Quantcast

Nene Tarot Reading: Cynthia is apologizing to Nene and RHOA is going to crumble without her

Honeytease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,347 4,198 747
Alleybux

He basically said Cynthia is trying to crawl back to Nene and rekindle their friendship but Nene is over it.

Nene has the charisma to control a room and taking her out of RHOA the show will become chaotic and crumble

Nene is coming out with some products in Spring 20/21 that will be profitable

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,493 11,793 9,980
Alleybux
Well I've been into Real Housewives of Cheshire lately and decided to look into polls,, blogs and articles about the most universally popular housewives.

Nene Leakes was #1. Considered the greatest RH of all time almost unanimously.

Nene leaving takes away RHOA's white audience. None ofnrhe other current cast members are interesting or entertaining enough to bring them back.

I think they should just kill it the whole show. Kill it with fire. Then hunt for a new Nene to start a new different kind of reality show franchise.

Sirenk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,127 1,021 354
Alleybux
Well I’ll say this, I was surprised to see Kandi wish Nene a Happy Birthday on her IG, my next thought was that she probably wants Nene back to save the sinking show, lol.

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Well I've been into Real Housewives of Cheshire lately and decided to look into polls,, blogs and articles about the most universally popular housewives.

Nene leaving takes away RHOA's white audience. None ofnrhe other current cast members are interesting or entertaining enough to bring them back.

I think they should just kill it the whole show. Kill it with fire. Then hunt for a new Nene to start a new different kind of reality show franchise.
That’s just the thing that Bravo producers don’t understand. Personalities like Nene are rare, that’s why the word iconic exists bc its not common. Personalities like her, Tiffany Pollard, Monique, n Phaedra aren’t easily duplicated . Look at the gaps in female comedy since Mo left - no female comedian does it like she did. She was the female Jamie Foxx when it came down to it with regards to her ability to cross over and manage her talent . Nene and Phaedra have magnetic personalities, they can entertain ppl with a simple look or eye roll - this is what Bravo thought they could replace but as we see they cannot. They should’ve humbled themselves and found a way to accommodate Nene just like Hollywood should’ve done the same for Monique but we know how these industries consider black women disposable . I mean look at them trying to get Tiffany Haddish to host the GRAMMYS for free . The b!tch isn’t funny but she is in demand enough for them to offer sis a decent check tf.

sade

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
144,660 7,683 10,557
Alleybux
How would Nene save RHOA? What storyline was she bringing? Show did good when she left the first time if I recall. Trash rating are gonna be trash regardless.

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Well I’ll say this, I was surprised to see Kandi wish Nene a Happy Birthday on her IG, my next thought was that she probably wants Nene back to save the sinking show, lol.

Ppl have been saying this but I actually wasn’t. They wish each other a happy bday every year lol .

LucidDreams

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Reactions
69,058 4,342 3,794
Alleybux
“Self proudness”

NeNe is not the savior of this show.

She was making $2 million per episode and the show wasn’t even pulling 2 million viewers

She may have “started” it. But those days are gone.

JaneDoe2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,716 215 176
Alleybux
That’s just the thing that Bravo producers don’t understand. Personalities like Nene are rare, that’s why the word iconic exists bc its not common. Personalities like her, Tiffany Pollard, Monique, n Phaedra aren’t easily duplicated . Look at the gaps in female comedy since Mo left - no female comedian does it like she did. She was the female Jamie Foxx when it came down to it with regards to her ability to cross over and manage her talent . Nene and Phaedra have magnetic personalities, they can entertain ppl with a simple look or eye roll - this is what Bravo thought they could replace but as we see they cannot. They should’ve humbled themselves and found a way to accommodate Nene just like Hollywood should’ve done the same for Monique but we know how these industries consider black women disposable . I mean look at them trying to get Tiffany Haddish to host the GRAMMYS for free . The b!tch isn’t funny but she is in demand enough for them to offer sis a decent check tf.
These women are/were emotionally and spiritually damaged. Their magnetism isn’t true magnetism. People are drawn to uncouth, vile, narcissistic, mean, and rude people let’s be real. They are quite entertaining because strangely fµcked up people are interesting. We can call this phenomenon “Stockholm Syndrome”. Cardi b is a good example of what you may deem as “magnetic”.There’s a reason why Donald Trump was elected. He symbolizes the mental state of the public. Nasty people are seen as great and funny while decent people are seen as boring and non interesting. True magnetism is someone like Michael Jackson. His energy was perfect and quite impeccable. There’s no one like him.
There’s a lot of people in the real world that are like nene, donald trump, phaedra etc. lol

Smaddyone

Guh suh
Reaction score
Reactions
94,708 4,426 2,747
Alleybux
tenor.gif

I can't get past the song. I cannot

VDiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,932 929 1,220
Alleybux
WHAT THE sh!t y’all talking about — sinking ship!!

75% of you Bishes who populate this forum been wanting this show to be CANCELED or completely RECAST (and that included getting rid of Linnethia) for damn YEARS!

Y’all are sooo fµck!ng fake.
For some reason (most likely because of the vocal Kenya Haters) a majority of y’all started hating this show, and have been predicting and waiting on its demise (even while Nene was in the lead/HBIC role) for a long time. And now that the inevitable is happening y’all hypocritical asses are acting like it’s some great Omen.

You all hated ATL Housewives and swore up and down that M2M was more “organic” and had a better cast, and that it was a better show than RHOA. Then they fell off and now their threads are barely a peep.

Y’all hated ATL Housewives and swore up and down that Potomac was more fun and “authentic” and had a better, prettier, RICHER cast; and that it was a better show than RHOA. But, them RHOP ratings just REFUSE to catch up with y’all glorification of them ATL wannabes & their lowbrow antics.

This will be the 13th Season of RHOA. And EVERYTHING good most certainly will eventually come to an end.
Yet and still, let’s not act like a serious contingent of you all weren’t wishing for their demise NOR that Nene’s ass could have any positive effect on their #s — as the show has done well WITHOUT her ass on it; and the show has done bad WITH her ass on it!

#Bloop

Last edited:

zaramel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
104,585 5,531 1,138
Alleybux
This whole press run...blogging thing of RHOA FLOPPING , RHOA going downhill, its horrible without NENE etc;.....

It's getting old real fast. RHOA is not going nowhere...and it's not getting canceled. LOL Also Nene is not the reason why the ratings are lower. She left the show before and it was fine. Reality TV in general has dropped in ratings and interest and that goes along with the lines of less people also having cable and reverting to just streaming platforms.

Last edited:

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,937 863 410
Alleybux
These women are/were emotionally and spiritually damaged. Their magnetism isn’t true magnetism. People are drawn to uncouth, vile, narcissistic, mean, and rude people let’s be real. They are quite entertaining because strangely fµcked up people are interesting. We can call this phenomenon “Stockholm Syndrome”. Cardi b is a good example of what you may deem as “magnetic”.There’s a reason why Donald Trump was elected. He symbolizes the mental state of the public. Nasty people are seen as great and funny while decent people are seen as boring and non interesting. True magnetism is someone like Michael Jackson. His energy was perfect and quite impeccable. There’s no one like him.
There’s a lot of people in the real world that are like nene, donald trump, phaedra etc. lol

Nailed it!

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
668,337 33,504 13,144
Alleybux

You tried it.
Phakedra is on BIGO everyday begging for gifts/money from viewers for going live.
She is nothing like the other personalities you named. Stop lying.

~Wildflower~

꧁ CNS MS D.H.Sc. ꧂
Reaction score
Reactions
22,421 180 60
Alleybux
I do NOT care to see Nene on RHOA or any other show again, for that matter. She's an EXTREMELY NASTY individual - throwing popcorn , insulting, fighting, bullying and "spitting" at folks, ripping off clothes and knocking people's teeth out!! I certainly don't miss that!! STAY GONE LEAKES!!!

LibraryGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,418 584 48
Alleybux
Well it looked very odd considering the year they had.

Nene’s post to Kandi was nice nasty. She ended up deleting it. I see Kandi didn’t do the same; I’m sure some people would have, though.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,948 9,063 1,348
Alleybux
The problem though when Nene has returned these past few times she’s acted like she was too good for the show, too good to film w/the other ladies, tried to pull a LVP & play a puppet master of a plot off camera by using a lackey & didn’t even have the balls to face the music @ the reunion & just disappeared

If she isn’t going to be authentic or interact w/all the women, what’s the point of having her there?

She’s unique in the reality tv universe but the Nene of old that made her funny is long gone until she truly humbles herself

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,802 2,242 777
Alleybux
This is the big bish that font tried to say that her body looks better than Kenya?

Kenya might've gain weight but Nene can suit up to play football for the NFL Falcons today...

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
I disagree .

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Well it looked very odd considering the year they had.
Yeah I agree, I always find their relationship strange but they fight every year and wish each other happy birthday every year lol they are true frenemies

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
You tried it.
Phakedra is on BIGO everyday begging for gifts/money from viewers for going live.
She is nothing like the other personalities you named. Stop lying.
How can my opinion be a lie ? You can disagree w. an opinion w/o being rude sweetheart.

Danceroflife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,176 540 369
Alleybux

-----------------------
Contrary to how some "self-entitled" people may feel about NeNe getting fired, these people don't control Bravo. And the truth is, Bravo bid NeNe adios because she was stupid enough to allow NayNay to take over. NeNe and her evil alter-ego NayNay, won't likely be asked back to return to RHOA, even for a guest appearance and regardless of how some "self-entitled" people delusionally believe that the show won't go on without their support.

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
668,337 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
How can my opinion be a lie ? You can disagree w. an opinion w/o being rude sweetheart.

lol I wasnt being serious serious.
I meant the sentiment but I wasnt being serious AT YOU lol

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,058 11,056 8,004
Alleybux
Personalities like her, Tiffany Pollard, Monique, n Phaedra aren’t easily duplicated .
Did you seriously put Monique in that group? Monique is devoid of personality except for her pent-up rage. She’s not even in the same stratosphere as Nene or Phaedra personality-wise.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,184 1,012 111
Alleybux
Well stated!

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,314 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Did you seriously put Monique in that group? Monique is devoid of personality except for her pent-up rage. She’s not even in the same stratosphere as Nene or Phaedra personality-wise.
It would behooove you to ask for clarity before making assumptions. Monique the comedian .

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,058 11,056 8,004
Alleybux
It would behooove you to ask for clarity before making assumptions. Monique the comedian .
It’s a thread on a forum speaking of reality tv. It was an understandable assumption to think you’d be talking about someone on reality TV. But since you’re not, it’s good to know you weren’t talking about the violent psycho on RHOP. I stand corrected.

NovaSky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,491 1,655 977
Alleybux
I don’t care what anybody says, Nene is the ONLY housewife I like and will continue to stan for, delusions of grandeur and all.

giphy.gif

semicharmed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,882 1,611 760
Alleybux
I’ll never forget nene said Cynthia was waiting for her. Said it like Cynthia was her hoe. Cynthia said not a damn thing.

BluePoisonIvy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,372 8,148 4,723
Alleybux

That's not a compliment. That's all the more reason she needs to go. We know that white people are entertained by us for bafoonery and *******. What they find entertaining in us, we find offensive.

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,493 11,793 9,980
Alleybux
That's not a compliment. That's all the more reason she needs to go. We know that white people are entertained by us for bafoonery and *******. What they find entertaining in us, we find offensive.

Its Hollywood.

Entertainment is about numbers not political correctness.

Chalant

Reaction score
Reactions
195,941 9,398 8,608
Alleybux

He basically said Cynthia is trying to crawl back to Nene and rekindle their friendship but Nene is over it.

Nene has the charisma to control a room and taking her out of RHOA the show will become chaotic and crumble

Nene is coming out with some products in Spring 20/21 that will be profitable

Tamar gon get enough of fµck!ng with these witches, tarot card readers, mystics, and mavens...

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,301 12,152 6,802
Alleybux
WHAT THE sh!t y’all talking about — sinking ship!!

75% of you Bishes who populate this forum been wanting this show to be CANCELED or completely RECAST (and that included getting rid of Linnethia) for damn YEARS!

Y’all are sooo fµck!ng fake.
For some reason (most likely because of the vocal Kenya Haters) a majority of y’all started hating this show, and have been predicting and waiting on its demise (even while Nene was in the lead/HBIC role) for a long time. And now that the inevitable is happening y’all hypocritical asses are acting like it’s some great Omen.

You all hated ATL Housewives and swore up and down that M2M was more “organic” and had a better cast, and that it was a better show than RHOA. Then they fell off and now their threads are barely a peep.

Y’all hated ATL Housewives and swore up and down that Potomac was more fun and “authentic” and had a better, prettier, RICHER cast; and that it was a better show than RHOA. But, them RHOP ratings just REFUSE to catch up with y’all glorification of them ATL wannabes & their lowbrow antics.

This will be the 13th Season of RHOA. And EVERYTHING good most certainly will eventually come to an end.
Yet and still, let’s not act like a serious contingent of you all weren’t wishing for their demise NOR that Nene’s ass could have any positive effect on their #s — as the show has done well WITHOUT her ass on it; and the show has done bad WITH her ass on it!

#Bloop

Were you talking about RHOA's demise when Kenya was fired for that season?

VDiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,932 929 1,220
Alleybux
Were you talking about RHOA's demise when Kenya was fired for that season?

#NOPE

I’m Team Twirl through and through, so I did presume that the ratings would suffer due to Queen Kenya’s absence and due to the bµllsh!t/know nothing producers focusing on Porsha’s ragtag relationship and shotgun baby and fake engagement. And I was right: viewers tired of her bµllsh!t relationship quite quickly as he’s fat & ugly and she don’t have the juice to be a central focus of this show!

Still, unlike a LOT of hypocrites who pollute this forum, I’m not a Hater of black women and (generally) don’t like to see their bags stopped.

For example, I can’t stand Phaedra, Porsha or Nene. Those are the lyingest, back-stabbingest, back-bitingest Heffas on any of the franchise’s, YET, as a fellow black woman I’ve always wanted each of them to get their own shows (not just Kandi and her tired family):
Phaedra — Court TV type show
Porsha — Dating show (to find her a serious suitor so she could stop with all the FAKE ASS relationships she’s foisted on the viewers since Kordell threw her ass out)
Nene — Whatever type of spin-off she wanted as she is the Housewife that put the ENTIRE franchise on the map (not them prune faced heauxs from NY).

Nevertheless, for years, I’ve smh reading a solid contingent of fonts post on this board that the show should be canceled or COMPLETELY recast starting over with all new, YOUNGER women.
You’ve been around for a minute, so If you’re honest you’d admit a lot of people have been yammering for the ATL franchise to falter and get shut down. Which is sad and disgusting. Because instead of taking their asses on and watch (AND COMMENT) on other shows they find more entertaining, the hateful hoard have made it a point to tear down and want this show dismantled for YEARS!!

MY point is simply — with the ratings waning, the hypocrite haters finally look to have gotten their wish, but don’t act like it came outta nowhere, when they’ve been wishing on this sh!t since Season 6!