Quantcast

Navy let's play a game

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I just watched the trailer of the movie Zola and it reminded me of the rihanna and lupita (never gonna happen movie) if you where the writer what would be the plot of your movie and who would you cast as the love interest, the sidekick the villain and so on

Side note: this is a lighthearted and a brain exercising thread we just having fun

Last edited:

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,363 8,457 7,234
Alleybux
Cute idea. The plot is so hard because you don’t want to stereotype black women but at the same time it’s supposed to be a crime movie where they are taking advantage of wealthy men, so obviously their characters are flawed.

I did have dreams of Angela Bassett playing Lupita’s mother and Halle Berry playing Rihanna’s. I think that would have been great casting.

Not sure about the male characters except definitely not MBJ.

Reaction score
Reactions
32,905 902 36
Alleybux
I'm not good at developing plots. So I just came here to say that I was pissed when this trailer came out.

Lupita plays this technologically savvy spy (?), which if I'm remembering right, was what Twitter said they wanted her to play in the Lupita/Rih movie.

If you play the trailer that I posted below, you can hear Rih's part from Run This Town repeatedly playing the whole time.

This is NOT what Twitter meant when they said Rih and Lupita should be in a movie together :sob::sob::sob:

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Cute idea. The plot is so hard because you don’t want to stereotype black women but at the same time it’s supposed to be a crime movie where they are taking advantage of wealthy men, so obviously their characters are flawed.

I did have dreams of Angela Bassett playing Lupita’s mother and Halle Berry playing Rihanna’s. I think that would have been great casting.

Not sure about the male characters except definitely not MBJ.
Nice plot maybe yahya kofi luke James or trevante just to name a few by the way thank you for always supporting my threads

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I'm not good at developing plots. So I just came here to say that I was pissed when this trailer came out.

Lupita plays this technologically savvy spy (?), which if I'm remembering right, was what Twitter said they wanted her to play in the Lupita/Rih movie.

If you play the trailer that I posted below, you can hear Rih's part from Run This Town repeatedly playing the whole time.

This is NOT what Twitter meant when they said Rih and Lupita should be in a movie together :sob::sob::sob:

Lol I saw the trailer they sure as hell tried it people in the comments where dragging this movie for filth they're calling it lupita and other woman some where calling lupita and pink toes

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,363 8,457 7,234
Alleybux
Of course they couldn’t just place Rihanna with another black woman, annoying (always have to interject themselves in sh!t).

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Of course they couldn’t just place Rihanna with another black woman, annoying (always have to interject themselves in sh!t).
Right the fact that white people had a say in this whole project made me uncomfortable and they tried it with oceans 8 and this movie lol

Last edited:

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,363 8,457 7,234
Alleybux
Nice plot maybe yahya kofi luke James or trevante just to name a few by the way thank you for always supporting my threads
I think a better plot would be to make them spies. Two kick ass BLCK female CIA agents who uncover a plot to destroy (something lol, a country, the world whatever). It has to involve fashion because these two HAVE to dress up in some badass outfits. Angela and Halle have to be included as well. Dont even care who the men are as long as no MBJ lol.

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,363 8,457 7,234
Alleybux
How about a Superhero movie, all black female cast: Luputa, Rihanna, Angela, Halle and Viola, call them the Fabulous FI’ve (think I’ve heard that before though lol). Black wonen saved this country from Trump, they literally did save the world lol.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I think a better plot would be to make them spies. Two kick ass BLCK female CIA agents who uncover a plot to destroy (something lol, a country, the world whatever). It has to involve fashion because these two HAVE to dress up in some badass outfits. Angela and Halle have to be included as well. Dont even care who the men are as long as no MBJ lol.
Lol I like how you always end your paragraphs with no MBJ and yeah I like your plot I was also thinking how about a romcom about two siblings who came to America to look for a job and love it should be a black love romcom

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
How about a Superhero movie, all black female cast: Luputa, Rihanna, Angela, Halle and Viola, call them the Fabulous FI’ve (think I’ve heard that before though lol). Black wonen saved this country from Trump, they literally did save the world lol.
Cool title that one should be a documentary because they actually did save the world from trump

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,363 8,457 7,234
Alleybux
Lol I like how you always end your paragraphs with no MBJ and yeah I like your plot I was also thinking how about a romcom about two siblings who came to America to look for a job and love it should be a black love romcom
Yes to this, I really miss black love stories in the movies.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Yes to this, I really miss black love stories in the movies.
I have an idea how about rihanna and lupita play ruthless cunning and powerful city councilors who got their way on top robbing stealing and killing and kofi siriboe and trevor jackson play college undergrads who are their love interests who have an agenda of their own

Tonia123

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,042 73 58
Alleybux
I would probably put her in a James Bond inspired spy movie where Rih would be the badass spy, Lupita the nerdy sidekick with the gadgets, Denzel the boss of the organization and Pedro Pascal his right hand man, Rege-Jean Page the 10 min. love interest - who gives information and then goes, Henry Golding the main love interest - whom she tries to save, Tom Hardy and Sacha Baron Cohen the crazy bad guys. (I am trying to be diverse....lol)