Quantcast

New Bey pics: Luck B A Lady

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
I hope this is a joke/troll post. Otherwise...
No I was serious. Idk I found it very triggering. Our ancestors came here bound in chains and were hung from trees in ropes. And for her to be covered with chains rubbed me the wrong way. It also made me think about what drake said in his latest song about chains. Maybe when these rappers get chains from their record label is a subliminal sign that they are a slave. I didn’t think about it til now

ThatITGyal

On here for jokes and giggles
Reaction score
Reactions
166,655 15,062 3,398
Alleybux
No I was serious. Idk I found it very triggering. Our ancestors came here bound in chains and were hung from trees in ropes. And for her to be covered with chains rubbed me the wrong way. It also made me think about what drake said in his latest song about chains. Maybe when these rappers get chains from their record label is a subliminal sign that they are a slave. I didn’t think about it til now
Shutup you troll

ThatITGyal

Reaction score
Reactions
166,655 15,062 3,398
Alleybux
Yea you think anybody who doesn’t kiss bey arse is a troll. I’m entitled to my opinion . You don’t like it keep scrolling. Sheep are sad and amusing
Like I said shutup you said the dumbest sh!t ever regarding chains its not a big deal to wear chains stop worrying about Beyoncé n her chains tell ur love ones who wear body chains n etc they need to stop wearing it cus of ur stupid ass opinion

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Like I said shutup you said the dumbest sh!t ever regarding chains its not a big deal to wear chains stop worrying about Beyoncé n her chains tell ur love ones who wear body chains n etc they need to stop wearing it cus of ur stupid ass opinion
No, I don’t have to shut up. You’re just a blind arse sheep! It’s sad. You don’t know my loved ones and they don’t wear chains. You must not be black and in denial about the history of slaves. The truth will be plain as day but because you kiss these people arse so hard, you’ll let it pass. Like I said if you didn’t like it you could have kept scrolling. Go play in traffic don’t play with me!

ThatITGyal

Reaction score
Reactions
166,655 15,062 3,398
Alleybux
No, I don’t have to shut up. You’re just a blind arse sheep! It’s sad. You don’t know my loved ones and they don’t wear chains. You must not be black and in denial about the history of slaves. The truth will be plain as day but because you kiss these people arse so hard, you’ll let it pass. Like I said if you didn’t like it you could have kept scrolling. Go play in traffic don’t play with me!
Sweetie I'm black as hell from one of the blackest islands in the Caribbean and you making a damn big deal of this outfit and the chains on it get a life and stay your hating ass off the Beyoncé forum page

SlayK Rowling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,774 3,550 3,335
Alleybux
"I wear every single chain even when I'm in the house" Drake? He's trying to be conscious now that he made his millions off of flexing, stealing and stunting?

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Sweetie I'm black as hell from one of the blackest islands in the Caribbean and you making a damn big deal of this outfit and the chains on it get a life and stay your hating ass off the Beyoncé forum page
This thread was about her outfit. Duh. You don’t get the bigger picture. I’m not gonna waste my time any longer trying to explain. Just be lost. I could tell you’re not American so you wouldn’t grasp the concept of slavery and what the ancestors endured.

ThatITGyal

Reaction score
Reactions
166,655 15,062 3,398
Alleybux
This thread was about her outfit. Duh. You don’t get the bigger picture. I’m not gonna waste my time any longer trying to explain. Just be lost. I could tell you’re not American so you wouldn’t grasp the concept of slavery and what the ancestors endured.
How you gonna tell me what I am like slaves wasn't brought to the islands so I definitely knows what my black enslaved ancestors endured so shutup and you making a big fuss over nothing theres nothing wrong with all them chains on her outfits

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
"I wear every single chain even when I'm in the house" Drake? He's trying to be conscious now that he made his millions off of flexing, stealing and stunting?
He said I heard you was giving your chain away it’s kinda like giving your fame away. They got money and chains for fame. We all know how the shady industry is

SlayK Rowling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,774 3,550 3,335
Alleybux
He said I heard you was giving your chain away it’s kinda like giving your fame away. They got money and chains for fame. We all know how the shady industry is
Please. The industry is shady and he's one of its most shady players. As for all that chain nonsense many of them CHOOSE to sign to labels that give them chains when they sign OR they go buy their own chain once they get their advance money. Nobody is forcing these dudes to sign so the slavery reference is really some corny ass fake deep rap sh!t and a truly pitiful attempt at depth from Drake.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Please. The industry is shady and he's one of its most shady players. As for all that chain nonsense many of them CHOOSE to sign to labels that give them chains when they sign OR they go buy their own chain once they get their advance money. Nobody is forcing these dudes to sign so the slavery reference is really some corny ass fake deep rap sh!t and a truly pitiful attempt at depth from Drake.
Yea they do choose but once you get the money and chain you become their slave . They are showing these chains off influencing people that you should get like them in a subliminal way. Followers will go buy chains and try to get signed and not even know that they are really saying they are slaves! Drake and others spill it in their raps to mock cause they know most won’t catch on. Idk if you get where I was headed with this.

Amina Zaria

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
85,528 6,289 5,813
Alleybux
Bey looks good and had to zoom in to see if those were real chains. I'd worn mine as a birthday suit. I like it, but.........

Please Lord, dont let this be the next trend. Everyone having their names in chains upon chains on their suits.

this will never be a trend no worries , it’s tacky af

503799D9-E624-4078-A70B-0EF9723EA4EA.jpeg

FluffyEyes1129

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
128,984 2,122 808
Alleybux
Beyoncé is fine as hell!!! I have loved her rocking these pantsuits over last few years.

Edit: This one will be added to my faves like these:
EMe95yoWwAABZBi.jpg
387352.jpg

beyonce-metallic-suit.jpg
celebrity-style-beyonce-in-a-wide-leg-pant-suit-and-wide-brim-fascinator-hat-by-ena-gnacio-sty...jpg

Last edited: