General Manager
Reactions
1,520 12 4
Alleybux
She and her twin remind me of Tia and Tamera. One twin married a black guy the other a white guy

[igm]p/BCdoYIeLtMb[/igm]
[igm]p/BCk3kRCLtI0[/igm]
[igm]p/4r9ploym2k[/igm]

Starter
Reactions
1,399 39 6
Alleybux
.....ok? I work for 6 gynecologists. Their bios and stories and info can be found all over the net. One is a Christian and does these living by example church series and passes them out. The gay one uses his personal lifestyle to promote his business at the practice. Doctors are usually not very secretive. They want their patients to be able to look them up and see the kind of people they are so that they can choose who they want caring for them. On our website they give out unnecessary details about family life and residential info but that's neither here nor there, she's not the 1st and she won't be the last to put personal life out there for the world to see.

Doctors in the UK don't tend to operate like this. The NHS would fire them to be honest.

My mum's a doctor and refuses to use FB and LinkedIn as she doesn't want all her business on the internet due to working for the NHS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Panda of LSA
Reactions
37,264 653 347
Alleybux
You're clearly suffering from some complexes. There's medication for that and until you find one suited for your "special" needs.Quit giving advice. You're really not changing hearts or minds here. Bye now!
hCOzP7C.png

Okay.

General Manager
Reactions
478 15 13
Alleybux
Adanna so out of place with her little gerbil looking baby. I wondered who her sister married and he's a cute BM.They're so opposite for twins. Adanna seemed unhappy she had a boy she posted all on instagram why all the girl children ran out at her.Hopefully, she's not another Gabe in the making.

Is the woman in the middle their mother or is it another sister?

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Popular Youtuber/Singer Reportedly Missing and Being Held Against Her Will
Now I’m starting to feel bad for emaza…people are really sucking znuies dick! She’s a master manipulator. How sick
Ezee X Natalie
I’m gonna assume Natalie didn’t wanna be around all weekend for the “boxing stuff” and decided to hang with her mom. 1 on 1 time with mom is...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
Don't mind that one all she do is come in here and be mad about studs and try to make everything a color issue. I hope she does divest... from...
Kate uses note card to great Dr.Biden
She will be queen consort NOT queen. Her only claim to the throne is marriage. What has she done for heads together in the last year or two...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
Wth did he add to his arm or has it been like that? Odell looks buffed ...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I know one thing fa show... if I was a cuntint creator in the beefing sector and bama guh contacted me slobbering and slurring her way through...
Any info on Amanda Seales?
She's never invited. Issa use to have a yacht party every year She’s been to Issa yacht party. The one that Ryan Destiny attended
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
Most black men don’t value black women. For this reason, I don’t particularly desire to get married nor have children. Let’s be real...most black...
Top Bottom