Quantcast

Nene wig is going to be shifting next episode

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,710 2,242 777
Alleybux
So you think she will be asked to come back but she will reject the invite?
You're asking me if Kenya is coming back and in my opinion I will say no. I'm not Kenya so it's her decision but I know that Kenya has options. If she comes back it will be to collect them coins. Kenya get your money bish.. $

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
Kenya was known for her fake relationships.

She gets married, flaunts her ring in everyone's face. And then -- lo and behold, she doesn't live in the same state as dear hubby. Bravo has no more time for this type of fake relationship sh!t.

When Kenya was negotiating with Bravo last year, her living arrangement with Marc was not known to them. Now, Bravo knows that if they sign her on, they're not getting Marc. Bravo clearly wants couples and 'real' stories.

So Kenya's in a much weaker position this year than she was last year (with her new marriage and her miracle pregnancy). Bravo rejected her last year, so her chances this year are next to none.

That is true! Bravo knows that it would be telephone, facetime, emergency fly in, type of thing. All of this with a baby.

Kenya was really a rising star at Bravo..every single thing that we see Porsha get, Kenya could have had. But then again, we see that Posha has Bravo cameras in the delivery room. Kenya probably would have mentioned Privacy laws to Bravo for asking. lol!

Plus, Porsha's is promising yet another spin off opportunity by having a potential wedding special, another pregnancy probably, her husband living there with her, his family's dynamics with hers, etc etc.

Wow. I would have never thought things would have turned out like this!

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
You're asking me if Kenya is coming back and in my opinion I will say no. I'm not Kenya so it's her decision but I know that Kenya has options. If she comes back it will be to collect them coins. Kenya get your money bish.. $

Nobody pays like Bravo.

We see Nene, Kandi, Cynthia and Porsha steady there getting that pay check. If any walked away, how are they going to maintain their platform to even MAKE more money?

They are not stupid. All of them are there for a check.

LucidDreams

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Reactions
69,041 4,341 3,794
Alleybux
I do believe that Kenya's non-traditional marriage arrangement does make it harder for her to get back on the show as a HW. Being off this last past year and still not living with Marc, does make a crazy scenario that once the cameras are on...NOW that's a problem (ie. storyline)?

I think if it were one way or the other...either she's traditionally married or divorced...she's have a better chance of getting back on the show. Right now, it might be a little too alternative, especially with a baby being involved.

Girl hush and stop being so geriatric and dated.

They live in together in both NY and Atlanta. I’m not sure what you can’t comprehend that.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,710 2,242 777
Alleybux
So y'all think a 2 hour flight is going to keep Bravo away? Lol. The problem was that Marc wasn't fond of filming but he's willing to film now. Last season would've been terrible for them but Kenya has friends/cast that want her back. She's not the villian anymore but Nene and Marlo have replaced her role.

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
Girl hush and stop being so geriatric and dated.

They live in together in both NY and Atlanta. I’m not sure what you can’t comprehend that.

I'm much younger than Kenya and traditional marriages are far from dated just because Kenya could not maintain one!

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
So y'all think a 2 hour flight is going to keep Bravo away? Lol. The problem was that Marc wasn't fond of filming but he's willing to film now. Last season would've been terrible for them but Kenya has friends/cast that want her back. She's not the villian anymore but Nene and Marlo have replaced her role.

YES! If it were her boyfriend, that would be different.

RihWinehouse

I Was Earning My Man While I Was Learning My Man
Reaction score
Reactions
17,645 241 64
Alleybux
4iYV.gif

She’s back and your mad out here writing 4 page letters and sh!t :joy:
Drag that bish

LVuittonLover

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,626 448 143
Alleybux
Nene could have sat this season out because her negativity is poisoning the group. She is going through a lot with Gregg which is causing her to mistreat and lash out at the other women.

She really should have and focused on Greg. Maybe if she did things would not be as bad in her marriage. Is next week the finale? I'm like three episodes behind so.....

LibraryGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,415 584 48
Alleybux
That is true! Bravo knows that it would be telephone, facetime, emergency fly in, type of thing. All of this with a baby.

Kenya was really a rising star at Bravo..every single thing that we see Porsha get, Kenya could have had. But then again, we see that Posha has Bravo cameras in the delivery room. Kenya probably would have mentioned Privacy laws to Bravo for asking. lol!

Plus, Porsha's is promising yet another spin off opportunity by having a potential wedding special, another pregnancy probably, her husband living there with her, his family's dynamics with hers, etc etc.

That’s not true. They know that Kenya and Marc travel between and live in both Atlanta and New York. Kenya and Andy talked about it when she was last on WWHL, April 2018. Andy and Kandi also talked about it when she was on WWHL summer 2018; it was the beginning of season 11 filming.

Unless she posts, we don’t know where Kenya is. Cynthia did an interview talking about having dinner with Kenya the night before; they were in New York. Kenya never spoke on it or posted. The next week, she posted Marc and her in Atlanta.

CBGB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,732 4,188 4,136
Alleybux

For sure. Kenya was a bigger RHOA star than Porsha, and her story was more of a miracle than Porsha's. Also, Kenya knows how to milk a situation for drama -- she milked her baby gender reveal and birth for attention. Porsha, on the other hand, is an open book.

Or maybe that's precisely why people like Porsha (coz she's an open book). Her star is definitely rising at RHOA.

Oddly enough, Nene's seems to be fading -- all entirely by her own hand. I think Nene's brand will be irreparably damaged by how she treated Greg. She'll still be Queen Bee of the show, but this season has undermined her power. She didn't use her soft power wisely and kindly, and the rest of the cast members have now risen in mutiny. I doubt she'll be able to enjoy that level of soft power again. I think that's one of the rules of power: don't let 'underlings' see that it is all a facade.

Bokeem Dietl

No. 81- Habitual Line Stepper (Ret.)
Reaction score
Reactions
283,272 7,518 6,202
Alleybux
I say no but it looks like Bravo has set up the episode to welcome her back next season. Nene is her own worst enemy that made Kenya an "option" to come back because of her inability to pay Kenya dust. Lol... Oh and the haters kept her a hot topic for the whole season too. Kenya didn't need any P.R. because you guys made her a Relevant non peach holder... Lol

The question is will she go back? Is she now considering going back?

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
For sure. Kenya was a bigger RHOA star than Porsha, and her story was more of a miracle than Porsha's. Also, Kenya knows how to milk a situation for drama -- she milked her baby gender reveal and birth for attention. Porsha, on the other hand, is an open book.

Or maybe that's precisely why people like Porsha (coz she's an open book). Her star is definitely rising at RHOA.

Oddly enough, Nene's seems to be fading -- all entirely by her own hand. I think Nene's brand will be irreparably damaged by how she treated Greg. She'll still be Queen Bee of the show, but this season has undermined her power. She didn't use her soft power wisely and kindly, and the rest of the cast members have now risen in mutiny. I doubt she'll be able to enjoy that level of soft power again. I think that's one of the rules of power: don't let 'underlings' see that it is all a facade.
When it comes to Nene..I don't see it as a full on mutiny...more of like a chess move. You have Kandi who really feels she should be the OG, then you have a very smart Porsha who knows that Kandi does not have a chance in hell to ever get back the star she once had w/the network. But she's not against Nene looking like she's being brought down, because she steps ALL the way up.

So, between those 2, Cynthia just blows any way the wind goes...so I see it as more of like Kandi empowering the ladies to see how "rotten" Nene is...then if there is a brush up, I think Kandi feels like it works in her favor.....but Porsha has other plans!

natgrease

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,593 213 99
Alleybux
Nene could have sat this season out because her negativity is poisoning the group. She is going through a lot with Gregg which is causing her to mistreat and lash out at the other women.

Nene can't afford financially to sit out a season
Those two seasons she was out strained her so financially , she came crawling back pronouncing herself to be the queen.

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux

Marc and Kenya live together in two homes. They travel back and forth. Ron hardly was around to film with Shamari but that didn't stop them from filming.

I'm just giving my opinion. Shamari does not have the same history as Kenya on the show. This is why I personally think that Kenya's marital home would probably have to be way more traditional for the network to be interested.

Just my opinion though...maybe Bravo will surprise us. Who knows!

lbbj

user title deleted
Reaction score
Reactions
94,876 4,190 3,506
Alleybux
Why some of you fonts soooooo obsessed with Kenya and her family’s living situation. Like damn. Does it affect your life or something?

Repost

CBGB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,732 4,188 4,136
Alleybux
When it comes to Nene..I don't see it as a full on mutiny...more of like a chess move. You have Kandi who really feels she should be the OG, then you have a very smart Porsha who knows that Kandi does not have a chance in hell to ever get back the star she once had w/the network. But she's not against Nene looking like she's being brought down, because she steps ALL the way up.

So, between those 2, Cynthia just blows any way the wind goes...so I see it as more of like Kandi empowering the ladies to see how "rotten" Nene is...then if there is a brush up, I think Kandi feels like it works in her favor.....but Porsha has other plans!

What do you mean by the bolded?

Kandi doesn't have the personality to be the star of a show. She is where she is by virtue of her musical talents. And she is sociable and likeable enough to stay as one of the key cast members on the show. But Queen Bee status? Never.

I'm tired of Cynthia's wishy washy ass. She sticks around by causing the people around her to fight, that way she is a necessary neutral party. Now that we have Tanya bubbly, good-natured personality, we don't need spineless Cynthia. She's waaaaay past her due date.

Porsha is soon going to be the "OG" of the show next to Nene. Andy loves her almost as much as Nene. She's got a very large and supportive fan base. The timing of events (her pregnancy and marriage, Kenya's decline, Nene's problems) are working out in her favor. She has natural people skills, and her work on Dish Nation has really helped to polish her public poise.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,710 2,242 777
Alleybux
I'm just giving my opinion. Shamari does not have the same history as Kenya on the show. This is why I personally think that Kenya's marital home would probably have to be way more traditional for the network to be interested.

Just my opinion though...maybe Bravo will surprise us. Who knows!
Listen I know that you guys are stuck on the pitiful Kenya who was manless, childless and a bitter Betty for several reasons. Kenya finally found her happiness and the tables have turned in her favor. Marc and Kenya have a relationship that works for them. It's just so unbelievable to me that people want to keep up the crazy fairytale that Kenya Moore can't have her happy ending after all these years. SMH

Last edited:

sophiasofi

Reaction score
Reactions
333,245 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
What do you mean by the bolded?

Kandi doesn't have the personality to be the star of a show. She is where she is by virtue of her musical talents. And she is sociable and likeable enough to stay as one of the key cast members on the show. But Queen Bee status? Never.

I'm tired of Cynthia's wishy washy ass. She sticks around by causing the people around her to fight, that way she is a necessary neutral party. Now that we have Tanya bubbly, good-natured personality, we don't need spineless Cynthia. She's waaaaay past her due date.

Porsha is soon going to be the "OG" of the show next to Nene. Andy loves her almost as much as Nene. She's got a very large and supportive fan base. The timing of events (her pregnancy and marriage, Kenya's decline, Nene's problems) are working out in her favor. She has natural people skills, and her work on Dish Nation has really helped to polish her public poise.

To me, it seems like for a few years Kandi was a rising star of the franchise. Everything changed for her once she met Todd and all of the storylines (and spinoffs) that spiraled from that.

But that's not the case anymore. I think because Kandi has had a lot of success and was once a fan favorite during this timeframe, it could be hard for Kandi not been seen at least as a "co-queen bee" to the franchise.

Now this is just what I think but I also think Kandi was pissed off when Andy said the Atlanta Franchise as the "House that Nene built". Before that, it was just Nene blowing her own horn until a person who represents Bravo confirmed it.

Cynthia? I've been thinking she's done. If she's counting on "standing up to Nene" as a new storyline, then she has no storyline.

Porsha, yes. All Porsha has to do strategically, is just hope that Kandi tries to take Nene down and Porsha can just always be "neutral" and hope it works so SHE can claim her top spot. No matter which way, Kandi will not be amused. lol

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
She was only in one scene at the finale. She doesnt really have much to offer at the reunion

IKR? I thought she'd have been cut

yeah I think Kenya will appear earlier bc Cynthia and Nene fight over it which I think will happen at the end

They could have edited her out of the storyline. Blurred her out but the fact that she is included and on the finale is telling because this storyline goes into the reunion.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
I looks like being on the show meant SO much to Kenya...too bad she probably didn't realize it until after she departed.

The letters should be be going out soon..hopefully Kenya gets ahead of it and simply say she has no interest in coming back...that way it doesn't look like she's been rejected 2 years in a row.

Hey, you gotta give Sheree and Phaedra credit...it appeared that letting go was not that hard for them.
That’s because sheree and Phaedra weren’t real friends with any of the women of RHOA. Neither were invited to anything after their departure from the show. Perhaps Sheree was invited to KiM Z’s parties , but I wouldn’t know. Ive never seen TFTP.

I also love when people,change the meaning of things to fit their narrative. So now, when two friends invite you to a party, it’s called gate crashing if you show up. Got it.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
If Kenya doesn’t need the money, she should stay away from RHOA. According to LSA, Poor Eva wasnt married a minute before some of the women started to cause strife in her marriage. Is it really worth it?

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Team L gassed Kenya's head up so bad, she began to think she was the star of the show. I mean, look at how Team L is reacting to the news that she is going to be on the finale for a split second -- they're already planning to give Kenya the credit for the finale ratings AND the reunion ratings.

Team L gassed their kWeen up, so she got cocky. Guaranteed Kenya is now begging behind the scenes for a RHOA role. Any role -- even FOH.

I don't think Bravo will bring back Kenya or Phaedra (much as I would have loved Phaedra). They are going in a new direction now. They've invested in these newbies, and now that the newbies' storylines are finally starting to pick up why would Bravo hustle backwards and bring back old cast members?

Phaedra at least had a good case for a comeback coz of the Apollo storyline. Kenya has no storyline of any interest -- just the fact that she caused Nene and Cynthia to fight. The only thing interesting about Kenya's life is Brooklyn, and RHOA is not a baby show.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Noise. You’re the same person, along with your side piece, marcnosering, who said that Kenya would be edited out of the party. Never to be seen on Bravo or any tv again. Blackballed, y’all said. You said you got it from reputable Bravo sources. Few believed you then and fewer believe you now.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Girl these Kenya stans gloating makes you actually dislike Kenya. Like please no one has been worried about her. And if she comes back great but to be acting like she won something for crashing a party is crazy
How do you crash a party when the host of the party extends you a personal invite. And, the other friend picks you up and takes you to the party. Make that make sense.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Nene can't afford financially to sit out a season
Those two seasons she was out strained her so financially , she came crawling back pronouncing herself to be the queen.
It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep. NeNe has earned too much money to be financially strapped. My people, my people, will we ever learn?

CBGB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,732 4,188 4,136
Alleybux
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Noise. You’re the same person, along with your side piece, marcnosering, who said that Kenya would be edited out of the party. Never to be seen on Bravo or any tv again. Blackballed, y’all said. You said you got it from reputable Bravo sources. Few believed you then and fewer believe you now.

I'm tired of dumbasses from Team L pulling random BS out of your assholes and claiming that I said it, just so that you can say that I was wrong. Link to my posts that you are referring to or STFU.
giphy.gif

phizle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,492 1,455 479
Alleybux
Kenya and Porsha are at very similar but different roads in life. Yes they're new mothers. But they're also 10 years apart in age.

They're prioritising and want different things.

Yes, Porsha is having the baby special and marriage special . But as another poster said. Porsha is an open book. She's young, silly, likeable and relevant with younger audiences. She's a easy worker for Bravo. She'll perform and deliver as necessary.

Kenya is pushing 50, the antihero, the love to hate. She knows her worth. She doesn't want a baby or wedding special if it isn't on her own terms. She'd happily step away from that.

As many L's Kenya has taken on the show (like they all have) I think Eva's situation with Marlo and her ex-bridesmaids is probably one of the lowest of the L's. Kenya made it known that Bravo weren't going to do her like that. Gotta give it to her. She's a smart woman.

I think people don't realise. She see's this very much as a job. She knows what she needs to do and she does it. You'll never get Kenya be so invested like a Kandi, Porsha, Nene. She's not from ATL.
She just knows her position and her position is/was valuable.

She will happily forgo her million plus pay to get to know her husband in the formative first couple years of their marriage. If she goes back, she'll make sure she coined up to compensate this. She's given Bravo enough years of carrying the show. She'll only do this on her own terms.

Kenya didn't even allow Bravo to include her in the mid season trailer. This is not someone scared of Bravo. Kenya ain't cowering nor tap dancing for those folks.

IsaAljawder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,504 660 327
Alleybux
I’m cackling at anyone thinking Porsha will be an OG next to Nene, the delusions. This is coming from someone who can’t stand Nono. Being likeable doesn’t mean you’re an OG. Kandi got a million spin offs and is a central part of the show, but no one ever considered her an OG.

CBGB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,732 4,188 4,136
Alleybux
Kenya is pushing 50, the antihero, the love to hate. She knows her worth. She doesn't want a baby or wedding special if it isn't on her own terms. She'd happily step away from that.

Kenya made it known that Bravo weren't going to do her like that. Gotta give it to her. She's a smart woman.

She will happily forgo her million plus pay to get to know her husband in the formative first couple years of their marriage. If she goes back, she'll make sure she coined up to compensate this. She's given Bravo enough years of carrying the show. She'll only do this on her own terms.

Kenya didn't even allow Bravo to include her in the mid season trailer. This is not someone scared of Bravo. Kenya ain't cowering nor tap dancing for those folks.

bed66f987ddb610fb40bcd49112a5788.gif

with your delusional a$$.

alemap2011

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
27,927 1,867 1,621
Alleybux
No. Nene is just so insecure and manipulative with her "friends". She doesn't allow her asskissers (Cythia) to have their own friends...i.e. she started beef with Kenya in a high risk pregnancy for NO reason. In fact, Nono told Bravo and Andy NOT to invite Kenya back for this season for no real reason other than jealousy, envy, hatefulness etc.

Last edited: