Quantcast

NBC’s Good Girls Season 4 (Sunday, March 7th)

May Flowers

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
312,526 9,452 972
Alleybux
So why were the strippers able to bring the cash in but the three amigas were searched? Did border patrol check both trunks? Or did the girls say they made it from stripping? I missed the explanation for that.

And that whole SUV thing was just for the sake of it. Why wouldn’t Rio warn the girls?

I haven't reached far enough in the thread to see if anybody answered you, but thought why not. I'm Canadian but live close enough to the US border that I typically drive across at least 5 or 6 times a year (pre covid of course). Of all the times I've driven back and forth from the states, I have NEVER been pulled over and checked. Not even one time. Typically I hand my passport, they ask why I'm going, I tell them and they say "have a good day" and I take off. They don't have to search every car going through the border. Plus, the border officer was cool with the strippers so he was never gonna pull them over anyway.

ethereal314

Mrs. Duck
Reaction score
Reactions
11,355 150 11
Alleybux
I haven't reached far enough in the thread to see if anybody answered you, but thought why not. I'm Canadian but live close enough to the US border that I typically drive across at least 5 or 6 times a year (pre covid of course). Of all the times I've driven back and forth from the states, I have NEVER been pulled over and checked. Not even one time. Typically I hand my passport, they ask why I'm going, I tell them and they say "have a good day" and I take off. They don't have to search every car going through the border. Plus, the border officer was cool with the strippers so he was never gonna pull them over anyway.
That’s a good point. Thank you for explaining.

Pacho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,569 1,926 172
Alleybux

Won't be surprised if later on this year Netflix picks up the show. Netflix is losing allof its good shows.

Hulu is low key becoming better than Netflix

BorisNatasha

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,526 656 27
Alleybux
Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist has been picked up by Roku for a movie.

Good Girls (execpt Manny) weep.

Last edited:

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,729 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Damn after hearing about Matthew Lillard having to sell his house and being out of work for eleven months I’m even more pissed now. He is the sweetest guy.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
Damn after hearing about Matthew Lillard having to sell his house and being out of work for eleven months I’m even more pissed now. He is the sweetest guy.
Matt’s daughter had cancer I believe so those medical bills are tough. I’m sure he will find something.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,729 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Matt’s daughter had cancer I believe so those medical bills are tough. I’m sure he will find something.
Got to see him and others during a Scream Panel. Out of ALL of them, Matthew was the most humble and sweetest. He took over moderating the panel by snatching a mic and walking through the audience for their questions. Despite going through it, he was the one laughing, joking, dancing, and running around the convention loose with no security to talk to fans. I just wanted to hug him and never let go. I swear he’s funny as hell. He could easily do some kind of talk show hosting gig because he just naturally keeps an audience engaged.

It was at the end of the panel when he was thanking the fans and he said we were feeding his kids at the moment because he hasn’t worked in 11 months that I remembered this post:

D10B7E2E-2BF5-4869-A4C6-6AB1DF52D72C.jpeg

I hope you’re right because he was saying some stuff that had us genuinely worried. Nothing too dark but things that make you think and hope he has somebody looking out for him.

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
Got to see him and others during a Scream Panel. Out of ALL of them, Matthew was the most humble and sweetest. He took over moderating the panel by snatching a mic and walking through the audience for their questions. Despite going through it, he was the one laughing, joking, dancing, and running around the convention loose with no security to talk to fans. I just wanted to hug him and never let go. I swear he’s funny as hell. He could easily do some kind of talk show hosting gig because he just naturally keeps an audience engaged.

It was at the end of the panel when he was thanking the fans and he said we were feeding his kids at the moment because he hasn’t worked in 11 months that I remembered this post:

View attachment 3612597

I hope you’re right because he was saying some stuff that had us genuinely worried. Nothing too dark but things that make you think and hope he has somebody looking out for him.
Acting is no joke. You literally live gig to gig. Even though Matt is a known name from Scooby Doo and Scream some don’t immediately think of him to cast cause there’s so many people. However I do hope he and his wife are working together and leaving on each other.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,729 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Acting is no joke. You literally live gig to gig. Even though Matt is a known name from Scooby Doo and Scream some don’t immediately think of him to cast cause there’s so many people. However I do hope he and his wife are working together and leaving on each other.
They definitely are. He mentioned his family getting him through times he felt like a fraud because he wasn’t getting work. I believe she’s a realtor. I think what resonates with me too is he made it a point to say that when he and the cast did Scream there was absolutely no pressure because when they did it was not done with the mentality that they were on the verge of making an iconic horror film. He said 25 years later and he still cannot believe the impact and lasting legacy Scream has cultivated for every single person involved in the movies.

They asked us who we would be bring back from the dead if we could. Maffew and Jamie were fighting over who should be brought back. The audience mostly voted for Randy and Matt said “you got shot in the head” to imply Randy couldn’t come back and Jamie responded, “I was brutally murdered in a news van, but thanks for watching” because it was obvious Matt didn’t watch Scream 2. :laugh2

Matt swears Stu could’ve survived that TV falling on his head and Skeet chimed in to say Stu wants to come back ripped after serving 25 years in prison. Those two really do maintain a bromance, I swear.

23F72276-4EA2-4DF7-84DA-53F1CDF75CB5.jpeg

Last edited:

Philotes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,056 2,055 102
Alleybux
They definitely are. He mentioned his family getting him through times he felt like a fraud because he wasn’t getting work. I believe she’s a realtor. I think what resonates with me too is he made it a point to say that when he and the cast did Scream there was absolutely no pressure because when they did it was not done with the mentality that they were on the verge of making an iconic horror film. He said 25 years later and he still cannot believe the impact and lasting legacy Scream has cultivated for every single person involved in the movies.

They asked us who we would be bring back from the dead if we could. Maffew and Jamie were fighting over who should be brought back. The audience mostly voted for Randy and Matt said “you got shot in the head” to imply Randy couldn’t come back and Jamie responded, “I was brutally murdered in a news van, but thanks for watching” because it was obvious Matt didn’t watch Scream 2. :laugh2

Matt swears Stu could’ve survived that TV falling on his head and Skeet chimed in to say Stu wants to come back ripped after serving 25 years in prison. Those two really do maintain a bromance, I swear.

View attachment 3613524
Awww haha I love a good bromance. Tisha Campbell and Tichina Arnold said the same thing when they were filming Martin. They have been friends for decades at least 30 years and they didn’t even think what they were filming was going to be as iconic as it is today. Tisha was in House Party, Boomerang, and so many other black films. She also was on My Wife and Kids with Damon Wayans- another show many people love and reference all the time. Tisha said she was just working cause you just do one gig, finish, pray you get another, then keep going. I always think of Kim Fields and Queen Latifah they have been working for so long and they have done so much behind and in front of the camera but they probably don’t even really grasp how groundbreaking it was for them cause they were trying to pay rent and survive.