back to naija and proposed. Who knows what else he was doing beforehand, I heard his father had to beg for him to calm down.

This gist with Ch..ny is too much.... she put out there she had a miscarriage na wa ooo for her. I know my man would be upset if I put such a thing out there for everyone. I think she is overcompensating for something missing in her life hence the thirst on ig. I have learned that people that put out there on SM how happy and in love they are in their marriage normally there is trouble brewing inside.

labelwhorre

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,672 929 155
Alleybux
harbingers of tea @MedSchool85 @labelwhorre bico bia bia bia - what is the tea on chi.nny of.for ogun.ro???? her instagram name is chinny.co (no period anywhere - typed as one word) for those asking for pictures, google the names and images should come up (sorry i no sabi the technology). she is like an instagram celeb (always doing bootleg yoga poses and rocking a weave that she initially lied was her real hair but now she just ignores comments asking if it is her real hair or not). do any of y'all know this chick? personally, i find her instagram more annoying that mak.ybenson's. she STAYS naked in all her pics. okay not naked but in sports bras and really tiny shorts... she's got a banging body though haha... maybe im just being a hater. she lives between abuja (with her husband kay.ode) and boston where she is completing her harvard phd. her and her husband have excellent resumes!

Oh wow just read about her, smh why the arrogrance, the chick needs to release some farts maybe that's what making her stuffy.

olanma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,675 217 127
Alleybux
harbingers of tea @MedSchool85 @labelwhorre bico bia bia bia - what is the tea on chi.nny of.for ogun.ro???? her instagram name is chinny.co (no period anywhere - typed as one word) for those asking for pictures, google the names and images should come up (sorry i no sabi the technology). she is like an instagram celeb (always doing bootleg yoga poses and rocking a weave that she initially lied was her real hair but now she just ignores comments asking if it is her real hair or not). do any of y'all know this chick? personally, i find her instagram more annoying that mak.ybenson's. she STAYS naked in all her pics. okay not naked but in sports bras and really tiny shorts... she's got a banging body though haha... maybe im just being a hater. she lives between abuja (with her husband kay.ode) and boston where she is completing her harvard phd. her and her husband have excellent resumes!

OMG!!!!!!! I cannot stand that binshhh! Such an arrogant snubbish betch men. And she tries to form down-to-earth. Im not on ig so i dont know of her fake-yogi antics there but she is so arrogant in person and a bloody braggart. Person wont hear word for her because she and her (equally arrogant sisters) are ivy leaguers mcheew! And soo?? That is not rare amongst nigerians abeg, calm ur steamy ass down. She humble brags like sh!t as if she wants u to know she's accomplished alot but without throwing it in ur face. Plus that her curly WEAVE...i asked her to hook a suster up cos that joint looked nice and i love the natural hair look...this chic straight up laughed it off and changed topic lol.... trying to pass it off like its urs ay?. Another chic in the group now later told me that she (chinny) told her of the hair deets and she bought the hair....thats how i got the hair info...bought that sh!t and was rocking it when next we saw. She complimented the hair while i told her how striking the resemblance is to hers...even tho mine are extensions...she giggled nervously and changed topic again lmao. Fake binsh. I pulled her away from the group and asked her discreetly so it wouldnt have been embarrassing for her to admit to them being extensions. Besides that sef, her superior attitude irks me like craze. And yes she has a decent bod but that strong face aint doing it for me biko. Her hubby is chill...not a talkative...she's defo the energizer bunny of the relationship.
She sorta reminds me of mak.y wak.y ben.son and her my-life-is-so-perfect, i-wear-every-hat-u-can-think-of-perfectly-without-breaking-a-sweat, my-husband-is-better-than-urs, i-shopped-in-italy-slept-off-in-paris-woke-up-in-maui-because-life-is-so-fabulous obnoxious ass.

BTW, lets keep the gists on the same thread ("new gist" thread) so we dont get confused and really dissect them well.

olanma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,675 217 127
Alleybux
LD wishes it was Mo.k3m3 runs. its four one nine runs. that fool finna get busted soon. mark my words. its not a funny matter because his wife and kids don't need the drama. thats what he was mainly doing to supplement his recordlabel roster. when the runz dried up he relocated back to indulge in it 247. Freeda case has been trashed, eviscerated, and used as soil base lol. i know some font say she isn't an e.d.e.wor but she is through her mom who is nee e.d.e.wo.r. so lets not truly rob her of that name. thats the only good thing she truly has. yes ooo Charlie got married to some babe, we know her lol. she ran to ireland to have her baby for a while if we are discussing the same apkuruka. lol hmmm she finally came back but by then charlie had changed gears faster than vin diesel in fast n furious.

Hiannn! Her name is maureen. He divorced her already? Did he dump her for lilian or what? ahead ahead abeg...

labelwhorre

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,672 929 155
Alleybux
Hiannn! Her name is maureen. He divorced her already? Did he dump her for lilian or what? ahead ahead abeg...

lol Maureen is my b!tch tho, lwkmd. and i mean she is fµcked up but she really is just crazy. yeah charlie and her had some issues, she went to ireland to have her baby and was sorting herself out because charlie was acting a fool. she has family there , so her stay was NOT uncomfortable. she got charlie back tho, thru some nasty means i cant even say. was charlie sleeping with lilian? YES!!!! Lilian truly was waiting for any of the men she was flipping to put her thru her come up.

any of the men u say? yeah lilian was three timing different guys at the same damn time from a source that told me her gist over the phone. charlie and another yoruba old man that everyone knows who happens to be cough * royality* and some football player. i don't know how her bubble busted and she ended up with ubi. because she and freda laugh at ubi when they within certain circles. Ubi's nickname is calabar houseboy. (which by the way is mean) and so effing wrong. he may be an asshole but cmon mehn, really calabar houseboi.

charlie supposedly got back with Maureen after somethings were done. the football player well yall know the story and the oldman yoruba guy has a new squeeze. blop!!!!!!

PrettynPink

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
188 8 2
Alleybux
OMG!!!!!!! I cannot stand that binshhh! Such an arrogant snubbish betch men. And she tries to form down-to-earth. Im not on ig so i dont know of her fake-yogi antics there but she is so arrogant in person and a bloody braggart. Person wont hear word for her because she and her (equally arrogant sisters) are ivy leaguers mcheew! And soo?? That is not rare amongst nigerians abeg, calm ur steamy ass down. She humble brags like sh!t as if she wants u to know she's accomplished alot but without throwing it in ur face. Plus that her curly WEAVE...i asked her to hook a suster up cos that joint looked nice and i love the natural hair look...this chic straight up laughed it off and changed topic lol.... trying to pass it off like its urs ay?. Another chic in the group now later told me that she (chinny) told her of the hair deets and she bought the hair....thats how i got the hair info...bought that sh!t and was rocking it when next we saw. She complimented the hair while i told her how striking the resemblance is to hers...even tho mine are extensions...she giggled nervously and changed topic again lmao. Fake binsh. I pulled her away from the group and asked her discreetly so it wouldnt have been embarrassing for her to admit to them being extensions. Besides that sef, her superior attitude irks me like craze. And yes she has a decent bod but that strong face aint doing it for me biko. Her hubby is chill...not a talkative...she's defo the energizer bunny of the relationship.
She sorta reminds me of mak.y wak.y ben.son and her my-life-is-so-perfect, i-wear-every-hat-u-can-think-of-perfectly-without-breaking-a-sweat, my-husband-is-better-than-urs, i-shopped-in-italy-slept-off-in-paris-woke-up-in-maui-because-life-is-so-fabulous obnoxious ass.

BTW, lets keep the gists on the same thread ("new gist" thread) so we dont get confused and really dissect them well.

Lmao on Chin..y I wonder does her husband take all the photos, I know he is doing his thing in the financial world, could he marry such a vain person?

Something just doesn't add up to me, because it seems like someone like her would put her wedding all out there, but I noticed she only shows bits and pieces. Is it because its not the grand wedding that everyone was expecting?

She actually tried me one time on my SM and tried to correct me and I quickly put her together. What you will not do is tell me what I should do or say on my SM pages.

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux
Lmao on Chin..y I wonder does her husband take all the photos, I know he is doing his thing in the financial world, could he marry such a vain person?

Something just doesn't add up to me, because it seems like someone like her would put her wedding all out there, but I noticed she only shows bits and pieces. Is it because its not the grand wedding that everyone was expecting?

She actually tried me one time on my SM and tried to correct me and I quickly put her together. What you will not do is tell me what I should do or say on my SM pages.

DUH! Chinny herself is slightly above average. her husband kayo.de must be making good money and im sure he would be breaking her off a nice piece but when chinny lived in america, her life was nine west and express (nothing wrong with that). in her defense, she is still chill in the flossing department. i saw pics from her weddings a couple years back. they were actually nice but nothing spectacular. surprised that she hasnt shared more pics from that.

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux

[MENTION=187880]teepee[/MENTION] [MENTION=137823]labelwhorre[/MENTION] [MENTION=127343]MedSchool85[/MENTION] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBrKTFdSDCE video from chinn.y and kayo.de's wedding

Diva Las Vegas

The Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
11,060 27 15
Alleybux
[MENTION=171300]lurkerkiki[/MENTION] I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. I only speak on things I've either seen with my own eyes or trust information given to me by people who are close to the situation.

I don't live in Naija year round so maybe you've seen things I haven't seen???

Are.se from what I can tell and what I've seen has a very good head on her shoulders. She seems like positive person to me. Her sister on the other hand is another story. Way too stuck for no reason.

As far as Lin.xx. I guess I can understand where you're coming from. He's a typical bachelor living in Lagos. Everyone's putting up a front regarding their income. It is what it is i guess.

Aside from that, you have your perspective and I have my own.

Thanks for some of the tea!

olanma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,675 217 127
Alleybux

That sounds EXACTLY like something she would do. lmao

La Boheme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,406 1,093 228
Alleybux
Lmao on all this stuff about chin.nyco! One of my besties idolizes her, and I found her to be off putting and just too much. I'll NEVER forget one IG post where she talked about her husband's big swanging d*ck. Disgusting...

Mistress9

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,539 21 13
Alleybux
Lol loving this thread and the ending of the High paid escorts one, abeg anyone have tea on the f.an1 k@y0.de sisters? (t3m1, t0b1, tum1)? Or y.asm1n 0koy3 (besides the fact that she's dating that chuck.13 guy?

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
the pic in question
IMG_5846.png

Dear TSR,
So I was at Ivy on South Beach last night and I saw Mrs. (Yes Mrs. As In married) Natalie Nunn all on some Nigerian man! He was with a group of 10 to 12 guys and the DJ kept shouting them out all night as the “Nigeria Boys”. But get this, when she saw me take a picture she started yelling “No” and waving her hand ( as if anyone could hear her over the music, but I didn’t care I took a picture of her anyway) Poor Jacob! Somebody needed to expose her!

DEAD @ her yelling in the club....looking crazy
What's his wife name again? The one that used to be scared to post his face because of his Thot ways.

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
LOL is that yu.tee ro.nes hubby?? He is filthy rich though.

Yes him. What's his line of business ? I know he got his a wife a Maserati when he knocked up a uni lag girl(I think), I wonder what he's going to have to buy her this time around lol.

teepee

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Yes him. What's his line of business ? I know he got his a wife a Maserati when he knocked up a uni lag girl(I think), I wonder what he's going to have to buy her this time around lol.

AH!Juli.us ro.ne Dude is into oil and gas, managing director of a big oil company I believe. He'll just beg her and she'll live with it, she's not going anywhere lol. Chick has no real job or source of income.

iDeyObserve

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
[MENTION=93204]MedSchool[/MENTION]85 where you dey na? Your gist is needed.

lurkerkiki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
149 1 2
Alleybux
Hmmm lurkerkiki i've missed you o! Lemme check it out.

ive missed you more oh... the gist just dried up here so fast. have any of you seen the linda ikeji post of abisola kola-daisi (nee ajimobi) and her husband KP kola-daisi??? bisola better be careful oh before all her secrets come tumbling out...she lived a very fast life out in Los Angeles back in the day

ShadowQueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,981 203 126
Alleybux

Olive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,640 611 142
Alleybux
This apparently happened some time last year. I heard people were waiting for the girl outside Eko Hotel were she was given the beating of her life

The posts have been removed from both Stella and The Dirty... but no worries.. it is still available via the cache and... the screesnshots that were taken before removed!

iDeyObserve

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
AH AHN, wharisdis? Why did they remove this hot gist from the blogs na?

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom