Quantcast

Naila Blackman singer or only fans?

Alexan12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,815 58 27
Alleybux
Naliah is irritating but she's 25 and will unfortunately have to feel to learn. Destra truly disappoints me it's so distasteful at her age damn, sit down, read, draw, garden something! Where is the depth??? The men seem to be showing more versatility and range than the women and it's disappointing.

Nailah is 22 girl lmaoo

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
Nailah been giving me skettel vibes long time now. Not surprised. She young doh. She will learn

Dis just done meh

tumblr_inline_mznm92nw9b1raom4n.gif

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,564 5,034 2,143
Alleybux
I've so over all the overt xes and raunchiness in soca. It's beyond too much and I refuse to watch. I've actually unsubbed a lot of people, Nailah included. They are acting real never see come see on social media too.

Alexan12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,815 58 27
Alleybux
I've so over all the overt xes and raunchiness in soca. It's beyond too much and I refuse to watch. I've actually unsubbed a lot of people, Nailah included. They are acting real never see come see on social media too.

Is the spring chickens that’s started to bring it in I think. Then the older ones like destra I believe wanted to keep up. Patrice as well but I also think she wanted to show people she still got it after that baby and new body

ShipAhoy

Wotless
Reaction score
Reactions
2,892 27 12
Alleybux
I screamed at the Punch revival quip but truly this is where all of this is trending. This is why I doh follow any of these artists on social because I already know they will disappoint me, no need to speed up confirmation.

Girl just release some off season soca music for the people in these trying times, you creative, & your team does find/make the beats that go with your acquired taste vocals. Sweet & Loco was a tune!

But on the real though, I think Rona has really made people stir crazy with the antics, and also desperate for attention/money. Cuz I know all now she would be touring, making the other ppls carnivals/ festivals rounds.

It's just unfortunate that the message a lot of these female artists have internalized is that xes sells above all, not to say society doh try to enforce that either.

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,564 5,034 2,143
Alleybux
Is the spring chickens that’s started to bring it in I think. Then the older ones like destra I believe wanted to keep up. Patrice as well but I also think she wanted to show people she still got it after that baby and new body

The desperation from Destra is some real sad ish. Between she and Patrice botching up their bodies and for what?

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,064 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
Destra is just a lost cause

This thread reminds me of that interview I watched with Jadel said she realized she had to damage control cuz her image was too sexualized and she couldn't get on certain riddims

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
Destra is just a lost cause

This thread reminds me of that interview I watched with Jadel said she realized she had to damage control cuz her image was too sexualized and she couldn't get on certain riddims

Really?! She wasn’t being featured because of her image? Wow. You have a link fuh dat?

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux

Gyul, I self about to unsub. Because this is ridiculous. You mean tuh say she cyah invite her young fans to make videos to her songs and make it a kinda cute competition? She cyah recite some poetry and do a lil performance. She cyah talk about drawing attention to a charity for people out there who not working in the quarantine?

The soca stars cyah organise they own fun versus? They cyah shout out some fans who doing recognisable work? With allll that going on in the world, a setta vagina-gazing. Come on.

CurlyBell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,564 5,034 2,143
Alleybux
Gyul, I self about to unsub. Because this is ridiculous. You mean tuh say she cyah invite her young fans to make videos to her songs and make it a kinda cute competition? She cyah recite some poetry and do a lil performance. She cyah talk about drawing attention to a charity for people out there who not working in the quarantine?

The soca stars cyah organise they own fun versus? They cyah shout out some fans who doing recognisable work? With allll that going on in the world, a setta vagina-gazing. Come on.

These artistes are literally showing their asses (literally). Very few are still using their platform in a way that truly support their fans, community, or nation. And honestly, it's the artistes who are hurting the most. Most of them were living gig to gig and scrutin.

I'm tiyadddddd of all the posin. Real tiyad of the tonedeafness.

analuna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,772 655 312
Alleybux

They should have been a extempo versuz amongst them from long time come on

Last edited:

Leyah

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,572 237 39
Alleybux
My takeaway from this thread; Lady Saw is a Christian? The bible kind?
Don't worry. By the time they're 45 they'll turn Christian like Lady Saw and forget all the antics and shenanigans of their younger days.

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
My takeaway from this thread; Lady Saw is a Christian? The bible kind?

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Ma’am, what other kind it have?! :LOL::LOL:

Yes she converted. Now she singing I got your spirit and you can’t do anything about it. And under the sycamore cross, Ah bow down to christ cuz he a de boss :emoji_shrug: or someting so

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Yaaaay, all for sexuality especially in soca music. Daz we vibes and we culture. But somebody tell me if iz me alone totally fed up uh Destra and Naila antics and considering unfollowing them.

Iz just me? Dese women know they is singers and have a talent and doh need to act like Playboy bunnies all. de. damn. time?

Okay, one or two tantalising videos here and there. Drizzle it een a lil bit. But every blasted post is a Punch revival so? Oh gosh man. Make it make sense nah.

Naila today:

Her chomping on the mango skin like that was disgusting. Who does that? It comes off more deranged than sexy, LOL

Sanepsura

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,079 2,034 900
Alleybux
i eat the skin on my Buxton Spice mangos, and i eat some skin from Baby Colombian mangoes. Colombian baby mangoes are the best mangoes in the world!

But yes, ever since Nessa preppy and Patrice did that one song and video together i was like this is pδrn. i've been feeling uncomfortable with naila for a while now. I don't follow any celebs on social media, so it's not even in my face and i side eye them.

