Quantcast

Name a wrestler(s) that is/are universally loved, that you didnt like...

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
John Cena and I stand by it to this day. I never liked his corny ass! And one day y'all will see my vision too when he's exposed!

Rey Mysterio, never cared for him. And y'all bout to kill me but Eddie Guerrero :/ I feel sorry he died but I watched some of his matches and I don't see what ppl be seeing.

Alexa Bliss, it's the whities hyping her up but i really don't see it.

AJ Lee, I liked her when she teamed w Big E but her feud w Total Divas was not it and I was over her.

Beth Phoenix! Idk how popular she is with fans but WWE seems to adore her for whatever reason but ignore the ACTUAL star, Michelle Mccool.

The Undertaker, don't care for him! Kane >>>>

DayDreamer30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,586 663 4
Alleybux
The Rock & Stone Cold

I found both to be really annoying, and Austin's fans in particular could be obnoxious with the Austin chants over other segments.

I like The Rock better in everything outside of wrestling. But I did enjoy The Rock more the few times he appeared after 2015.

bustakita

Masterofhaokenucannevabeatme Supreme Clientele
Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair. Flair is a notorious racist, even Teddy Long shared his experiences with the old bastard in this video.

I love me some Teddy Long!!! He was and is the greatest!!!

bustakita

Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
In high school, everyone around me loved Brock Lesnar. I'm not sure if he was "universally" loved, but during that time, I didn't come across too many people that weren't a fan of his. Either way, I was never really a fan. He always seemed a bit dull to me.
Never liked him. He sucks!!! him and Randy Orton!!!

bustakita

Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
I was never a fan of the Rock as a wrestler and found most of his comedic promos lame.
That means that you never smelllllllllaellllllllaelllllllled what the Rock was cooking. Cuz the Rock says...the Rock says...

Lol. Sorry. I couldn't resist!!!

bustakita

Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
I AGREE.

I also grew up in the attitude era in the 90s. Remember how wrestlers were like rock stars that were unattainable? They were treated like that in public.... people just dying to touch them or get an autograph. I remember Kevin Kelly said during the 90s with rock and Austin they used private jets for them and then fans would swarm the airports and hotels waiting all day for them and just trying to touch at least the skin on their arm. Wrestlers were like the Beatles back then. Same during the 80s boom. Attitude era was the last era when it was believable and fans were into it and wanted to BELIEVE.

We remember when wrestlers actually looked like MEN and not little boys. Punk ass b!tches like Seth Rollins he ain’t sh!t. Lookin like a punk. They all look like kids. I don’t know what it was but Gen X wrestlers looked like grown ass adults. The rock was young in his 20s but looked like man. Stone cold was same age as Seth in his prime and looked like a grown man his 30s with a manly body and voice not some little whiny b!tch voice like Seth. Hell even HHH looked much older and he was nothing but only 30 years old at that time. fµck wrestling today.
I actually agree with this post!!! Back in the day, you had a variety of many interesting wrestling organizations and even if you knew it was fake the entertainment level of it truly had you waiting and watching for more. Waiting on the latest editions of all the hot wrestling magazines (which in my house we got for free) and just the mystique and wonder if it all. Now it's just all one major wrestling company which I STILL call WWF and it's just not the same thing anymore. They lost their formula. Formula is EVERYTHING!!!

Lady ADOS

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
692 32 27
Alleybux
Charlotte Flair
Hulk Hogan
Vince McMahon
Roman Reigns (w/out the Shield)
Alexa Bliss
John Cena
Cody Rhodes
Ronda Rousey
Pat Patterson
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
HHH
Batista
AJ Styles
Sasha Banks
Missy Hyatt
Moolah
Nia Jax
Jack Swagger

DeepPonderer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,519 1,183 902
Alleybux
I’ve always preferred Mae Young.

The funny thing about Moolah and Mae - they lived together for many years and they're buried next to each other. I liked Mae. A lot of their contemporaries and women who trained under Moolah liked Mae or, at least, respected her. But Moolah? They didn't like her or respect her at all.

Even though I liked Mae, I can't help but wonder how much she knew about Moolah's treatment of those women. Was she an enabler? Did she turn a blind eye to everything? What was really going on?

bustakita

Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
The funny thing about Moolah and Mae - they lived together for many years and they're buried next to each other. I liked Mae. A lot of their contemporaries and women who trained under Moolah liked Mae or, at least, respected her. But Moolah? They didn't like her or respect her at all.

Even though I liked Mae, I can't help but wonder how much she knew about Moolah's treatment of those women. Was she an enabler? Did she turn a blind eye to everything? What was really going on?
This is a very good interesting question that I wish I had an answer to it some insight into!!!

CrithsSuitcase

Luggage Model of the Year
Reaction score
Reactions
46,400 630 34
Alleybux
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair. Flair is a notorious racist, even Teddy Long shared his experiences with the old bastard in this video.

Yeah I used to like Flair until I found all this out. I really like Teddy, it’s disgraceful and disgusting how people treated him.

Binary Solo

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Even before I knew they were racist I've never liked Ric or Charlotte Flair, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior or Roddy Piper something in my soul warned me they weren't right. The Miz will always be the simple dude from Real World to me, though I like the asymmetrical jackets he wears.

Miss Rabbit

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,091 2,250 87
Alleybux
finding out a lot of these wrestlers who are my fav and some you just love to hate ,are huge racists is pretty sad.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,140 83 24
Alleybux
Stacy Kiebler, Torrie Wilson, Eva Marie, Candice Michelle, Miss Kitty/ The Kat, Almost ALL of those Diva search women... basically any women that were hired for their looks but never learned how to wrestle. I hated everytime I had to see Lita, Ivory, Trish, Jacqueline, Molly, Jazz or any woman that actually knew how to wrestle get their time slot wasted on a bikini match against The Kat or Terri or something like that, or we were supposed to believe Torrie or Stacy could all of sudden out wrestle Molly Holly... like what?? I'm so glad it's changed from the nonsense it used to be.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom