Quantcast

NAM

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
Fonts living in France, Monaco or any French European country...

I need tea on North African men
Do they date out and marry African women?

How’s it like living in France and dating out of your race as an African woman?

Are curvy bodied women accepted in the society?

Lol and Most importantly do they make enough money?

You can add on about other races too..
( I find black men in Europe very self hating but yall can enlighten me please )

Sudanidoll

BEYONCE?? you look like Luther Vandross
Reaction score
Reactions
10,628 981 521
Alleybux
The men themselves arent really the problem it’s the families. All African and Arab men in general are very family oriented, they will always choose their family over you. If you’re into the middle eastern looking guys I recommend Arab guys from the middle east>> Arab guys from North Africa. With the middle eastern ones you can find Christians( if religion is important to you, assuming you’re Christian). Also North Africans tend to have a massive superiority complex over black ppl in general

walk catwalk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,461 161 27
Alleybux
French Arab men are a NO GO.

They're extremely racist and most of them are poor, under-employed/under-educated and ill-mannered (they also require their SO to convert to islam if she wants the ring). The few Arab men that succeed in France are recent immigrants who grew up abroad (just like for Black people) and usually come from rich Arab families, are well-read and well-spoken. However, those types just date white women or a girl from their home country.

The Arab man/Black woman pairing is rare while the reverse (Black man/Arab woman) is frequent in inner-city areas. Black women in France mostly date Black men and when they date out, they just get with white men. These couples are usually professionals (if they're young/under 40).

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,251 480 95
Alleybux
Middle eastern men are very hot if they're tall so I'm curious to see the answers.
3a46470807483a5adddb4f4949c6746594878ce9.gifv

True!! Ive seen some and North Africans in my area that have caught my eye.

avocadofresh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,263 664 704
Alleybux
True!! Ive seen some and North Africans in my area that have caught my eye.
I love the fact that most of them seem to have facial hair and it's usually well kept but haven't interacted with too many so I dont have experience.

Sweetdarling

The Divine Feminine Is Rising⭐️
Reaction score
Reactions
8,081 460 169
Alleybux
:errI mean, if you like it in the bahind :arrogant
But honestly, most of them will always prioritize the opinions of their parents. Reputation & family honor is everything to them

Lolaland

Petitioning the APA to add "Stanning" to the DSM-5
Reaction score
Reactions
103,443 4,458 1,362
Alleybux
Are you Muslim? Because that's a non-negotiable for them and their families so if you're looking to seriously date one, at least in that regard you'd be okay if you're also Muslim.

But even then, they're usually super racist and anti-black, and their families are too. They don't date black women in general.

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,494 4,064 3,820
Alleybux
I'm just curious...do other races of women do this...i mean...whats going on in this thread? It just seems like prideless desperation which seems more embarazzing than anything. Even if its your choice and preference don't you think that the optics are not favorable to your pedigree by putting it out there in the open like this. I dunno.

Then again who knows if the font is a black woman for real.

africanhana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,010 361 29
Alleybux

( I find black men in Europe very self hating but yall can enlighten me please )
You find the "black men in Europe very self-hating" :unsure: but you want to date men from a community steaming with anti-blackness, good luck with that sis!

IMPERIALE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,200 358 21
Alleybux
Op the french arab teams up with the black colorist to mock black girl. They are also mad when black guy dated their sis but the only thing I will say "positive about them is that they don't date out much because they don't want too but also because other non arabs girl don't check for them either.

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
You find the "black men in Europe very self-hating" :unsure: but you want to date men from a community steaming with anti-blackness, good luck with that sis!
Hence I said y’all can enlighten me cause I’ve never heard anything nice about black men in Europe, especially the ones living in France.

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux

They're extremely racist and most of them are poor, under-employed/under-educated and ill-mannered (they also require their SO to convert to islam if she wants the ring). The few Arab men that succeed in France are recent immigrants who grew up abroad (just like for Black people) and usually come from rich Arab families, are well-read and well-spoken. However, those types just date white women or a girl from their home country.

The Arab man/Black woman pairing is rare while the reverse (Black man/Arab woman) is frequent in inner-city areas. Black women in France mostly date Black men and when they date out, they just get with white men. These couples are usually professionals (if they're young/under 40).
So basically Middle Easterners are full of crap.. right nothing shocking here!

Thanks a lot for this enlightenment.

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
I'm just curious...do other races of women do this...i mean...whats going on in this thread? It just seems like prideless desperation which seems more embarazzing than anything. Even if its your choice and preference don't you think that the optics are not favorable to your pedigree by putting it out there in the open like this. I dunno.

I’m from Oman in the gulf and I’m biracial
There’s nothing desperate about this thread. I just wanted to differentiate between the Arab and North African community in the GCC and in Europe

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
Are you Muslim? Because that's a non-negotiable for them and their families so if you're looking to seriously date one, at least in that regard you'd be okay if you're also Muslim.

But even then, they're usually super racist and anti-black, and their families are too. They don't date black women in general.
Yeah I’m from Oman

Lol I just thought they’d be different over there..

africanhana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,010 361 29
Alleybux
Hence I said y’all can enlighten me cause I’ve never heard anything nice about black men in Europe, especially the ones living in France.
Would it be wrong of me to assume from your username that you are South African?

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,285 2,654 869
Alleybux

I don’t know funnily enough the North African men I know have non-Muslim girlfriends they are crazy about but I don’t think they tell their family but everyone else in their life knows.

I get asked on dates a lot by Arab men (been like this since middle school) and they’re ok. It’s interesting how different it is dating the same ethnicity in France vs Canada.

Reaction score
Reactions
7,246 324 126
Alleybux
Yeah I’m from Oman

Lol I just thought they’d be different over there..
You are not a full black women, you are half Arab they will treat you different than a full black women, they will take exception to you, but aren’t omanis discriminate towards the North Africans you know they are like they are not real Arabs,

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,285 2,654 869
Alleybux

Exactly, men are men in my experience. Take them as individuals and don’t get too hung up on their ethnicity or race

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
I don’t know funnily enough the North African men I know have non-Muslim girlfriends they are crazy about but I don’t think they tell their family but everyone else in their life knows.

I get asked on dates a lot by Arab men (been like this since middle school) and they’re ok. It’s interesting how different it is dating the same ethnicity in France vs Canada.
You are not a full black women, you are half Arab they will treat you different than a full black women, they will take exception to you, but aren’t omanis discriminate towards the North Africans you know they are like they are not real Arabs,
Gulf Arabs in general dislike North Africans.
Emiratis, Kuwaitis and Saudis have to be the worst and Omanis hide their hate very well and low-key very racist too.

GoddessNine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,115 31 34
Alleybux

Thank you I was like what other proof our sister needs to see for them to understand that Asian Arab not matter how strong you want to be loved by them they don’t want you
Never see them asking about us
Le forçage vraiment

GoddessNine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,115 31 34
Alleybux

I am glad I am not the only one asking that question our people will always deceive us

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
The men themselves arent really the problem it’s the families. All African and Arab men in general are very family oriented, they will always choose their family over you. If you’re into the middle eastern looking guys I recommend Arab guys from the middle east>> Arab guys from North Africa. With the middle eastern ones you can find Christians( if religion is important to you, assuming you’re Christian). Also North Africans tend to have a massive superiority complex over black ppl in general
Lmao it’s not the entire family but usually their Mothers ( cousin-mothers ) if you know what I mean..

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
Thank you I was like what other proof our sister needs to see for them to understand that Asian Arab not matter how strong you want to be loved by them they don’t want you
Never see them asking about us
Le forçage vraiment
You think white men are better compared to Asians/Arabs?

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
North Africans are Amazighs/Arabized Amazighs not Arabs except in language only in the west are they considered Arabs because in the Middle East and I know in Egypt as well when referring to Arabs people mean Khaleejis/Peninsular Arabs only otherwise they go by nationality

AquaKilla

Pretty Bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
49,853 7,919 1,629
Alleybux
African woman with Maghrebian man ? Never seen this combinaison
Maghrebian woman with African man ? You see plenty

If you want to date out, its white men only
A LOT of successful african women are with white men

Curvy women yes, but don't dress provocative

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
Gulf Arabs in general dislike North Africans.
Emiratis, Kuwaitis and Saudis have to be the worst and Omanis hide their hate very well and low-key very racist too.

Its a two way street tbh I’ve noticed Moroccans hate Arabs and take pride in seducing Khaleeji men and getting them to divorce their wives for them.. it’s a big problem over there lol

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
Its a two way street tbh I’ve noticed Moroccans hate Arabs and take pride in seducing Khaleeji men and getting them to divorce their wives for them.. it’s a big problem over there lol
Lmao well over here in the gulf Arab men Chase Moroccan woman so because of that gulf women hate on them and accuse them of using “black magic” to lure their rich men.

missbijoux

Sweet like honey
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 1,107 213
Alleybux

Yes, they do. The ones who marry whoever, marry whoever. Then you have those who marry in the cultures. End of thread.

Monacohabibi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
104 12 3
Alleybux
North Africans are Amazighs/Arabized Amazighs not Arabs except in language only in the west are they considered Arabs because in the Middle East and I know in Egypt as well when referring to Arabs people mean Khaleejis/Peninsular Arabs only otherwise they go by nationality
Somebody need to stop North Africans from calling themselves Arab yall

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
Lmao well over here in the gulf Arab men Chase Moroccan woman so because of that gulf women hate on them and accuse them of using “black magic” to lure their rich men.
Nah it’s more than that. Moroccan girls are bred to be gold diggers and their biggest catches are Khaleejis so it’s fair game for them and let’s not get into how known they are for SW