Quantcast

Naughty pooch who accidentally ordered pay-per-view pδrn ends up giving his owner a hefty bill

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,138 274,733 8,222
Alleybux
Naughty dog called Marino who 'accidentally ordered pay-per-view pδrn by stepping on the remote' lands his owner with a $70 bill
  • A dog from North Carolina 'accidentally' stepped on a TV remote and ordered The Hustler Channel for his owner
  • Thomas Barnes, 58, called Direct TV as soon as he realized what had happened
  • Company assured him that he would not be charged and the channel removed
  • Months later the channel still appeared in his TV lineup so Barnes refused to pay
  • TV company cut him off until he complained once again and gave him a credit
It was apparently a slip of the paw that cost a man from North Carolina $70 after his dog ended up ordering pay-per-view pδrn on cable TV.

Thomas Barnes' dog, a bichon frise called Marino, jumped on the bed of his owner and in doing so stepped on the remote control inadvertently ordering the Hustler Channel.

Upon seeing the risque images on his screen, Barnes claims he called cable company DirectTV within minutes to explain what had happened and to cancel the x-rated service.

18041190-7425305-image-m-47_1567567193143.jpg

Thomas Barnes' dog, a bichon frise called Marino, jumped on the bed of his owner and in doing so stepped on the remote control inadvertently ordering the Hustler Channel

Staff on the other end of the phone assured him that he would not be billed for the error and the adults-only Hustler Channel would be removed from his package.

Yet, just a few weeks later, Barnes saw that an additional $70 had been added to his monthly bill.

Upon checking his channel lineup, it seemed that Hustler had stayed active and so according to The News & Observer Barnes called once again only to receive the same assurances.

Barnes, 58, decided that he wasn't going to pay the extra $70 the company demanded and instead only paid his bill subtracting the erroneous charges for the smut.

18041192-7425305-image-m-51_1567567229436.jpg

The TV company assured him that he would not be charged and the channel removed but months later it still remained

18041792-7425305-image-a-50_1567567210399.jpg

Upon seeing the risque images on his screen, Barnes claims he called cable company DirectTV within minutes to explain what had happened and to cancel the x-rated service (file photo)

The company ended up cutting his service entirely.

'That 70 dollars, you're taking food out of my mouth,' he said. 'It's like you're stealing it. They refused to see how that was pertinent,' he told the newspaper.

'There's a problem when there's a mistake and you expect me to pay for the mistake,' he said.

Barnes has now filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission to explain the paw, the pδrn and the payment.

DirectTV have since agreed to place a credit on his next bill.

Naughty pooch who accidentally ordered pay-per-view pδrn ends up giving his owner a hefty bill | Daily Mail Online

AmIRight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,441 2,047 682
Alleybux
Marino is innocent! That old man know he was watching pδrn. His mistake was not getting it free on the internet like everybody else.

UrFavoriteLatte

Almost-Mrs. Wilhemina Slater-Meade
Reaction score
Reactions
87,239 1,480 582
Alleybux
My dog is always changing the damn channel on our Roku. It’s like his ass has a remote control magnet on it. No matter whether we are on the couch or bed, somehow his ass always finds the remote and changes sh!t.

It happens so often that we believe his ass knows what he’s doing. Lol.

Now, if he ordered something that we have to pay for, I’m just gonna have to put his sleeping all day, no job having, making us cook his meals having ass OUT! :ROFLMAO:

ETA: I love all the skeptical ratings on the op. No one believes the pooch is the culprit.

Last edited:

KAZIVA

The Devil Is My Friend
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
69,495 3,888 6,972
Alleybux
What's with the disbelieve in here?
Animals get horny too.
But this guy is lying through his teeth.

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux
photodune-2622052-closeup-of-happy-old-black-man-smiling-at-camera-xxl-1024x684.jpg

That dog is nasty.

It couldn't be my dog (if I had a dog), I stopped watching pδrn at 25.

Looks like the type of dog to watch

Bestiality

Probably in to White Women.

with it's owner.

Couldn't be me though.

7,000 pennies, on my Bill?
With my name?

Nah, you going up for adoption.
No, questions.

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,028 3,953 397
Alleybux
Marino=Mario, the lover

he's up to something, why is the first pic showing him in his reading glasses?? As if he is trying to prove something...hmph.

he doesn't want his wifey to find out, I wonder what the name of the movie is?? THAT would help me to decide WHO is telling the truth.

he looks too dang gone suave to me.

DeafningSilence

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
57,239 930 209
Alleybux
Regardless of whether or not the dog did it. He called stated his case and DirecTV told him they would not charge him. Therefore they shouldn't have charged him. And because he repeatedly called and was assured he wouldn't have to pay. I don't think he should.

It's been a minute since I've had directv, but don't you have to hit the yes button a few times in order for it to "confirm" purchase. My dog has jumped on the sofa and changed the channel a few times, so the dog ordering a chanel isn't that far fetched. So I guess if the dog was really exited and kept jumping I guess???

Hopefully he wrote down the names of the people he spoke with.

SchizoBun

Tarot Readings at ALDivination.etsy.com
Reaction score
Reactions
81,373 1,503 156
Alleybux
My dog is always changing the damn channel on our Roku. It’s like his ass has a remote control magnet on it. No matter whether we are on the couch or bed, somehow his ass always finds the remote and changes sh!t.

It happens so often that we believe his ass knows what he’s doing. Lol.

Now, if he ordered something that we have to pay for, I’m just gonna have to put his sleeping all day, no job having, making us cook his meals having ass OUT! :ROFLMAO:

ETA: I love all the skeptical ratings on the op. No one believes the pooch is the culprit.

Lol...same. For some reason, my dog LOVES laying on electronics. Remotes, phones, tablet. If you leave it on the bed or the sofa, he will jump up and lay right on it, get to wiggling around to get comfy, and yep--he'll end up scrolling through the tv menu and hitting random options.

screena

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
311,871 5,214 824
Alleybux
He's lying. LOL Probably 58, living with his mama, and she ran up on him while he was watching it and he tried to blame it on the dog.

Don't take the fall for this Marino!

Sailor Moon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,192 386 178
Alleybux
Lol...same. For some reason, my dog LOVES laying on electronics. Remotes, phones, tablet. If you leave it on the bed or the sofa, he will jump up and lay right on it, get to wiggling around to get comfy, and yep--he'll end up scrolling through the tv menu and hitting random options.

That's because they're usually warm after someone uses them :)

buela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,623 337 25
Alleybux
i am convinced my cat deletes my shows because she loves to sit atop the sky+ all 7lbs of her and me like a fool trying to change the channel but her leg is blocking the signal from the remote. i am not her owner. she owns me.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom