Quantcast

Netflix... The Circle. Are y’all watching?

DULOVEMEDO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,794 7,024 1,807
Alleybux
Part of me wants to see an Asian country do this just to see how things would go.
I would love to see India and the producers to mix the different regions in the show when casting contestants since Indians tend to be super prejudice to one another because of regions/cultures.

I mean I could never imagine a Palestine/Israel branch off of the circle but the political/historical side of me would love it.

Lilac80330

Act up and I'll tell you to go to bed!
Reaction score
Reactions
64,933 1,093 117
Alleybux
I would love to see India and the producers to mix the different regions in the show when casting contestants since Indians tend to be super prejudice to one another because of regions/cultures.

I mean I could never imagine a Palestine/Israel branch off of the circle but the political/historical side of me would love it.

See, I don't think I could watch an Indian version since I know they tend to be super prejudice. I'd personally love to see a Chinese or Japanese version tho.

And I agree I can't see a Palestinian/Israel version given the state of their history. Man, that would be a scorching dumpster fire. I can feel it now and I'm only imagining it :cry

DULOVEMEDO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,794 7,024 1,807
Alleybux
See, I don't think I could watch an Indian version since I know they tend to be super prejudice. I'd personally love to see a Chinese or Japanese version tho.

And I agree I can't see a Palestinian/Israel version given the state of their history. Man, that would be a scorching dumpster fire. I can feel it now and I'm only imagining it :cry
Honestly, everyone is prejudice af.

I.e. North and South Korean's prejudice/somewhat hatred towards one another makes no sense to me....even the ones who defect. They still don't like nor want to help them even if it is not there fault they were born under that dictatorship. It is just the way the world is...for now.....until Aliens come and show us we are literally the same.

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,557 171 14
Alleybux
I'm on the second season America and so over it.....Michelle the host is so funny to me. I love her little remarks. Maybe I'll catch up on this thread this weekend.

Mavis Gary

Young Adult
Reaction score
Reactions
69,379 1,698 714
Alleybux
Watching s1 Ep 5. This sh!t moves so slow, and the interactions are very surface. I figure some of it is edited but also seems like they don’t actually all chat with each other much like you would expect folks who are SITTING AROUND ALL DAY DOING NOTHING. like, hell I’d be AOL chatting it up. So yeah all that said I kinda don’t get it, I need more drama or more intimacy. The way they talk out their thoughts.....

“rebecca“ is the one I like least.

VanityNotFair

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,557 171 14
Alleybux
I'm going to finish his show and go to something else. I don't want to watch another country. The suspense, the screaming, although I like the changes. It's too annoying now. I want to laugh. I'll still read this thread

PrettyLLiar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,911 261 109
Alleybux
Happy with the winner too. I wasn’t rooting for anybody else in the end, but them. Glad they pulled it out.

ScatterHeart

Buzzing like a fridge
Reaction score
Reactions
6,429 72 6
Alleybux
lol.. now I can finally watch. I could NOT deal with the episode each week thing.

7thSense

Loot Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
121,547 1,962 303
Alleybux
I hate Courtney! Is his goal in life to try an get rid of black women? UGH! #TEAMKHAT!
He fµcked this season up. I think it would have went so much better without him in it. He made it his mission to to get rid of the 2 black women on the show and have everyone turn on them. He has such a nasty energy about him. The rest of the cast were fine, even all of the catfishes. I would have been fine with Chloe winning but not him. The right person won and I'm so happy for her!

Romedy2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,179 1,844 550
Alleybux
Just came here to say, "Um, is this man a Christian drag queen? That's ............... bizarre" Lmfao!

Also, the catfish man who is behind Rebecca seems a lil

D-GQ-vwUcAEA7zL.jpg
OMG I thought I was the only one. Also did anyone peep that fact that he called her a "son of a b!tch" like wtf so weird. He didn't even shed a tear when she sent him a video message....

A lil sus

Romedy2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,179 1,844 550
Alleybux
Just watched this show - y'all fµck!ng crazy thinking Seaburn is gay! Why because he does not fight the typical gheto thug?

The guy is a fµck!ng geek

If he was gay he would have been outted by now but the number reason why he is not gay is that when he was acting as Rebecca he asked which of the girls want to go after Chris. The fact is he DID NOT KNOW CHRIS WAS GAY. Why would he blow his cover like that if he was really gay? He was even surprised when they corrected him.

Like ask yourself how can a fµck!ng gay person not know Chris is gay
I mean come on!

Seaburn is a geek, who adopts a mix of the funny Will Smith / Carlton personality.
I also thought that as well until I saw him fake cry when his girlfriend sent him a video message. They could also be friends or siblings.

Romedy2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,179 1,844 550
Alleybux
Me too! I know people didn't like Joey but I am biased because my on/off guy is Italian and once you meet one New York Italian you meet them all. All the sh!t Joey would say and do...my guy does so it reminded me of the good times I had with him...made me love and miss his b!tch ass. CCHRISSSSSSS, Shubi, and Joey were my favorite. I stopped liking Rebecca once I realized he was also cat-fishing his relationship because he is 100% gay. Miranda I felt I liked her because I let go of alot of fake people but then she started showing her b!tch vibes and a little too desperate but I felt her on wanting genuine love. But she thinks a way to a mans heart is his penis and that is where she always falls short. At some point you stop being desperate and I think she is in her 30's. I believe Ed is 23 with that job because I work in construction and one of our engineers was 24 or just turned 24 and he was a senior engineer on the job at a big and reputable firm. His mom gave me clear-water, FL vibes anytime she spoke I stopped listening they looked to dirty so I missed all their suspicious or racist behaviors because I straight up ignored them.

I liked Sammie at first but she really does cosplay Kehlani and she is very jealous and wants most of the attention on herself. Joey was jealous of anyone who may steal his light from being that "guy" in the room but a little too butt hurt of Alana leaving and they way she ran up on him when he won was...too much. Her and Miranda are hard-core pick mes but I am happy he remained friends with Miranda post-show. Shubi...I think he really is just like that. I am not sure which part of India he is from but he gives me the vibes that he practices a religion.....that actually escaped my mind but I feel that is really him.

I didn't see all the racial transgressions that everyone else saw with Ed/Mom esp with Rebecca. They just saw and knew she was fake and they were right. The same with Mercedes. Karen was my least favorite but I feel like she has been through alot and simply wants to be accepted and loved by people. I felt bad for whoever that girl is because they talked bad about her photo. I also tend not to like overly filtered images. Her fan girling Chris was fake and I don't think Chris was really feeling it....but he was being nice.

EDIT: I am not feeling season 2 so far. I watching with my cousin together so I don't want any spoilers in the current thread lmfaooo
I think he might be gay too. Especially when he met everyone face-to-face. When he met Chris he said "I am so happy to see you." Like he wasn't shocked or anything. He probably thought his backstory was that he was a gay dude trying to be a girl or something. Seabrum also looked taking aback by it as well... Like he blew his cover.

ThankYouNext

i said what i said
Reaction score
Reactions
42,167 1,958 1,423
Alleybux
This show annoys me. They need to stop judging the catfishes. This is a game, not love connection. Most of the people online are cat fishing with Facetune and Photoshop anyways.

I don’t think Sea burn is gay. He reminds me of Kel Mitchell.