New Anonymous Tea (Thanksgiving)

StozzCrack

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
868 1 2
Alleybux
:joy::joy::joy::b41
Sadly I definitely think Nicki was xesually abused as a child and I wouldn't be surprised if it was by her brother!

you are a weirdo. The lengths you go because you want to suck meek mill’s dick is strange. Stop stalking her she’s none of your concern. She left Meek YEARSSSSS ago and doesn’t want him

Aniya Hester

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
271 35 75
Alleybux
*New Tea since the last thread was confirmed. I will spill tea as it comes true. If tea in this thread gets confirmed, more will be spilled. I get this from a source, I am not in the industry. I do not want my source attacked by the media but want to get this tea out there for you guys. This is alleged.

Drake & Nic have reunited! People in Nic camp steady spill all her business. They have been telling champagne papi the dynamics of her and Petty relationship. Papi thought that Nic & her man broke up. Then Nic posted up with her “husband.” If you thought that Onika man sought her out for money you were right. He still has been in contact with his ex. If you keep up with blogs you know that she has consistently been throwing shots. Nic ex best friend Candi linked up with his ex and Candi has gotten into legal trouble with the law. Facing serious jail time. Nic fell out with some friends and family members over the relationship. Petty is one of the reasons her and Rah fell out as well. Papi still has love for Nic and has entertained the idea of being with her romantically.

The reason why they fell out all those times is because Drake was upset that Nic never chose him. He and Nic had stopped talking briefly late 17’ because he found out that she was dealing with Nas. Drake LOVES Rihanna but Rih was turned off in the beginning that he was consistently bringing up his issues with Nic and Meek. Yes, he is the reason why they no longer interact. Rih has some issues that she is still working through as a result from her relationship with Chris Brown. (Chris substance abuse has increased drastically and taking a toll on his outward appearance.) Chris is very insecure with the way he looks. Rih is currently using ASAP as a rebound/ friends with benefits. Rih does not like seeing new men and would prefer to go back to exes. Anyways, expect music with Nic, Drake and the Weekend coming out next year.

Not a lot of Megan tea but you see how bloggers and media outlets are going at her passive aggressively. I told you that they are not feeling her but what saves her is Roc Nation.
This sound like a bunch of bµllsh!t

BaeNextDoor

Meet me at 11:30.
Reaction score
Reactions
15,804 413 240
Alleybux
You know LSA fell off when we stopped getting tea from people in the know and folks started posting tea from YOUTUBERS!!!!

Stop bringing that sh!t here and posting it as actual tea! Wtf is wrong with you people!
If it’s not first or secondhand, it does not go in Celeb Gossip! When did the rules change?!
You used to get warnings for doing stuff like this.
Put this sh!t in conspiracy alley or the forum Admin made for psychics.

This is so pitiful. I miss old LSA.

We will never get another thread like the Amber Rose or Dream thread. Y’all have ruined LSA you weirdos!!!

I feel like some of y’all know the sh!t be false but post it here anyways and under incog for maximum exposure. Y’all know the blogs steal from LSA whether the tea is true or not. Have some integrity!

Sis, you should know that the tea served these days is just watered-down bs. It's their fanaticism mixed with a splash of tweets and a dash of trying to connect the dots on insta posts :disdain

blahblahblah8

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,837 29 2
Alleybux
I definitely can't see nicki ever taking drake serious on a romantic level. He doesn't seem like her type at all. Because at his core, even with all the "drake" success, he's still is n will always be corny lil aubrey.

People only fµck with drake because of his money and fame, not because they really rate him as a person. Because of his arrogant n narcissistic ways he has a lot of silent enemies that are waiting for his fall.

100% agree with everything you said

Brey57

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,214 2,247 2,057
Alleybux
A lot of ppl don't know how these billionaire people work lol race issues is for the middle classes these people do whatever they want and something like that wouldn't even factor in their minds. If he had restraints based on race or religion we would have never seen them publicly or linked through 'rumours' he has enough money/ability to be private to have made their situation completely unknown.

is Nicki on drugs Azealia Banks said that her team keep telling her business and to get off drugs when she had beef with her wig stylist.
She definitely has a nose candy habit

ain’t hard to tell.

She’s probably been clean for about a year or two now after her fall from grace and obviously because of the baby- which is a good thing!

Amour23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,382 25 33
Alleybux
Daddy issues. Her father was an abuser who beat on their mom and tried to burn their house down.
I’m also wondering if her brother was xesually assaulted at some point because he sodomized the little girl he raped.

She goes out of her way to support men like this and it’s strange. Like why do a track with 6ix9ine??
She also was ran to get on Doja’s remix right after the controversy. Why ?
Whatever happened to making hits with the likes of Rihanna and Beyoncé?

I don’t believe Drake wants a real, lasting relationship with Nicki. He probably wants to sleep with her if he hasn’t already. But anything more than that I don’t believe it.

Not sure if Nicki broke Rih and Drake up. I thought it was the fact that he had a hidden kid.

MAybe Nick identifoes with thesemen not because they all of been accusedofbeing xesual predators, but she understands how it feels when your falsely accused & lied on...

Just to give another perspective
Read her brother's & kenny's court documents..
Why would they be any different from regular black men who dont fully get justice & NO im not sayin theyre innocent but those cases werent handled properly.

Ludwing

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
994 74 108
Alleybux
*New Tea since the last thread was confirmed. I will spill tea as it comes true. If tea in this thread gets confirmed, more will be spilled. I get this from a source, I am not in the industry. I do not want my source attacked by the media but want to get this tea out there for you guys. This is alleged.

Drake & Nic have reunited! People in Nic camp steady spill all her business. They have been telling champagne papi the dynamics of her and Petty relationship. Papi thought that Nic & her man broke up. Then Nic posted up with her “husband.” If you thought that Onika man sought her out for money you were right. He still has been in contact with his ex. If you keep up with blogs you know that she has consistently been throwing shots. Nic ex best friend Candi linked up with his ex and Candi has gotten into legal trouble with the law. Facing serious jail time. Nic fell out with some friends and family members over the relationship. Petty is one of the reasons her and Rah fell out as well. Papi still has love for Nic and has entertained the idea of being with her romantically.

The reason why they fell out all those times is because Drake was upset that Nic never chose him. He and Nic had stopped talking briefly late 17’ because he found out that she was dealing with Nas. Drake LOVES Rihanna but Rih was turned off in the beginning that he was consistently bringing up his issues with Nic and Meek. Yes, he is the reason why they no longer interact. Rih has some issues that she is still working through as a result from her relationship with Chris Brown. (Chris substance abuse has increased drastically and taking a toll on his outward appearance.) Chris is very insecure with the way he looks. Rih is currently using ASAP as a rebound/ friends with benefits. Rih does not like seeing new men and would prefer to go back to exes. Anyways, expect music with Nic, Drake and the Weekend coming out next year.

Not a lot of Megan tea but you see how bloggers and media outlets are going at her passive aggressively. I told you that they are not feeling her but what saves her is Roc Nation.
How do I find the treads when you post Tea like this? I'm still trying to figure Lipstick Alley out.

Ludwing

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
994 74 108
Alleybux

How do I find the threads when you post Tea like this? I'm still trying to figure Lipstick Alley out.

beysvocalcords

Gemini’s Groove
Reaction score
Reactions
78,098 2,189 710
Alleybux
The fact that all of this incog’s tea turned out to be true, but y’all thought they were lying. Go look at the original tea thread and incog was telling the truth again. Lmaooo y’all run off the real tea spillers for Perch’s dirty ass toilet water.

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
The fact that all of this incog’s tea turned out to be true, but y’all thought they were lying. Go look at the original tea thread and incog was telling the truth again. Lmaooo y’all run off the real tea spillers for Perch’s dirty ass toilet water.
What were the things that came out to be true again?

MrsChestnut

Trevante's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
23,580 653 198
Alleybux
Nicki intrigues me. I grew up listening to her but never knew anything about her personal life. There's so many mixed stories. I hear fonts saying she has a bad attitude yet people who have worked with her always praise her.

I've also heard that she was blocking other female rappers during her 10 year reign but Iggy co-existed with her and I remember Dej Loaf popping up later so who are the people she has been blocking? I am genuinely curious

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,233 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I've also heard that she was blocking other female rappers during her 10 year reign but Iggy co-existed with her and I remember Dej Loaf popping up later so who are the people she has been blocking? I am genuinely curious
I don't know if she blocked them, but no one, including these folks you mentioned here were on the same level with her in terms of popularity, relevance, or ubiquitousness.
She ruled the female rapper lane and faced no competition at any point during her tenure. It was at the very end of the road when Cardi was manufactured into a super star that she finally had someone who was a "threat" to her position. But now, that all the dust has settled, I think Nicki still holds the top spot, and Cardi is "just Cardi"... I don't even think people take her seriously as a real rapper.

MrsChestnut

Trevante's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
23,580 653 198
Alleybux
I don't know if she blocked them, but no one, including these folks you mentioned here were on the same level with her in terms of popularity, relevance, or ubiquitousness.
She ruled the female rapper lane and faced no competition at any point during her tenure. It was at the very end of the road when Cardi was manufactured into a super star that she finally had someone who was a "threat" to her position. But now, that all the dust has settled, I think Nicki still holds the top spot, and Cardi is "just Cardi"... I don't even think people take her seriously as a real rapper.

Yeah I definitely agree that they weren't on her level of popularity. Iggy did manage to land a smash hit with Fancy though but even after that I think it was more that she couldn't match that song. Nicki defs had smooth sailing but I still had to prove herself by jumping on tracks with men and dominating them most of the time.

Yeah Cardi's success shows that with the right team and likability you can have success. I agree I doubt people see her as a real rapper

12south

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,756 781 246
Alleybux

they don’t, hence the reality shows she’s doing. Cardi diversifying her bag.

beysvocalcords

Gemini’s Groove
Reaction score
Reactions
78,098 2,189 710
Alleybux
What were the things that came out to be true again?
Go to the first page of this thread and the following:
Anonymous Tea Spilling Part 2
He was right about MBJ searching for a black woman to serve as arm candy to make him like-able in the black demographic. He said Meg was in the running and this was before we started seeing them together. Then his Rih and ASAP tea was correct so I’m assuming everything they said about her was accurate as well. He also said Nicki and Drake reconciled etc.

Cookie Doe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,142 1,041 584
Alleybux
Someone else in another tea thread mentioned that N!c was only with that man for security and protection purposes. I think it's that plus the fact that she wanted a baby too. I don't know why she chose a xes offender but to each their own, I guess.

As for M & that other girl, I also remember reading about how M and that girl weren't really friends and how that girl was really only using M for clout anyway. That was before she started popping in the industry. When M was starting to get a little more buzz, that girl started hanging around and inserting herself more into M's life. I'm pretty sure I read that on here somewhere actually but I can't remember which thread it was though.
I know I am uber late, but if one choose to have a child with a broke registered xes offender, he can't try to take the child and demand child support...I mean, he had to get permission to be at the birth and even active in the child's life...IMHO

NYOTA UHURA

Nyota Thee Reporter
Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 2,583 767
Alleybux

Any updates?