Quantcast

Youngboy Never Broke Again & his Harem part 2

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
They’re all months apart so pretty much. Kodi is 1 and Kj is 11 months. Yb had Yaya and drea in the house together and he was cheating on Jazz hence the whole jail letter about being sorry and etc.
It just seems like a lot especially for a new mother. Like I’d want to be home instead of worrying about someone else’s kids with no help.
So Jazz was dating a man with 2 women pregnant? Wtff I don’t feel sorry for that bird lmaooo

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
So Jazz was dating a man with 2 women pregnant? Wtff I don’t feel sorry for that bird lmaooo
Yeah Yaya and drea both were pregnant when he got with her. Yaya was literally in the house with him until he sent her home and he popped up with Jazz 3 days or a week later and they made up some bµllsh!t calling her the therapist.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
Never forget Drea was so proud to be pregnant. She all on live “don’t play yall know who my baby daddy is” flips hair “y’all know” mind you she was just dissing and saying she not in the circus

lilib

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,976 1,482 126
Alleybux
Never forget Drea was so proud to be pregnant. She all on live “don’t play yall know who my baby daddy is” flips hair “y’all know” mind you she was just dissing and saying she not in the circus
Sis really the head clown.

STILLSexy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,431 411 32
Alleybux
Gurl! This is one of the funny "bm moments" in my book ....cause this bird was so proud & rachet with her announcement lmao

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
Yeah Yaya and drea both were pregnant when he got with her. Yaya was literally in the house with him until he sent her home and he popped up with Jazz 3 days or a week later and they made up some bµllsh!t calling her the therapist.
Ahhh I get why the Jazz stan doesn’t like Yaya or Drea now. Clearly there was some over lap there. So Jazz is a “side” turned main most likely, didn’t he “propose” to Yaya some time during her pregnancy with KJ? And before you say he didn’t he said out of his own mouth “Yaya left her ring through the night” looking all sad holding it in the video lol. I can’t lie I’m confused af.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
Ahhh I get why the Jazz stan doesn’t like Yaya or Drea now. Clearly there was some over lap there. So Jazz is a “side” turned main most likely, didn’t he “propose” to Yaya some time during her pregnancy with KJ? And before you say he didn’t he said out of his own mouth “Yaya left her ring through the night” looking all sad holding it in the video lol. I can’t lie I’m confused af.
I think so because how he just pop up with her a week later. He proposed before that if I’m not mistaken but if the groupies are to be believed it went like he told her to ask him to marry her and she did. Then during the Jazz thing drea was liking tweets saying he need to be with her cuz she’s mature

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
Gurl! This is one of the funny "bm moments" in my book ....cause this bird was so proud & rachet with her announcement lmao
She said that sh!t with her chest. Thought she had them with that. Ppl cap for drea but she definitely thought she was gone get that gf title

Queen angel

Spending your daddy's alleybux.
Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
She's embarrassing I would carry that sh!t to my grave and told everyone I went to a sperm bank.

I believe draya honestly did this for a come up though she may have liked him but I know for a fact with Montana's wife being her cousin she put sis up on game.

She strikes me as the type who doesn't mind being a professional baby mama as long as she doesn't have to work.

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
I think so because how he just pop up with her a week later. He proposed before that if I’m not mistaken but if the groupies are to be believed it went like he told her to ask him to marry her and she did. Then during the Jazz thing drea was liking tweets saying he need to be with her cuz she’s mature
Huh??? YB told Yaya to propose him? I doubt that, he seems to want to marry everybody. I guess she told him to call her his wife in that live too huh? And Drea was in the house with them pregnant too?? This is all too much....

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
Huh??? YB told Yaya to propose him? I doubt that, he seems to want to marry everybody. I guess she told him to call her his wife in that live too huh? And Drea was in the house with them pregnant too?? This is all too much....
Chile that’s y I said if his hoes are to be believed. Girl yeah that’s how they got pregnant right there. He sent drea home after everyone found out she was there when Yaya was trying to lie and say it was her. He kicked Yaya out the house for lyric before.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
She's embarrassing I would carry that sh!t to my grave and told everyone I went to a sperm bank.

I believe draya honestly did this for a come up though she may have liked him but I know for a fact with Montana's wife being her cousin she put sis up on game.

She strikes me as the type who doesn't mind being a professional baby mama as long as she doesn't have to work.
Her old ass believed he was gone be with her cuz she was “mature” and girl definitely. Drea acts like she’s allergic to actually getting off her ass and working. That’s why she still fishing after she didn’t get what she wanted out of this

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
That ***** been playing mental games since he was with star.

Nene: had her hiding in turbans and sh!t tattoo her name 7 times

Yaya: called her his wife

Drea : that whole couch video was just...

Jazz: his favorite things video

Kay: was even once his fav to the point he slapped star for her locking the kids out the car during a shoot out.

No one is special to him he treats them accordingly.

He doesn't like being alone and he's on house arrest jazz was the last girl he was with when he got locked up and she was pregnant she's a safe choice for him right now she looks good on paper.

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
That ***** been playing mental games since he was with star.

Nene: had her hiding in turbans and sh!t tattoo her name 7 times

Yaya: called her his wife

Drea : that whole couch video was just...

Jazz: his favorite things video

Kay: was even once his fav to the point he slapped star for her locking the kids out the car during a shoot out.

No one is special to him he treats them accordingly.

He doesn't like being alone and he's on house arrest jazz was the last girl he was with when he got locked up and she was pregnant she's a safe choice for him right now she looks good on paper.
And he said he wanted to marry Kay. I still don’t get him calling Starr his girlfriend on the court docs and not Jazz. Yes he clearly doesn’t like being alone, abstinence would be good for him tbh

Oh and he said he was in the bed with Kacey and Jania when those people broke into his house. Wasn’t he supposed to be with Jazz then? Also did anyone peep the lyric “I heard the one I’m loving let em in”. So was that Jania or Jazz?? A mess!

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
Y’all really wanna know why yb like jazz cause she not a clout chaser she a private person and she not a doormat. She dnt chase after his ass. You seen that letter that man was pouring his heart out for her not leave him . He said mama I want you when it’s all said and done. I’ll give you anything. fµck these other hoes. If you listen to the ak interview you would know that . You heard him in the still waiting song that was release from jail “My girl act like she don’t need a *****. Even though I’m locked you got all my time .” Ak also ask him was he missing anything while he was in jail from the out side world. He said nope the only thing I was trippin about is missing my daughters birth that’s it nothing else. Love Alice gaulden birth was so important to him hmm. He so happy about his daughter you can tell the way he speak on her all the time

As for doormat jazz has never gave Yaya vibes and that’s what yb likes. Yb went after jazz and saw her at a restaurant and wanted to talk to her. So it’s not like she force herself on him.
Ima give you that men do like that sh!t .. esp men like YB because he’s used to groupies. But he’s still going to cheat. He’s just not going to be emotionally invested to the hoes. So you’ll have his “heart” so to speak and he won’t want you with no one else, but he’s still gonna do him.

I even got a meme for it

1639010067303.jpeg

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
If he was all for jazz he wouldn’t be tryna get a reaction out of Ya. Starr wouldn’t have tatted his name on her face. It is a harem. And that’s ok. But please let’s not try to sway the conversation into him changing for Jaz… let’s live in the real world. I believe he loves her. But I know he hasn’t changed or stopped having babies. And that is NOT Honda.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
And he said he wanted to marry Kay. I still don’t get him calling Starr his girlfriend on the court docs and not Jazz. Yes he clearly doesn’t like being alone, abstinence would be good for him tbh

Oh and he said he was in the bed with Kacey and Jania when those people broke into his house. Wasn’t he supposed to be with Jazz then? Also did anyone peep the lyric “I heard the one I’m loving let em in”. So was that Jania or Jazz?? A mess!
Star lowkey be in everything and yk what I didn’t even peep that part about kacey and Jania. That’s y jania was being messy with furly around this time saying slick sh!t tryna give it away

Kentrella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,027 1,012 151
Alleybux
Lmaaooo I don’t get good dick vibes from him AT ALLLLLL. He just knows how to pick girls whose self esteem is in the gutter. He said on clubhouse that he JUST learnt how to go back to back!
I gotta beg to differ on that . Some of the girls he messed with have been with multiple rappers and athletes (Arabian, diamond). And no matter what they always hooked on this man over everyone even tho they got options. Definitely gotta be working with something lol

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
That man thrives on confusion and chaos being around him would give me anxiety.

Doesn't star live with Ms sheronda? That whole dynamic confuses me. Even Yaya and star are close.

Sis might actually be the wife seeing how he lives stranger things have happened.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
Ppl love tryna call her mature tho
She tries to play the holier than thou role nobody buying it though. I can’t stand b!tches who try to act others but be in the same exact boat. Her looks and degree dont make up for her gold digging begging ass clown ass bird ass antics. You so spiritual and connected to the divine but you got three baby daddies two of them felons and one a philandering nfl player. I wish she’d humble herself with her wanna be vague posts.. she always tryna throw her two cents and nobody checking for her.

she thought she was gone be the one with YB I promise y’all.. one thing about him he see thru the bµllsh!t it don’t matter how pretty you are. And I think she’s very pretty so it’s disappointing honestly truely.

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
I gotta beg to differ on that . Some of the girls he messed with have been with multiple rappers and athletes (Arabian, diamond). And no matter what they always hooked on this man over everyone even tho they got options. Definitely gotta be working with something lol
I think it’s the way he keeps them around. Like he doesn’t seem to fully cut any girls off so they think they still have a chance. Like he collects women.

Kentrella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,027 1,012 151
Alleybux
People are in the comments calling him gay for the make up thing. As if Young Thug doesn’t wear dresses, or Lil Yatchy doesn’t paint his nails. Oh please. Who cares if he wants to wear make up and is gay. Still the leader of the new school. Still number one with streams. Don’t need publicity stunts. Don’t need industry friend. Goated regardless
They act like he contoured up with highlighter and lashes. That sh!t look damn near like face paint lmao on some sloppy Marilyn Manson inspired sh!t

Kentrella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,027 1,012 151
Alleybux
People are in the comments calling him gay for the make up thing. As if Young Thug doesn’t wear dresses, or Lil Yatchy doesn’t paint his nails. Oh please. Who cares if he wants to wear make up and is gay. Still the leader of the new school. Still number one with streams. Don’t need publicity stunts. Don’t need industry friend. Goated regardless
Shaderoom sure ain’t post that durk was caught with a fµck!n transformer . Like let’s post about that smh

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
If he was all for jazz he wouldn’t be tryna get a reaction out of Ya. Starr wouldn’t have tatted his name on her face. It is a harem. And that’s ok. But please let’s not try to sway the conversation into him changing for Jaz… let’s live in the real world. I believe he loves her. But I know he hasn’t changed or stopped having babies. And that is NOT Honda.
I think he “loves” them all. It’s literally rinse and repeat, you can’t say he’s done anything distinctive with any of the girls he hasn’t with others. I’m sure he loves Jazz too, but I don’t think it’s anything different to the other girls he’s loved. Their relationship reminds me of him and Kay, low-key girl who just tags along.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
She tries to play the holier than thou role nobody buying it though. I can’t stand b!tches who try to act others but be in the same exact boat. Her looks and degree dont make up for her gold digging begging ass clown ass bird ass antics. You so spiritual and connected to the divine but you got three baby daddies two of them felons and one a philandering nfl player. I wish she’d humble herself with her wanna be vague posts.. she always tryna throw her two cents and nobody checking for her.

she thought she was gone be the one with YB I promise y’all.. one thing about him he see thru the bµllsh!t it don’t matter how pretty you are. And I think she’s very pretty so it’s disappointing honestly truely.
Girl that’s what I been saying drea wanted that title just like everyone else. She just wanted to be above the bµllsh!t after she saw she wasn’t gonna get it. She’s just as worse and everyone else but used to look down on the rest of them just to end up in the same situation

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
I think he “loves” them all. It’s literally rinse and repeat, you can’t say he’s done anything distinctive with any of the girls he hasn’t with others. I’m sure he loves Jazz too, but I don’t think it’s anything different to the other girls he’s loved. There relationship reminds me of him and Kay, low-key girl who just tags along.
Same. But I know that Pisces coochie A1 that’s what got him showing public displays of affection .. and she’s loyal .. and she had his baby .. and she accept all his kids. It’s not like yaya or drea who always try to throw hints. What’s her name don’t even try to claim him men are like dogs they like that chasing sh!t.

I think she even was going back n forth with an ex when she first started dealing with YB. It be the chase I’m telling y’all. It’s like a challenge.

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux

Babygirl is hustling backwards she's trying to pull a joie chavis. She is not cunning enough to use her looks properly cause she has the look she's just lazy.

She should of just used her degree and married someone in her field you can live a great life on a engineering salary.

I won't say her options are limited now but she needs a IUD if this is the route she wants to take to be a kept woman.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
Babygirl is hustling backwards she's trying to pull a joie chavis. She is not cunning enough to use her looks properly cause she has the look she's just lazy.

