NBA Youngboy & his Harem

Do it look like I care?!
Reactions
46,774 3,754 1,056
Alleybux
This is Young Never Broke Again
youngboy-never-broke-again1.jpg

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden (born October 20, 1999), known professionally as YoungBoy Never Broke Again (also known as NBA YoungBoy or simply YoungBoy), is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is best known for his song "Outside Today"

His current victim girlfriend blasian:
maxresdefault (1).jpg

YoungBoy has five sons with four mothers. The children are named Kayden, Kamron, Taylin and Kamiri. He also has one otw with Jania his ex gf.

His Babymamas:
Jania (dated for a year, currently pregnant has restraining order on Youngnba)
NBA-YoungBoy.png

Nia: mother of Taylin
hqdefault.jpg

Star: mother of kamron and kamiri(baby k found to not be young NBA child via dna testing)
.com.google.Chrome.jpg

I couldn't find a pic of his oldest son's mother Nisha. I don't hear much about her anyway.

These are his side chicks Bleu and Arabian fighting

Malu:
malu-trevejo-6.jpg

Bhad bhabie:
image.jpg

Yaya(Floyd mayweathers daughter):
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Feel free to add, because the fuckery never ends :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
2,484 100 21
Alleybux
There is something so off about this guy.

His career is going nowhere and he seems like the most abusive, arrogant piece of shot when it comes to women

I hope karma gets him...he's repulsive

Team Owner
Reactions
91,784 2,619 2,091
Alleybux
This is really sad. As black people, this shouldn't be something any of us should be praising. I see some young women my age fooling with boys like this all the time and it needs to stop. Raise your kids better, stop glorifying this lifestyle, and preach about the benefits of education. My cousin was murdered at only 21 dealing with a guy like him. NBA has like 5 kids at only 18/19 (?). His mom and dad need to be slapped and so do the girls' parents

He's ugly as hell too:arrogant

MVP
Reactions
6,835 52 48
Alleybux
This little boy is disrespectful as shit...I don’t know what these girls see in him,he’s funny looking smh...these little fast girls need to get a clue and he needs a vasectomy...no mo babies NBA herpboy

My Anus is Leaking Love
Reactions
25,054 1,503 540
Alleybux
Crazy. If a black girl had 4 baby daddies by 18 then you know how much slack and hate she’s RIGHTFULLY get?

But dudes just say ‘well... they let him fuck’.
Prime example of not holding men accountable in our community

Do it look like I care?!
Reactions
46,774 3,754 1,056
Alleybux
I always wonder where was Jania's parents. How could they allow their teenage daughter to be around someone like NBA?
I wonder the same thing. Ive heard her mother numerous times on her live screaming at her, asking her y is she entertaining the foolishness. I feel so sorry for all the girls involved. he is a FUCKBOY and doesnt deserve to be loved by anybody.

"If I like it then that's what I get "98
Reactions
4,010 195 439
Alleybux
Those girls and that ugly demon are all trifling dirty ass h*es .
Didn't someone say he have herpes ?
Why would you be attracted to a dirty diseased rapper with tons of kids ?
I'm not understanding !!!

No sympathy for girls who willing invite themselves into situations like this and no this isn't about age because I'm in their age range and I would NEVER

General Manager
BANNED
Reactions
6,674 1,032 1,020
Alleybux
This is Young Never Broke Again
View attachment 568243

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden (born October 20, 1999), known professionally as YoungBoy Never Broke Again (also known as NBA YoungBoy or simply YoungBoy), is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is best known for his song "Outside Today"

YoungBoy has five sons with four mothers. The children are named Kayden, Kamron, Taylin and Kamiri. He also has one otw with Jania his ex gf.

His Babymamas:
Jania (dated for a year, currently pregnant has restraining order on Youngnba)
View attachment 568241
Nia: mother of Taylin View attachment 568255

Star: mother of kamron and kamiri(baby k found to not be young NBA child via dna testing) View attachment 568267
I couldn't find a pic of his oldest son's mother Nisha. I don't hear much about her anyway.

These are his side chicks Bleu and Arabian fighting

Feel free to add, because the fuckery never ends :ROFLMAO:
I heard Jania gave him herpes and NBA Youngboy gave them to Malu and Bhad Bhabbie

The Bitch is Back
Reactions
368,423 8,160 1,282
Alleybux
He’s ugly and has herpes. A mess.

They’re all statistics and contributing to broken households. A mess.

ETA: all this for someone who will likely be broke, dead, or in jail in ten years.

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Hollywood gone?
All the legit talents are going independent.
Highlighting natural hair
Is it worth it? A couple of years ago I got carmaker highlights on my relaxed hair and it damaged it. I'm not sure if that was because of the...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Kobe's sister Sharia was there. She's close to Vanessa. I'm wondering why she can't be the bridge. She seems to be at odds with her parents.... I...
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
I'm really not impressed with the game. The terra forming was the biggest new improvement but it lacks all the things that made NL amazing. Glad I...
Should religion be confined to privacy, behind closed doors - like sex?
The conflict is more than the religious aspects of it though. Expand. Then why use a specific instance as a highlight if not to sway the topic...
Jaguars could be reintroduced to Arizona and New Mexico as a way to ‘right the wrong’ that led...
That picture tells you all you need to know about how long these jaguars will last. Too many gun-loving, trophy killers out there... of a certain...
Is Church's Chicken worth a 45 minute drive?
sooooo... did you get their chili cheese fries or nah? :giggle: I got a burger combo and a chicken sandwich! The burger was pretty good lol I...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
What accessory? Are you trolling, I’m confused. If you mean in the media her & her PR have only been heavily pushing Trevor & Minka this week...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
Sigh, forgive me in advance because I don't have kids (this is probably why) and I don't know if it's my place to say anything. But you posted on...
Top Bottom