Quantcast

Natasha Howard traded to the New York Liberty

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,125 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
4 year deal for just over a milly? Watch out steph curry.

full

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,125 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
That's a great deal. I don't know if the salaries will ever be comparable to NBA players. As Lachina Robinson said, she got PAID!!

I’m just joking thats a great salary and I support female basketball.

Plus they don’t play as many games as nba stars so they can play overseas in the off-season.

retromusic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,440 463 110
Alleybux
Seattle is screwing up their team? And why? I don’t see them winning next season
They gave 100 year old Sue Bird a max contract. I think Breanna is due for a new contract next year as well. Ezi was great for them last year as well and she doesn't have the baggage of Howard.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,618 8,881 2,261
Alleybux
They gave 100 year old Sue Bird a max contract. I think Breanna is due for a new contract next year as well. Ezi was great for them last year as well and she doesn't have the baggage of Howard.

I love Sue and everything but they don’t realize she’s on her last legs, literally.

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,330 6,266 1,980
Alleybux

Sue is the face of the Storm and word is she might even become part owner as part of this contract.

Luv2Luvme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,869 103 23
Alleybux
I love Sue and everything but they don’t realize she’s on her last legs, literally.

You know the league dislikes Sue slander.

Sue is the face of the Storm and word is she might even become part owner as part of this contract.

That would be cool. She has been saying within the last few years she has gotten more interested in the business side of basketball.

As for on the court, after Sue leaves they will have Canada and Lloyd. Not winning a ship that year but they will be alright.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,618 8,881 2,261
Alleybux

That would be cool. She has been saying within the last few years she has gotten more interested in the business side of basketball.

As for on the court, after Sue leaves they will have Canada and Lloyd. Not winning a ship that year but they will be alright.

That what’s kills me about the WNBA. They act like it’s a crime to criticize certain players. No matter how great they are, no one is above criticism

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,330 6,266 1,980
Alleybux

As for on the court, after Sue leaves they will have Canada and Lloyd. Not winning a ship that year but they will be alright

Well she had knee surgery in 2019 and players ran into her in 2020 which caused injuries most of the wubble:

Seattle Storm's Sue Bird sidelined with left knee bone bruise

Aug 3, 2020

The WNBA's all-time assists leader, who missed all of last season after having arthroscopic surgery on the same knee, said she got tripped in the Minnesota game and her leg got clipped a little bit and her knee got crunched.

Basketball Superstar Veteran Sue Bird Talks Looking Ahead to Gold at Tokyo 2020

Storm's Bird sidelined with left knee bone bruise

and

Storm's Sue Bird, Wings' Satou Sabally leave game after collision in 4th

Sep 10, 2020

Seattle veteran point guard Sue Bird and Dallas rookie forward Satou Sabally collided midway through the fourth quarter of the Storm's 107-95 victory Wednesday.

Both players left the court and didn't return to action. There was no definitive word on their status after the game.

Bird, who turns 40 in October, is the oldest active player in the WNBA. She missed last season after knee surgery and has been limited to 11 of the Storm's 20 games this season with continued knee problems. However, when she has played, she has had a positive impact on the Storm, averaging 9.8 points and 5.2 assists.

"She banged that same knee. I'm not sure how bad it is," Seattle coach Gary Kloppenburg said after Wednesday's game. "She was walking around OK at the end, so hopefully it's nothing too serious."

Bird, Sabally exit after collision in fourth quarter

--

Seattle Storm's Sue Bird sets WNBA Finals single-game assists mark against Las Vegas Aces

Oct 2, 2020

Seattle's Sue Bird gave all the credit to her team's offensive prowess. But it was still a milestone game for her Friday with a WNBA Finals- and overall playoff-record 16 assists as the Storm beat the Las Vegas Aces 93-80 in the opening game of the best-of-five series in the bubble in Bradenton, Florida.

Bird broke the Finals single-game record with her 12th assist in the third quarter. She had 10 assists in the first half, after which the Storm led 57-40. Bird, appearing in her fourth WNBA Finals, played in her 51st playoff game Friday in a career dating back to 2002.

Bird sets WNBA Finals single-game assist mark

Bird dishes out WNBA Finals record 16 assists in Storm's win over Aces - NBC Sports.

Last edited: