Quantcast

Nathan broke Jenelle down to nothing! David is just finishing the job!! Cole is weird SORRY :/

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,400 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
I just finished season 6 which was pretty lackluster IMO BUT it was like a turning point season for the ladies.

Seasons 1-5 were awesome. I gotta give it to MTV, whoever thought of this idea is a genius. I consider seasons 1-5 an excellent docu-series. Very real people, situations and emotions. Whoever found Jenelle and Barbara alone needs a raise.

With that being said by the time we get to season 6 you see the girls have a few more dollars to play with and have developed a bit of an ego. Especially Chelsea but I’ll get to her later. Y’all know I gotta start with Swamp Queen first aka Jenelle. I was seriously humiliated for her watching how Nathan would treat her. You can tell she really loved his ugly, goofy, sweet acting azz. He played her in the worst way and took her down a few notches. Everyone is always going on about David but he’s more physically abusive than anything. Nathan got in her mind and convinced Jenelle she was nothing.

He got away from Swamp Queen and wiped that sh/t eating grin off of her face but it came at the cost of Kaiser. Jenelle is mean and crazy. She couldn’t hurt Nathan because he never cared. But she can hurt him through his son. That’s why she allows such isolated abuse towards that baby from David. It doesn’t help that he looks just like his daddy. David has seen the same show we saw and he knows he’s #2. Everyone is always referencing Keiffa as Jenelle’s long lost love but they were just drug buddies. She desperately wanted her blonde haired, blue eyed prince and picket fence w Nathan. He really did hate her because even the $ and being on TV couldn’t make him stay. Jenelle was always a mess but she had a spark. She lost all her spark. Even on heroin and facing charges she had more life to her. It was easy to accept David’s abuse she gave any shred of decency and respect she had left to Nathan and on national tv at that. How embarrassing to have the world see you beg for a man who clearly doesn’t want you.

I FINALLY GOT TO DUFUS OOPS I MEAN COLE!!!!! Chile he is not cute, that VOICE and he gives me Chester vibes! Chelsea acting like she ain’t never had a man before but I guess she hadn’t before then I’m convinced she paid Adumb to be with her he hated her too much to have ever dated her for real. I hope Cole is everything and then some because the way her family and friends act like she and Aubree were doomed before he came around is alarming. I also don’t get shy from him more like awkward. Give him time to hit his stride I could see him leaving her down the line. He reminds me of Kroy, found a desperate and trashy white woman w $ and no self respect. Gave her faux “stability” and in return he doesn’t have to work. Must be nice.

Ive pretty much checked out from Kail. I just don’t care. Everyone in her life is so hideous I just can’t care and all those kids I’m like damn!! Any man approaching that big bazooka is on the come up Idc idc idc.

OMG LEAH LOOKED LIKE SKANKY NASTY ******** THIS SEASON LAWD! She gave up on herself and Germy was right she doesn’t love herself. I’m not sold on Leah and I never will be.

This season was boring but it marks the transition from a docu-series to basically a bunch of teen moms masquerading as real housewives. I’m sad because seasons 1-5 was a wild ride and I’m thankful for it working from home. So what’s left? More babies for Chelsea and Kail? Jenelle hooking up w David and getting fired.... bringing in Bri and Leah’s “change” ????? Yea guess I’ll have to move on now but damn this was fun to rewatch!!!!!!

gwenraiden

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,759 3,344 295
Alleybux
Water seeks it's own level. Jenelle isn't just, never was sh!t and never will be sh!t hence why are men ain't sh!t. She also doesn't have a personality of her own and takes on the traits and hobbies of those who are her current soul mate of the moment.

Slept On

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,852 70 2
Alleybux
Speaking of Cole. I’m rewatching season 7 now and I noticed that he doesn’t start wearing all that flag attire until after the 2016 election. Right now it’s about late 2015 to early 2016 for the first half of season 7 and I haven’t seen a single flag on him. :whistle:

ETA: Episode 9 the flag attire has appeared.

Last edited:

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,042 2,760 187
Alleybux
I haven't watched since Chelsea had her second baby. Isn't she up to 4 at this point? Does Cole have a job?

SarSar

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,433 325 705
Alleybux
I just finished season 6 which was pretty lackluster IMO BUT it was like a turning point season for the ladies.

Seasons 1-5 were awesome. I gotta give it to MTV, whoever thought of this idea is a genius. I consider seasons 1-5 an excellent docu-series. Very real people, situations and emotions. Whoever found Jenelle and Barbara alone needs a raise.

With that being said by the time we get to season 6 you see the girls have a few more dollars to play with and have developed a bit of an ego. Especially Chelsea but I’ll get to her later. Y’all know I gotta start with Swamp Queen first aka Jenelle. I was seriously humiliated for her watching how Nathan would treat her. You can tell she really loved his ugly, goofy, sweet acting azz. He played her in the worst way and took her down a few notches. Everyone is always going on about David but he’s more physically abusive than anything. Nathan got in her mind and convinced Jenelle she was nothing.

He got away from Swamp Queen and wiped that sh/t eating grin off of her face but it came at the cost of Kaiser. Jenelle is mean and crazy. She couldn’t hurt Nathan because he never cared. But she can hurt him through his son. That’s why she allows such isolated abuse towards that baby from David. It doesn’t help that he looks just like his daddy. David has seen the same show we saw and he knows he’s #2. Everyone is always referencing Keiffa as Jenelle’s long lost love but they were just drug buddies. She desperately wanted her blonde haired, blue eyed prince and picket fence w Nathan. He really did hate her because even the $ and being on TV couldn’t make him stay. Jenelle was always a mess but she had a spark. She lost all her spark. Even on heroin and facing charges she had more life to her. It was easy to accept David’s abuse she gave any shred of decency and respect she had left to Nathan and on national tv at that. How embarrassing to have the world see you beg for a man who clearly doesn’t want you.

I FINALLY GOT TO DUFUS OOPS I MEAN COLE!!!!! Chile he is not cute, that VOICE and he gives me Chester vibes! Chelsea acting like she ain’t never had a man before but I guess she hadn’t before then I’m convinced she paid Adumb to be with her he hated her too much to have ever dated her for real. I hope Cole is everything and then some because the way her family and friends act like she and Aubree were doomed before he came around is alarming. I also don’t get shy from him more like awkward. Give him time to hit his stride I could see him leaving her down the line. He reminds me of Kroy, found a desperate and trashy white woman w $ and no self respect. Gave her faux “stability” and in return he doesn’t have to work. Must be nice.

Ive pretty much checked out from Kail. I just don’t care. Everyone in her life is so hideous I just can’t care and all those kids I’m like damn!! Any man approaching that big bazooka is on the come up Idc idc idc.

OMG LEAH LOOKED LIKE SKANKY NASTY ******** THIS SEASON LAWD! She gave up on herself and Germy was right she doesn’t love herself. I’m not sold on Leah and I never will be.

This season was boring but it marks the transition from a docu-series to basically a bunch of teen moms masquerading as real housewives. I’m sad because seasons 1-5 was a wild ride and I’m thankful for it working from home. So what’s left? More babies for Chelsea and Kail? Jenelle hooking up w David and getting fired.... bringing in Bri and Leah’s “change” ????? Yea guess I’ll have to move on now but damn this was fun to rewatch!!!!!!

David aka "Uncle Bad Touch" Leave it to Chelsea's ex, Adam Lind, to make himself useful for once by giving David that nickname on IG. David had stated that his pδrn name would be "Uncle Dave" . It grossed Adam out.

Last edited:

pandulce

más poderosa que dos Nefertitis
Reaction score
Reactions
9,142 84 17
Alleybux
lmaooo i too used to root for jenelle, but man is that girl a lost cause

i cant with cole. my theory is he’s got a huge dack and is a freak in bed because the looks and the voice and the whole demeanor is... not it.

leah has the only redemption arc
of the whole franchise

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,448 2,883 791
Alleybux
I think Cole is genuine. I understand your husband is supposed to support you, but then there's coddling. I think he coddles Chelsea a bit too much and its seems like her independence, strength and vibrancy has weakened since she got with him.

Your partner should make you grow and be the best version of yourself.

Wondahful

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,239 93 20
Alleybux
I’m rewatching this too, I’ll be back with some observations. A couple right off top though other than Jenelle is a freaking mess, is that hard face YT women always manage to find love. secondly, Kail is so unpleasant. Just her overall disposition. It’s a wonder she has any friends and then these men flocking to her, bad looks aside, she doesn’t seem fun to be around.

ashleybanx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,400 6,161 3,763
Alleybux
I’m rewatching this too, I’ll be back with some observations. A couple right off top though other than Jenelle is a freaking mess, is that hard face YT women always manage to find love. secondly, Kail is so unpleasant. Just her overall disposition. It’s a wonder she has any friends and then these men flocking to her, bad looks aside, she doesn’t seem fun to be around.

Omg I love you!!!!! Lmaoooooo

Wondahful

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,239 93 20
Alleybux
Omg I love you!!!!! Lmaoooooo

I hate to say it, but all those girls are/were tough to look at. Chelsea and Leah have cleaned up the best as they’ve gotten older, but my god, I’m like who’s finding these girls attractive?! Then I have to remember they were in places like West Virginia and South Dakota where they might have been West Virginia and South Dakota “hot”

DBook

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,036 36 1
Alleybux
Good for Leah for getting sober and seemingly staying that way. She still is a hot ass mess though. Remember when she joined a cult not too long ago?