And while i'm at it, quite frankly, i may sound like a prude, but Carnival coming like a prostitution front altogether now.

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
i eat the skin on my Buxton Spice mangos, and i eat some skin from Baby Colombian mangoes. Colombian baby mangoes are the best mangoes in the world!

But yes, ever since Nessa preppy and Patrice did that one song and video together i was like this is pδrn. i've been feeling uncomfortable with naila for a while now. I don't follow any celebs on social media, so it's not even in my face and i side eye them.

And while i'm at it, quite frankly, i may sound like a prude, but Carnival coming like a prostitution front altogether now.

I’m with you. We lorse the plot. It gone from costumes to xes gear, from dancing to stripping, from double entendres to advertising, from connecting with fans to selling xes pure and simple. They’ve all gone tacky and tasteless.

Maybe is a good thing covid have to cool them down for a lil bit. Hopefully Carnival returns with some substance and soul.

That Patrice and Nessa video was so ridiculous to me! I hated it. It was such a cheap ploy. As I said before, I ready to unfollow every man jack cuz this is just uncouth.

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
Her chomping on the mango skin like that was disgusting. Who does that? It comes off more deranged than sexy, LOL

I does eat some mango skin and I know some people who does eat it, too. But all de gimmick is a setta foolishness she need to settle down with. Swear I feel like she selling now.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux

[QUOTE="AmusedByIdiocy, post: 59364215, member: 220843"]I does eat some mango skin and I know some people who does eat it, too. But all de gimmick is a setta foolishness she need to settle down with. Swear I feel like she selling now.[/QUOTE]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea people did that. Sounds like such a strange thing to do, kind of like eating the skin off a pineapple, lol. Maybe I'll give it a try next time I eat a mango, lol (a tiny, tiny piece though!)

Sanepsura

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,079 2,034 900
Alleybux
hell no, pineapple skin is not the same as mango skin. LOL
It's tough, plus, pineapple is known to itch the mouth.

some species of mango skins are so thin and delicate and sweet that you end up eating it without really trying to.

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
Exactly. There are some mangoes that the skin just really thin and juicy and goes with the flesh.

So, I was saying I going and unfollow, and today after this last shot, I have. I didn’t sign up for Playboy.

Dwight Schrute

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,248 144 28
Alleybux
Nailah always seemed ditzy to me & a real try hard. Good to see her makeup now matches her actual skin tone.

Throw in Nessa Preppy too. Every time she tries to be sexy it don't come off as natural. Another cringe one.

200.gif

she looks a damn fool. Racial ambiguity is on her side. Color struck folks will find her attractive but I've always thought she looked weird.

WeaveSnatcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,085 265 79
Alleybux
Dancehall has been going down this road for a while so it is not shocking that its happening to Soca. But in my opinion the hyper sexed image in dancehall is far worse. There are no more Tanya Stephens and Ceciles. I feel like artist like Shenseea are trying too hard to appeal to male fans with all the "pum pum" and cocky"lyrics.

There is nothing wrong with owning your sexuality. Sexuality had always been apart of music but unfortunately the burden has always been place on women; and these new artist seem to offer nothing else. Naila and Nessa are pretty women( despite Nessa taking horrible pictures , girl has to learn her angles) but your career wont survive on xes appeal alone. I like when they make party songs for women to dance to, but try something else. Sooner or later flashing your ass in peoples faces is going to get old.

Last edited:

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,196 7,128 2,872
Alleybux
Dancehall has been going down this road for a while so it is not shocking that its happening to Soca. But in my opinion the hyper sexed image in dancehall is far worse. There are no more Tanya Stephens and Ceciles. I feel like artist like Shenseea are trying too hard to appeal to male fans with all the "pum pum" and cocky"lyrics.

There is nothing wrong with owning your sexuality. Sexuality had always been apart of music but unfortunately the burden has always been place on women; and these new artist seem to offer nothing else. Naila and Nessa are pretty women( despite Nessa taking horrible pictures , girl has to learn her angles) but your career wont survive on xes appeal alone. I like when they make party songs for women to dance to, but try something else. Sooner or later flashing your ass in peoples faces is going to get old.

Sooner. She challenges the couple comments that appear here and there under her pics, but Naila’s fans are starting up already. It’s a trickle now, but give it a little while.

I just don’t understand this new generation of brainless girls in both soca and dancehall. They coming off crude and desperate. After you show everything, what they gonna do after?

Dwight Schrute

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,248 144 28
Alleybux
And we can't call them out without calling out that bald headed artist who put out a shensea diss track. Her boobs and ass forever on display. IDC what y'all say, something is off mentally with this woman.

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,064 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
Sooner. She challenges the couple comments that appear here and there under her pics, but Naila’s fans are starting up already. It’s a trickle now, but give it a little while.

I just don’t understand this new generation of brainless girls in both soca and dancehall. They coming off crude and desperate. After you show everything, what they gonna do after?
My mother has been saying this for years now. And honestly they're just following along with the rest of the culture. Look at the costumes on the road this year.

gemini0211

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,824 157 74
Alleybux
I hope COVID shifts the culture back in the right direction. Sexuality is fine but it's become unbalanced, we need a hard reset on all of this.

Reaction score
Reactions
8,375 167 34
Alleybux
This thread is hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I love mango skin. I’ve always eaten them since I was a child. My family always looked at me as if I had two heads for doing it though.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom