Status
Not open for further replies.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,712 5,190 256
Alleybux
I was talking about this way back when with the pineapples page but I think they’re gonna give him a pr relationship with someone new. Ppl eat that up

Hoodflow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
7,271 266 25
Alleybux
I was talking about this way back when with the pineapples page but I think they’re gonna give him a pr relationship with someone new. Ppl eat that up

I wouldn't say Dej was a PR relationship but YB was definitely using her and Sophie as a publicity stunt for ai youngboy 2 after keeping her in the harem for a whole year

A PR relationship would be... interesting :skull: It needs to be someone new he has way too much history with half his babymamas.

MS GLOCK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,712 5,190 256
Alleybux
I wouldn't say Dej was a PR relationship but YB was definitely using her and Sophie as a publicity stunt for ai youngboy 2 after keeping her in the harem for a whole year

A PR relationship would be... interesting :skull: It needs to be someone new he has way too much history with half his babymamas.
I agree a new person would make it feel more real. I feel like they’ve been trying to push him in the lil baby route but it’s been too many scandals. Plus look at Durk and India half of Durk fanbase us because of that relationship. Same with baby before the cheating got out

hautelady

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,118 311 58
Alleybux
I agree a new person would make it feel more real. I feel like they’ve been trying to push him in the lil baby route but it’s been too many scandals. Plus look at Durk and India half of Durk fanbase us because of that relationship. Same with baby before the cheating got out
Ti daughter seems really into him.. well his music they would be cute together and she seems chill. They only thing is her daddy annoying.

MODERATOR NOTE: thread continues here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.