Quantcast

NAM

erikum

꧁꧂
Reaction score
Reactions
16,886 314 30
Alleybux
I don't recommend Middle Eastern men (Iraqis, Afghans or Kurds)

I have a Kurdish stepdad and his culture is insane with the disowning of children over petty things and the honor killings. Very misogynistic

Dalida11

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
801 57 22
Alleybux
Its a two way street tbh I’ve noticed Moroccans hate Arabs and take pride in seducing Khaleeji men and getting them to divorce their wives for them.. it’s a big problem over there lol

lmao. I am from the Gulf and my dad married young Moroccan chick without my mom knowledge. Arabs hate Moroccans because what you wrote however i don’t think that Gulf Arabs divorce for Moroccans. They treat them as xes objects and then go home

Reaction score
Reactions
5,755 1,275 268
Alleybux
Lol u have it the other way around she’s thumbing down all my posts that expose the arrogance Moroccan women have over Khaleeji women.. I’ve lived in the gulf and seen the way they think and there’s also many viral videos of Moroccan women clowning Khaleeji women saying stupid ish like “we take your men and we’re whiter and prettier than you while you’re ugly with black knees” and literally that exact sentiment but it sounds better in Arabic.. even the men taunt the women and compare them to Moroccans in the same manner :tired_face: they’re not innocent at all

Lol, links to those videos? I love a good mess.