She should of just used her degree and married someone in her field you can live a great life on a engineering salary.

I won't say her options are limited now but she needs a IUD if this is the route she wants to take to be a kept woman.
What’s fµcked up is men of a high caliber are going to view her the same way we do. Looks will get a man in the beginning but then what? What else do you have to offer beside a pretty face. Her options are definitely limited. She need to get a real job and then maybe she got a chance. But no good man gone accept her and her kids besides another hoodlum.

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
Same. But I know that Pisces coochie A1 that’s what got him showing public displays of affection .. and she’s loyal .. and she had his baby .. and she accept all his kids. It’s not like yaya or drea who always try to throw hints. What’s her name don’t even try to claim him men are like dogs they like that chasing sh!t.

I think she even was going back n forth with an ex when she first started dealing with YB. It be the chase I’m telling y’all. It’s like a challenge.
Girl but that’s my point, what PDA has he shown her that he hasn’t shown the others? And they all have his baby and that didn’t stop him. I must have missed something? I mean can she at least be the fiancée?? “I would marry Doja if I wasn’t with my girl” sounds TERRIBLE!

He doesn’t know what good coochie is apparently (embarrassing) so I don’t know about that. Her not you of course lmaooo

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,088 2,985 438
Alleybux
Girl but that’s my point, what PDA has he shown her that he hasn’t shown the others? And they all have his baby and that didn’t stop him. I must have missed something? I mean can she at least be the fiancée?? “I would marry Doja if I wasn’t with my girl” sounds TERRIBLE!

He doesn’t know what good coochie is apparently (embarrassing) so I don’t know about that. Her not you of course lmaooo
Nah I hear you.. I just know how men like him work. He know what to say to girls like Jaz. And i think her coming from a family environment also gives her a little one up. Not saying it’s right at all I just been through it.

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux

Tbh these industry men like to sniff around their peers leftovers so she kinda has a leg up there but she clearly doesn’t know how to play the game. She should have laid low but she embarrassed herself thinking he was ever going to be with her.

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
What’s fµcked up is men of a high caliber are going to view her the same way we do. Looks will get a man in the beginning but then what? What else do you have to offer beside a pretty face. Her options are definitely limited. She need to get a real job and then maybe she got a chance. But no good man gone accept her and her kids besides another hoodlum.
Facts!

She could hit up future he's always accepting new applicant's.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux

Drea IMO wouldn’t last long with a sponsor because she doesn’t know how to play the game well. She be trying to pop out kids for a permanent source of income. She doesn’t move smart enough for that. Drea wants to secure a spot too she want gf title and she’s another one that likes to slickly make her presence known

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,835 5,197 256
Alleybux
Facts!

She could hit up future he's always accepting new applicant's.
Future is literally the best example for most of this lol and future not leaving Dess anytime soon. She’s young childless and mildly successful and that’s what he likes now he don’t want anyone else baby mama he has enough plus future is stingy

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
Tbh these industry men like to sniff around their peers leftovers so she kinda has a leg up there but she clearly doesn’t know how to play the game. She should have laid low but she embarrassed herself thinking he was ever going to be with her.
If she reads here future harems she can join...

Future
Dababy
Lil Durk
Nick cannon
NBA yb (we all know he likes to double back)
Tristan Thompson (be discreet)

Pineapples

FKA PINEAPPLES
Reaction score
Reactions
21,912 1,395 685
Alleybux
If she reads here future harems she can join...

Future
Dababy
Lil Durk
Nick cannon
NBA yb (we all know he likes to double back)
Tristan Thompson (be discreet)
I think she wants to be the claimed main though. She has a big mouth and doesn’t know how to play the waiting game. Side eyeing her now I know she was in the house WITH Yaya. Stupid girl.

Queen angel

Reaction score
Reactions
80,388 3,048 1,811
Alleybux
Drea IMO wouldn’t last long with a sponsor because she doesn’t know how to play the game well. She be trying to pop out kids for a permanent source of income. She doesn’t move smart enough for that. Drea wants to secure a spot too she want fr title and she’s another one that likes to slickly make her presence known
She already chose her life sponsor's prefer childless woman or one child tops.

She can be another rapper's baby mama but she's not getting any high level pursuiter's.

Men with money have to many option's they're not taking on her baggage no matter how pretty she is